Tricia's Summer Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tricia emerged from the closet having settled on a light blue baby tee that stopped a few inches above Alex's navel and a denim mini skirt that rode low.

"Maybe we won't go for a bra just yet." From a white box she pulled two silicone breast forms Alex guessed to be in the DD range, sprayed something on the back of each and pressed them to his chest, telling him to hold them there for a moment while she found him some shoes, a moment later returning with four inch pink heels, he sat on the table so she could put them on his feet, feeling his new butt spread in a way he found oddly pleasant, standing with some trepidation as she handed him the tee which, when pulled over his breasts showed a little nipple and bounced obscenely when he attempted a few steps in the heels.

"My God." Tricia laughed, Alex putting his hands on his hips and responding that he thought he looked good then catching himself, why had he said that? He was a lot more comfortable than expected. She only laughed at him and told him to sit down.

Diane combed his hair flat and tried a few different wigs on him, each with natural hair, saying she knew Tricia wanted to do the makeup and that she'd just let her pick the wig, too. With a wish they take their time and have fun, she left Alex and Tricia alone.

"Okay, we're not going overboard today. This is just for walking around and you're already eye-catching enough but first...cover that lip shadow...a little foundation...smooth out the redness on your neck from shaving...powder...sculpt your eyebrows a little, curl those lashes...should we do falsies?"

"Yes please!" Again, Alex wondered, what the hell is my deal?

"You're too funny, okay, here we go, hold still...oh that's nice...a little eyeliner...and those lips...they don't need any help but let's go with a natural pink and a little gloss...let's contour your nose a little to make it look a bit smaller...a hint of blush...and...done. Wow."

"What, do I look okay?"

"I really want you."

"Well I'm right here."

"Soon sweetie. Come here." They walked out into a second the main salon room and found a full-length mirror. From one of the salon chairs, Diane whistled.

Alex's first reaction was to feel a little shy then a wave of appreciation hit him as he realized how much effort Tricia had put into this and then, after that, he felt pretty damn hot. Taking a couple steps closer to the mirror he was surprised too by the natural sway of his hips, which flared out with help from the waist cincher and the way his breasts bounced.

"So?" Tricia waited.

Alex turned and didn't speak, only looked at her, fairly sure she knew what he thought.

"I thought so. Here." She handed him a white leather jacket. "We don't want people staring too much and those babies are pretty noticeable."

A little relieved, Alex agreed and the two of them bounced and jiggled their way to the reception desk where Tricia, despite some protests from Alex, paid and Tiffany asked if they'd like to make a follow-up appointment, which of course they did.

"Name?"

Alex looked at Tricia, Tricia looked at Alex. Of all the things she'd thought of she'd forgotten to think of a girl name for him. Alexis was an obvious option, but she felt it a little too close to his male name.

"Alicia," she said, adding her last name then looking to no-longer-Alex to see his/her reaction which was to smile and hook a pinky finger around Tricia's. It was settled then and to the car they walked, holding hands like the good girlfriends they were.

At Vicky's Secret, all Alicia could register was pink. Pink bras, pink panties. Pink shorts that were not pink but said "Pink" in pink. He'd never been in one before, actually averted his gaze when walking by out of deference or propriety or who knows what now he felt free to look while wondering if strange women might come wandering out of the dressing rooms in lingerie and parade about like in the commercials (they didn't). Distracted by all the pink she at first missed Tricia's methodical sifting through several racks of bra and panty sets. He thought he heard Tricia say something like "Are you sure you don't mind?" To which the girl, who was tiny and wore a tremendous amount of makeup, smiled and said not at all, both looking in Alicia's direction, the salesgirl telling her to follow along.

Alicia did as asked and she took her into a dressing room, asking her to raise her shirt.

"Excuse me?"

"She said you might be shy but it's cool. She explained the whole thing. It's okay, you're not the first." She wrapped the tape around his waist. "So are you a crossdresser or what?"

"I don't—she's just showing me what it's like to be a woman."

"Uh huh. Well, if she hadn't told me I wouldn't have known. You're a 36 DD. I'll be right back."

As she left, Tricia peeked in. "How are you doing?"

"Good, I think."

"Attack of the shys? Try these on, silly." She handed her several negligees, all of them with differing amounts of satin and lace and closed the door.

Alicia did as told, setting aside the ones that fit until Tricia opened the door,

"Oh my God you look cute. Doesn't it feel good?"

It did. Combined with the site of her voluptuous form in the doorframe, Alicia was again instantly aroused as was Tricia but she swallowed and worked to not show it as the salesgirl came back with a handful of bras to choose from.

At the cash register, Tricia circled her hand over Alicia's waist and slipped a finger inside the waist on her skirt then lead her in the direction of a woman's clothing store and the perfume counter.

A week later, Tricia unlocked the door to her house to find the house dark but for a few candles and Alicia sitting on her knees on a towel in the middle of the room. In the week since she'd become Alicia she'd proved to be a quick study and Tricia had a hard time thinking of a time when she didn't look fabulous. Coming home was always an adventure for she never knew what she'd find. Two nights before Alicia had been laying out by their pool wearing a two piece that managed to cover her breastforms and little else. They hadn't even made it inside, Tricia leaning against the plate glass window and putting a foot up on a chair so Alicia could go down on her. Last night, she'd come home to find her in the bedroom playing with one of the dildos and waiting for Tricia.

And now here she was in white thigh highs, black heels, a plaid skirt and a stretchy white top. To top it all off, she was sucking a red lollipop. A cliché but what the hell.

