Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

"Oh!" Carol moaned when Amy's long slithering tongue flicked back and forth across her clitoris. Her eyes opened to see the dark bush and pink slit waiting for the same. She smiled and pushed her tongue through the curly growth and into Amy's flaming hole.

Becky wished she had a digital camera and suddenly remembered her cell phone. She pulled it out of her book bag that was just outside the door and ran back to snap a black and white 69. Neither woman saw or heard the click. Becky saved it to memory and reached down to take her mother's hand and put it on Amy's ass. She did the same to Amy's hands on her mother's ass. "That's a wrap!" She laughed as she grabbed her stuff and headed to her room. She wanted so bad to get down with them but knew her mother was not really ready for that yet.

"I'M COMING!" Amy cried out first with Carol's scream close behind.

*****

Jim hung around with his buddy for almost 6:00PM so his mother would be gone to acting class when he got home. He didn't bother checking the garage for her car before he entered the house and tossed his jacket on the chair.

"Jim, we have to talk," he heard his mother's voice say from the hallway.

"I thought you have acting class tonight," he said not looking at her.

"It was cancelled," she said as she walked into the den and sat on the sofa looking at him.

"Mom, I........"

"Let me say something first," she said nervously. "You know I haven't been with a man for a long time and.........I have longings just like you." She could see he was uneasy talking about it. "This acting class has made me realize everything I've been missing. I've.........I've become a desirable woman again and we were just rehearsing."

"Yes, but....."

"I would rather rehearse with you. You were the one who wanted to rehearse with me."

"Yes but I thought you would back down. I was just kidding," he said as he glanced down at her full breasts showing her hard nipples through the thin house coat. He felt the blood pumping up his hardening shaft.

"Rehearse with me again now," she said as she leaned back causing the robe to pull up her naked thighs.

"You call it rehearsing but we shouldn't be........you know...touching and stuff."

"Danny and I rehearsed the second act right here on this sofa." Her fingers toyed with the one button over her lap.

"He.......uh....touched you?"

She smiled knowing his penis was swelling in his pants. "If you want I'll show you what he did to me."

"Where's Becky?" He thought back a few nights ago when he saw his mother and sister kissing with open mouths. "How far have you gone with her?"

"Why are you jealous?" Carol grinned. Her thighs had moved apart enough for him to see the sheer panties and dark hairs waiting for him. "Your sister thinks she is a lesbian but has never really been with a man. She wants to try being with a man so will you help her out?"

Shit now his mother wants him to mess around with his younger sister. Sweat was pouring down his face as he stared at the button she had just released. The silk robe slowly pulled and opened until he saw the lace design on the waist band of the thin panties. "Danny took these off of me. Will you do it for me?"

"Danny took........off...." he said as he moved towards her knees which had now opened almost a foot. The robe fell to the side exposing her whole stomach. "Your...........panties. "Mom....I..........."

"Shhh," she said as she moved her hips to the edge of the sofa to lean over and grab his hands. She smiled as she led them up her soft legs to the waistband. She dropped his hands onto her lap and pulled her hands away. She closed her eyes and waited to see if he would really do it or not.

Jim's fingers froze as they touched her silky underwear. She just wanted him to touch her he said and it was really rehearsing. He pushed his finger tips under the elastic waistband and slowly pulled downward. She lifted her hips and his eyes stayed on the dark area and then the dark curls and finally the pink slit.

Carol had just wanted him to touch her but now wanted more. "Let me show you what Danny did," she whispered as her hands moved out and around his head. Her legs opened wide as she guided his face and mouth into her hot nest.

"OH GOD," Jim thought when his lips pushed into her thick damp growth and then lower across her swollen outer lips. He knew he had not read this in the script but at that moment didn't care as he pushed his tongue out and across the knob of hard flesh resting at the top of her pussy.

"That's my baby," Carol moaned as she lifted and lower her hips which caused his tongue to slide up and down over her clit. Her legs opened wide and her hands pulled his tongue deep down into the tunnel.

Jim's fingers were now squeezing and releasing the bulge in his pants as he sucked and licked every inch of her dripping hole. He wanted so bad to pull out his hard-on and shove it deep inside of her but knew he would be leaving the script and was not sure if she would allow it to happen.

