Tribe of Lost Women

Story Info
He's overcome by a race of petite, horny women.
2.5k words
3.95
89.1k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rouge7575
Rouge7575
10 Followers

Chapter 1 – The Initiation

The night was still, accept for a gentle breeze. It was wonderful night to be out in the moonlight. However this night was very different. Small fires lit up the site of worship along with a row of candles around a stone alter which had been covered with soft cushions. A large crowed of shrouded figures gathered around the ritual area. If someone were to examine them closely he or she would soon realise that everyone was extremely small – the tallest being well below 5 feet – and very slender and rounded. A soft chant started up in the crowd and soon spread and a mass of bodies started swaying from side to side as the chant grew all around.

In the middle of the ritual area a 45 year old man lay naked and spreadeagled on the floor, both feet and hands were tied securely with soft silk cloth. He was balding with a hairy body quite plain looking but clean shaven. He was scared to say the least. Eight small figures stood before him with large robes covering their bodies completely. The only thing visible beneath the robes were small feet. The man nervously looked closely at the bare feet around him. The feet were the most beautiful he had every laid eyes on, each manicured and painted a dark pinkish red. Toe rings on the middle toe and anklets on each foot. These feet were surely female but he was not sure. The man was aroused and felt his large penis growing. The man's penis was the most striking thing about him and he had always been proud of its size – it stood a good 11 inches long and 3 inches thick when fully erect. His penis could stay erect for many hours due to an unusual and rare condition a dysfunction of sorts. He had always had a huge sexual appetite which was good but most women ignored him for his looks so he got by with call girls.

A hush settled in the crowd and the eight figures disrobed. The man was aghast and started breathing deeply. Blood rushed through his veins and his whole body wanted t explode with excitement. Before him stood eight of the most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on. Each of them had perfect bodies, with soft, milky white and extremely smooth skin. Each of them had thick ash blonde and golden blonde hair flowing down their bodies down well below their knees. All of them had large milky white breasts perfectly moulded, soft and smooth bellies with a shining jewel attached to their navel. Jewelled necklaces glowing softly in the dark. Their faces were angelic and absolutely stunning. He looked closely at their eyes – large green or blue with long eyelashes. He looked at their loins. Each woman had small manicured tufts of soft pubic hair either golden blonde or ash blonde. The man was very excited.

The most beautiful of them knelt at his feet. She stood up and lifted her slender arms and started speaking with an exquisite and melodious voice… "Oh stranger, we are the borakhu tribe, the gods have given you to us as a gift, we the priests of borakhu will perform the denakurah ritual on you over the next few days which marks your initiation as the beggi of the tribe. Do you have anything to say before the ritual begins?"

The man was confused, what did this all mean? What is a beggi? A few hours ago he – Professor John Graham Anderson – along with his research team were deep in the Amazon looking for an extremely rare group of herbs and plans, when he fell into a small but deep crevasse in the rocks and lost consciousness. He had awakened shortly before and found himself tied to this contraption with his legs and hands wide in a large X.

"Huh, yes. You speak English obviously which is surprising, but what are all these words honey? Who are you and what do you want with me."

"All will be revealed to you in time. You must forget about where you came from. You will soon be the beggi of this tribe of well over 5000 people. We are a lost race of beautiful humans which came and settled on your planet thousands of years ago. The male and female of our species look similar. The eight of us standing before you are actually male; our females are much smaller and even more beautiful. As males we are very similar to your female in the outer world but as you have noticed more attractive than they can ever hope to be. We are very sexual and live for sex. A third kind existed amongst us hundreds of years ago, very similar to you – they were called the beggi or the macho male of our race. They have become extinct succumbing to a rare disease which we found a cure for after we had lost them all. You will serve as their replacement. Our tribe must feast on you for pleasure and to exist. But to begin with we eight male priests will rape you for the next few hours as a mark of dominance that we will have over you for the rest of your life as our buna.

"Feast on me? What do you mean?!" cried John?! "Am you going to eat me? Are you going to kill me?! Please let me go! I beg you! What is a buna?!

"Silence! Yes we are going to eat you. But not in the way you think. We are going to feast on you sexually. You will be our buna – our sex slave! After the first few days you will be exhausted and will need to rest. During that time we will educate you as to your existence with us for the rest of your life. You cannot escape – there is no way out. Your total life with us from now on will be to eat, sleep and have sex with us – constantly and repeatedly. We will teach you the true meaning of pleasure and in time you will lose all sense of the outer world and live a constant life of bliss amongst our midst."

"Let the ritual begin". Immediately the head priest advanced and the one standing behind his head also came forward and poured some oozy liquid into his mouth and made him swallow it. There was a sharp burning sensation as the liquid went down his throat. Soon his whole body seemed to be on fire. Meanwhile the other six priests came forward and very gently went down on him licking him with their small pink tongues, over his chest, his legs, his arms and his feet. The head priest mounted him with slender and soft legs and started rubbing an oil-like substance on his phallus with beautiful slender hands, while the priest who had been kneeling behind his head sat very gently on his face. John had a lovely scented pink vagina directly over his face and mouth.

"Gee, the snatch on his face smelled great!" He stuck his tongue out and started tongue fucking the priest's vulva, which was now oozing with juices which tasted like nectar! He had been gifted with a long tongue about 6 inches long when fully extended. He had also learnt the art of pussy eating from his high school teacher and her lesbian lover – both were bisexuals who had introduced him to the world of sex over a period of five or six years. During his time with Kate and Linda he had experienced multiple couple orgies where he had satisfied a number of bi-sexual women. It had all been quite hush-hush but extremely enjoyable.

