Trials for a Job

Story Info
Guys looking for job are dominated by a rich woman.
1.8k words
3.87
34.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radassat
radassat
44 Followers

"I must say that all of you performed very well," said Ms. Kuznetova looking at us.

I was sitting in front of this rich lady on the deck of her big yacht, floating on the open waters. Together with me were other three guys, all of us being on a trial for a job. I was trying to get the chef position. We four were the ones she selected from several dozens of people. Now, after spending three days serving on the yacht we were summed to her to hear what she decided for us.

"Thank you ma'am," we all said.

"I am pleased with you so far, but before hiring you, I must make sure that I can trust you," she said.

We didn't interrupt her, just waited for her to continue and tell us what she meant with that.

"Good servants are not all what I'm looking for. I'm looking for loyal people too. People that can keep my secrets, people that I can trust."

That made sense. She was a rich woman, had probably her habits, her secrets and didn't want them divulged by the first comer.

"Can I trust you?" she asked from her chair in the shade.

"Yes ma'am," I said, and the other guys answered the same.

"For instance, when I tan naked on the deck, can I trust you not to take pictures of me and sell them for money?"

"Yes ma'am," we said and I tried to picture her walking naked on the deck. Though she was in her late thirties, she had a great body, with very large breasts. She was the kind of woman whose pictures men would use to jerk off.

"Can I trust you that you won't disclose things you'll hear or listen?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," we answered again.

"Of course, you're contracts will contain clauses for not disclosing information, but besides that I will put you to a test. I need to check your sincerity and obedience. That is a good way to build trust."

She paused and we waited and our silence was just an agreement to her terms. But I was curious what this test she was having in mind was all about.

"All right then. The first thing I want you to do for me is taking off all your clothes," she said.

"Naked?" asked Valeri, one of the guys who was sitting next to me.

"Yes naked!" said Ms. Kuznetova and her voice was commanding. I looked at her, then to the other guys and there was a silent, common understanding that we should do just as she said. So we follow her request and started to undress. I removed all my clothes and stood naked in front of her. I did a quick peek at the other guys as they finished undressing, just like they all did. Valeri had a small cock but his hanging balls were impressive; big and emanating force. Kolea, the next guy had a huge cock, probably twice as big as mine. I saw a trace of envy in the eyes of the other guys. Anyone wished to have a cock like that. And then the last one was Alexei, and his cock was not too big, at least not as big as Kolea's, but pretty tick. It looked like I was the smallest in the group. At least soft.

"This is a good start," said Ms. Kuznetova. "It shows that you are ready to obey." She stopped and just looked at us for a while. Then she continued.

"Now I want to see how sincere you can be. Tell me, which of you jerked off since you embarked on this yacht?"

That was a question I didn't expect, and neither the other guys. I did that twice and now I was feeling ashamed. I hoped I could get away with it without telling the truth. But none of us said anything so she spoke again.

"Don't think you can foul me. If you don't speak you'll fail on me. I don't think you want that. So I'll ask you again, for the second and last time, who jerked off on my yacht?"

"I did," said Kolea and looked as ashamed as I was.

"Me too," I acknowledged.

"Me too," said Alexei and Valeri at the same time.

"Just as I expected," she said looking triumphant at us. "See, it wasn't that hard."

We acknowledged in silence, but I was still not very comfortable for admitting that.

"Come closer," she said. "I want to have a better look."

I did as asked and made a few steps forward and the other guys followed me. We stopped one meter from her, but she waved her hand telling us to move closer. We made a semicircle around her chair sitting shoulder to shoulder. She leaned forward and grabbed Koleas cock into her hands.

"This is a treasure on a woman's yacht," she said smiling. "Would you guys agree?" she asked us.

"A... yes ma'am," I said.

She turned her attention to me and she grabbed my cock in her right hand, while she kept Kolea's in her left hand.

"Such a small cock," she said, "but what a piece of foreskin." She pinched my long foreskin with her fingers, and pulled it hard, stretching it as much as she could.

"I just love your foreskin, Dmitri" she said. "Pity it's at the end of such as small cock."

Saying that she pulled my cock and Kolea's too, forcing us to get closer and Valeri to switch his place with mine, on my left. She kept our cocks on her palms, comparing the biggest with the smallest. He was twice as big as I was. In fact, I looked tiny comparing to that hammer cock.

