Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers

"Ohhh," Carol moaned. It had been so long since anyone had touched her there. Her hips rose from the sofa to meet his fingers.

"Mom, we shouldn't be....." Jim started to pull his fingers away but again she stopped him.

"Please honey. It's been so long. Don't stop," Carol begged. Her legs were now spread wide apart. She grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it up over the top of her damp yellow panties. Again she took his hand and pushed it down over the crotch of her undies.

Jim's fingers pushed the silky underwear deep into her dripping folds. He again found her clit and rubbed until she cried out, "I'm so close!" He looked down as he flicked his fingertip up and down her damp valley and saw the dark curly hairs on both sides of the panties which were now a narrow strip resting in her pink folds.

"Faster!" Carol screamed. His fingers moved quickly over her pleasure knob until her whole body shot upward. "I COMING!" She yelled. Her mind went blank from the pleasure and when she opened her eyes again he was gone.

*****

Becky came home an hour later and found her mom sitting on the sofa drinking a glass of wine. "Hi mom."

"Hi sweetie."

"Where is Jim?"

"He went up early to his room. I haven't seen him for a while."

"Mom," Becky said as she sat next to her, "about yesterday."

Carol remembered how Becky yelled she was gay. "It's OK to be whatever you want to be."

Becky grinned and hugged her arms around her mother. "I knew you would understand." She felt her mother's breasts push into her smaller ones.

"Do you have any sexual feelings towards men?" Carol whispered in her ear. They still held each other tightly.

"I don't think so. But, I've never really been that intimate with a male before."

"Just promise me you'll take the time to give it a shot before you tell the whole world," Carol said as she gently kissed the tender nape of Becky's neck.

Becky felt the shivers flying down her spine from her mother's hot breath and soft lips on her neck. "Mom. I saw you in the shower with that black woman. Where you and her....you know?"

Carol smiled. "We were just experimenting. Neither of us had been with another woman before and in act three we will be intimate." Her hand moved down and gently brushed over the soft skin beneath Becky's shirt.

"How did it make you feel?" Becky asked. She wished her fingers would go lower under her jeans and panties.

"I was excited but scared," Carol whispered. Becky's lips were now pressing against her own neck.

"If you want I'll help you rehearse the third act," Becky said as she gently nibbled on the soft skin.

"How far have you and Ann gone?" Carol asked. Her fingers felt the top of her daughter's panties and gently pulled out the elastic.

Becky giggled from the tickling sensation of her mom's fingers on her back and from the topic they were discussing. "We've pretty much done it all I guess but I'm not that experienced so I guess I'm not sure." Becky felt the fingers move under the panties and down under her jeans as well.

"I saw her kissing you down there," Carol said. Becky's nibbling on her neck was causing her serious flashes of passion.

"It was fantastic," Becky whispered. Her own hand was now moving along the top of her mother's hips. She slowly pulled her face away and stared into the eyes of her mother. They both closed their eyes as their soft lips pressed and caressed together. Becky's tongue flicked across the soft lips first and felt them open to welcome it inside. The two tongues slithered together as their lips opened wide.

Jim heard some noises downstairs and tiptoed out of his bedroom and down the stairs. He could see the legs of the two women on the sofa as he moved downward. He stopped when he saw them hugging. After another step down he froze as he watched his sister and mother in hot open mouth kiss. "Holy shit," he said, as he moved up the stairs. Jim lay on his bed thinking about had just occurred between him and his mother and now his younger sister was in on it as well.

Carol pulled her lips away. "God, that was so........," she gasped for air.

"Hot?" Becky asked, with a smile.

"Yes," Carol said, "I think we need to cool it." Her whole body was on fire.

Becky stood and grabbed her purse and ran up the stairs. "Let me know when you want to rehearse act three."

*****

It was early the next morning after Jim and Becky had left the house when Danny and Amy showed up for the act two rehearsal.

"I'm not really in this act so I guess I'll just give my input on how it looks," Amy said, somewhat disappointed. She had hoped to rehearse some with Danny again on act one.

"If we get through early enough you two can go over act one," Carol grinned reading the girl's mind.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Danny asked excitedly. He had very little sleep last night as he imagined touching her body.

"Definitely," Carol smiled, "I'll go upstairs, undress and put on a towel. When you are ready come on up."

