Triangle

Story Info
What happens when a husband brings home a friend?
2.5k words
4.09
80k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters:

Riona: Irish for Queen

Luke: Greek for Light.

Grier: Scottish for watchful, guardian

* * * * *

"Honey, I'm home!" Luke yelled as he came into the apartment, flicking his shoes off by the door.

He listens in the quiet space, and hears faint moans down the hall. Padding quietly, shedding tie and socks as he goes, he peers into each doorway, listening, yet knowing she is in the bedroom. Silently, he leans against the doorframe, watching as she wields her toy, sliding it in and out of her obviously wet pussy.

"mmm....yeesss" she moans, one hand on the clear glass toy, the other dancing over her folds, stopping to slowly rub her clit.

"Anything I can help you with there, Riona?"

"Fuck! You scared the shit out of me! What the hell are you doing home?"

Smiling, he glances around the room. "Got another lover hidden here, just waiting to watch me fuck you silly? I called out when I came in. It's not my fault you were otherwise engrossed in your, um, activities."

Slowly, she pulls the toy from her pussy, her wetness making a soft slurping sound as she removes the last few inches. "You know there isn't anyone here. We agreed that there would be no one else unless we were both involved. And you still have not agreed to when that would be."

"I know" he says, sitting on the edge of the bed, his cock tenting out his dress pants, a small wet spot already staining them from the few minutes of Rio's show. "What if I told you that I think I found someone that might fit our needs? Would you be interested?"

Surprised, she glances over at him. "Really? Who? Do I know him?"

"He was at our last party. Do you remember Grier? Tall guy, dark skin, dark brown hair? The one you said looked like a tanned god?"

"Hell yes! How do you know he would be interested?"

"Well, we met up in the restroom at work today. I went in and he was doing a bit more than shaking to dry off. I startled him a bit. Nothing happened then, but we had a meeting in my office about an hour or so later and he could not keep his eyes off the picture of you on my desk. The one of you in that low cut black dress. Remember it?"

"Mhm...yes. I love that dress. Why would that make you think he would be interested?"

"His prick was so fucking hard, he couldn't sit still. I asked him if he liked the picture of you. He said that you were pretty. So we talked for a bit. It got down to the fact that you have been the primary focus of his fantasies for the past two months since the party. He seemed embarrassed, but I told him that I was proud that you could get him off like that, and that you were much better in life than in fantasy."

"Holy shit! I can't believe you had that conversation with a coworker!" she said, sitting up. "What did he say to that?"

"Well, he blushed. I told him we were looking for a third for some fun and if the person worked out, something semi-permanent. I asked him if he was interested."

"And?" she all by screamed, pleased and quite aroused at the thought of another cock in her life.

"He will be over in a few minutes. Nothing major, and we don't have to get naked or anything. Just drinks, maybe dinner" Luke said with a laugh, looking at Rio's completely naked, sex-starved form.

"Shit" Rio spat as she jumped up and headed for the shower. "You could have told me we were having company before you told me I would get my brains fucked out tonight!"

Ten minutes later, she strode into the living room, a soft yet elegantly cut cotton shirt over a pair of well-worn jean shorts, feet bare. Luke and Grier were already chatting, sitting in the comfortable chairs, drinking beer. Rio went to the kitchen, grabbed one for herself, then curled up in the corner of the couch, sizing up this new player.

"No more talk of the office, Luke. We would not want to bore the nymph in the room" Grier commented, glancing over at Rio and trying desperately not to stare. She had already glanced down as she was sitting and noticed his cock twitch in his jeans.

"It's nice to see you again, Grier. Have you had dinner yet?" she asked, her voice soft compared to those of the men. "We haven't, but we could go out, have some fun then come back here and get to know each other."

Grier visibly swallowed as Luke took a swig of his drink to hide his amusement. His cock was already twitching as he watched Rio seduce his associate, and he was ready to start now, food or no food.

"I haven't eaten yet, no. Is there someplace quiet we can go around here?"

"Mhm" she replied, a slight nod to her head. "There is a great little Italian bistro around the corner. Nice big booths. Dark. I think it is the perfect place to go for a bite to eat."