The priest started convulsing as he worked his tongue expertly over, around, and in and out of her vagina – to him it was a perfect woman but actually in their species a male! He couldn't believe how good it tasted… Wow! He could get used to this…. the priest (or priestess, who cared) started rocking gently on his face and moaning and then screaming with joy. The man could now see the high priest mounting his phallus very gingerly and deftly guided his huge erection into her small tight snatch – ooooooh that felt great! She moved down very slowly and cried loudly – it was a scream of joy and victory. She then immediately stood up again and took some more oil from the side of the contraption and applied it to his phallus. She then got back on his penis. This time it slipped in easily…. Oooooooooh that felt sooooo good! The priest shook her head from side to side as she started rocking back and forth on his giant penis.

"How is this possible¸ that such a tiny woman could take on his 11 inch cock? Oh hell who cares, the oil must have done the trick!

John also noticed something else. The crucifix was mounted up on stone bed and from where his hips were tied to the contraption, leather straps extended downwards. At the end of the straps there were leather bound rings. These look like stirrups to me! The priest who was riding his cock had a beautiful and slender feet in each of the stirrups her toes were arched upwards as pleasure coursed through her body her angelic face pointed skywards… He then noticed stirrups on each side of his hands, feet and head. These women were actually riding him like horse – a stud!

An observer would have been surprised and quite turned on by the view. A male body lying prone in crucifix position, tied down, while beautiful and slender figures with long golden and ash white hair all over the man's body. One priest rode the man's face – John's face was now quite wet with pussy juices flow down his cheeks, jaw and neck; one bobbed up and down on his penis, and one priest each rode his hands using them to pleasure their snatches, while two priests rode each of his feet, one of the priests knelt between the man's legs licking his balls, while the other knelt by his head and had her tongue all over his mouth and the priest's snatch who was sitting on John's face. All of them moving in unison screaming with absolute joy, while the entire crowd had disrobed, stood stark naked – all beautiful female figures – swaying and chanting.

The priests worked as a well coordinated team. As soon as John's body arched upwards shooting his huge load into the head priest, they all changed positions. The one who was sitting on his face moved down and deftly mounted his cock after applying some more oil on it, while the female licking his balls got up and sat on his face, while the head priest who had a look of absolute satisfaction on her face knelt down and starting licking his balls. Everyone started moving as one again, rocking back and forth, riding on their designated area of John's body. John's body was just a tool of pleasure for them. He also liked the sensation of their skin and their hands on his body. He had never seen hands so beautiful as these – small, slender, silky smooth and white with their finger nails perfectly manicured and painted a dark pink colour.

John thought he was in heaven…. He just wanted to fuck. This was just what he had dreamed of all his life, taking part in an orgy of sexually depraved women. Just like his school days!

As he continued to be raped by these beautiful women, he thought he must be dreaming… But it was all real. Everything soft and slippery and quite pleasurable. He did not want them to stop.

After about 4 hours and after all the priests had had repeated turns riding his cock, tongue, hands, and feet. They all got up and knelt down in their original places. There was a hushed silence. John looked up and took a big gasp of air, his blood started racing again. The whole crowd –thousands of people – were all female! All beautiful female with long hair, absolutely naked – each one more beautiful to the one next to her. He could not believe what he was seeing.

"Now sacred one, you seem to have a lot of strength in you. So we will continue… now it is our priestesses turn – they will rape you!"

"Bring out the High Priestesses" the high priest commanded.

Sixteen robed figures came out of the hut nearby… these figures were even smaller – each of them between three and a half and four feet tall! They all disrobed – a sight to behold!!! It was hard to describe, but these women were even more beautiful than the high priests!

Without much ado all sixteen women mounted him and slowly but surely proceeded to rape him…. By this time John was a full participant to the ritual. If they had untied him he would have been up and about doing everyone in the crowd. It was the best day of his life! Sixteen women and all of them screaming in ecstasy as John submitted to their pleasures… it was going to be a long night…

John noticed that these women were as tall as midgets, extremely small and very weak and fragile. However, their bodies were perfectly apportioned. The high priests helped them on to the alter where John was still tied and as the small figures started pleasuring themselves with his body John noticed that their vaginas were like that of a normal woman, with small clitorises. Also there was absolutely no hair on their bodies except their heads and eyebrows. Their feet and hands were exquisite, long manicured fingernails, long slim fingers, beautiful toes and longish slim feet with very slender ankles. One of their hands would easily fit in the palm of his hand, and so would each foot – that's how small they were.

This time two women sat on his face, two shared his penis and took turns and two women on each hand and foot. It was all a blur from there as they meticulously worked their way all over his body. He forgot how many organisms he had but he was sure that every second trust of his tongue and penis into each vagina resulted in a sweet ejaculation. They were all so light – John did not feel much weight on him as these beautiful maidens went about their job. He tried to speak but his voice was drowned out by all the rapturous screams as the priestesses continued to fuck him dry. As the night wore on he was quite certain that they were not going to stop anytime soon.... All he could pray and hope for was strength to keep coping with their constant sexual assault.

At the first glimpse of daylight it all came to an end. John could not move an inch – he was so exhausted. He just fell into a deep sleep without a care in the world and with a huge smile on his face….

*************

Rouge7575
Rouge7575
10 Followers