Tribal Submission

Story Info
She dominates her submissive pet while he prepares dinner...
5.1k words
4.21
10.7k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Tribal Submission

The mountainside stretched down before the Ethiopian wolf, her eyes closed and toes curled into the fine grain of dirt, clinging to the edge of the cliff as if she thought that, somehow, she would be able to take flight against every law of nature. With her rich, red and brown fur slashed through with a hint of cream down her front for her summer garment, there was no doubt in anyone's mind as to the nature of the wolf. She was not a bird that could spread its wings and throw itself into the air, body light and free in that brief, scant moment of freefall before fighting off gravity, but she could imagine she was such, if only for the briefest of moments, with the wind gently picking up the fur from the back of her neck, a lover's intimate caress. Her chest was bare, breasts exposed, but that was all fine in her little world with a loose skirt of pelts hung from her waist, slit up one side so that her freedom of movement was not restricted in the slightest.

A string of beads formed out of shell, precious stones and animal bones - dyed to stand out against the natural shades of her fur - hung from her neck in long, thick ropes, glorious in their splendour as the wolfess was not out on the hunt that particular day. No, she had set that task to another and would return to the tribe with a hot pot of stew bubbling away above the fire or a haunch of meat searing and roasting, just the way she liked it. Even with the splendour and divinity of the greener slopes, further down the mountain, stretching before her, the thought of her home, the hut kept warm and wholesome by stretched and beaten animal hides, still drew a glimmer of drool to the corner of her black lips.

There was no such time for wandering and wondering for others in the tribe, a luxury only afforded to those with enough status and power to command the time in which to meditate and take in the world just as it was. There was, of course, an ever-prevalent fight to survive, whether that was against mother nature herself and the elements or the wild, dangerous, feral type of animals that eked out a living in a harsher landscape than they would have perhaps chosen for themselves: this did not lend itself to taking time to oneself. It was the females of the tribe, however, who counted themselves the fortunate, taking their stance at the top of the pack while the males muddled about as omegas, controlled and dominated to their whim.

She smiled. It was a good life. She'd seen the lives of other tribes where they had not yet accepted the dominance and power of the females, the males refusing to submit to their betters. For who could possibly be more suited to take the lead in all the dealings of the tribe than the femfurs who knew everything and were perfectly in place to take care of what needed to be done? They were not for rearing pups and the menial tasks alone! The thought made Amina scoff and the wolf shook her head at the sheer ludicrous nature of it, stepping away from the cliff face as her stomach grumbled, hunger, once again, rearing its ugly head. But that was all fine and she would be fed, even if not by her own paw in the kill and the skinning and, of course, the cooking of such a meal.

Oh no, one as high as Amina was in the tribe would not debase herself to such a little task, something that anyone with half a brain between their ears could do. Although, sometimes, with some of the males in the pack, it was entirely debatable as to whether they were capable of all that much thought, even if they didn't really have to think all that much. It was nice, after all, when they were able to act on intuition, pleasing the femfurs all the more for it in the end. But, when it came to cooking and taking care of her hut an possessions, Amina had one special pup to take care of that for her.

A lover? Ah, she would not have gone that far as to call him that but he was something to her and she took her pleasure from him too as she pleased, enjoying his company. There was something about that wolf, she had to say, that had her step quickening as she paced her way home, her bare hind paws finding the well-beaten path that had been trodden over a hundred times and more, a route to the lookout point that gave her and others in the tribe the perfect spot in which to take in the lay of the land. That was something that the females could do, after all, and just another reason they were held in such high esteem and entirely separate from the lowly males.