"I'll go too," Amy said. She had hoped to see the woman naked again.

"You can come in," Carol said to Amy as she held the bathroom door open. Amy walked in and sat on the closed toilet seat. She watched as Carol removed her dress, bra and panties. "Did I tell you my 18 year-old daughter thinks she is a lesbian?"

"No. She really does huh?" Amy asked trying not to stare at the wonderful breasts on the older woman. "Maybe she can give us some pointers on act three?" She joked.

"She has already volunteered," Carol said seriously. She pulled the towel around her and peeked out to see Danny standing nervously in the bedroom. "You ready?"

Danny shook his head yes and pushed open the door.

Oh my. I thought the bathroom was empty. I'm so sorry," he said, while noticing Carol's dress and underwear on the top of the sink. She was truly completely naked under the towel.

"Well it's not," Carol said, as she pushed the towel down to fall below her large round breast and long brown nipple. "Oops," she giggled.

"I'm not sorry now," he smiled. He had never even seen one that big before and just stood there looking at it.

"Let's do it again," Amy laughed. Both women could see the large bulge in his shorts.

They did it a few more times and figured out Carol needed to have her back to the audience to hide them from seeing her boob.

"Next scene," Carol grinned as she pulled the towel off of her body while Danny was still standing in the bathroom. As she pulled on her panties she grinned at him. "I think we all need to get used to being naked together."

"Definitely," Danny smiled as he watched her pull the silk undies up over her dark bush. "Where is the robe?"

"Behind the door," Carol replied, snapping her bra into place.

Danny grabbed the robe and removed his shirt, shorts and boxers. He stood proudly displaying his hard-on as he pulled the robe over him. "I guess you are outside when I come out."

Carol and Amy walked into the bedroom. "I'll have to block his body when he comes out the door," Carol said smiling. She stood there waiting and suddenly the door opened and an exposed Danny walked out and up to her.

"Gloria!" he exclaimed, "I didn't think you were home."

She looked down at his rigid tool. "I came home early and I'm glad I did," she smiled, "Is Julie home?"

"No, she went to visit her mother."

Gloria moved up to him until his prick pressed against the front of her dress. "Careful with that thing it might go off." She hesitated as she felt the hardness and size of it before she pulled away.

"Do it again," Amy said feeling in command. She couldn't wait until she directed what Jim would do to Carol as she slept on the sofa.

Again Danny came out and each time he did Carol pushed harder and longer against him like she had done with her son. Both were totally turned on as they moved downstairs for the next scene.

"Julie has gone to bed and Carol, I mean Gloria, is asleep next to you. You get fifteen minutes to touch her all over," Amy smiled.

Carol and Danny took their places. "Don't be afraid to touch me and forget I'm Jim's mom," she said smiling. She didn't want him to hold back and he didn't.

"Just touch lightly on her leg first to make sure she is asleep," Amy directed as she moved forward to see Danny's hand on Carol's leg.

Jim's fingers gently touched the top of her bare thigh at the hem of her dress. After a few seconds his fingers dove under the material and slowly up under her dress. Carol tried not to panic when she felt him immediately go under her dress. He was not as shy as Jim.

Amy saw Carol's legs opening. "You are supposed to be asleep. Let him pull your legs open."

Jim's fingers gently pulled on the leg closest to him which gave him free access up to her panties. He pushed against the soft material and searched until he found her moist slit.

Carol thought he would touch her through her panties like Jim did but he found the elastic of her panties and pulled them aside. Her pussy was now open for him to touch. He did.

Jim's arm held up Carol's dress enough for Amy's eyes to see his fingers sneak under her panties and into her pink folds. "We will have to do this at an angle because I can see everything you are doing." Amy's breath was quick and rapid. "It would be better if she was not wearing any panties," Danny suggested. The tight panties were not giving him the freedom he or Carol wanted.

"That would be hard to do if she was sleeping," Amy said as she saw Danny's middle finger disappear deeply into her vagina. "But what if Gloria was not really asleep and was just pretending to be asleep?" He asked.

Carol opened her eyes. "Yeah....oh....I....God....think....OH!.that will....WORK!" She moaned as Danny finger-fucked her. "Take them off."

