Trials of a Planeswalker Ch. 02: Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... I missed the taste of your cock. It feels like weeks since I had it last." Varia said, as she sucked on his head.

Blayne pushed his tongue between her hot lips and she moaned happily. Her fuzzy red pubes tickled his nose as he licked deeper. He had always liked her red hair, especially down here. It was sexy and somehow naughtier than other colors of hair.

Varia sucked the entire length of his dick, her mind spinning from the stimulation. Her pussy tingled with pleasure and her nose was completely overwhelmed by his scent. Down here under the thick covers, his musk was strong and it made her even hornier. She squirmed and rubbed her pussy against his mouth needily.

"Alright, alright. I get it." Blayne chuckled, pushing a finger into her wet pussy. She gave a sudden moan and jerked her mouth off his head. He gently slid in a second finger and started to rub her. He knew exactly where to touch to make her scream and cry, having fingered her to an orgasm dozens of times before.

She moaned and panted, her cheek pressed to his thigh as he skillfully rubbed her pussy. His other hand caressed her buttocks and slipped a wet finger into her ass, making her pussy clench tightly. His fingers dug into her G spot and she drooled down his leg. Her hand was wrapped around his throbbing erection and she rubbed it half-heartedly.

"Blayne... ohh Blayne, yes!" Varia whimpered, her body ruled by ecstasy and desire.

He thumbed her clit and she came with a cute little spurt of girlcum. Her body shuddered and she pushed her face against his leg. It left her panting and limp, body tingling all over from the glorious bliss of her orgasm.

"You're so easy." Blayne snickered, his finger up her bum still teasing back and forth gently. Her butt clenched and she pulled away from him.

"Shut... shut up." Varia breathed, crawling off him. The cold air of the room brushed across his chest as her soft skin slipped away. She turned back around and straddled his waist, pussy poised above his cock. She gave a shuddering cry as it pierced her cunt. It sank deep inside her and she collapsed on his chest, twitching with pleasure. She she lay there on his chest, he hugged tightly to her and rolled his pelvis back and forth. His cock slipped slowly in and out of her pussy, making her moan further.

"Mmmm, your body is so good." Blayne whispered in her ear as he cupped her butt and gently penetrated her more.

"What is it... with you... and my bum?" Varia asked between breaths.

"I like butts and yours is the only one I'm allowed to touch. So I want to touch it and feel it and squeeze it as much as I can. You'd kill me if I did this in front of anyone." Blayne said, massaging her booty.

"Yea, I would." She gasped as his cock nudged against her cervix. Her entire body was bristling with the pleasures of sex right now. She could feel it through her entire body. Her breasts tingled as her hard nipples rubbed against his chest. Her heart pounded wildly, trying to get enough oxygen to her brain through all the chemicals that were drowning it. Her entire lower body was numb with pleasure, her pussy totally full with his stiff tool. Even her butt seemed to feel good as his fingers teased and squeezed the soft flesh.

They kissed hungrily, trading saliva with each pass of their tongues. They were getting completely lost in the pleasures of their mutual embrace. Blayne began to thrust harder, his own orgasm nearing. He held her butt tighter and shoved against her pussy, cock driving powerfully in and out of it. Varia's tongue lolled out as she moaned in response. He shoved himself deep into her and grunted loudly. His cock twitched and his balls released their pent-up load.

Wonderful hot seed flooded Varia's womb and her mind reeled. She cried loudly, arching her back with uncontrollable pleasure. He thrust into her once more and the last of his cum spurted into her full womb. They both fell limp, panting heavily and hugging one another's sweaty bodies.

"Blayne... I... I love you." Varia breathed, holding tight to him.

"I love you too Varia." Blayne sighed, closing his eyes. He tugged the blankets back up over their shoulders and wrapped him arms tightly around his wife.

Even in the cold, desolation of the Kaldheim mountains, hot, passionate love finds itself.

*******

CHAPTER 6 - TO HOME

"Ahhh~! What a night!" Blayne said, stretching as he walked out of the bedroom. He walked over to where all their clothes lay by the cold hearth. He pulled on his dried clothes and looked down at Henry.

He was splayed out on the floor, mouth hanging open as he snored loudly. Two blankets were wrapped haphazardly around his chest.

"I just left him sleeping. No harm in it." Jameson said as he chopped some kindling with a hatchet, "I figured you would be sleeping all day. You looked bad."

