Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"What was that?" Ann asked as she looked up at Becky's smiling face.

"Nothing." Becky smiled. "Don't stop." Ann's tongue pushed again between Becky's pink folds.

*****

Carol waited for her children to leave the next morning before she came out of her bedroom. She was embarrassed to see and talk to either one of them. She had some errands to run so the rest of the day went by quickly. She was dressed and on her way to her drama class when Becky came home.

"Going to class?" Becky asked as she tossed her book bag on the sofa.

"Yes. I left your supper on the stove." Carol said without looking at her daughter.

"Mom. We need to talk." Becky said as she grabbed her mother's arm.

"Can't it wait? I don't want to be late again." Carol said trying to pull away.

"No. Mother I'm gay." Becky announced.

"No you are not. You are just doing this because of what you saw yesterday. We were just rehearsing." Carol said quickly. "I've got to go." She said pulling away and out the door.

"Wait!" Becky yelled but it was too late.

*****

Tom was sitting up the stage when he noticed someone walking into the classroom thirty minutes early. He turned to see the older woman Carol.

"You're early." He smiled.

"I wanted to get a parking space." Carol said while sitting in the same seat she sat in two days ago.

"Good." He said smiling. "How did your rehearsals go?"

Carol blushed. "Good."

"I'll bet the younger two were not comfortable with the risqué theme huh?"

"Me neither." Carol answered. "They did better than I did and I really wasn't involved."

You will be. Tom thought. He had singled her out the first night to be his before the class was over.

"I noticed you are not wearing a ring." Tom said as he moved over to sit next to her.

"Divorced for five years now." She said smiling. He was closer to her age but she still was at least ten years older than him.

"No sex for five years." He smiled.

"That is kind of personal." She blushed.

He stood and moved over to the stage again. "Sorry." The rest of the class filtered in.

*****

Amy came in and sat by Carol as they watched the first threesome do their presentation. The girl on the bed was visibly nervous and was wearing cotton pajamas as she read the newspaper. The guy sleeping was a horrible actor. "Jack wake up. I think I've found us a place to rent." The girl said softly. The boy turned and looked at her. "Good morning honey." He said slowly. "Come..here...and...kiss...me." The girl glanced at the audience and moved down to gently kiss him on his cheek.

"Give me a break." Amy whispered in Carol's ear.

They hugged for a few minutes but did not do any more kissing. "We better get dressed." The girl said as she grabbed her clothes lying on the end table and moved under the sheet. The class watched as she undressed and redressed while the boy looked up at the ceiling.

She moved out and tossed her pajamas on the table. The boy then did the same thing. They stood and walked off the stage. End of scene one.

Carol heard the whispers and laughter from the class as Tom stood up. "Wow." He said trying not to be too negative. "What did you guys think?" He looked at the class while the girl and boy stood next to him.

No one said anything because they didn't want to say something negative. Except Danny that is. "I thought it was bad." He said frankly. "No one would ever believe they were married."

"We figured we were newly married so getting undressed under the sheet could be real." The girl said defensively as she glared at him.

"Yeah right." Danny laughed. "That was some passionate kissing and touching." He sarcastically grinned.

Carol could see the tears forming in the girl's eyes and the boy was not very happy either at Danny's remarks. "I doubt it if you can do any better."

Tom smiled. "Sounds like a challenge to me. Are you and your partner ready?"

"Shit." Amy whispered in Carol's ear. "He's made them mad."

"Don't worry. Just do it like we rehearsed it." Carol whispered back. She was so happy she was not in the first scene.

"Sure." Danny smiled as he walked by Amy and pulled her to her feet. "We just have to get our bedclothes on." They moved to the small room off to the side of the stage.

"In here?" Amy asked as she looked at Danny smiling. "Turn around."

"I saw everything last night." He laughed.

True. Amy thought. She turned away from him and removed everything but her panties. She slipped a heavier night gown over her head and turned to see him standing naked while facing her. His hard-on was again sticking upward. "Are you always like that?" She said smiling.

"Only around you." Danny laughed. He grabbed the pj bottoms and pulled them up over his package. "Let's roll." He said smiling as he walked through the doorway with Amy right behind him.

Carol heard the female gasps behind her when Danny walked out without a shirt and with his large bulge pushing out the front of the bottoms. They moved under the sheets and took their positions.

