Tricia's Dirty Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock slid right in and I bottomed out on the first stroke. She was wet! Not "moist" wet, but "slick" wet if you know what I mean. As soon as I was in her she went wild. She bucked, pushed up at me, dug her nails in my ass as she tried to pull me even deeper into her and her heels beat bruises into the backs of my legs. When I finally came she pushed me off of her, spun around and took my cock in her mouth and sucked me hard again and then she mounted me. She bounced up and down on me until I was so close I had to roll her over onto her back and fuck her hard to get myself off. When I fell to the bed beside her she made as if to go after my cock and I pushed her hand away and told her that I was done.

Trish was softly snoring beside me while I was staring up at the ceiling thinking about the night. I desperately wanted to believe that what happened that night was a one time thing, but in the end I knew that I was going to have to find out for sure. Since I didn't dare bring it up with Trish that meant that I was going to have to spy on her and the very thought of having to do that weighed heavily on me.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

When I woke up in the morning I had a plan. I didn't know if it was workable, but I would find out. I had just finished reading a spy novel where the protagonist had bugged a house using stuff he had purchased at Wal-Mart. He described how he did it and if it was as easy as he made it sound I thought that it was something that I could do.

I was up bright and early and was standing at the front door of Radio Shack when they opened and I told the salesman what I wanted to do and he said, "No problem" and sold me what I needed and told me the best way to do what I wanted. By the time Trish got out of bed at ten to ten I had a voice activated tape recorder hooked into the phone line, one hidden in the kitchen close to the phone and one hidden in the bedroom.

Trish woke up with one hell of a hang over and she downed two cups of hot black coffee before she asked:

"Was I too bad last night?"

"You don't remember?"

"I remember doing shots of tequila and going out to the parking lot to do some killer grass with Tim."

"Well, you danced a lot and with a lot of different guys, but I don't think you did anything that you need to be ashamed of. If you did, you didn't do it where I could see it. Do you remember talking to Alice Mayfield about a job?"

"Alice who?"

"Alice Mayfield. Maggie said she introduced the two of you because you want a part time job and Alice was looking for a part time file clerk."

"Oh God, I don't remember any of it. I'll have to call Maggs and ask her."

I kissed her and said, "You do that. I've got to run to the hardware store for some wood screws. I'll be back in a bit. Do you need anything while I'm out?"

"Just a new head; one that doesn't throb."

I went to Home Depot and got the wood screws I needed, checked on a few other things and went home. There was a note on the kitchen table telling me that Trish had gone to pick up the kids. Since I was alone I checked the recorder hooked to the phone line and found that Trish had called Maggie while I was gone.

"That was some party that you had for us last night. I haven't let myself go like that since before Rob and I got married."

"You did seem a little tense when you first got back. I'm glad you had a good time."

"Did I have a good time? I really don't remember much of it after Tim and I started smoking."

"Oh you had a good time sweetie; in fact you had a great time. How is Rob acting today?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"You did spend a lot of time with Tim. Is Rob the jealous type?"

"Why would he be jealous of Tim? All we did was smoke some grass."

"You really don't remember?"

"Remember what?"

"You don't remember sucking Tim's cock in the parking lot or letting him fuck you in one of the Saddleback's store rooms?"

"I did what?"

"You sucked Tim's cock in the parking lot, twice that I know of, and then you fucked him in one of the back rooms."

"I couldn't have. I wouldn't have. I would never cheat on Rob."

"Sweetie, I saw you sucking Tim's cock two separate times. I kept an eye on you all night. I know how you get when you mix alcohol and dope so I was keeping an eye on you and on Rob so I could intercept him if he went looking for you."

"Oh God Maggs, please tell me that you are kidding me."

"I'm not girlfriend. You might not remember it, but you sure as hell were loving it."

"Oh Jesus. Are you sure that Rob doesn't know?"

"I don't think he knows, but that's why I asked you how he was acting this morning."

"He seems normal. He hasn't said or done anything to make me think he knows I was bad."

Maggie laughed and said, "You weren't bad sweetie; in fact Tim said you were damned good and I won't be surprised if you hear from him soon asking for a repeat."

"Oh shit Maggs. What am I going to do?"

