Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,169 Followers

"We are supposed to be married so touching you there would be normal." He smiled. They both looked at Carol for her opinion.

"Well he has a point I guess." Carol said. She again wished it was her lying there and his fingers were moving down to her breast.

"Can we do it under the sheet?" Amy asked.

"How about behind the newspaper so the audience can't really see him touching you there?" Carol asked.

"That will work. OK with you?" Amy asked a smiling Danny. Right now he didn't care where it was. "Sure."

Amy pulled the newspaper up until Carol could not see Danny's fingers again moving down her shoulder following the thin shoulder strap. Amy's eyes closed as his fingers moved over her soft mound and down to her rigid nipple. His fingers gently flicked and toyed with the tip. "Come here and kiss me." Danny said as his fingers completely cupped her left breast.

As Amy dropped the newspaper onto the floor Carol saw Danny's fingers still caressing the girl's breast. Amy's passionate eyes looked down at the handsome man as she lowered her body down under the sheet and up against his bare chest and silky bottoms. As she slid under the sheet her nightgown moved up over her hips until only her skimpy panties protected her from him. Her arms moved around his hard body and her panty crotch pushed against his hard-on. This time Carol didn't have to tell them to kiss passionately. Amy's tongue slashed into his mouth before he had a chance to push into hers.

Carol sat at the bottom of the bed as the two bodies pushed against each other. She could tell their hands were roaming down over each other's asses and that Danny's thigh was once again pressing against her vagina.

Amy felt Danny's hand on her panty-covered ass moving up and then down under her undies. She pulled her mouth away to tell him no when her own hand slid down under the silk waistband of his bottoms. She realized no one could tell they were actually touching each other's bare buttocks. Suddenly Danny turned onto his back and pulled her on top of him. Her legs opened and her pussy was now pushing down directly on the hard rod of flesh between his legs. He now had freedom to move both of his hands. As one stayed caressing her ass the other one moved up under her nightgown until it covered her bare orb.

"Please." Amy whispered in his ear. She didn't want to climax again in front of the older woman.

"What's wrong? Am I getting to you?" Danny asked as he nibbled on her ear.

Two can play that game. Amy thought. She was sure she could get him off before he got her to climax. Amy moved her pussy mound down over his hard-on until it pressed up against her thin panties. She moved her hand away and looked down into his eyes as she rocked her body up and down. This time he moaned. "Oh shit."

Actually Carol could tell Amy was dry-fucking his rocket and wished she could see what was going on. Her wishes came true when their movements pushed the sheet down over her ass to the backs of her knees. She could now see Amy's panties which had curly dark hairs escaping rubbing up and down his huge bulge.

Carol snaked a hand up under her short dress and against her dripping panties. She pressed against her swollen clit as she watched Jack's prick try to rip open the thin pajamas and panties. But they held and soon he couldn't hold back as he came. "OH GOD!" He cried out as his juices shot up drenching the front of the pajamas and the front of her panties.

"What's wrong did I get to you?" Amy whispered as he rolled off her sticky body. They both lay on their backs forgetting that Carol could see the damp wet spots on their clothing.

"Well aren't you two a sight?" Carol said laughing. Danny quickly turned over and Amy sat up. "I think I need to clean up." She giggled as she moved into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry." Danny said. "I didn't mean to mess up the pajamas."

"I should have thrown them away a long time ago." Carol laughed.

"OK." Amy said as she walked from the bathroom. She smiled at Danny. "I guess now we have to undress and dress. I've got an idea." Danny moved off the bed and stood next to her. "We put our clothes on the bed in front of us. Danny stands in front of me while I undress and then I do the same for him."

"That should work." Carol said as she moved to be the audience.

"To make it natural I have to look at you right?" Danny asked hoping to see her naked.

"I was hoping you would look away." They looked at Carol.

"If you are husband and wife he wouldn't be looking away." She said excited that they would be naked and looking at each other.

Amy took a deep breath and pulled her nightgown over her head.

"Danny....get a little closer." Carol said. "I can see her breasts."

"So can I," Danny thought to himself as he moved closer and looked down at her light brown firm mounds. It was the first time he had seen a live black woman get undressed.