The aromas and sounds of the tribe bustling about their day and business reached her before they even came into view, Amina rounding the scrubby bushes, scrawny things that clung to the mountain as if they were afraid of being ripped out by their roots. Her nose twitched, taking in the scent of meat cooking that could be her own but she would only know if it belonged to her belly when she reached her hut. The scene before her cut very differently - and rightly so - to what she had seen in other, lesser tribes, with the males hunkering down to work. It was a common sight to see a male wolf washing clothes in the river or cooking, of course, and neither was it strange to see one caring for a pregnant wolfess, treating her as the royalty she deserved to be through the most arduous months of her life in the carrying of new life. She laughed softly to herself at the thought that there were so many males elsewhere that would do nothing at all with the youngsters and spend their time hunting (often badly and fruitlessly, of course) and sent a silent prayer of thanks up to her goddess for placing her in the part of the world she had. She was right where she needed to be and all was well and good.

Except with the male that she had ordered to cook her meal, a scrawny runt but one that was usually very good at selecting just the right spices - something harvested and coveted highly - for a meal, regardless of what he was cooking. The wolf had a duller hue to his fur than most of the males that were often dragged off to the private quarters of sleeping huts by their tails or even their scruffs, but he was still a specimen, even if much smaller and weaker than Amina herself. The wolfess stood taller and stronger than him, her body lean and tight and firm with muscle in all the right places. There was no space for an ounce of spare fat in the harsh world in which they lived but the male could have surely used a great deal more muscle than he had.

Still, he was good in the sleeping hut too and Amina warmed to the thought of his tongue between her legs, the smaller male having soothed her to sleep on many a stormy, tumultuous night. It was a shame, however, that he seemed to still be working on her meal when, surely, everything should have been good and done already, a pot atop the fire suspended between two pronged sticks to keep it at just the right height.

Amina's stomach rumbled and her mood soured, although her expression did not change - not yet. She'd expected a leg of that Hartebeest - that was what the travellers had called the animal that had a name already in their own language, was it not? - at least and stopped in her tracks, her expression coolly disassociated from the situation at hand. After all, it was not Amina's responsibility to bring home feast. No, that was a chore for the lesser males of the tribe, the ones reduced down to the dirty work and the grunt work when the dominant females reaped the benefits and challenged themselves on the truly magnificent hunts. There would never be any honour, after all, in simply bringing down a prey animal, even if one of that size.

Furtively arduous and intent on his task, the male wolf took a pinch of spices from what he had laid out beside him, each 'pot' of spice coming from a wrapping of some kind of animal skin with a rope around the neck to keep it closed. That too disappeared into the bubbling pot, the fire crackling merrily as it warmed the metal, doing the job it was meant to while the wolf himself lagged behind.

Well, that would not do.

"Rada..." She frowned minutely, brow furrowing as her paws hung limply at her sides. "Is it not yet prepared?"

The male wolf visibly gulped but, to her small amount of pleasure, did not pause in his stirring of the metal pot, keeping a careful eye on the sustenance within even while replying to his superior. His brown eyes dropped to the fire below the pot, anxiously poking and stoking the flames up a little higher still as if that small act alone would hasten the process of her dinner being cooked.

"I could not get fresh meat today," he murmured, keeping his eyes respectfully lowered. "It has been a hard time, the prey are wary. Until there are fresh young born, we will struggle to be successful on our hunts."

Holding back her sigh, Amina stared him down levelly, her stern expression not changing in the slightest as he squirmed and shifted his weight uncomfortably beneath her stare, hunkering down closer to the ground as if he could slip away entirely if only he made himself look small and insignificant enough. But it was not his fault that he had fallen short of expectations, even if she had come to believe that he was one male that would exceed them. He was just doing the best that male wolfs could do ant here would still be a hot meal in her belly soon even if it came later than she expected.

"So, what are you cooking?" She asked, although it was not a question that should have had to have been asked as she wrinkled her nose and snout. "Something strong... Those spices will burn the back of my throat going down. What are you covering up?"

Rada swallowed, edam's apple bobbing anxiously.

"Rabbit..."