Becky stood behind the doorway as she watched her brother go down on their mother. She had circled back from Ann's house when she had heard her mother's acting class was cancelled. At first she had thought about getting her mother to rehearse ACT III with her but now ACT II was in full stage. She could see Jim touching the large lump in his pants and for the first time wonder how it would be to touch a hard penis especially her brothers.

"YES!, YES!, YES!," Carol cried out when her pussy exploded onto Jim's face and tongue. She started laughing as the pleasure was too much to handle. "DON'T STOP!"

Jim's lips were almost raw as he continued to suckle her clit and lips. His fingers curled up under her soft ass and pulled until his tongue slashed about four inches inside. He imagined it was his prick as he pumped it in and out.

"FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE!" She cried just before she climaxed again. "AGAIN!....OHHH"

"Shit," Becky thought. Her brother was a damn good pussy eater. If he could do it to their mother then he shouldn't have a problem doing it to her.

"STOP PLEASE!" Carol begged as his tongue continued to flick into her red pussy lips.

Jim smiled as he pulled his mouth back and looked at her exposed hole. "Was I as good as Danny?"

"Much........Much better," Carol said smiling. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Becky's body moving up the stairs. After glancing down at her son's bulge she said, "I think Becky is home so why don't you pay your sister a visit in her room?"

"Do you think she will.........." He started to ask.

"I guess we won't know until you try."

*****

Becky had quickly removed her blouse and jeans and was lying back on her bed with her hands down in her panties when she heard the soft knock at her door. She smiled figuring it was her mother. "Come in."

Jim moved his face into her room and saw the sudden panic on her face as she jerked her hand from her underpants. "JIM. GET OUT!"

"Sorry but I think you might have been peeking at Mom and I," Jim said as he walked in and closed the door.

Becky grabbed her pillow and pulled it to her front trying to cover her bra covered breasts and damp blue panties. "What you do with her is your business."

"And what have you been doing with her?" Jim asked as he pulled off his tee shirt.

"What are you doing?" Becky asked as she watched him release his belt and unsnap his jeans.

"I'm going to show my sister how much I love her," he smiled as he pushed down his jeans and boxers at the same time. His hard-on popped out at her.

"GOD PUT THAT THING AWAY!" she said trying to be serious but suddenly her face cracked up as she laughed.

"What's so funny?" he asked as he sat down on the bed next to her.

"That," she said pointing to his penis. "I've never really seen one before."

"Here touch it," he laughed as he grabbed her hand and jerked it down against his shaft.

"JIM!" Becky screamed as he held it against it. "God, it feels soft and smooth."

Jim pulled his hand away and watched as her small fingers explored up to the crown and slowly back down to his balls. She giggled as she cupped him in her hand. Jim saw his chance and inched his fingers up under her raised knees to the inside of her thighs.

"Hey," she said as she squeezed her thighs together trapping his hand and preventing it from moving. She didn't stop stroking and touching his hard-on.

"Don't I get to touch too?" he asked with a sad face.

Becky had thought that a man's touch would be unpleasant but it was just the opposite. His fingertips were burning into her flesh. "OK but just touch," she whispered as she opened her legs allowing his fingers to quickly find the edge of her panties and slip inside.

"My-my, why is my sister so wet?" he asked as he found out she was indeed a virgin.

"After watching you between mother's legs what do you expect?" she laughed. Her eyes closed when he found her pleasure button. His eyes could see the time was right so he pulled the pillow away from her and started pulling down her skimpy panties.

"No...," she said firmly as she grabbed the waistband with her free hand. The other hand had not left his shaft.

"I can touch it better without the panties," he said as he pulled harder. It must have been enough logic because she let go and watched as he pulled them down and off her feet.

As soon as the panties hit the floor Jim moved towards the front clasp of her bra. He had admired those little titties so long and now they were going to be his to see and feel. When the small bra left her mounds he stopped and stared before his mouth moved down to capture a hard pink tip.

"Oh God, we shouldn't be doing this," she moaned as his body moved up to lie directly against hers. "We........." Suddenly his lips pressed to hers and her mouth opened to accept his hot tongue. After a full minute of kissing without breathing they both broke their mouths away gasping for air.

