Tribal Joy Ch. 02

Story Info
Young stud loses his virginity in the woods to a tribal.
1.7k words
4.46
62.5k
14
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdsouza
rdsouza
43 Followers

Ch. 02: More Tribal joy

The summer of 2000 was a turning point for us cousins. After our first sexual experience with Kaveri, it was as if the ice was broken between us. I would frequently exchange letters with Reema and Riya where we would talk about what happened. We could not wait for the next holidays to get together again.

Finally the day arrived and I landed up at Grandma's. The first news I got was that the girls would not be coming for another week. Worse – Kaveri was away visiting her husband who worked in town, Lalitha was still around, but she no longer went to the river in the mornings. Grandma had acquired a washing machine and all the work was done at home!

I broached the subject of bathing at the river, but Grandma refused saying she did not want me to go alone and I did not dare suggest Lalitha accompanying. So I spent the first two days all grumpy and bored.

Lalitha would look at me and laugh - "Babu (little Master), you look like a angry bull"

"I feel like a bull who has been tied up, I can't go anywhere I want"

"Where do you want to go? The river?" she said

"Yes, why not? Its so hot in the afternoons and I have to just sit around here"

"Well, if you want, you can come with me. I go in the afternoons to the small river in the woods. Its not as good as the big river but still it is nice. But you must not tell Grandma." she said

"It's a deal! I like that place"

"Huh! How do you know about it? Only us women go there for a bath, etc" she gave me a surprised look.

"Well, Kaveri had taken all of us there last year"

"That Kaveri! She is really..." she fell silent. " Anyway, you meet me at the woods at 2 pm and make sure Grandma does not find out, or I will be in trouble."

Promptly at 2 pm, I escaped from the house saying I was going for a walk in the woods. Lalitha was waiting for me. She had a bundle of her clothes in her hand which I supposed she was taking for washing. We made our way to the river in silence. I was walking behind her and could not help admiring the way her ass moved under the thin cotton saree she was wearing.

At the riverside, she put her bundle down and turned to me. "Well, here you are, now you can cool off in the river as you wanted"

Suddenly I felt a bit shy, although this woman had seen and touched me down there, it was the first time I was alone with her. I wondered if I should strip totally or wear my undies. She made the decision for me by pulling up my T -shirt and pulling down my shorts. My cock was making a nice lump by now in my undies.

"Oh, such tight clothes you city people wear! Doesn't it feel uncomfortable? " she said, fingering the edge of my undies.

"Uh, umm" I stammered

"You can take them off if you want. No one else comes here at this time" her cool hands was now on my waist. "You are not feeling shy in front of me, are you?

"Uh, yes, slightly " I realized that I was blushing.

"Will it help if I take of my clothes too?" she said teasingly. "Since Kaveri bought you here, she must have seen you and shown you everything?"

I kept silent. She turned around and slowly took off her saree. She then proceeded to strip, removing first her blouse, then her petticoat and finally her bra and panties. She turned around to face me.

If Kaveri was a river goddess, then Lalitha was a river princess. She had small but beautiful breasts with dark aureoles. Her nipples stood erect. She was clean shaven too, like Kaveri but her mound was smaller.

She put her finger in my waistband and slowly pulled down my briefs. My cock had now grown to its usual size of 8 inches and she gasped when she saw it. It was swollen and pre cum was leaking from it.

"Babu, when did you grow up to become so big? It has all swollen so much, let me relieve you a bit"

She knelt down and took my cock in her mouth. She was sucking it without moving her head but using her cheeks only. It was a wonderful feeling. After some time she started teasing the opening at the tip with her tongue. Then she wet the head with a blob of spit and started moving my foreskin up and down firmly gripping the shaft. I knew I was on the verge of spewing my juice. I tried to warn her, but before she could do anything I shot a load into her mouth, then on her face and on her breast. She swallowed my first load and licked her lips and stared at me in mock anger.

"Babu, you are very naughty. Couldn't you wait for some more time?. Anyway, now you cool off in the river while I finish my work. Then I will join you."

She then sat on the water's edge and proceeded to wash her clothes. I swam around for some time in the river and floated on my back with my cock sticking out of the river. It had started to harden again and Lalitha laughed when she saw it.

"Wait, my little Babu, you want to do everything at once. Just give me a few more minutes." she said.

After some time she finished washing her clothes and put them out to dry on the rocks. All this time she was naked and showed no sign of any inhibitions. I realized that this must be a daily ritual for her and other women of the village. Maybe I should do more exploring at other times!

She waded into the stream and we both swam around for some time, eying each other. I decided it was high time I lost my virginity – what was left of it! I ducked under water and swam up to her, kissing her mound under water. She spread her legs apart and that's when I made my first move. I came up and grabbed her ass and pulled her close. My dick was now at her entrance. Before she realized what was happening, in one swift movement, I impaled her on my shaft.

"Aiyo, what are you doing Babu? I am a married woman" she gasped as she tread water to remain afloat. "If he finds out, he will kill me"

" Your hubby is away in town and I am sure he must be enjoying himself there" my hands were now squeezing her ass. My dick was still inside and I could feel her soft warmth down there. Both of us were sinking now and I took a deep breath before we went under. We were still locked together when we touched the bottom of the river. Finally she broke away and we both swam to the surface. She leant against the rock, panting for breath.

As we stood in knee deep water with a few smooth rocks behind her, my fingers crept down between her thighs, feeling the sizzling heat beneath her mound. She moaned and shuddered as my fingers dipped into the lips of her hot cunt and moved up to gently touch her clit under its tender hood. Whatever little resistance was there, was over as she pushed me down between her open legs.

My tongue button finally found its way into the moist inwards of her pussy. My lips caught hold of her pussy lips while my tongue explored the insides. After a few moments she came with a shuddering orgasm. Her juices seemed to have a have a nice perfume and tasted like nothing I had tasted before.

Casting all inhibitions aside, she dropped to a crouching position in front of me to take the head of my throbbing organ in her mouth. A moment later, my entire cock was engulfed by her hot mouth. I was ready to explode fully in her mouth but I did not want to do that. It was time for the real thing.

I looked into her eyes and she moaned as I disengaged my cock from her mouth and instead directed it at the entry of her vagina. As I filled her, her eyes widened at the sudden, unexpected penetration.

"Oooh... " we groaned in unison as we began a slow rhythm, stirring my cock inside her warm cunt

"This is sheer bliss. " I said. "Kaveri never taught us all this. "

"She may be even better. " she grinned and kissed me deeply, gyrating her hips to explore every part of my body producing tingling sensations that I had never thought possible.

It was better than I could have imagined. Every tissue in my body strained to accept and meet her rhythmic but controlled movements. My balls smacked against her each time I pushed into her and soon we were rocking together... gradually building the tempo. I discovered that, if I arched my pelvis at just the right angle, my swollen shaft would rake against her clit , causing her to shudder with pure pleasure.

Her moans were now uncontrollable and I thanked my stars that this was a secluded wood far away from the house. I could feel her hot cunt as it shed its earlier hesitation and boldly squeezed my rigid cock. When we came, our orgasm was so explosive that we both let out a high-pitch yell, releasing the flood of energy that I was experiencing as my burning seed flooded her insides.

She gripped my head in her hands, kissing me passionately as our orgasms detonated within us .

"Babu, oh Babu, what have you done. You have made me a slave of your body"

Later as we cooled down, she washed my cock and dried me off before heading back to the house.

I had finally lost my virginity and could not wait to tell the girls about it!

rdsouza
rdsouza
43 Followers