Triangled Up in Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, baby," she gasped. "Keep going."

Ordinarily I would have sped the process along by rubbing her ass and thighs but I stayed true to the role of Mother's virgin son and played with her breasts harder.

"Fuuuuuuck!" she gasped.

She grabbed my right hand, pressed it up against the mound at the bottom of her panties and squeezed it with her thighs. Frantically, she thrust her pelvic area against my hand. In keeping with the role I refrained from reaching under the gusset of her panties and fingering her pussy.

"That's it baby, that's it," she said, panting like a sprinter fifteen yards from the finish line. "Keep going, keep going. Make Mommy cum, make Mommy......Oh my ... arrrrrrrgh!"

Her mound and thighs began to spasm. I continued to suck away, slowing down as Dottie's climax passed, the tremors fading to tiny trickles before ceasing entirely. Dottie rubbed my back and fingered my ass.

"Did I make you feel special, Mother?"

"Yes you did, David. You made Mother feel very special. But that wasn't enough."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked. "Do you want me to do that thing where I put my winkie inside you?"

"I would love that," Dottie said. "But you have to understand something. Mother is older and she doesn't get as wet down there as she used to. So you need to do something first. A special kind of kiss down there."

"Like the other special kisses?"

"Yes, but this has to be done a special way in a very special spot."

Dottie grabbed my hand and guided in inside her panties. She spread her labia. I could feel the moist lips of her pussy with my fingertips.

"A pussy is almost like a mouth with no teeth," Dottie explained. "But right here, at the top, is a special spot, like a tiny button. Do you feel it?"

"Yes, Mother. I feel it."

"This is Mother's secret spot. Now, lets pretend your fingers are your tongue. You start here and lick your way up like this. Make sure you rub the secret spot hard with your tongue. That's how you help your mother get all wet down there."

I started towards Dottie's pussy but she stopped me and explained how it would be a whole lot nicer if I kissed my way down there, going from her belly to her thighs. I began with soft, fluttering kisses on her tummy. I licked her belly button then lifted the band of her black panties and worked on her lower abdomen, the gray speckled pubic hair tickling my upper lip. Dottie shimmied as I lowered the panties, exposing her pale ass and thighs. I went to work on the smooth flesh of her inner thighs, licking, kissing and even nibbling. I could feel the sultry heat of her damp pussy against my face. Dottie began to writhe, struggling to press her loins firmly against my cheek. Teasingly, I circled once more across her abdomen and down her hips. Then, with my face between her spread thighs, I made contact with her pussy. I gently spread her labia with my fingers then ran my tongue along the slit and up against the button on top. I repeated the motion imagining my tongue was a piece of sandpaper and her pussy and clit a wood carving that needed smoothing. Over the years I'd developed a rhythm where after a several seconds of licking I would lift Dottie's tummy and take a quick breath. But this time, imagining myself an inexperienced virgin, I allowed Dottie's fleshy belly to pin my face against her wet pussy and I began gasping for breath like a non-swimmer struggling to stay afloat in the deep end of a pool. I felt lightheaded as I continued to lick away.

"Oh, baby, you make your mother feel soooo good. Put your finger in Mama's pussy."

I stuck my middle finger inside the moistened slit and moved it in and out as I lapped away at her clitoris. Dottie began to squirm, squeezing my head with her thighs. Then her hips began to buckle as a high pitched squeal turned into a full out howl. I continued to lap away as Dottie thrashed about imagining myself a cowboy trying to hang onto a bucking bull. My face was covered in Dottie's secretions. Finally she grabbed my head with both hands and pressed it hard against her writhing pussy.

"Oh my... arghhh!!!"

I was gasping for breath as Dottie held my face firmly against her pussy. Finally she lifted up my head and I started breathing like a kid who just swam the length of a pool underwater.

"Fuck me, baby," Dottie said, panting. "Fuck me now. Mother wants to feel you inside her."

I knelt between Dottie's spread legs and supported myself with my arms on either side of her shoulders. My stiff cock way laying across her abdomen. I made no further moves.

"What do I do now, Mother?"

Dottie grabbed my dick, rubbed it along her wet slit then guided in the honey pot. Once inside, I made a series of slow, shallow jabs. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me deeper in her slippery silk pouch. I began to gain momentum, increasing the speed and depth with each thrust. I looked down at Dottie. She kept her eyes closed and jaw clenched. Her tummy jiggled and her breasts had flopped to either side of her torso.

"That's it, baby. Keep going. You make mama feel so good."

Usually I had decent stamina, especially the second time around in an evening. But I was so caught up in the role play -- the special son pleasuring his naughty mommy -- that I could feel the pressure building in my prostrate and scrotum.

"Mother, I'm going to..."

"That's okay," Dottie said. "Let's make a baby. Make a baby with Mommy."

The muscles in my legs stiffened and I shot a load of hot cum into Dottie's pussy. My heart was racing as I panted for air. She pulled me so I was lying on top of her, my head resting against her shoulder. I stayed inside Dottie as my breathing slowed and my cock softened. After a minute or two her pussy spat it out. I rolled onto my side and wrapped my arm around Dottie's waist. As we lay there in the aftermath the incestuous spell dissipated and we resumed our own identities.

"Damn, that was wild, Dottie," I said. "It was like I was having sex for the first time."

"So you like making Mother happy?," she said, mussing my hair with her hand. "Wait until you try it with your real mother."

12