"If we are getting dressed I should put on a clean pair of panties." Amy said. "I don't have any with me and since Jack made such a mess on these I'll just remove them and pretend to put on a new pair." She took another deep breath and pushed her soaked undies over her neatly trimmed dark curly bush. She bent to remove them making sure he could see her best feature her ass. She stood naked and smiled at him.

"Please just stay like that." Danny said feeling his penis swelling again.

"Stay in character." Carol whispered. She could see Danny's hard-on forming.

Amy pretended to put on her panties and did pull on her bra before she slid the sundress over her body. "Your turn Jack." She smiled at Danny as she moved to the other side of him to block his body.

Danny gulped and pushed down his black silk bottoms over his abs, pubic mound and finally his refreshed hard-on. Its nine inches pointed upward at a 45 degree angle.

"Holy shit." Carol exclaimed when she could see half of his hard-on which was as big as her husband's whole penis. "Your body doesn't block that monster." She laughed.

Amy was speechless as she looked down at the long pink rod. Her last and only lover was barely six inches hard and since he was black she figured it was about as big as they got. She was wrong about size and had thought wrong about this white man. Amy moved aside to show Carol the whole package.

"Well?" Danny asked as the two women just looked at him.

"You're not supposed to be hard so fast." Carol grinned. "I wish my husband could have recovered that fast."

"Sorry I can't control it." Danny said grinning.

"Please don't apologize." Carol laughed. "OK. Let's see." She looked around. "What if you sat on the bed while Julie stands in front of you?" She moved her hands on Danny's hips and pushed him back until he sat on the bed. The tip of his rod was only inches from her face as she pushed back. "Amy stand here next to him." Carol directed as she ran to the other side of Amy. "That works. Now get dressed." She stood watching as Jack pulled on his boxers, slacks and shirt. "Great." Carol said. "That's enough for today because my daughter will home from school soon."

"Hey what about me?" Danny asked looking down at the huge bulge in his slacks.

"You can take care of it yourself." Amy and Carol laughed as they moved into the bathroom. "You need a shower." Carol told Amy.

Danny heard the two women giggling in the bathroom and wished he was in there with them. He pulled on his socks and shoes and walked downstairs. As he opened the door he saw a cute young blonde girl standing there.

"Who are you?" He asked with a big grin.

"I should be asking that question." Becky said as she glanced down his hard body. "I live here."

"I'm in the drama class with your mother." Danny said as she squeezed by him.

"And, you and she were........" Becky said.

"Rehearsing." Danny quickly answered. "I've got to run. He said as he sped out the front door.

"Rehearsing huh?" Becky said as she tossed her book bag on floor and ran up the stairs. She would have to ask her mother about this guy. She moved into the opened master bedroom and walked over to the bathroom door. She heard the shower running and figured her mother couldn't hear her so she pushed it opened and froze. She saw her mother and a black woman in the clear glass shower door stark naked. Her mother was washing the other woman's back. "Holy Shit." She said as she snuck back out before they saw her.

*****

"Get into the shower and I'll get you a towel." Carol told the young girl after they entered the bathroom. Both of them were boiling hot from seeing Danny's huge tool. She moved out to the hallway and saw that Danny was gone and grabbed a towel from the hallway linen closet. When she returned she saw Amy's naked body through the clear glass door.

"You want to wash my back?" Amy yelled when she saw the woman return.

"What? Oh no I can't..." Carol said nervously. She had never experience any female to female sex before.

"You know we have to get together in Act 3." Amy yelled back. She was now turned facing the woman through the clear glass.

"I've never....you know...with a woman before." Carol said.

"Me neither." Amy laughed. "We don't have to do anything."

"Right." Carol agreed. Maybe it would make act 3 easier if they were somewhat familiar with each other's bodies.

Amy smiled as she watched the woman pull off her dress, bra and panties. She had lied about being with a female before but had not gone past some kissing and touching with her 18 year old cousin at a camping trip.

"You want to do my back first?" Amy asked Carol as she stepped into the hot stream of falling water. The woman had a nice body. Her breasts had some sag but overall were full with large dark pink nipples. Her stomach was flat and her pubic mound was neatly trimmed into a small triangle resting above her shaved lips.

"Sure." Carol said as her eyes moved down to the full curve of the girl's butt. She wished hers was as well rounded and firm.

