Tricia's Tits

Story Info
I tit fuck the class virgin as her best friend cheers us on.
3.3k words
4.14
315.5k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andrewnin
andrewnin
24 Followers

Maybe Tricia was not the most beautiful girl at the party, but she was very cute with an athletic body and a big set of tits that I would love to get my hands on. She had been on the girl's basketball team all through high school and had that jockey, athletic attitude about her where she didn't dress up a lot. But she definitely could have been in the running if she tried a little harder.

She was also the one girl there that was giving me a lot of attention. I got the feeling that she had a thing for me, although I'd never known her to have a boyfriend before, now that I was thinking of it. We were sitting on the couch sipping beers in the front room of a large house owned by somebody's parents. I didn't even know the kid throwing the party, he was in our graduating class but there had been like 1,500 students at graduation earlier that day! The house was crammed full of people and the party had broken out onto the back deck and into the yard. I remember thinking that it was just a matter of time until the police came to break it up. I had escape route all planned out.

I had come with a couple of my guy friends while Tricia I knew was there with her friend Megan. Megan was the real deal: tall, thin, blond, and beautiful. Tricia might have been cute, but something about Megan just made her my ultimate fantasy. She had perfect pale skin, bright blue eyes, and a great smile. Smaller tits, but hell that didn't really matter. I was pretty sure she was also out of my league. Megan was nice but she also got around a bit, usually with the more popular guys. So I was settling for Tricia that night, I decided.

I had been drinking constantly since getting there and with all the beer plus a few shots had me feeling pretty buzzed. Getting drunk made me pretty energetic and bold. It also made me really horny. As I sat talking to Tricia, I put an arm around her and squeezed. She smiled and kind of leaned into me as if to show how comfortable she was with the idea. She seemed so innocent somehow, like a little girl, but she definitely had the body of an 18 year old!

As the night went on I kept getting bolder. As we talked about life, the universe and everything, my hand traveled up and down her thigh, wrapped around her waist, I even ran my fingers along her jaw, a feeling that seemed to really turn her on. I put my thumb under her lip as I held her face and she opened her mouth and closed her eyes as if waiting for a kiss to come. So I gave it to her. Both of our lips still seemed to have beer on them, making the kiss a moist one. I liked it a lot and was getting hornier by the second.

Tricia had been keeping up with when it came to drinking and was showing every sign if being drunker than she wanted to let on. Her speech was getting pretty lazy and she kept acting like she was ready for a nap. I think that if I'd let her, she would have put her head on my lap and fell asleep. I on the other hand was feeling more and more awake and ready for some action.

My big break came when the couple on the other couch who had been making out for what seemed like hours got up and made a show of walking up the stairs hand in hand to look for some privacy. It was well known amongst us that these high school parties had been all about getting someone to go into one of the bedrooms with you, that wasn't going to stop now!

"Let's go up stairs", I said.

"mmm...all right" was her answer.

And I too made a bit of a show of leading my "date" up the big front staircase to the sound of a few of my buds calling out and whistling.

I found a doorway that wasn't quite shut in the upstairs hall and opened it to find an empty bedroom. It looked like it belonged to a young girl and had a small bed in it with a flowery bedspread and a brass headboard. Tricia sat down on the bed and suddenly looked kind of nervous. I wasn't sure whether to turn the light switch off or not but then decided that I wanted to see everything if she'd let me. I was pretty proud of my body and certainly wasn't shy about showing it off, given the chance. She was watching me as if waiting to see what would happen next.

I walked over and started kissing her. A moment into it she was much more relaxed and let me push her back onto her back so that we were in the missionary position on the bed. Soon we were kissing passionately and I started to subtlety dry hump her, my hard dick was pressing against the fly of my jeans like it wanted to bust out and get her. It felt good as I mashed it into her crotch over and over and my tongue roamed her mouth and my hands explored her hips, ass, and back. She had smooth skin and a firm body.

God, I wanted to rip her clothes off, suck those tits right off her chest, and then fuck her hard until she begged me to stop! Although Tricia seemed to be enjoying the feeling of my hard cock up against her pussy, she also didn't appear to be in any hurry to touch me back or to take any of her clothes off. I was definitely leading this dance. So I wondered...would she let me get my hands on those tits?