Luke, now standing, pulls Rio out of the couch as Grier stands. "Let me just grab my sandals and I am ready to go. Why don't you boys take care of the bottles?"

A moment later, she is ready to go and heads out the door with her lover and soon to be lover, a wry smile on her lips.

The walk is short but they take their time, languidly walking down the sidewalk, browsing in the stores' windows that are still open, and chatting. They find a booth in the back of the restaurant, big enough for six, but they slide around so Rio is in the center. They all order and she sits back, taking in the situation. Her hand is already on Luke, his smile letting her know that he is enjoying her cockplay.

Looking over at Grier, Luke comments, "She loves to play in public. Not enough to get in trouble, but enough to get me so fucking horny I could bend her over the table."

Grier squirms a bit in his seat, curious, but cautious. "Don't let me interrupt. Did you want some privacy or anything?"

"No. You'll get your turn in just a minute" she replies with a wink and a smile.

Relaxing into his seat, Grier watches as she kneads at Luke's cock through his pants, his head swelling against the fabric. His own cock is aching as she shifts in her place, leaning towards him and placing her hand over him. Biting his lip, he tries not to moan as she rubs his shaft, the fabric an exquisite barrier between her skin and his.

"Better be careful Rio or he will explode right here," Luke smiles as he picks up his beer. "His cock looks ready to burst through his jeans."

She leans in, licking at Grier's lips before whispering in his ear, "I can't wait to get home and suck that cock of yours." Smiling she sits back in her place as dinner arrives and they eat in silence, each knowing what happens for dessert.

"Grier, could you lock the door? We have a neighbor that drops in from time to time, like Kramer on Seinfeld. I would rather not be disturbed tonight."

"Sure. Yeah, that would be bad, eh?" Grier replied, walking over and setting the deadbolt.

Laughing, Rio returned to the living room, lighting candles as she went. She had already lit the ones in the bedroom, just in case that's where the party ended up. Setting the lighter in the kitchen, she walks over to Grier, now settled into one of the big chairs. Leaning down, she kisses him, softly at first. Stunned, he kisses back as she runs her hands down his chest and onto his lap. Need overtakes any shyness as he reaches up to fondle her breast under her shirt. To his amazement, she has already taken off her bra and her breast fits neatly into his large hand. Pinching her nipple, he pulls her down onto his lap, lifts her shirt and moans softly. Beautiful ivory skin peeks out, her rosy nipple a nub in his fingers as he replaces his fingers with his mouth, a soft bite followed by sucking.

"Looks like I missed the start of the party," Luke comments as he enters the room. Walking up behind Rio, he helps her off with her shirt, holding her breasts for Grier to enjoy.

"Ooooh," Rio sighs, her head tilting back to kiss Luke as Grier continues to worship her chest and stomach. "Let me up. I want to be naked. These clothes are too constricting."

Standing, she reaches for her pants, but the men are already working on them. Luke stands behind her nibbling her back as Grier slowly slides them down, a hand splayed across her belly, fingertips playing in her lower curls. "You two next."

Panting softly, she sits in Grier's chair as she watches them undress. Her hand plays in the curls that Grier abandoned, fingers darting into her wet pussy as two cocks come into view, hard and ready for her. She points at Luke and motions for him to go to the couch as she reaches out for Grier, his cock already wet from his lubrication. Slowly pulling him toward her, she leans forward, licking the tip of his cock cautiously, tasting him before smiling. Abandoning her pussy play, she slides his head past her lips, tongue wrapping around it, petting it.

"Oh fuck that feels good", Grier sighs, his hands wrapping in her hair, pulling her ever slightly closer. His cock, now fully hard, is pulsing, his base aching for attention. "How much of me can she take, Luke?"

"I would have to say all of it", he replies, his hand sliding along his own cock without much purpose. "She has an amazing mouth."

"But I'm nearly eight and a half inches long!"

"She can do it. I'm telling you. She's amazing. Let her work at you for a bit."