"I think it's better without a wash cloth." Amy said as she handed the bar of soap back to the woman. It meant she would have to use her bare hands. She leaned forward with her hands against the shower wall while Carol's soapy fingers moved gently over her shoulders and down her back. "You can touch harder." Amy giggled. Carol's fingers pressed harder as they traveled down to the small ass crack and then back up to the back of her neck. They made the trip down and back again. "You can go lower." Amy said without laughing this time. Carol's fingers hesitated and then moved south over her firm buttocks pretending to clean as she explored the girl's flesh.

Becky stood outside the bathroom door listening to the conversation. She could not believe one of the naked women touching each other was her normally ultra conservative mother. Her fingers pressed against the crotch of her jeans as she listened to their voices and then the younger girl's giggles.

"That tickles." Amy laughed as Carol's fingers pushed over her butt and down to the tops of her thighs. .

"What do you think we will have to do in act three?" Carol asked as she touched the delicate flesh of another woman for the first time.

"Probably not much in act three but it sounds like a threesome in act four." Amy said trying not to get too excited about Carol's fingers moving up her thighs. The fingers approached her pussy mound but veered quickly around it and back up over her ass.

"We will probably have to kiss." Amy said.

Carol heard what the girl had said and froze. Did she want to kiss her now?

Becky heard what the girl had said and had to see what was going on. She cracked the door and stared at her mother face as the black girl turned to face her. Becky gasped when the black girl's lips moved forward to gently press against her mothers. Their white and brown breasts pressed together.

"Don't..." Carol said as Amy's fingers moved around to cup her ass and pull her stomach against hers.

Becky pushed against the door as she moved her face closer to the bathroom opening. She wanted to see if they were touching each other. Suddenly the door slammed shut.

"What was that?" Amy asked as she looked at the door.

"Someone was watching." Carol said as she quickly moved out of the shower and over to the door. She pulled it open and saw someone moving out of her bedroom door.

"Get dressed." Carol said to the girl as she quickly pulled on her robe. She didn't bother buttoning it as she ran after whomever it was that had seen her and Amy kissing each other.

Becky was too late moving away when she heard her mother's naked form moving quickly to the door. She hurried down the stairs and ran into her brother Jim at the bottom. "Where are you running off to?" He grinned.

"Gotta go to the mall." Becky said smiling. "Tell Mom I'll be late for dinner."

Becky got in her car and called her girlfriend Ann. "You're not going to believe what I just saw." She giggled into the phone. "Are your parents at home? Good. I'll be there shortly." Becky smiled as she thought about how nervous she had been afraid that her secret would be found out. She had known she was a lesbian for about a year now but had been hiding it from everyone. Except Ann who had been her lover since her eighteenth birthday sleep over three months ago.

Jim hurried up the stairs to see what all the fuss was about and as he turned the corner ran smack into his mother who went sprawling onto her back with him on top of her. "Mom." He said surprised. He realized there was nothing between him and her nakedness.

"Jim don't look." She cried out as she tried to pull her robe closed but his body prevented it. As he pushed off his eyes moved down her creamy mounds and hard nipples to the dark triangle above her pussy. Suddenly her hands pulled the terry cloth over her pinkness.

"I can't believe you were peeking at me." She said as she stood next to him.

"Sorry but you were under me." He said as he stood.

"No. I mean in the shower." Carol said upset.

"Shower? Shit Mom. I just got home." He said smiling. "However Becky just ran out the door."

"I'm leaving now." Amy said as she turned the corner to see a tall cute guy standing there. "Hi." She said smiling.

"Hello." He said looking puzzled at his mother.

"Jim this is Amy. Amy this is my son." Carol said wishing everyone would just leave so she could be alone.

"My pleasure." Jim said smiling at the cute black girl.

"Not really." Amy giggled. "I'll see you tomorrow night." She said to Carol as she turned to walk down the stairs.

"She was here rehearsing." Carol said knowing he wanted to know.

"What were you rehearsing?" He grinned as he looked down at her robe which had opened enough for him to see her bushy triangle again.

She quickly pulled the robe close. "A play smart ass." She said as she turned and walked into her room. She slammed the door..

*****

Carol's normally boring and conservative life was tossed into a frenzy. She had seen a naked man, kissed a naked woman and lay naked under her twenty year old son. She waited for Becky to come home as she pretended to watch TV.