"Jack wake up. I think I've found us a place to rent." Amy said as she pretended to read the newspaper. She looked at Danny who pretended to wake up. He rubbed his eyes and smiled as he looked at her body. "Good morning." His hand moved up her arm and down over to her breast. The newspaper prevented the audience from seeing him caressed her firm tit.

Carol watched as Tom smiled and made a note on his notebook. The whole class was silent as they watched Amy toss the newspaper on the floor and slide under the sheet and into Danny's arms. Their mouths opened and their tongues flicked together. The class was dead silent as the two bodies grinded together causing the sheet to rise and fall.

Amy felt Danny's penis as it pushed through the opening in his bottoms. It was bare as it rubbed against her panty-covered pussy. Somehow he had managed to pull it out. She bit his ear and whispered. "Be careful down there."

"Just acting right?" He whispered back. No one could see his hand as it moved down over her stomach and panties. Her eyes opened as she felt him pull her panties to the side totally exposing her moist pussy to his prick. "Don't." She whispered. She tried to move her hand down to pull her panties back but he had lowered his stomach tightly against hers. She gasped then the huge tip of his penis pushed into the opening of her hot oven.

"What are you doing?" She whispered between big breaths.

"I'm fucking my wife." Danny whispered back. He still had not pushed inside yet. He wanted her to ask for it. His hips moved up her body which caused his crown to push against her hot and hard clit.

"Just a little bit." Amy moaned. Her body wanted him inside of her so bad. Her legs opened and her feet curled around his ass.

Carol and the rest of the class watched in amazement at his hips moved downward. They could tell she was wide open for him to enter. Luckily she was wearing panties Carol thought.

Amy bit her lip to keep from crying out as three thick inches moved down into her. "Please..." she begged.

"You want me to stop?" He whispered. Somehow he managed to keep only three of his nine inches inside of her.

"A little bit more..." She whimpered.

Danny smiled as he pushed another three inches into her moist hole "More?"

"Oh god there's more..." Amy moaned. "Yes...more." She cried out as he gave her his whole nine inches. "OHHH!"

All of the guys in the classroom including Tom were now sporting hard-ons as they watching Danny's body moving up and down. It didn't matter if he was really fucking her or not because it really looked real and Amy's cries of pleasure had all the panties in the room damp as well.

Amy cried out one more time as she climaxed. Right then she didn't care if the whole world was watching. She had never felt this way before. Suddenly Danny pulled his hard prick out of her and pushed her panties back in place. "We better get dressed and go look at the room for rent." He said as he smiled down at his satisfied wife.

The room was still quiet as the two of them stood and undressed completely one at a time without showing their nakedness. They used their bodies to block the audience from seeing them. They walked off stage and stood waiting for Tom's comments.

"Damn." Tom managed to say. "That was one hell of a performance." Suddenly the whole room broke out in applause. Amy looked up at Danny and smiled. Only they knew that the fucking was real. They ran back into the room to gather their stuff.

"Well?" Danny asked as he stood watching her pack up her stuff.

"Not bad." She giggled. "With some more rehearsing we can get it right." She walked out and sat down next to Carol. "Can we come to your house again tomorrow to rehearse?"

"Sure." Carol said smiling. Maybe they would let her watch without the sheet covering them.

They watched two more threesomes go through scene one but they didn't come close to Amy and Danny's performance. One girl accidentally flashed her bare breast when she undressed and the class saw one guy's bare ass. When the class was over Tom passed out Act two. "You might as well read through Act two and start some rehearsing."

Danny and Carol knew Act two involved them so they quickly read through the scenes. The first two scenes involved some accidental flashing of privates in the bathroom. First Jack walked in on Gloria while she had a towel wrapped around her nude body and the second scene Gloria ran into Danny when he was coming out of his room with his robe open. It was during the third scene when they were all watching TV that Amy went to bed leaving the two of them alone. Gloria pretended to be asleep while Danny hands explored her body on the sofa.

"We may have to start before 1:00PM." Danny said smiling over at Carol.

"No problem." Carol grinned back at him. "The house is empty during the day."

* * * * *

Carol tried to sneak up to her bedroom when she returned that evening at 10:00PM. She walked through the dark kitchen and made it to the stairs when she heard her son's voice. "So how was it?"

