Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers

"Should we stop them?" Jim asked wanting to get to the grand finish.

"No, let them cum," Tom whispered. A satisfied woman was the best to fuck because the man didn't have to worry so much about the woman reaching her climax.

"MOTHER!" Becky cried out when she came. "OHHH!" She immediately lowered her lips and worked on the dripping pussy below her.

Carol opened her eyes and saw the two men standing next to the bed while Becky brought her to paradise. She knew in a few minutes the men would be in bed with them. "That's it baby," she moaned. "Almost.........oh yes........that's so good........Ahhhh...............Ummmm.....right there....don't move your tongue.....NOW!" Her hips shot upward taking Becky's head and body with it. Both bodies collapsed back onto the bed and didn't move.

"Act four!!!" Jim said shaking his sister's shoulder.

"God, give us a few minutes," Becky laughed.

Ten minutes later the women stood and Becky got the men from the kitchen. "What do we do in Act Four?" Carol asked Tom. She had not read the script.

Tom had spent the last ten minutes thinking up a plan. "Actually I have changed the final act," he said looking at Becky's small dark nipples through the almost sheet nightgown.

"You have........have you?" Carol asked looking suspiciously at him.

"Yes, in this act Gloria and Jack get together on the sofa and then Julie comes home and catches them." Tom said with a grin. He knew that both Jim and Carol wanted to take it all the way.

"What does 'get together' mean?" Jim asked nervously.

"That's up to you two," Tom said wondering just how far Carol would go with her son. "Then Julie comes home and catches them under the blanket. She pretends to be upset but then laughs as she strips and joins them.

"They all 'get together'," Carol said realizing a real threesome was coming up with her kids.

"Yes," Tom grinned. "That's when Garland comes in. Julie left the door open."

"Who the hell is Garland?" Carol asked.

"He's Gloria's husband."

"I thought she is a widow."

"So did she," Tom grinned. "While in the Philippines Garland caught a disease which gave him a memory loss. He had no identification and a native family took him in."

"He got his memory back," Becky giggled. "And is he going to 'get together' with us under the blanket?"

"Definitely," Tom grinned. He had been looking to get between the young girl's thighs all day. "Julie and I will go into the hallway so you two can get into position."

Carol pulled the gown over her full pink breasts and very hard nipples. So far it had only been touching and kissing with Jim but the next part completed the action. Her panties were on the floor next to the sofa as she pulled the blanket from the back of the sofa down onto her body. "Well?"

Jim gulped and quickly stripped. He thought he would be rock hard in anticipation of fucking this desirable woman but she is his mother. As soon as he moved his underpants she grabbed his wrist and pulled him down on top of her before covering them with the blanket.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking to her eyes as her fingers search to find his penis.

"Yes baby, it's just a play," she said trying to fool herself as well as him about what they were about to do. She looked into his eyes when she touched his semi-hard shaft. "Relax." Her thumb rubbed his pre-cum over the spongy crown.

"I.........uh....guess I'm....nervous," he whispered. He felt her legs opening wider and her fingers guiding his cock down to her hairy gash.

"I want you to fuck me Jack," she whispered while sucking on his earlobe. She hoped calling him the man's name in the "TRIANGLE" would snap him out of it. "My pussy wants your cock."

"Ohhhh........Gloria," Jim moaned feeling his weapon pumping up full of blood. Her legs were now around his hips and her hot dripping hole was welcoming him inside. She aimed the tip and quickly pulled her hand out while reaching back to grab his ass. With one pull his manhood invaded her womanhood. "OH GOD!" She cried out.

Becky and Tom stood by the front door listening to the conversation in the other room. "God, I think he is fucking her," Becky whispered.

"I think so too," Tom grinned. "Let's give them a few minutes before you surprise them."

"I'm not sure he will last," Becky giggled. She glanced down to see Tom's rocket trying to take off from the launch pad. "Do we get to.............you know?"

"Do you want to?" Tom asked as he raised his palm up and cupped her small breast. The hard gumdrop tip pushed into his palm.

"Yes," she whispered.

"OH GOD I'M GETTING CLOSE!" Jim screamed from the other room.

Tom laughed. "You better get in there." He released her titty and watched her little ass turn the corner.

"Why Jack and Gloria. What are you two doing?" She said making it up since Tom had not given them any lines. The blanket had fallen low enough to see her brother's bare ass pressing down into her mother's thighs.

"Not now," Jim groaned wanting to finish and deposit his spunk.

"Now Jack," Carol said holding his hips still. "She is your wife."

Becky laughed and ripped off her nightie and damp panties. The blanket was on the floor when she moved her bare tits and flat stomach onto her brother's backside. "Can I join you?" Her hand curved under his stomach until she touched the junction of his prick and her mother's clit. She rubbed both.

"Oh Shit," Jim groaned. He was so dam close and now he was a piece of meat between two soft sandwich slices.

"What's wrong big brother can't take it?" Becky whispered. She decided to see how far he would let her go.

Jim gritted his teeth trying to keep in control and was doing well at it until he felt pressure between his ass cheeks. "What?" He asked out loud just before Becky's middle finger pushed into his virgin anus. It caused his body to push downward to escape her invasion which slammed his prick and lower stomach into Carol.

"I'll fuck you while you fuck her," Becky giggled. Her middle finger pulled out and then back in. His cock matched her movements.