"What ever you want to do girlfriend."

"I don't want a repeat with Tim. I didn't want a first time with Tim. I love Rob and if he ever finds out he will throw me out on my ass. Is Tim the kind of guy who brags? Is there any chance he will spread it around? God Maggs, I don't know what I'll do if it gets back to Rob."

"You would know more about whether Tim brags than I would."

"Why do you say that?"

"Have you forgotten that you fucked him damned near every night for two months during one of your separations from Rob? If that didn't get back to Rob I wouldn't think that what you did last night will get back to him either."

"Tim fucked me? Are you sure about that or did he tell you that after I'd gone."

"Dead sure Trish. I saw him doing it to you. He had you bent over a stack of beer cases taking you from behind and you were loving it."

"Oh my God Maggs, I don't remember any of it. I know I did kiss Tim a couple of times, but that was game playing."

"Game playing?"

"You know, where you take a big hit on the joint, put your mouth on some one else's and then exhale while the other person inhales."

"The only thing I saw you inhaling girlfriend was Tim's dick."

"I can't believe that I don't remember any of it."

"All I know sweetie is that you did it and you sure acted like you were loving it."

"Did I do anything else stupid? Am I going to be able to face people?"

"I didn't see you do anything else bad unless you count all the times guys felt you up on the dance floor. You didn't fight any of them off, but I did notice that you never let any of them get you off into a dark corner and I saw several who tried. But don't sweat that sweetie; that happens at all the dances and no one gets shook up about it."

"What else happened that I don't remember?"

"I don't know sweetie."

"Rob says you introduced me to an Alice Mayfield who might have a job for me?"

"There is no Alice Mayfield sweetie. That is just what I told Rob when he started wondering where you were."

"Rob said you came and got me to meet somebody?"

"I did sweetie. I took you to the store room where Tim was waiting."

"You led me to him knowing that I was fucked up that he was going to take advantage of that and fuck me?"

"He couldn't very well come and get you himself."

"Why would you do something like that to me?"

"Because I thought you needed it."

"It didn't bother you that you might be fucking up my marriage? What if Rob had caught me doing it? What if Tim brags about it and Rob hears about it? I thought you were my friend Maggie, but friends don't fuck with their friend's lives."

The conversation stopped as Trish hung up on Maggie. As I stared at the recorder I was somewhat relieved to know that Trish didn't do what she did knowingly, the sex part anyway, but now I had new worries. Maggie said Tim would probably be calling wanting an encore and I wondered what Trish might do if that happened. Especially after Maggie reminded her that she had spent a couple of months fucking Tim before we were married. All I could do was wait, watch Trish and see what happened.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Trish got home with the kids and then started dinner. For the rest of the day until we went to bed every time I looked Trisha's way I caught her looking at me and I knew that she was wondering if I knew about what she had done at the party. In bed that night she was insatiable and I knew that it was because she was feeling guilty and was trying to make it up to me for being unfaithful. It was a week before she stopped eying nervously and I figured that she had finally decided that I knew nothing.

I checked the hidden tape recorders daily, but there was never anything on the bedroom recorder except normal noises and Trish and I talking. There was an erotic moment or two when I listened to Trish and me making love. The kitchen recorder had nothing on it except the sounds of Trish making breakfast, lunch and dinner and other normal noises. The phone tap always had something, her mother, her sister, telemarketers and the like. Maggie called daily, sometimes twice, but Trish hung up on her every time.

Tim's phone call came on a Wednesday.

"Hello?"

"Hi sugar, it's Tim."

"What do you want Tim?"

"I'd kinda like picking up where we left off the night of the party."

"I'm sorry Tim, but that was a big mistake on my part. It can't happen again."

"You trying to tell me that you didn't enjoy it?"

"I was stoned Tim. I don't even remember it."

"Oh come on sugar, you told me that you loved it. You told me that you never wanted to stop. You even told me that you wanted me in your ass. You said you wanted me in your 'dirty hole' and I was just getting ready to do it there when Maggie came in and pulled you away because your hubby was looking for you. As you left you said "next time; you can do my dirty hole next time." So what do you say sugar? How about tonight?"

"No Tim, and please don't call me again."