"Would you like Dmitri to have a cock like this?" she asked me.

"Yes ma'am," I answered. "I would." I was sincere. His cock was just too great not to wish to have one like it.

Ms. Kuznetova started to rub our cocks, stretching them, pulling us hard, jerking us to get a hard on. It didn't take too long for me to get a boner, and just a little bit more for Kolea. She held our hard cocks in her hands, mine still significantly smaller than Kolea's, but stiffer. Then she pressed my cock onto his. She hit his cock with mine, and mine with his. She played with us like she was fighting with swords. And the fight looked unbalanced because of our sizes. It was just like David fighting Goliath. She did that for a whole minute; she obviously liked it. Then she stopped and said.

"Let's see the others too. Change places!"

We did as she demanded; me and Valeri changing places and Kolea with Alexei.

"These are really great balls," she said grabbing Valeri's big, long hanging balls into her right hand. She rubbed them into her hand, enjoying feeling them. She then grabbed his soft cock, with the head almost completely uncovered by his small foreskin and slapped it, and then she slapped it again, harder. Valeri almost moaned.

"You like that?" she asked him.

"A... it hurts..." he answered.

She squeezed his balls into the right hand and slapped his small cock again.

"I asked if you like that?" she said and accentuated the last words.

"A, yes ma'am," he said, figuring that was what she expected him to answer.

"What do you want me to do with you?" she asked.

"Slap my cock, ma'am," he said after a moment of thinking.

"Slap what cock?" she asked and squeezed his balls again.

"A... slap my small cock," said Valeri and she did that again and again and again. She didn't give him a rest until he was hard. His cock head, completely bared was pointing straight up when she stopped with him. She then turned her attention to Alexei and noticed his cock was semi erect.

"Somebody enjoyed this," she said to him. "Is that so?"

"Yes ma'am," he agreed.

"Tell me, what do you want to do with your cock?" Ms. Kuznetova asked.

"Do whatever you please ma'am," he said looking pretty eager to have his cock touched by this hot woman.

"Anyone else feeling the same?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," said Kolea.

"Yes what?" she asked.

"A... do as you please with my cock," he said.

"Do as you please with mine too," said Valeri when Ms. Kuznetova looked at thim.

I was the only one left and Ms. Kuznetova looked at me waiting for the same pledge. Instead I gave her something more.

"My cock belongs to you ma'am. Do as you please."

"Good," she said, satisfied with my answer. "You spoke the truth. All your cocks belong to me and I'll do as I please at any time."

All this time she jerked on Alexei's cock so he and Valeri were both hard, while me and Kolea were getting softer. She then leaned back and grabbed a sun lotion from a table and opened it and poured it on our cocks; lots of it.

"You two," she said pointing at Kolea and Alexei, "face each other... closer... closer, I want your cocks to touch." She directed the two to stand so their cocks pressed on each other and she could grab them both in her left hand. Then she turned to me and Valeri and said, "You do the same."

We obeyed and I made a step forward and she grabbed my cock and Valeri's in her other hand. We were so oiled and her hand slid so easily on our cocks. I felt the heat and the hardness of Valeri's small cock as she moved her hand up and down, pressing hard on us. She was quite skilled to jerk all the four of us at the same time. I never saw that before. That was a unique experience for me and probably for the other guys too. She jerked us faster and faster and we moaned once in a while. Alexei was the first to cum, but I didn't see anything, only heard him. She continued stroking on all of us and after a short while I cumed too. My cum flow on her hand and both on our cocks. She spread it all over as she continued to jerk us. It was hard for me to take it any more as she jerked harder and harder in order to finish Valeri too. I moaned very hard a couple of times. I actually almost scream. One minute later Valeri had an orgasm and I felt rivers of hot cum flowing over my cock. I looked down and our cocks and Mr. Kuznetova's hand were covered in his cum; I only saw so much cum in porn movies. After Valeri cumed she stopped and I felt so relieved. But she continued with the other two guys until it was Kolea's turn to cum. He released lots of cum too, but not as much as Valeri.

Ms. Kuznetova released their cocks and grabbed a towel and cleaned her hands of the sticky warm cum. She then gently and silently wiped off the cum on our cocks.

"Now go and wash. And then back to work!"

That was her way to tell us we were hired.

radassat
radassat
44 Followers