Tribal Ecstasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Denise's first taste of captivity.
2.3k words
4.2
36.4k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icemania
icemania
53 Followers

Denise pressed her hands as hard as she could over her ears as she tried to block out the low thunder of drums and the faint shrieking moans that had become her only companions. Her head still throbbed a little from the injury she had suffered in the car crash, but it hardly figured on her list of concerns right now. She had woken up here in this dark musty cave, not knowing how long she had been unconscious. She had a cloth bandage on her head when she woke but in the dark could make out little more. No-one had spoken to her in what must have been days judging by the number of times she had fallen asleep. The only sign that she was not alone was regular wooden bowl of food and large cup of water that mysteriously appeared and disappeared in her little rock prison. She had wondered about it at first and later in her few moments of cognitive sanity had theorized that she was being drugged and her unseen captor replaced them when she was sleeping.

She had spent many hours banging her fists on the rocks around her screaming herself hoarse, but neither her pleas nor her threats had garnered a single response. Her outrage and righteous indignation had taken quite a while to fade away but eventually anger and hope had both faded leaving only despair. She could barely remember the last time she had gone to church, but the helplessness had imbued her with a renewed sense of faith as so often happens. She had prayed and prayed for salvation and later for a quick end but her prayers elicited as much response as they had done all those years ago when as a tear faced pimply twelve year old, she had prayed to God to cure her mother of cancer. When the prayers had all fallen on deaf ears, Denise cursed. She cursed the gods to never ending purgatory. She ranted. She railed. And she cried. Her only answer had been the faint howl of monsoon winds somewhere far above her.

The wind and the low rhythmic throb of drums interspersed with faint shrieking. Panic seeped in once more as she felt her dwindling sanity slip further away. Without realizing it, she had been humming and chanting gibberish trying to drown out the drums and the urge to laugh rose up once more much like uncontrollably bile. These episodes had been increasing in frequency and she sensed it was only a matter of time before she went stark raving mad. Rapid breathing and a supreme effort of willpower prevented the onrush of hysterics but the effort drained her both physically and mentally. Once more she felt herself going giddy as she had done so often recently and as she felt the cold yet familiar embrace of darkness envelop her, she pleaded to unrelenting gods that her eyes would not open.

Sometime later, her eyes opened, but failed to register anything. She tried again and realized something was different. A stone ceiling ... Huge pillars ... And lights! The room was lit up by torches on the pillars around her. And her body felt soothingly cool. She tried to tilt her head but her body responded impossibly slowly. She realized she was completely naked and lying face up in what could only be described as a low stone bathtub filled with dark water. Her head was inclined slightly on a wooden slate to keep it above the water. And then her field of vision was filled with a face.

It was a woman's face. The most alluringly beautiful face she had ever seen. Smooth dark brown skin, long eyelashes, big brown eyes and full dark lips with a hint of a smile. A single green stone at the center of her forehead attached by dark red headband seemed to almost to glow in the flickering torchlight making it seem like a burning third eye.

Denise tried to speak but only a gurgle came out. She realized she was still drugged and what was in store for her. To her surprise, the woman slowly brought up her hands and began massaging her shoulders. Her hands were covered in some oily liquid which she began rubbing on Denise with slow but strong strokes and she was a lot stronger than her almost dainty face seemed to indicate. Denise was struggling to comprehend what was happening to her. The events of her recent past seemed almost like a slowly fading nightmare as she took in her current surreal situation. Rational thought was also becoming difficult as the slow kneading from her mysterious masseuse was overriding her senses. After the nightmarish ordeal she had been through, the mysterious woman's pressing and stroking on her sore muscles was sending jolts of pleasure coursing through her. She couldn't be sure but whatever drug had been given to her, while slowing her reflexes seemed to be heightening her senses. Every push of the woman's slender yet firm fingers was causing little bursts of electric bliss beneath her skin.

Her situation truly was surreal. Kidnapped and locked away in a dark dank cave for who knew how long by god alone knew who and here she was experiencing the most unbelievably pleasurable massage. Her numbed mind returned to the present as Denise realized that the woman was now kneading her breasts with equal gusto. Denise should have been shocked out of her skin. All her life she had maintained a healthy disdain for lesbians, but now she only purred in pleasure.

She slowly opened her eyes which she had shut without realizing and found two large breasts swaying inches above her nose. Her tongue snaked out of its own accord and licked the erect dark nipple hovering above her nose. It tasted salty and sweet at the same time. Her nostrils were filled with an aroma that she could not place but knew instantly that it was natural and not created in a factory. Denise raised herself slightly and suckled the large tit with a loud slurp as the woman above her smiled knowingly as if she had expected nothing less. With a fluid motion she climbed over Denise into the bathtub and crouched over her. She looked almost feline with her large brown eyes and muscled torso.

She knelt close and planted a wet kiss on the blonde's eager mouth. Denise responded hungrily as she began devouring the woman's lips with increasing fervor. She felt strong arms reach around her in an embrace that was neither soft nor harsh. It was an embrace of lust. And lust was all Denise could think of as the two women began writhing together like a pair of intertwining snakes. With her hands she groped in the dark and pulled the woman's ass towards her. They were firm and taught with tension but what she felt just then caused her eyes to grow wide with shock.