If I hadn't seen Tim fucking Trish with my own eyes that call would have told me all I needed to know about Trish being unfaithful. Whenever we had anal sex Trish always referred to her ass as her 'dirty hole'. It was always "fuck my dirty hole" or "cum in my dirty hole" or "I want you in my dirty hole tonight." Tim knowing that would have been all the proof I would have needed.

He called again on Friday.

"Hi sugar."

"I told you not to call me again."

"I know sugar, but I know that you really didn't mean it. You loved what we did and I know you are going to want to do it again. I'll just keep calling until you say yes."

"Fuck you, you bastard!" and she hung up on him.

True to his word he called back on Monday, Wednesday and both times Trish hung up on him as soon as he said, "Hi sugar."

I really wanted to go find Tim and rip him a new asshole, but if I did that Trish would know that I knew about what she'd done and I didn't want that. I really believed that I could handle it if it was only a one time thing and that Trish never knew that I knew. If she knew that I knew that night would achieve the status of "elephant in the room that we all tried to ignore but couldn't." But I desperately needed to know that it was only a one time thing and the only way I could find that out was to continue to watch, listen and hope.

Tim called regular as clock work on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and most of the time Trish would hang up immediately when she heard the sound of his voice. The few times that she didn't hang up she asked him please not to call her and his answer was always the same.

"You know you want it sugar and I'll keep calling until you say yes."

Two weeks went by and then the recorder hidden in the kitchen had something for me. The voices were faint, but got louder and then I heard

"...don't even know why I let you in the door."

"Sure you do sweetie" Maggie said, "You're my best friend and you can't stay mad at me."

"Some best friend you are. Setting me up so that asshole Tim could fuck me."

"Oh give me a break Trish. I thought you wanted it. Tim wasn't pushing your head down on his cock when you were sucking him off in the parking lot. He never put a hand on your head either time I saw you. How was I supposed to know that you didn't know what you were doing. And I didn't set you up for Tim to fuck you. Tim told me that you told him that you would fuck him if he could find a safer place than the parking lot. He couldn't come and get you so he asked me to. From everything I saw that night I thought you wanted it. Add to that you were fucking him before you got married so I figured that you knew what you were getting into. It wasn't my fault Trisha; I was just doing what I thought you wanted."

"Well I didn't want it and now the asshole won't leave me alone."

"What do you mean he won't leave you alone?"

"What I mean Maggs is that he calls me two or three times a week trying to get me to meet him. He even caught me at Wal-Mart last Saturday and tried to get me to go out to his van with him. I keep saying no and hanging up on him, but he won't leave me alone. If he keeps it up sooner or later something is going to tip off Rob that something happened and then Rob will go after it like a dog after a bone until he knows everything. I can't have that Maggs; I just can't have that."

"I didn't know Tim was doing that. Don't sweat it any more sweetie, I'll take care of it."

"You will? How can you do that?"

"I know where some skeletons are in Tim's closet and I'll just drop a hint that some of them just might see the light of day if he doesn't back off."

The rest of the tape was just the two of them catching up on gossip and Maggie asking Trish if she were up to a girl's night out. Trish said she was and I didn't really know how I felt about that. A girl's night out with the woman who had led Trish to Tim like a lamb led to the slaughter?

x-x-x-x-x-x

Whatever dirt that Maggie had on Tim must have been potent because the phone calls to Trish stopped. For the next two weeks there was nothing on the recorders except normal stuff. Well, maybe not completely normal. The kitchen recorder and the phone tap had a lot of Trish and Maggie gossiping. I found out lots of stuff that I really didn't need to know. Things like Estelle Byrns was cheating on her husband with Billy Martin and everyone thought that Estelle's last two kids were Billy's and not her husbands. I found out that Ralph Evers had picked up a social disease somewhere and had given it to his wife and when she found out she had fractured his skull with a cast iron frying pan. Christy Peters went off to an exclusive boarding school because it was supposed be the best prep school for what she was going to take in college, but "everyone knew" that Christy had been sent out of town because she was pregnant and wouldn't be back home until after she had delivered. Bob Thomas had until Friday to pay up his back taxes or the IRS was going to seize his business.