"Well I heal quickly and I had someone to help warm me up." Blayne smiled, helping stack the hearth.

"I noticed." Jameson chuckled, nodding in agreement.

"So is that storm still raging out there?" Blayne said, looking up at the door.

"Yea. It'll probably go on for a couple more days." Jameson said with an idle shrug.

"Well that's no good. Anyone ever try to change the weather around here?" Blayne asked as he started a small fire with some flint and steel.

"Wouldn't rightly know how to do that even if we wanted to." Jameson shook his head.

Blayne sighed and scratched his head, wondering if he could do something like that. Then he finally remembered the Mox Ruby in his pack.

"Oh Varia's gonna kill me." Blayne moaned as he rubbed his face.

"Why's that?" Henry asked, sitting up.

"Hey, you're up. Uhh, probably because I forgot something rather important. I'm gonna take her clothes to her and see if I come back alive." Blayne said, scooping up Varia's clothing.

"Heh, better you than me." Henry smiled as Blayne carried the clothes into the bedroom. He found Varia sitting up in bed.

"Morning love." Varia yawned, scratching her messy red hair.

He grabbed her black underwear from the end of the bed and handed them to her.

"Thanks." She said, pulling her hair out of her eyes.

"Hey sweetheart. There's something I need to tell you." Blayne said, kissing her on the cheek.

"What's up?" Varia asked, slipping on her bra.

"I... Uhh... I might've forgot that I packed the Mox Ruby." Blayne said, trying to smile.

"What? You packed the Mox?" She asked in surprising calm.

"Yea, I did." He nodded.

"And you let us freeze out there when you could've saved us?!" She screamed, punching him on the arm. She grabbed for the candle on the bedside stand and he lunged for the door.

"Sorry honey!" Blayne cried, ducking as the candle hit the wall above him.

He shut the door and walked into the main room. Henry was sitting up and putting his coat back on.

"What a firecracker." Jameson said with a sly smile.

"Oh yea and she can get really crazy too." Blayne snickered, glancing back at the door.

"So are there any cities nearby?" Henry asked as Jameson put a kettle on the fire.

"A mile south of here is a little village. There hasn't been a real city on Kaldheim for centuries. The weather is too terrible for the wildlife to flourish so there isn't enough food to go around." Jameson said, "You're not from this world, are you?"

"Uhhh..." Henry jerked in surprise, looking over at Blayne.

"I thought as much. There ain't been Humans on Kaldheim in a long time either. Only the dwarves and the orcs made it this far in the frozen storms. Few are old enough to remember the humans." Jameson explained.

"Why did you wait so long to say anything?" Blayne asked him.

"Didn't seem important." He shrugged.

"Blayne, I thought telling people this stuff was against your rules" Henry said to Blayne.

"It doesn't matter now. No way we'd be able to keep it a secret if there aren't even any humans on this world." Blayne pointed out. Henry thought for a moment, and then nodded in agreement.

"Hey, morning." Varia said tiredly as she walked out of the bedroom.

"Here you go miss, warm cup of tea." Jameson said, pouring a steaming cup for her.

"Thanks." Varia said and she took the cup from him. Her eyes passed over Blayne and she resigned herself to sitting next to him.

"Still angry?" He said, putting an arm around her.

"Just miffed. Still love you." Varia mumbled, kissing him quickly on the cheek, "Dummy."

"So, are we heading out today?" Henry said, slipping his pants on.

"I'd say so." Blayne nodded.

"So where are you from, if you're not from Kaldheim?" Jameson asked curiously.

"A world far away. Not much more we can explain. The problem is that the magic that brought us here doesn't seem to be working." Blayne explained.

"The storms of Kaldheim are mighty. It doesn't surprise that they disrupt magic." Jameson said.

"That's great. We're stuck here because of bad weather." Varia sighed.

"Do you have any idea how long this blizzard will last?" Henry asked the dwarf poured himself a cup.

"Couple of days. No way to tell. Tis why its a good idea to store as much kindling as possible when you get the chance." Jameson pointed at the wall stacked with wood.

"Well I'm feeling pretty good. Might as well see if I can speed up the forecast." Blayne said, clapping his hands together.

He pulled the glittering red ruby from his pack and headed towards the front door. With each step, more fiery red mana flooded into his body from the Mox.

"Oh I have to see this." Varia said, standing up.

"Put this on lass." Jameson said, holding a coat out to her. She was already halfway across the room, buckling her sword on her belt. She followed Blayne out the door and Henry quickly jumped after them.