Watching, Grier stands patiently as Rio slowly consumes him, inch after inch. Her mouth is always moving on him, sliding him out, then taking him deeper until she is nuzzling his base, his cock buried in her throat. Shaking her head against him, Luke recognizes her signal. "She's ready."

"Ready?"

"Mhm. You can fuck her mouth from tip to base if you like. She loves it if you pull her hair and fuck her."

"I don't kno---" He gasps as she grabs his ass, sliding him out then pulling him back in roughly, moaning as he hits deep. "Fuck!" he growls as he grabs her hair, driving his cock in her, his own moans overcoming hers. His pace, unrelenting as her lips slide along his shaft, crescendos before he pulls out completely. "I don't want to come yet. Not yet" he pants.

Pouting, Rio looks over to Luke, still slowly stroking his cock. "Would you like a turn?"

"Only if you get some too. Grier, would you like to suck on her pussy and she works my cock for a bit?"

"Absolutely!" he replies, laying on his back on the floor in front of Luke. "Hop on, Sexy."

Smiling, Rio straddles his head, lowering herself as he reaches up with his tongue, her ass supported in his hands. Sighing as his tongue makes contact, she leans forward, her own tongue reaching out to take Luke.

"That's it. You know what I want, Rio." He guides her down the length of his cock, not worried about her being able to handle it after Grier's. She easily takes it, her lips resting against his mass of curls, tongue caressing the underside. "Mmm...that's it. Take the whole thing."

She moans, her legs shaking as she lifts off Grier. She knows her release is moments away and wants to share it. Releasing Luke, he growls before seeing the look in her eyes. He knows it and pulls her up on his lap, his cock eager for her heat. She lowers down on him, her hands balancing on his shoulders. Grier watches from his kneeling position on the floor, cock in hand and his face damp with her sweet juice. She rocks, Luke's length spearing her as her wetness flows around him.

Luke reaches down and grabs her ass, spreading her cheeks for Grier. "Come on up, man. Slide on in before she comes."

"Are you sure?"

"Hell yeah. This is what she wants. Trust me."

Grier gets up and leans over the pair on the couch, his cockhead pushing against her ass, asking for admittance. She gasps and nods, pushing back against him as her little star stretches around him. Watching, his pole slides in, disappearing into her fantastic tightness, his own precum easing his way.

"Are you sure you can take me, Rio?"

"Fuck me, Grier. Pound my ass with that hard cock of yours!"

Growling low, he pushes the last of his shaft in her as Luke begins to move under her. Needing some leverage, he wraps his hand in her long blonde hair and pulls, her head arching back as Luke reaches up and bites at it.

"You are right Luke. Reality is much better than fantasy with Rio."

"Mhm. I told you it would be. I knew she would love that cock you have."

"Is this what you wanted Rio? My hard dick buried in that ass of yours? You are so fucking tight and sweet."

Rio, caught up in the ecstasy of two cocks, begins to moan, riding both of them slowly. Luke knows the signs and tells the other man she is close to orgasming. Grier pulls out then slams back into her, his cock swelling as his release draws near too.

"I can't hold back much longer, Luke. She's driving me crazy!"

"Don't worry...I will start coming when you do. She's on the edge." As if a signal, Rio begins to moan, bucking both men as her release takes over and her muscles contract around both cocks.

"Oh fuck!" Grier screams as he lunges, burying his cock then stroking it inside Rio. "Fuck, I'm coming."

Luke follows suit, his own shaft swelling as Rio bears down on him, her release so violent she is crying as each man pulls and pounds, spewing deep within her. She rides out her orgasm as long as she can, squeezing and milking every drop from them. As she comes down, hot and sweaty in a tangle of bodies, she turns, still speared by cocks, and kisses Grier. His tongue still tastes like her and her body constricts at the eroticness of it.

Turning back to Luke, she kisses him as well, all three collapsing on the couch.

"Damn. You guys are good! I never imagined it could be this good. When will you both be up for it again?"

Luke and Grier look at each other, then roll Rio to her back on the couch, one sucking on a breast, the other on her clit. Smiling, she says, "mmm...now is good..."