Danny quickly moved his hand from her panties and moved down onto his knees. He pushed both hands up under her dress and pulled down the flimsy protection. Carol lifted her hips slightly and peeked out to see his eyes looking at her fully open and exposed pussy.

"Did it say I was just touching her?" Danny asked as he pushed his finger again deeply inside of her.

"It just said you explored her body," Amy said. Her own fingers were rubbing against the crotch of her jeans.

"So I can use something other than my fingers to explore?" Danny grinned.

"What else....." Amy started to ask until she saw him pull up her dress and pushed his head between her legs. Shit he was going to kiss her pussy.

"OH GOD!" Carol screamed when his tongue lashed against her hard clit. Her hands grabbed his head and held it there.

"You're supposed to be pretending to be asleep," Amy laughed.

"Fuck pretending," Carol cried out. She wanted to cum.

Danny's face was raw as she pushed her hairy mound against him. He concentrated on bringing her off quickly and his mission was a success.

"YES!" she screamed as her body exploded.

They rehearsed again and then again but Danny did not go down on Carol again. They ended up laughing so much during the third rehearsal that they had to quit for the day.

Carol was almost an hour early for the class and found Tom setting up the stage which consisted of a doorway that was to be used for the bathroom scenes and a sofa off to the side to be used for the last scene.

"Hello Mr. Bennigan," she said as she sat next to him on the sofa.

"I think you can call me Tom at least when we are alone. Are you ready for you big scene?"

"Yes," she blushed, "I hope I can go through with it."

"I'm sure you will be fine," Tom grinned. "I was very impressed with the way your group did the first act. Very sexy but not revealing."

"I'm curious to find out how you will like tonight's second act."

"I anxiously await it," he laughed.

They talked some more and she found out he was divorced and was only a few years younger that she. They both could feel the chemistry and after about thirty minutes felt they had known each other for a long time.

Other people arrived and Carol moved back to her seat. The acts from the rest of the class had improved greatly since the first act. Carol noticed one young man had forgotten to tie his robe and his penis stuck out as he waited to walk out of the bathroom door in scene two. The girl in his group pointed it out to him and he quickly turned and positioned it inside his robe. The touching of the girl on the sofa was very hot in most of the scenes but none of them had the man's hands moving under her clothes. Tom saved group number four for last.

"I am so nervous," Carol said as she hung onto Danny's arm while waiting to go out onto the makeshift stage.

"Don't be. Just pretend it's just me and you alone at your house."

Carol smiled when she saw his hard-on sticking outward. "Let's go."

As they moved out in front of the class Carol tightened the robe around her. She tried to go naked under it but couldn't so she had put on her tight panties.

The first scene went great as her breast was exposed from the towel however she was turned in such a way that the class could only see the side of it. And, the second scene was just a good as Carol stood directly in front of Danny's long prick. The class applauded as they moved back into the room to dress for the last scene.

"I can't wait for the third act," Danny grinned. He had always wanted to see two females have sex.

"Most men love that," Carol giggled. She watched as he pulled his boxers over his long penis.

"Ready to be ravished in public?" He laughed. Carol gulped and followed him out and onto the sofa.

Tom moved his chair to the front of the class to get a good angle as Carol pretended to be asleep and Danny started touching her. He smiled when Danny's exploring fingers moved up under her dress. There was no doubt after act one that he would be touching her pussy. He also was right about the angle because only he could see the young man's fingers as her dress lifted and his hand pushed against her black panties.

The class was deadly quiet again as they watched his fingers explore the junction of her thighs. Some of the girls gasped when he moved down onto his knees and pulled her black lace panties down and off. Whispers could be heard when he picked up her dress and pushed apart her legs.

Carol tried to pretend she was alone with Danny but couldn't. She peeked out to see Tom sitting directly across from her looking directly up her spread legs. He had to be able to see her hairy pussy she thought. The view was blocked when Danny's head moved between her legs and his tongue danced over her damp sex.

She felt so hot and tried at first to fake an orgasm but her own climax soon took over. Her fingers gripped into the sofa as he expertly brought her to an earth shattering climax. "OHHH!" she screamed as she climaxed. The whole class remained silent as Danny's head moved out of under her dress and he wiped his mouth on his sleeve. Again they all broke out in applause.