I stopped checking the tapes daily and only checked them once or twice a week. Trish and Maggie got in the habit of going out for their girls night out on Wednesdays and Trish almost always wanted to make love when she got home and no, she hadn't been laid while she was out. I knew what sloppy seconds felt like since I did her after Tim did her at the party and she never felt like that.

I got to where I only checked the recorders to make sure that the tapes hadn't run out. We had dodged the bullet; our marriage was going to survive.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I listened to the tape from the bedroom recorder with a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Oh God yes you bastard, fuck me, fuck me hard. Pound my pussy! Harder damn you, harder. Cum in me you bastard, fill me, push it deep in me."

I had just returned from a four day business trip, the first one that I'd been on since moving back and I was checking the tapes out of habit. The phone tap had given me a pretty good idea of what I was going to find on the bedroom recorder.

"He's gone for four days and three nights and the kids are spending the night at my mom's."

"What time do you want me there?"

"Half an hour ago."

"On the way sugar."

On the tape Trish screamed out. "I'm cumming, fuck me harder, I'm cumming" and then several sharp little cries that I'd never heard before. Heavy breathing and then:

"God but you are such a slut."

"I know baby, but that's what you like about me isn't it?"

"No it isn't. What I love about fucking you is that you are another man's wife. I love fucking married sluts."

"Well you aren't done fucking this slut yet. I want you to do my dirty hole now."

"If you want that you had better get down there and wake Tim junior up."

"I can do that baby. I love the way your cock tastes with my juices on it."

"If you love it so much why won't you let me have your pussy on Wednesday nights? Why do you only let me have your ass?"

"Because Rob isn't stupid. If he fucks me right after you he would know that he wasn't the first one there. He never does my dirty hole unless I ask him to so he will never know that you have played there."

"Just don't fuck him after you've been with me."

"Can't say no to him lover. He is my hubby and he does have certain rights."

The sounds of sucking followed by, "Oh yeah baby, push it deep. Fuck my dirty hole lover, fuck my dirty hole hard."

The tape ran out before they finished, but Tim fucked her four times that I heard and it was obvious that he was spending the night.

x-x-x-x-x-x

I was parked behind Tim's car when he got off work. I let him reach the door before I got out of my car and walked up to him. He turned and saw me and the look that came over his face told me that he knew what I had planned for him. He tried to back up but I was too close. I hit him and blood flew out of his nose. His hands went up to his face and I kneed him in the nuts and when he doubled over I grabbed him, spun him around and then slammed his face into the hood of his car several times and watched the blood and teeth fly out of his mouth and then I spun him back around. I kneed him twice more and then let him fall to the ground. And then I started kicking him. The entire time I was yelling:

"Like to fuck married women huh? Get your kicks fucking married sluts do you? How do you like these kicks you rotten motherfucker?"

I must have gotten seven or eight kicks into his crotch and ribs before I was pulled off of him. I tried to pull loose, but three guys were holding me. As the rage started to bleed out of me I saw that I had drawn a crowd and then some one clapped and soon everyone was clapping and yelling things like "Way to go" and "About time some one did that." One of the guys holding me said:

"I don't know why the asshole hit you buddy, but you did a hell of a job defending yourself."

Some one had called the cops and when they showed up one of the guys who had pulled me off of Tim said:

"I saw the whole thing officer. This guy walked up to Tim and started to say something and Tim hit him for no reason. This guy just defended himself."

Tim must not have had any friends there that day because two more people stepped up and said the same thing. The cop taking the report looked at me and I said:

"I found out that the asshole was fucking my wife and I came down her to tell him to stay away from her and before I could say anything he swung at me and I fought back."

While all that was going on the paramedics showed up, loaded Tim on a stretcher, put him in the ambulance and hauled him away.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Trish had dinner ready when I got home. I didn't say anything to Trish; I just sat down and ate. I talked with the kids about how there day went and after dinner I helped the two youngest with their homework. That done I went down to my basement workshop to putter around until bedtime.

When I walked into the bedroom I found Trish in my favorite black lace nightgown. Normally I would have started stripping my clothes off with a huge smile on my face, but this time all I did was take my wallet out of my pocket, take a twenty out of it and hand it to Trish.