He barely raised his voice above the level of a whisper as he replied, shamefaced and looking down at the pot as if he wanted to drop himself into it too. It would be one way, at least, to exit a highly awkward and uncomfortable situation, the male wolf dipping his muzzle all the way down to the bare dirt as he shivered, the ruff of thicker fur across the back of his neck and shoulders fluffed up. Oh, he most certainly knew that he'd disappointed her but what could one wolf possibly do at such a late hour in the game to get anything of her respect back?

Amina's frown deepened. Well, at least it was meat. But it was not like him to disappoint her so. Perhaps there was another wolf in the pack that she could share the noonday meal with while times were quiet enough to actually have more than a morning and an evening meal? Ah, too late for that and she had not the patience to find conversation or slip into a meal where others would call on her wisdom, asking so much of her that her mind would grow tired right when she should have been relaxing and rejuvenating herself with the sustenance of the land.

"It will have to do. But the meat is still going to take time to cook, is it not?"

He tried not to meet her eyes but could not avoid the stern glint there as she shook her head, the wolfess wanting more and seeing her pup and charge failing. But there was always something to do as she pressed her legs together, heels tucked in as if she was striving to stand on a tiny spot alone. Rada didn't notice, casting his gaze fervently between other members of the pack, everyone else seeming to have settled down at the designated meal time for those who were in the village at the time of eating. Only they stood out from the crowd and he quailed, tail tucked all the way down against his rump.

Yet Amina had something else in mind for the wolf to redeem himself, even if he was only a male...

"Well, if you are going to be so disappointing as to not have my meal prepared when I arrive, I shall have to use you in another way in the meantime..."

And Rada had not a moment in which to ask what she meant, the wolfess stepping over him and tipping his muzzle up to her sex beneath the pelt skirt. He knew just what to do and what she wanted even if he was considerably caught off guard in the heat of the moment. But she didn't give him a chance to say anything or even work out just what she was doing, her leg sliding back over his shoulder so that her bare hind paw hung down his back, able to press and guide in the most minute and intimate of ways.

Hot musk and warmth surrounded his head as her thighs pressed in and, instinctively, the wolf's tongue flicked out against the heat of her sex, the pussy lips bare of any clothing - for what use did they have of something like that in their back? Their modesty was covered and protected for hunting means and often to ensure, in the case of the males, that their assets would not become inadvertently burned during the course of cooking the meals of the femfurs, as used to be the case, but clothing was entirely optional throughout the pack and more of a fashion choice than anything else.

Rada moaned without thinking, stroking along her lips in that particular way that he knew she liked, teasing and stoking the fire within the wolfess' red-furred coat. She groaned and gripped his ears, claws pinching the sensitive flaps in, and he redoubled his efforts, hastily thrusting his tongue into her sex and penetrating her in the most intimate way possible.

"Unnff... You need more training."

And maybe he did or maybe he did not, the wolf only knowing how to do what she told him to. Amina was a kind teacher too, not like some of the other wolves in the pack who would bind and strip and humiliate the males just in the name of teaching them a lesson, but neither was she a wolf that would not be quick to act on discipline either. And that meant that he had to do his job, softly loose himself in the moment of submission as he ignored the eyes of the pack, which were surely upon him, bathing her sex in the soft wash of his tongue over and over again as her weight shifted above him.

Her breath caught, the muscles in her abdomen tightening just a little, and he knew that he'd hit the right spot. Emboldened, he dug his tongue in more fervently, sweetly seeking out the patch inside her tight passage that made her squirm so very delightfully. For it was giving her pleasure above all others in the pack that made his heart pound so very wildly, in that special way that they said that the males were not able to feel. If he had been permitted to, Rada would have openly and happily devoted his life and service to Amina but that was for a wolfess to decide, if any of them decided to ever claim him entirely for their own.