After Carol and Danny returned Tom again asked for criticism. The girl who Danny pissed off the first time raised her hand. "How can she be sleeping if he does oral sex on her?"

Carol was ready to answer but Tom jumped in. "Maybe she was pretending to be asleep?" he said smiling at Carol.

"The handout didn't say she could pretend to be asleep," the girl snapped back.

"I'm looking for creativity in these sessions. If you see something that works well without changing the content of the story please do," Tom answered. Before the girl could speak again Tom said. "Here is act three so read up on it." He passed them out and smiled again at Carol when he walked past her seat.

Amy and Carol quickly read the script and looked at each other. Amy smiled and Carol bit her lips. They were to dance close together in one scene only wearing nightgowns and end up kissing. The second scene involved Gloria giving Julie a massage that ends up with the woman fingering the girl, and the last scene involved Amy coming to Gloria's bed one night when Jack was out of town. She said she was frightened by a noise and didn't want to sleep alone. In the dim light of the bedroom under the sheets they removed each other's clothing and took turns giving oral sex.

"What time do you want me to come by your house?" Amy asked Carol as they walked out to their cars. They looked at Danny who said, "As much as I want to be there I have to work tomorrow. I guess you two practice alone."

*****

That evening Becky and Ann were sitting on Becky's bed in only panties while reading magazines when Carol knocked on the door.

"Come in," Becky yelled. Ann looked at her like she was crazy and covered her bare breasts.

Carol walked in and stopped seeing what they were wearing. "And what if I was Jim?" She asked.

"Then he would see my tits and Ann's ass," Becky giggled. Ann was facing away from the door.

"Hi Mrs. Denning," Ann said blushing.

Carol moved into the room and closed the door. The two girls watched as she moved to sit on the bed next to Ann who was still covering her round but very firm breasts.

"I may need your help," Carol said looking down at Ann's pure white thighs. Her white bikini panties were wedged tightly between them.

"I told Ann about the third act," Becky smiled, "she said she would help too."

"Good," Carol said, "I don't have any experience with another female." Her eyes moved to Ann's fingers as they slowly dropped down exposing her hard tips.

"What do you have to do?" Ann asked as she pushed her breasts forward.

Carol smiled at Becky's friend or should she say lover. "First I dance with the woman only wearing nightgowns and kiss. The next scene I massage her and...." Carol stopped. "I finger her until she comes. Finally the last scene she crawls in bed with me when there is a real bad storm and her husband is out of town. We please each other with our mouths."

"What kind of class is this?" Ann asked somewhat embarrassed to hear Becky's mom say those words.

"Adult acting," Carol answered.

"More like porn acting," Becky laughed, "how do you want us to help?"

Carol thought about it. "Maybe I could watch you two do the act?"

Shit. Becky thought she wants to watch Ann and I make female love. It was the hottest thing she had ever heard of. She looked at Ann who face was painted in fear. "Come on." She grabbed Ann's hand and pulled her from the bed, "Put on my pink baby doll and I'll wear my short nightie."

Carol sat still on the bed as the two girls quickly pulled the silk garments over their heads. "Just dance close together and slowly move your lips together." She wished she was in her nightgown as well.

Becky pulled her nervous girlfriend into her warm embrace. At first she kept her distance enough for their hard nipples to brush against each other as their stomachs did the same. After a minute or two of that Becky pulled Ann's breasts tightly against her own and slid her fingers down over her nice round ass. Ann's fingers did the same.

Suddenly Becky pulled away. "Here mom you try it with Ann."

"But, I'm wearing a dress," Carol said. Ann was now smiling in anticipation.

"Go change real quickly. We will wait for you," Becky injected.

Carol stood and almost ran into her bedroom. She pulled off the dress and bra and pulled her silky bright green sheer nightgown over her swollen nipples. When she made it back to the room she saw Ann and Becky kissing.

"Ooops, sorry mom, I was just keeping her warm for you," Becky giggled as she moved to the bed and watched as Carol and Ann slowly came together. She smiled thinking about what a good kisser Ann was and how hot her mom would soon be.

"Like this?" Carol asked as she aimed the points of her breasts towards the young morsels of the girl's chest. She slowly moved her hard nips up and down and right and left across the small pencil erasers sticking through the nightgown.

Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers
123456...8