A Cock! A stiff hard cock had just grazed her own pelvis. And although she could not see it, the cock felt a foot long! The woman was not a woman but a shemale!

Denise obviously knew of them but had never before met one and before her recent experience would have had nothing to do with one. She had considered even the very idea of them disgusting.

The woman sensing her shock had pulled back for an instant and looked deep into Denise's eyes. Slowly snaking out her magnificent tongue like a cobra anticipating its prey she lapped up the rivulets of saliva mouth dangling from her mouth to Denise's. She slowly grasped the blonde's head by her hair, and with a curling smile leant in close and began licking Denise's quivering lips and chin with long slow strokes, all the while staring into her captive's eyes.

The green stone on her forehead was mesmerizing and the vision felt almost primal and Denise soon responded by reaching out with her own tongue and using her hands to pull the woman towards herself.

As their kissing and writhing grew more feverish, the shemale began massaging her cock over Denise's cunt and belly with slow confident strokes. The sensation soon caused Denise to begin emanating moans muffled only by the lips suckling her savagely and she started pushing her pelvis onto the thick log of meat trying to match its rhythm. Her cunt was soon sopping wet not just from the water but her own juices leaking out of her eager cunt.

Having lost all sense of herself, the world around her had ceased to exist. Her body which had for so long been shackled by civilization and morals was now moving purely on primal impulse. As her prudishness and morality dissolved in a whirlpool of heightening pleasure, Denise's body burned with the need for that cock. She wanted that writhing piece of stiff flesh to bury itself inside of her.

Almost as soon as she acknowledged this in her mind Denise knew that she wasn't being entirely truthful. She didn't just want that cock. She needed that cock! Not in the gentle almost effeminate and often bumbling manner of her occasional dating partners, but hard. She needed to be taken hard and impaled by this cock till it filled her up inside.

Without warning her innermost desire came true. Her captor had somehow sensed the moment when her need was at its peak and pulling back as far as she could, had plunged her cock straight into Denise's gasping cunt. As momentary shock quickly gave to gratification, Denise threw her head back and uttered a guttural scream. What felt like a foot of rock hard dick had buried itself inside of her snatch; and she could not get enough.

Slow powerful thrusts followed as Denise stared wild-eyed up at the ceiling covered in flickering shadows from the torchlights, as her cunt adjusted to treatment it had never received. Each thrust pushed Denise back onto the bathtub's side loudly splashing water over the side as she momentarily marveled at this savage shemale's strength.

Within a few strokes, the cock had smashed through all the walls that had been built up inside of Denise. Her conservative religious morals, her prudishness, her disdain for the so called uncivilized and her sense of shame all lay in tatters around her and were washed away just like the water washing out of the tub. In their place was unleashed a great sexual hunger and like a beast that had been ravenous for eons; it hungered for a way to satiate its burning appetite.

Returning her gaze to her captor turned liberator she stared into those deep brown eyes and using all her strength grabbed the ass grinding above her cunt and pulled her closer. For a moment she saw a flicker of surprise in those big brown eyes, but it was quickly replaced by mirth. The intensity of the strokes grew in speed and power as the savage began pummeling into Denise's cunt.

In between hungry salivating kisses Denise began urging on her new found lover.

"Fuck Me! Oh Yeah ... That's it ... Fucking give it to me."

She had no idea whether anything she was saying would be understood but she didn't give a damn.

"Fuck it. Fucking rape me with that bloody cock ... Oh Yeah ..."

In the back of her head the words sounded utterly alien to her as her mind was yet unable to comprehend that those words had emanated from her own mouth but she was past caring.

Her body was quickly reaching its limits. The emotional upheaval that she had gone through over the past few days and especially in the last hour was taking its toll. Tears began streaking down from her eyes but they weren't tears of anguish. Her grunts and taunts grew louder if anything as she drew closer to the mother of all orgasms. She wanted to cum. And she wanted that magnificent cock to cum. No fiddling around for condoms as her occasional metrosexual lovers did. She wanted to feel every spurt from this cock as it unleashed its seed into her helpless but hungry cunt.

The shemale's breath had grown a little ragged which meant she was getting close as well so Denise began spurring her on. Her shemale lover had by now picked up Denise's butt cheeks with those powerful hands and was now hammering into her like a feline piston.

"That's it ... Cum for me ... Cum in me. Give it to me. I need you to come inside. Fucking give it to me hard you shemale bitch."

As she shouted out those words slapping the shemale's butt cheeks, her orgasm hit her. Denise let out a howl and arched her back letting it flow through every fiber of her being. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced or even imagined.

Even as she felt the first wave of orgasmic bliss wash over her, the cock inside of her started spurting its seed. Her shemale lover was pounding his dick onto her cunt with a ferocity she had never seen and every muscle on her body seemed to be rippling with the effort. The hot cum shooting inside of her sparked the next wave of her orgasm and Denise shuddered uncontrollably. After what seemed like an eternity, the shemale ceased pumping into her, heaving deep breaths from all the exertion.

As Denise felt the tension finally ebbing away from her body, her vision blurred. For the third time in only a few days, she felt the blackness engulfing her. But this time was different. This time the blackness was comforting. This time she welcomed the blackness with open arms and she lost consciousness, Denise wondered what lay in store for her next.

icemania
icemania
53 Followers