"We are just touching," she whispered as her hand again curled around his prick and his found her hot pussy. Again their mouths united.

When their mouths moved away their eyes opened to stare at each other as his body moved on top of hers and her legs opened. Nothing was said as he aimed the tip of his hot pecker into her moist hot lips. She wanted him so bad her feet curled around his ass. "No," she whispered not meaning it. .

Carol smiled peeking into the room as she watched his hips lower and lower until he had broken her maidenhead.

He took his time until their bodies were soon slapping together and both were moaning. She didn't know which one climaxed first because their screams mixed together. When Jim rolled off of her Carol was gone from peeking into the door.

They all stayed in their rooms for the remainder of the evening thinking about what had occurred that day. Their thoughts went from fear of being found out to total happiness of making love with someone they cared for. Jim stayed in bed the next day until both females had left the house.

*****

The reason why the last class was cancelled was because a lot of the class had dropped out. The females were not willing to have sex with other females even if it was just acting and the men knew the last act would involve some intimate contact. It left Carol, Amy, the redhead girl and a girl with short hair. .

"OK I'm not sure what to do now," We only have you four women and Danny." Tom announced at the start of class. We can just go with two casts and maybe I can join one cast." He said as he looked at Carol.

"Shit," Carol thought. "It would probably mean Tom would join the other two women."

"Since Carol and Amy had already developed some type of plan on producing the act maybe one of them should join me and one of the other females." Tom said having the same thoughts as Carol.

"I will," Carol said quickly before Amy could respond.

"Good," Tom said. "I'll join Mary and Carol and since the man is not in Act III Danny and I will just hang out here while you two casts go into the rooms and practice.

Carol glanced at Mary realizing she was the girl who Danny had pissed off with his comments. "Are you ready?"

"I'm not sure," Mary said nervously as she walked behind the older women into one of the classrooms. "Don't even think that you and I are going to really do it," the redheaded girl said quickly. "I'm not gay."

"Neither am I," Carol smiled back at her. "Your name is Mary right?"

"Yes," she said still not being friendly. "Why don't we just wear our clothing tonight?" She could tell the girl was ready to bolt out the door.

"I'm not sure what to do," Mary said afraid she would look like an idiot when they did the act.

"Ask me when the last time I have danced," Carol said as she took the girl's hand and moved closer. .

"When....uh...was the last time you...uh...danced?" Mary said with a soft voice.

"It was a long, long time ago," Carol replied as she held her arms open for the girl to come to her. Carol didn't move their bodies together at first because she felt the young woman's body trembling. "Relax," Carol whispered. A minute later she felt her hands squeezing lighter.

"It's just acting," Carol whispered as she pushed her larger breasts forward until they pushed into the girl's smaller ones. "You have a very nice body."

"Thank you," Mary whispered as she started feeling more excitement. "You.....do too." They stood for a few seconds looking at the other ones body. "When was the last time you danced?" Mary asked remembering her line.

"A long, long time ago."

"Would you like to dance with me?" Mary asked realizing they were already together. .

"Yes," Carol said softly. Her eyes were locked onto Amy's as their soft breasts first pushed together, followed by their stomachs and thighs.

"Umm, you feel so soft," Mary whispered. All of her hang-ups about being with another female had died away. .

"You too," Carol replied.

Their bodies rubbed and moved together as their hands roamed up and down their backs.

"What do we do now?" Mary asked as she pushed her head back and looked into Carol's eyes.

"I'm supposed to say 'I could do this all day'."

"Me too," Mary said really meaning it. Both knew it was time for a kiss. "It's OK."

"OK to kiss you?" Carol asked looking into the girl's hazel eyes. Mary nodded her head and closed her eyes as Carol's lips and hers pressed together. At first it was a soft but closed-mouth kiss until Carol opened her lips slightly and gently touched Mary's lower lip.

Mary's eyes opened and so did her lips to allow Carol's tongue to come inside. But Carol only teased for about fifteen seconds until Mary pushed her own tongue out and into the older woman's mouth. A minute later their lips broke and they both gasped for air.

"God," Mary whispered. Never had she kissed so passionate before. "We are supposed to undress to our panties now right without showing our breasts?"

"Right," Carol answered. "We can pretend to be wearing our nightgowns."