"Hey pretty girl," said Tricia. This caused her to blush, that was one thing that hadn't changed. A pleasant change was that overall Alicia was more confident than Alex had seemed to be, not that she'd known Alex all that long. Sometimes that thought gave her pause but he'd been more than willing. So much had happened in the past year it felt more like a month.

"Come here." Tricia took Alicia by the hand and led her into the bedroom, first placing her on her knees and rubbing her exposed ass, giving it a few quick whacks and asking Alicia if she was going to behave then put her on her back, knees up just like the first time. As Tricia suspected, she wore a crotchless thong, white, with ruffles. This girl, what was she going to do with her?

Tricia took a new toy, this one a curved double-headed dildo that stayed inside her without a harness and buried it to the hilt in one stroke, Alicia immediately gasping and getting the faraway look she got every time Tricia took her. The gasp got Tricia every time and, as had been the case lately, neither of them lasted very long, soon collapsing into one another's soft embrace.

"Back for your follow up?" Diane smiled as Alicia opened the door to Salon X.

"That and a little more."

Diane looked at the record book and smiled as she remembered their conversation. Alicia had ordered some additional services not listed on the public "menu" of options.

"Come on back."

After a quick touch-up of her eyebrows and a few other places, Alicia took off her top, bra and breastforms and lay on her back letting Diane begin massaging a thick cream into her pectoral muscles which almost immediately began losing their definition, the nipples darkening and thickening and getting more sensitive.

"This really works?"

"Yes it does." Diane smiled and added more lotion and Alicia's chest continued to soften and transform into small, soft breasts, the nipples lengthening and darkening considerably. "The lotion stays in the system for about 48 hours and it will continue to work, how much depends on the person but if you want more, we've talked about how we do that."

As amazing as it was, it was nothing compared to what happened when Diane had him lay on his stomach across the massage table. More needles poked his hips and butt, Diane selecting where and frequently saying "a little more here" and "we're going Kardashian" until the skin felt noticeable fuller, skin tighter.

"Can I ask...?" Alicia was both excited and nervous.

Diane's voice turned softer than before. "What we're doing? Synthetic fat cells, honey. It's super easy with a variety of uses, we add them to give clients a little more lift and shape where they need it; in your case a lot more shape. Your body integrates them with your own. The funny thing about fat cells is they don't go away, they just shrink and expand so barring liposuction these are yours; if you gain weight you'll gain it in your hips and butt like us."

Alicia stood and could feel how her balance had been altered, her hands finding a full ass and hips jutting from his back, two massive crescent moons she'd never be able to disguise.

"I'm impressed," said Tricia. "But now I look so little up top. On the phone did you say something about a pump?"

"Oh, right. Sorry, I didn't know you wanted that. We don't normally do the pump and the cream as the results are often, well, a little disproportionate."

"Let's do it then."

Diane laughed and moved Alicia to a chair where she leaned into a plate fitted with two dark pink rubber domes about eight inches wide and tall connected to what looked like an air hose. A motor started and she placed both of the domes on Alicia's chest, a vacuuming suction sound sticking them to her torso. She flipped another switch and the motor sound increased, Alicia feeling an odd tugging sensation on the skin on her soft chest. The sensation warmed and she felt it most intensely in her nipples, which she could feel were stiff and more sensitive than they'd ever been. She couldn't help it, gasped.

"Oh wow, already?" Diane explaining that when their female clients have the procedure the nipple sensitivity is a sign they've gone far enough.

"Let's let it go a little longer."

"The pressure and volume gauges are saying you're already quite big and those domes expand so it can keep going."

"Just a little more..."

"No, look, the domes are already expanding."

"What's that mean?"

"It means you've already filled the domes and then some, I'm turning this off."

Alicia covered her mouth in shock and excitement. "Did we go overboard?"

Diane didn't speak, thinking this was the same mistake she'd made with Tiff and nervously unhooked the hoses and watched the pink domes jiggle then, absent the suction the seal against Alicia's chest popped free and the pink dome rolled up—it reminded Tricia of a condom being rerolled—two enormous breasts popping free and coming to rest upon Alicia's chest, each so large it rested on her arms and blocked her view of her feet.

"Oh Jesus," said both women.

"Those are enormous," said Diane.

"And gorgeous."

"That they are."

"The cream will stay in your system for awhile so..."

"They might get bigger."

"Yes."

Standing was a bit more complicated for Alicia than it had been; Diane rummaging through the closet to find a bra that might work, a 40I—huge but still smaller than Tricia's—with a front clasp did the trick. She handed her a few more in slightly larger sizes just in case and Alicia took her new boobs home, arriving as Tricia pulled in the driveway.

"Oh my," Tricia laughed as Alicia emerged from her car. "New forms?"

"Uh huh."

Tricia gave her a kiss and opened the door remarking at how lifelike they felt then asking if this was related to Alicia's decision; it had been a month and they'd decided to talk about the Alicia vs. Alex situation.

"They do," said Alicia as she bent down to her knees, tugged up the hem of Tricia's shirt and began kissing the skin next to her navel.

Tricia's breath came in shorter gasps but she managed to get out the question as to what Alicia had decided. As an answer, Alicia stood and removed her shirt, allowing Tricia to see her new, very real and very large breasts, which were already starting to spill over her cups a little. Unhooking the bra clasp solved that problem. Her skirt felt to the floor and Tricia gaped, saying nothing, then took her the hand, removed her panties and displayed her tiny boi-cock, feeling it thicken and, like the first time, lead her to their bedroom.