Maybe if he did a good job... He could only try and serve and be all he could possibly be for Amina. His fingers curled around her thighs, pressing lightly into muscle, and her tail flicked as she moaned breathily, rocking her hips into his muzzle as his nose ground into the throbbing bud of her clit. That too required due attention and he huffed hotly as he drew back only enough to allow his tongue to curl around it, snaking and teasing and flickering until the ropes of beads around her neck rattled lightly together with the shifts of tension in her body. But it was the very best kind of tension she held in her body, heating up beneath the early winter coat of fur that had not yet grown entirely fluffy to protect her from the harsh chill of the season.

He lapped slowly and sensually, leaving no spot untouched as he carefully brought a paw up beneath her clothes. The darkness that her 'skirt' of sorts cast over him was comforting in a way too, making him feel as if he was safe and warm and protected - by Amina, of course. And that was truly all a wolf male wanted too, a femfur to own him and be called by, even if he could serve anyone in the pack before then too. Her clit pulsed gently against his tongue as the flexible appendage swept over it and Rada could not help a little grunt of his own as pleasing her roused his own member, poking out of the tip of the sheath. There was no loincloth that day to hide it as he had not thought to protect his parts before rushing to her meal and he could not feel ashamed even as a voice rose to his ears, muffled and yet still clearly audible.

"Even that one becomes aroused when pleasing her..."

"A good male is better than good perfume."

"Coffee and love are best hot..."

Rada gulped and folded his ears back, submission rising over him like the water of a lake even as he lapped all the more desperately, coaxing more and more of her sweet nectar onto his tongue. It flowed as sweetly as ever and he rumbled a growl that was far from one of aggression as she pushed into him, the shift of cloth around her hips the only thing that denoted that her tail, very slightly, was beginning to wag.

"Too warm..."

Fiddling with the pelt, she groaned as she cast it aside, shaking out a little of the tension from her hips with a shift from one side to the other. It was hard to stay balanced over him but worth it as she used his sweet muzzle, the pelt falling from his head and exposing their joint lust for anyone in the village, who cared to look at all, to see. It was hardly unacceptable at any point in their culture and time to not use a male but would have been a sad sight to see if a male thought that he owned the right to take a femfur whenever he pleased, as was the case in other tribes. Amina knew she was fortunate there to, at least, be following the correct trail in life, however much training the males may have needed at times. Rada, still, was learning and she ran her fingers lightly back through the fur atop his head and around his neck to his shoulders, admiring the patterns in his coat.

"Much better," she sighed, shoulder rolling back as she pulled her leg back, standing on both hind paws and using her greater strength to shove his muzzle into her harder still. "Get your tongue in there nice and deep now, pup. Don't slack off on this too..."

Of course! Rada growled his affirmative and, as a couple of the younger femfurs gathered, smiling and nodding at his submission, so freely given, did all he could to please her. There was nothing more to it than that as one did not have to be overly eloquent or gyrate or appear as if they were doing more than they were: that was not the way of a submissive pup, after all. He was not to care what onlookers thought and only for the result of his actions as he lapped and moaned into her pussy, taking her lead and driving his tongue all the way up into her passage with her juices slick and heady on his lips.

His cock throbbed but Rada could not think of that as she gripped his head, huffing and grunting herself as she rocked her hips against him. Amina's head fell back as she dug her fingers into the scruff of his neck, holding him in place as she humped and ground, using him as a living object just to relieve herself. But she could not hold back forever from such an, admittedly, sweet tongue and the wolfess' breath quickened, breasts heaving in a flurry of rapid breaths that set her toes curling blissfully.

And she howled out her orgasm too, not caring who heard her as her hips rolled and Rada's muzzle dampened with her juices, the flood squirting out around his nose as he desperately thrust two digits into her pussy while his tongue lavished attention on that throbbing, twitching nub. There was little more he was able to do at the very crux of the moment as he rode out her orgasm, snatching hasty breaths where he could that only came thick with the scent of her. It was no wonder his cock was so hard, the knot almost swollen completely at the base too in evidence of his need, but there was to be no sense of such pleasure from him while he was merely there to serve as a lowly male.

12