Tom turned the corner to announce he was there when he saw what was going on. All his life he had been looking for a wild carefree family and now there they were on the sofa. "Honey I'm Home!" He said but none of them heard him or cared that he was there. "UH....HEM!"

Carol pushed Jim back and looked at Tom. "HOLY SHIT MY HUSBAND IS NOT DEAD!" She cried out.

"DADDY!" Becky said. Jim was so lost in passion he didn't know what was being said.

"Grayson, where have you been?" Carol asked.

"Uh...my name is Garland and do you care if I join you?" Tom asked even though he had his slacks and shirt off and was pushing down his boxers. His long hard pink rod pointed upward at a 45 degree angle as he walked towards the pile up of flesh.

"Please........DO!" Becky said while he lowered his pointer into her small butt. At first she thought he was going to try and enter her bum so she lifted her ass higher and opened her thighs. "OH DADDY!" She screamed when he sank his hardness up into her tight hole.

"Hey, I'm getting crushed down here," Carol groaned. Becky and Tom's weight had pushed Jim into her and was so much Jim could not pull it back out.

"I think we should get off," Tom whispered to Becky.

"No, please don't pull it out," the girl begged. It felt soooo good.

"I'm not," Tom laughed. He grabbed onto her upper hips and pulled her back until his stomach touched against her ass. As he inched back and stood upward he kept her attached until he was fully erect. "Let's go to the chair."

Becky floated in space with her body only connected to his cock.

Tom sat down as slow as possible on the chair and brought the girl's body down onto top of him. She was now implanted on him while sitting on his lap facing away.

"Good," Carol said. "Fuck me Jack," she whispered in Jim's ear.

"Call me Jim," he said looking into her eyes. No more play acting.

"Fuck me Jim," she giggled and held on as his hips shot in fast motion.

"OH, OH, OH, OH, OH...." Becky moaned each time he lifted and lowered her onto his raised pole. What made it even more exciting was the fact that she had a perfect view of her mother and brother fucking on the sofa.

"NOW JIM NOW!" Carol screamed. "CUM IN ME BABY!"

"I AM!" Jim laughed when his dam burst and his hot juices filled her cavern.

"Let me turn around," Becky said to Tom. She felt his hand release and tried to turn facing him without slipping off but the hard tip popped out. She grabbed onto the throbbing red stick and aimed it up into her while lowering her ass. It again disappeared. "Much better."

"Yummy," Becky giggled while pushing her small nipple into his mouth. "Candy for Daddy." They continued to fuck while it was the sofa inhabitants turn to watch.

"Will you be my daddy?" Becky whispered low enough so her mother couldn't hear.

Tom thought she was joking at first. "Sure." Right then he would be anybody she wanted him to be as long as she kept fucking his shaft.

"Mother, Tom said he would marry you!" Becky yelled.

"Wait, I thought you were........we were........" then it suddenly hit him that hell yes he would marry Carol as long as this type of thing continued. "HELL YES! WILL YOU MARRY ME CAROL?"

Carol smiled when she felt Jim's penis expanding again inside of her damp hole. "What do you think Jim? Should I marry Tom?"

"Do I get to keep fucking you?" Jim asked. Since it was bargaining time so what the heck.

"Can Jim fuck me when he wants?" Carol yelled back.

"Sure," Tom groaned. He sucked on Becky's other nipple.

"OK, I'll marry you," Carol answered. "But, what if my husband returns?"

At first it scared Tom because he didn't really know what had happened to Carol's husband. "Where is he?"

"Don't' worry," Becky said getting close. "He ran away with a younger woman. If he ever came back she would cut it off."

"If your ex-husband returns I'll hand you the knife," Tom laughed. "Slow down," he whispered to Becky.

"OK, but one condition," Carol said as Jim started fucking her again. "We all go on the honeymoon."

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!" Tom cried out when his body exploded. Becky was right behind. "NOW DADDY NOW!"

*****

It was in Bermuda when the four of them were sitting nude on a deserted beach that Tom pulled out his laptop.

"Whatcha doing?" Becky asked looking over her sunglasses at her new father.

"Starting a new play," Tom grinned. He typed the title:

"The Bermuda Quintangle"

Carol looked over his shoulder. "Shouldn't it be 'The Bermuda quadrangle'?"

He stopped typing and said. "My eighteen year old sister is joining us tomorrow."

Carol remembered her from the wedding. "Make sure I'm in act one."

"Actually I have Becky and you with her in act one," Tom grinned. It was all in his head of course.

"Do I get her first?" Jim asked awaking from his slumber.

"Nope........brother gets first shot," Tom laughed. His hobby of writing plays was turning out really good.

"Well hurry because she will be here tomorrow," Becky said before turning to finish her magazine.

"Little Janie had just turned eighteen when her Aunt Nancy and her cousin Sally invited her to spend the summer at their beach house." Tom smiled, took a big gulp of beer and continued typing. "Why Janie you have grown so much," Nancy said looking at the promising swells on the girl's chest.

An hour later it was finished. "That didn't take you very long," Carol said to her new husband when he closed the laptop.

"There is not that much conversation, "he laughed.

*****

finis

Note from Slick: I've had a lot of requests to finish this storyline but couldn't put together an ending that I like. I hope this one does the job and I've even put them all together to help the readers from starting and stopping so much. Don't forget to vote and please send me an email. Thanks.........Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers
1...345678