"Come home with me." Becky said to Ann as they pressed their naked bodies together in Ann's small bed.

"Are you sure your mother is a lesbian?" Ann asked. Her fingers were moving over Becky's corn silk pubes.

"I saw her and another woman naked in the shower kissing." Becky whispered. Her fingers were toying with Ann's small but shapely breast.

"I will if you........you know." Ann giggled. The last time they were intimate Becky used her mouth down below.

"You are such a vamp." Becky laughed. Her lips moved down the girl's neck over her small mounds and down her flat stomach. She remembered from the last time how Ann had screamed when she sucked on her small but rock hard clit. She teased her this time as her lips detoured around the pleasure bud.

"Oh please." Ann begged. "Do it."

Becky tasted her juices as her tongue traveled north back to her clit. Ann's ass lifted up to press against her lover's lips and tongue.

Two minutes later Ann climaxed. "God. That was even better than last time. You want me to do you?"

"Yes. But at my house." Becky said as she pulled Ann off the bed to get dressed. They hurried to Becky's house and found her Mom sitting in the den watching TV.

"Hi Mrs. Denning." Ann smiled as she moved to the chair across from her.

"Hello Ann." Carol said glancing over at her daughter to see if she showed any hint that she had seen her with Amy in the shower.

Becky saw the seat next to her mother but moved over to sit on the arm of Ann's chair. "What are you watching?"

"I'm not sure." Carol said truthfully. "Is there something you want to watch?"

"Na. We will just sit here for a few minutes." Becky said as she slid down in the seat next to Ann. She moved one arm around Ann's back and the other hand fell down to her own thigh.

Carol tried to focus on the TV show but out of the corner of her eye she saw her daughter's hand move down to Ann's shoulder. Becky's breast was pushed hard against Ann's arm.

"What have you two been up to?" Carol asked as she looked at them. Becky did not pull her arm away.

Becky giggled. "I had a snack over at Ann's house." Ann realized what she meant and blushed. Becky's hand moved from her thigh over to the top of Ann's leg just under her skirt.

Carol tried not to react but her daughter's actions were bothering her. She smiled and again pretended to watch TV. She heard Ann giggle and peeked over to see Becky's fingers now up under Ann's short skirt. She wondered if Becky was just pretending to be sexual with Ann because of what she had seen in the shower before.

"I know what you are doing." Carol said as she stood up.

"You do?" Becky asked without moving her hand from under her friend's skirt. Her finger tip was now pushing against Ann's panties.

Carol smiled. "Not everything you think you are seeing is what you are seeing." She said as she turned and walked up to her room.

"What did she just say?" Ann asked. Becky's fingers were pulling on the elastic band of her panties.

"I'm not sure but it must have something to do with the naked black girl in the shower. Maybe she wasn't black." Becky laughed. She found the dripping folds of Ann's pussy and slipped her middle finger up and down the channel.

"Stop." Ann said. "We can't do this here."

"Why not? She won't come down again and Jim is out for the evening." Becky smiled. "However I think it's your turn right?"

"Yes." The dark haired girl answered. She glanced up at the stairs and watched as Becky reached up under her dress to pull down her soaked panties.

"You want me to do it here?" Ann asked as Becky moved back in the seat and pushed Ann to the floor in front of her.

"Yes." Becky smiled. If she was going to come out she wanted it to be BIG. Her hands moved to Ann's head and pulled until the girl's mouth was an inch from her golden nest.

*****

Carol started to undress when she remembered she had forgotten to set out a letter that had come for her son that day. She buttoned up her blouse, grabbed the letter from her dresser and moved back to the stairs. She figured the girls would giggle when she came down so she tried to tiptoe down to put the letter out without them hearing her. As she moved down the steps she peeked inside the den and saw Ann lower body on her knees in front of the chair where they were previously sitting. She moved down another step but couldn't see Ann's head. She saw Becky's upper body leaning back in the chair. When she moved down another step she saw Becky's hands on top of Ann's head as the head moved between......shit...her daughter's legs. They weren't acting before. Carol thought. Ann was kissing her daughters pussy. Carol dropped the letter and hurried back up to her room while closing the door loudly.

Slickman
Slickman
8,169 Followers
123456...8