Tribal Unity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,366 Followers

I knew she'd grow up in this village the Hiki way. She'd have a child, find love and settle down, and grow old here. She'd be happy just like I'd been for my short stay in this place. I also knew I'd see her again. Rick and I hadn't discussed it, but I knew.

Christopher convinced the tribesmen to accept Rick's offer to help them invest their money. It didn't secure a place here for us or anything, especially since there are no certainties when it comes to investments, but it did tie us to them, and that was enough for Rick. I think part of the reason he wanted to help was so he had a reason to come back and visit. Being clients, and very substantial ones, I might add, made coming to the island a business trip.

The two women I first met hulling nangai nuts behind the dormitory were, in fact, the so-called lesbians of the tribe. I'd come to think of them as just really good friends who did each other 'favors' every once in awhile. I spent a lot of time with them. Even though we couldn't communicate verbally very well, I felt a kinship with them that was special. I found myself at their doorway many times, laughing over silly things that only women would understand.

There were a million stories about these people that had become a part of me. The oldest boy and girl in the dorm, now in their early teens, had managed to fall in love with one another. This caused some concern amongst the elders. From what I could gather, they were afraid that these two might be as closely related as half-siblings being as they were born nearly the same time. There wasn't any social stigma around this, of course, just a practical concern over the health of the offspring if they came to produce together. We wouldn't be around to see how they resolved this.

Their faces were familiar, and their individual lives were becoming my life, the more I embedded myself in the community. It was family in the truest sense of the word.

Rick clasped my hand in his as we paced toward the lagoon. It was bathing time, but that's not what we had in mind.

I stepped onto the cool stone and then sat quickly, scooping up a handful of water and throwing it at him, just like I'd seen the young woman do the week before. It was a scene we'd both played over in our minds several times. We'd been dying to replay it ourselves and wouldn't get the chance once we were back home.

Rick lowered himself over me and took my nipple between his lips roughly, opening his mouth wide to devour as much of my breast as he could. I mewled in response, arching my back to him. I briefly glanced at the bathers. They watched, a few with more than just a mild interest.

I'd come to realize, when I finally opened my eyes to this place, that these people were very sexual by nature. They played openly and watched shamelessly. I'd also come to realize something about myself. I liked being watched. It turned me on almost as much as being dominated. And when you combined both...

Rick abruptly removed his mouth from my breast and dipped his head between my splayed thighs. He moaned as he devoured my wet sex, sending vibrations into my flesh and ripples of excitement through my veins. My body hummed with pleasure as his tongue moved rapidly over my swollen clit. I bit my lip and held my breath. I was close. So close. Now I see how that girl climaxed so fast. Yeesh!

I clawed at Rick's shoulders to let him know I was about to come. He moved over me and plunged hard into my waiting opening. I couldn't hold it another second. I didn't need further stimulation; the penetration was enough. I yelped in surprise and then in complete ecstasy. Rick rocked his hips; pumping to a violent finish. We shuddered together in release, my inner walls clamping down over and over again around his spent cock. Perfect.

I cried like a baby on our last day. I couldn't help it. I'd come to love this place, these people, so much it hurt to let them go. As we were about to head to the beach, my dusty, unused makeup case in hand, my two friends and a few other women approached to send us off. I searched, but Rihann wasn't with them. She knew we were leaving. It would've just upset me more to see her at that point.

The elderly woman ambled through the group toward me and looked into my eyes. With Christopher standing there, it was my chance to ask her what she had tried to say to me the week before, but I wasn't sure I wanted to know. It didn't seem to matter, anymore. She smiled at me and then examined Rick up and down. She reached out, and I extended my hand to her but she swatted it away. I frowned, but a second later her hand came to rest on my abdomen. I tilted my head at her in question and she nodded in response. Then she smiled a large toothy grin.

I didn't need a translator.

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,366 Followers