"OK," Mary said looking out at Carol's large breasts. "How do we take off our nightgowns without showing them?"

"Actually my daughter helped us with this," Carol said not realizing how weird it sounded.

"She helps you rehearse?" Mary asked surprised.

'Yes, she's eighteen but very mature. Anyway, as I lift off my nightgown your hands move up and cup my breasts.

"I........uh....cup them?"

"Yes, that way the audience doesn't see them."

"Here goes," Carol said as she pretended to take the bottom of an imaginary nightgown and pull it upward. "As soon as my hands move over my breasts you have to cup them." She did so and felt the girl's small fingers try to cover them. Carol pretended to take the nightgown off all the way. "Keep your hands on them." At first Mary's fingers barely touched them but a few seconds later the pressure got firmer.

"How do you get off my nightgown?" Mary asked feeling the dampness in her panties under her short skirt.

"You nightgown has spaghetti straps so I just pull them off your shoulders and arms. Since I'm facing away from the audience they cannot see my breasts when you remove your hands." Carol smiled as she touched the tops of Mary's shoulders and pretended to pull the straps down. As her fingers moved to the biceps she let the invisible gown go and immediately covered Mary's smaller titties in her hands.

Carol giggled as she realized Mary was bigger than what she had thought. "You have to remove your hands from me for a second to let the gown move off your arms." Mary's fingers were now massaging her breasts as well.

"You're so much bigger than mine," Mary smiled.

"Yours are wonderful," Carol said feeling the hard button nipples pushing into her palm from under the tee shirt and thin bra. "You look so stressed. Would you like a massage?"

"Ummm, that would be nice," Mary answered remembering her next line. She would now get a massage from Carol. "Do I let go of you?" She really wanted to keep touching them.

"Knock-knock."

"Can I come in?" Tom yelled.

"Sure," Carol yelled back. Tom did not know they had decided to keep their clothes on for the rehearsal. They both dropped their hands from the breasts as the door opened.

He stopped when he saw them dressed.

"We are not removing our clothes this time," Carol said. "We just finished dancing, kissing and removing our nightgowns and are just wearing our panties," she giggled.

"Oh yes, now I see," Tom laughed. He had just left the other room with Amy and the girl Toni who had actually removed their clothes. At one point he had seen both females totally naked and still had the hard-on to prove it. "Care if I watch?"

"No,' Carol grinned at Mary who was still nervous. You look so stressed," She directed at Mary. "Would you like a massage?"

"Ummm, that would be nice," Mary blushed. Both women could see Tom's erection pushing out the front of his slacks.

Carol turned Mary around and guided her onto a table that filled in as their bed. She shielded Mary's body to prevent anyone see anything but her cute little ass and then climbed up on the back of her thighs. She remembered how Becky had massaged Amy and slowly pushed her hands up under the tee shirt. Her fingers moved over the soft hot flesh, over the small bra straps and over her neck.

"Maybe I should take off my shirt," Mary whispered. Carol's fingers felt so naughty.

"Good idea," Carol said as she pulled the tee shirt up and off Mary's body. "How about the bra?"

Mary's body tensed.

"He can't see you," Carol whispered as she took a hold of the bra clasp and released it. She pulled it to the side and then off Mary's arms before pulling it out from under her. She wondered if Mary would let her undress her in front of Tom. She giggled as she pulled her own shirt up off her body and then her own bra. Tom still could not see anything.

Now as Carol's hands moved up Mary's tender back she dropped her soft breasts and hard nipples down to rub up and down on the girl's flesh. On the next trip she remembered what Becky had done and lightly kissed Mary's spine.

"Ohhh," Mary moaned. She knew there were no more lines and the next thing was Carol touching her breasts and then her pussy. She moved up onto her elbows the next time Carol moved back and sighed when Carol's fingers moved under her to cup and caress her naked titties.

Tom was now standing and leaning to the side to get a better view of Carol's hands on the young girl's chest. He could see her gently rubbing across the tiny cherry tips. His cock was about to burst out of his pants so he quietly moved out of the room. The women heard the door close.

Carol laughed. "He couldn't take anymore so I guess we are acting it out pretty good." But Mary didn't laugh as she turned her body over and looked up into Carol's eyes. "Touch me all over."

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers
1...345678