She turned to see him sitting in the living room with only one light on. "Good," she said, walking up the stairs.

"No-no," he smiled, "come over here and bring me up to date. That's what you used to do with May and I."

Carol walked in and sat next to him on the sofa. She noticed he was wearing cotton shorts and a tee shirt.

"What do you want to know?" she asked. She was still somewhat embarrassed about him seeing her naked before.

"Everything," he smiled, "we don't keep secrets in this family remember?"

Carol put down her purse and the copy of the play which Jim quickly picked it up and started reading it.

"Hey," she said, as she tried to grab it from his hands. But he was too big and too strong. Her breasts pushed against his back while he read the first page.

"Wow," Jim said turning to look at her, "this borders on a porn show."

"It's just a play. Nothing really happens," she said defensively.

"Jack and Julie kiss and touch each other and then undress in front of each other," Jim laughed. Her body was still pressed again his back. He could feel the hard tips of her breasts pushing into his back. He read the other pages and hurried to read Act two. After he was finished he turned and she moved away. "I take it you are Gloria and you will be intimate with Jack."

Carol blushed, "It's just acting."

She grabbed the play from her son's hand.

"You do remember how to be intimate right?" Jack smiled. He figured she had not done it in a very long time.

"Of course," she said.

"If you want to rehearse act two with a man let me know," Jim smiled. He had always teased his mother about sex in the past and had enjoyed how she normally blushed and ran away.

Carol thought about what he had said. She would definitely be nervous rehearsing with Danny and this was her son. "OK. Come up to my room in about fifteen minutes," she smiled calling his bluff.

"Really?" Jim asked. He remembered the scenes where Jack walked in on her wearing nothing but a short towel and then her seeing him with his robe open in the hallway. Holy shit, he thought, and then there was the third scene where she is asleep on the sofa and he explores her body.

Carol's heart raced as she moved into the bathroom and stripped off her clothing. She grabbed a white towel and tied it tightly around her breasts. She glanced down to see the bottom only inches below her puffy bush. After a splash of cold water on her face she waited for him to come up.

Jim grinned as he looked at his watch. At the fifteen minute mark he hurried up the stairs and into her open room. He expected her to be laughing while sitting on her bed but the room was empty. He moved to the bathroom door and listened.

"You're supposed to burst in," Carol called out when hearing his footsteps.

Jim still didn't believe she was really going to do it so he pushed open the door and froze. She was standing before him in only a small bath towel around her body. His eyes were like saucers as he looked at her full breasts pushing out the top of the towel. "You're serious."

"No. You are suppose to say oh my I thought the bathroom was empty," Carol laughed. She was enjoying him being the one embarrassed for a change.

"Oh my. I.....thought the bathroom.....was empty. I'm so.....sorry," Jim mumbled.

"Well it's not empty," Carol said remembering her lines. She also knew the towel was supposed to slip down over her breast. She pinched the side of the towel and watched his eyes as her naked breast and big dark nipple appeared. "Oops," she giggled.

Jim looked at his mother's breast and froze. "What do I say now?"

"I'm not sorry now," she smiled, knowing her breast was still exposed.

"I'm not......sorry....now."

Carol looked at the huge bulge in his cotton shorts and it made her feel good that she still had that effect on a man even if it was her son. "Are you going to just stare at me or are you going to close the door?" she giggled.

"Huh?" Jim asked forgetting he was just acting. "I better go," he said remembering his line. He quickly turned and walked back out.

Carol pulled the towel back up and yelled. "Let's do it again."

"Again?" Jim asked, not sure if he could do it again.

Carol was rearranging the towel when it came loose and both of her breasts spilled out. Jim came crashing through the door. "Oh my. I.....thought the bathroom....holy shit," he said looking down at both of her huge orbs.

"Sorry I wasn't ready," Carol smiled. He had already seen her naked so what difference did it really make? She fixed the towel and looked at him. They repeated the lines again and Jim had a better time as he got used to her breast being exposed.

"OK good," Carol said, while pulling the towel off and bending to pick up her underwear. "Go undress and put on that big robe I gave you for Christmas last year. Go into the hallway bathroom and I'll let you know when I'm outside."