Outside, the storm swirled past them and a frigid wind chilled them to the bone. Blayne began to draw forth his magic. He thought of how he should try to break this storm and his first idea was to just blow up the clouds. Fire swirled around his hands and he looked up into the sky. It was barely any lighter out now than it had been when they showed up. The sun was somewhere behind the clouds, but it likely hadn't been seen in a long while.

Varia and Henry watched eagerly from the doorway, staying as much out of the storm as possible.

Blayne yelled and threw his arms upward, releasing all the fire he could. A huge ball of molten fire erupted forth, growing to an epic size rather quickly. The fire flickered about wildly, exploding upward into the clouds. There was a bright detonation that lit up the landscape, making all of them cringe back. The clouds were pushed apart and torn into shreds, exposing the bright blue sky above them. Blinding sunlight made the snow shimmer around them, making the world look entirely different.

"By my beard, I've not seen it this bright in years." Jameson said, stepping out the door.

The wind slowed for a few moments and Blayne actually thought he succeeded. But as the dark clouds rolled forth to fill in the open hole, the wind picked up again. Blayne groaned and sighed, turning around.

"Well you couldn't have expected more. This kind of storm is probably hundreds of miles wide. You can't just blow it apart." Henry said as Blayne trudged back towards the door.

"Yea, well it was worth a shot." Blayne shrugged.

"Come on back inside. Might as well not waste anymore warmth out here." Jameson said, opening the door again.

"Is it bad that I'm really itching for a fight? I mean, I really want to use my magic right now." Blayne said, looking over the Mox in his hand.

"No, I get it. I love that feeling too. The rush of it all? It's wonderful." Varia smirked, grasping his hand.

"Don't go chasing out blood. Worst thing a man can do, because often, he finds it." Jameson warned.

*******

Robin sighed and ran a hand through her hair. She had cleaned the apartment to within an inch of it's life and done everything she could think of to make things nicer. She had even gone through and organized and cleaned everything in her brother's room. It had been a bit of a pervy surprise when she found all of Varia's lacy underwear. Her first thought was that Blayne was a pervert for buying her all that, but then she remembered that Varia was just as bad.

With over a quarter million dollars in savings, and another bag of gold hidden under a loose floorboard in her closet, she had no reason to work. She sat down on the couch and looked around the apartment. Everything here was so boring, so... normal. After seeing other worlds, other amazing things. Even something as terrifying as the giant hydra had been interesting. Everything had her heart pounding and she had been so alive.

She suddenly realized that it was exactly how Blayne and Varia felt almost all the time. After seeing what they had, it must be ten times worse for them to be stuck here. They were probably going out of their minds with Robin trying to convince them to stay.

Holding up her hand, she focused and tried to gather what mana her unskilled mind could. A small fire flickered into life, no more than the light at the end of a match, but still quite mystical. She couldn't help but giggle happily at the sight of it.

"Gah~!" She cried in exasperation, leaping to her feet. She walked out the door and onto the balcony, into the cool night air. Her mind was racing and she was hoping every second that Blayne would reach out across the void of the AEthers and pull her spirit to him. She wanted to spread her wings and fly. She wanted to explore a strange world, fight great monsters and feel her heart pound like it did.

On a whim, she stepped up onto the railing and looked out over the traffic below her. She wished she had wings right now, so that she could just leap off and soar away through the sky. Wind blew between the buildings and ruffled her pajamas. After a moment of this, she slid back off the railing and headed back inside. Never in her life could she have imagined having this much money and being this bored all at once.

She wondered what fantastic world they were exploring today.

*******

"God that world sucked." Varia sighed, rubbing her forehead.

"Two days stuck in a dwarf's cave waiting for the storm to break wasn't that bad." Henry said, "It was a nice break from fighting sea monsters."

"Damn it I am bored! Let's go somewhere fun! I want to blow something up!" Blayne yelled, his voice echoing in the AEthers.

"Maybe that's why you always seem to get us into these troubles." Varia snickered.

"You picked the iceball." Blayne pointed out.

"Shut up." She huffed.

"Hey, let's go there!" Henry said, pointing to a plane far down the path.

"Alright, that's a pretty good way to pick!" Blayne laughed, jumping after him.

"Which one?" Varia asked, a strange squeak in her voice.

"This one!" Henry said as he stopped at a particularly sharp bend in the AEther path. He leapt forward before Varia could say anything.