"You really want to do this?" Jim asked. Not only had he seen her bare breasts but now the puff of pubic hair at the junction of her thighs.

"I'd rather do it with you than Danny," she said forgetting that he did not know who the guy was that she was to do this play with.

"Danny? Danny Jones?" Jim asked surprised. He was the biggest pussy hound in town.

"Yes. Now go and get ready for the next scene," she said smiling. She had not seen her son naked for a long time and was anxious to see how he had grown.

Jim hurried to his room and grabbed the robe. He removed his tee shirt but not his cotton shorts. Surely she didn't want him to be really naked. He moved out and into the hall bathroom and waited.

"OK," she yelled from the hallway. She watched as the door opened and he walked out with his robe wide open. "You're supposed to be naked under the robe."

Carol laughed when she saw he was wearing his shorts.

"But...," he started to say as she moved forward and grabbed the waistband. Before he could stop her she pulled his shorts over his manhood and down to his ankles.

"My-my-my," she said as she jumped back when his prick popped out. He was definitely bigger than her husband.

"Shit Mom," he said as he pushed his big hand down to cover his seven-inch rigid rod.

"This is just a play," she said as she pushed him back into the bathroom and closed the door. "Come out."

The door flew open and again he came out with his robe open only this time his hard-on pointed up at her. "Gloria!" he exclaimed, "I didn't think you were home."

She stared at his prick. "I came home early and I'm glad I did. Is Julie home?"

"No..oo," he stuttered. "She went to visit her mother."

Gloria moved up to him until his prick pressed against the front of her dress. "Careful with that thing it might go off."

Jim quickly closed his robe. "You want to do it again?"

"Of course," Carol said smiling, "until we get it right."

They did it again four more times and each time Carol pressed harder into his stiff prick. Finally she said last scene. "Get your shorts back on and meet me down on the sofa."

Carol moved down the stairs and waited. He came down only wearing his shorts and tee shirt. "I don't think we should do this one because I'll be touching you," Jim said.

"Would you rather Danny be touching me doing all the rehearsing?" she asked, seeing he was still excited.

"OK. What do we do?" He sat next to her.

"Julie just said she was tired and was going to bed. We watch TV for a while longer and then I fall asleep next to you. That's when you feel me up," Carol said smiling.

"I don't think I can do this," Jim said. His body wanted to do it but his mind said he was nuts.

"Sure you can. We are just acting. Remember that," she turned and pretended to watch the TV. After about two minutes Carol leaned back against the cushion and slowly closed her eyes. Her body was on fire as she waited for his touches. No man had touched her for a long time.

Jim sat trembling as he tried to get up enough nerve to do it.

"Do it," she whispered. Jim moved his hand down to rest gently on her forearm. He felt the tiny hairs on her arm rise as he lightly caressed the skin.

Carol knew he was supposed to go faster but right now didn't want him to. His touch was hot on her skin as his fingers got braver. They moved up to her shoulder and back down to her hand. But, he was afraid to leave her arm. When he moved to her hand again she grabbed it and moved it over until it floated above her thigh. She quickly pulled her hand away which caused his to drop down. His hand froze when he felt the tight muscles of her upper leg. His fingers were only about eight inches from her loins. Both were breathing heavy as his fingers gently caressed the tenderness of her upper thighs through her paper thin dress. She was not wearing a slip.

"You have to go faster because this section is only supposed to last no more than fifteen minutes," Carol said, keeping her eyes closed. She felt his fingers move towards her lower stomach but then take a quick detour to the right and up her side. She smiled as his fingers moved just under her full breasts and just stop. "Do you want Danny and me to rehearse it more times?" she whispered. She gasped as his large hand moved up and cupped her soft orb.

Her hard nipple pressed into his palm as he measured the softness and fullness of her breast. He was content in just touching her there until she grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand slowly down until he felt the top of her panties through the dress. "Go lower," she whispered as she slowly opened her thighs.

Jim gulped as he moved south until he felt the soft mound of hair which he quickly explored its fullness. He was not in control of his fingers anymore as they traveled down until he found the top of her gash. The heat and dampness pushed through to his fingers as they moved lower over her hard clit and even lower into her warm opening. The tip of his middle finger pushed the dress and panties in until the tip of his finger was hidden.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers
123456...8