"No! Don't!" Varia cried, trying to reach out to him. She jumped off the pathway, trying to stop him. She only succeeded in falling into the world with him. Blayne was right behind her, holding onto her arm as they passed quickly into the world.

As the sensation of Planeswalking passed over him, he felt his feet hit ground. All around him a gently lit forest appeared. The ground was mossy and soft, and a brook babbled nearby. A large tree grew overhead and an insect buzzed by.

"Blayne! We can't stay here! We have to Planeswalk, we have to leave!" Varia exclaimed, grabbing his arms.

"What? Why? This looks like a nice, peaceful forest." Blayne said, raising an eyebrow.

"Blayne, this is Innistrad! We have to run!" Varia said fearfully.

"I don't understand, isn't this your home?" Blayne asked, looking around them.

"Blayne, I didn't want to come back here. I never wanted to come back here. Please, just let us go!" Varia's eyes began to well with tears.

"Hey, don't cry. It's fine. We'll go. Let's just find Henry." Blayne said, quickly wrapping an around her as he called out, "Henry!"

His voice rang out into the trees and fell into silence.

"Crap. He's not very good at Planeswalking yet, he could've landed half a continent away." Blayne groaned.

"Forget him, let's go!" Varia exclaimed.

"Varia..." Blayne said seriously, "We're not going to abandon him."

"I know, damn it. You and your damn conscience." She grumbled, clenching her fists.

"So which direction do we need to go?" Blayne said, "You know, to find a human settlement. Somewhere safe."

"There's nowhere on Innistrad that's safe, not since Avacyn's disappearance." Varia said, shaking her head, "But almost any human settlement would be good. The best would be to see if we could head far enough east to get to Thraben. There, the church of Avacyn is at it's strongest. I've not been there in years, I always lived far to the north, where Kessig, Gavony and Stensia all meet. If Kessig is the wolf lands and Gavony is the human kingdom, Stensia is definitely vampire ground."

"That sounds fine, once we're in Thraben, we can see about trying to find Henry. Is there anyone there that will be able to help us?" Blayne asked as Varia stared up at the light shining through the thick branches.

"Yes, the church of Avacyn has long reach. Scouts and holy warriors of Avacyn spread far and wide, protecting villages and towns from the terrible creatures of the night." Varia said, her voice shuddering a little.

"You keep mentioning Avacyn? Who is that?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"She was the archangel guardian of the humans on Innistrad. Without her, we are hunted without mercy and have little chance to fight back." Varia said, "I've never seen her, most haven't. But her effect on the world is definite and in the recent seasons, her protection has been waning. Many believe she has disappeared."

"Do you?" Blayne asked.

Varia stopped and bit her lip, actually trying to figure out what she thought. The shock of returning to her home world had her mind in turmoil and all her repressed fears were rushing to the surface again.

"Whaaaa~!" Henry's voice came screaming through the trees and he bowled straight into Blayne, crashing him over into the dirt, "Blayne? There's a huge pack of wolves coming this way! Run!"

He quickly scrambled to his feet and dashed away through the woods. Blayne got to his feet and brushed off his pants.

"I wouldn't have pegged him as one to be afraid of... wolves..." Blayne's jaw dropped at the sight through the trees. Wolves with fur black as night were crashing through the bushes towards them. Even on all fours, they stood as high as Blayne's shoulder and were snarling angrily.

"RUN!" Varia screamed, tearing after Henry. Blayne was right on her heels.

"Henry! Why didn't you use magic!" Blayne yelled as they closed in on him.

"I tried" Henry panted as he ran, "My spear just bounced off their fur like it was stone!"

"These are Kessig Wolves! They can only be hurt by silver or strong holy magic!" Varia exclaimed as they ran.

"But I was using white magic" Henry yelled back at them.

"Not all white magic is holy! It's only holy when it's cast with a powerful faith!" Varia cried.

Blayne glanced back as they ran. The wolves were losing ground because their size was forcing them to turn and dodge around the large trees. The three humans could duck and jump through smaller spaces, thus gaining them some distance.

"Are we gonna die!?" Henry asked loudly.

"Probably!" Varia yelled.

Blayne was busy trying to think. He stared up at the thick branches above them.

"We need to get into the trees! Maybe we can get above them and hide, or at least get out of their reach!" Blayne suggested.

"Yea, that could work as long as they don't know we're up there, or they'll just start tearing the trees out of the ground." Varia nodded.

1...34567...34