It was sly the way I spent some time with my hand under her shirt seemingly content just to feel the bare skin of her hip and stomach for several minutes. It almost seemed natural for my hand to move a little farther up past her rib cage and grab hold of a bra-covered breast. If anything it was even bigger than I thought, more than a handful, and felt wonderful. God yes, I held onto that thing like it might get away.

Our kisses had become pretty passionate. I have to hand it to Tricia, she was a great kisser and she seemed to love having her lips on mine. Every time I stopped to take a breath, she was reaching for another kiss. If she didn't let me breathe, I was going to pass out! At least she didn't seem to object to me groping her.

After about five minutes of feeling her tits from under her shirt but over her bra, I was ready for new frontiers. I clumsily reached for the snap of her jeans and she finally stopped me by lightly swatting my hands away and reaching in for a deeper kiss as if to say, "let's just do THIS."

I pulled away for a second and must have had a pretty disappointed look on my face.

"I've never had sex before" she admitted to me suddenly as if proclaiming her virginity would clear everything up.

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"Well, I don't even have a condom. Do you?"

"No" I replied.

She tried to hide the look of relief on her face. I didn't want the night to be over so I went back to kissing her and gave her a good dry hump, much more obvious and harder than before, hoping to make her as horny as I as and to let her know that I was still thinking about fucking.

We kissed for a good while and my mouth took turns exploring the sides of her neck and the top of her shoulders, as far as I could get with her shirt still on. This did finally elicit some moans from her and she had started to hump back against me as though she too were sorry we weren't naked so I could be balls-deep inside her. As she got hotter, so did I, and my hands started to roam more and more.

I went to unsnap her bra but as much as I was hoping to do it casually as though it wasn't a big deal, it was a real bitch to get the whole thing unsnapped. There must have been four different parts to unfasten back there and the bottom few were a lot tighter somehow!

Finally they gave way and took the opportunity to bring my hands back up front and feel under that bra for the best sensation in the world: Tricia's huge tits bare and free in my hands! I rubbed the nipples with my thumbs to get them hard and squeezed her breasts over and over.

Fuck Yeah. And the kissing went on.

I was enjoying it but there was only so much a guy could take! I decided to try again.

"I need to cum" I said breathlessly.

"Yeah? Should I leave for like ten minutes?" she asked jokingly. We both laughed nervously.

"Have you ever given a blowjob?"

"No."

I got up from the bed and peeled my shoes off and then pulled down my jeans, kicking them aside so I was just in my boxers and t-shirt. My cock was making a serious dent in my boxers and pointed right at her as though leading the way back into bed.

We layed down like we had been before and resumed making out but this time I put Tricia's hand in mine and guided it to the hardness of my cock and squeezed her hand around it. She didn't object at all, but she also didn't grab hold of it herself or squeezed it any harder than what I was doing with the manipulation of her hand. I retreated just far enough to get to the top of my boxers and then guided her hand inside moving it once more to my cock. This time I could feel the warmth and smoothness of her skin as her hand touched my dick for the first time. I had her cup my balls for a moment to let her get a good feel of them and then guided her to rubbing my cock up and down. The problem was that with me doing all of the work it was less of a hand job than it was just me jerking off with her hand! Still, I gave it a good go for a few minutes.

I let go leaving her hand in my boxers and gave her a long passionate kiss. About thirty seconds into it she pulled her hand away leaving us back to where we started though.

I sighed much louder than I needed to.

"I'm sorry", she said. "I wouldn't know what to do..."

"There's nothing you need to know. You just keep rubbing it like you were doing and I'll help you along."

But as we kissed, she didn't make a move back to my cock again. She definitely wasn't sure about taking the lead or showing any initiative when it came to sex. Where did this girl come from that she'd never watched porn? I'd never eaten pussy but I was certain that if I got her panties off and her legs spread I'd be able to give it a good try! I guessed it was different being a girl. She probably never even masturbated. Still, she was her and seemed like she was definitely up for something.

I couldn't say no to those tits and Tricia actually sat up a little to help out when I grabbed her shirt and pulled it and her bra up over her head. They looked as good as they felt. Young, perky tits that seemed to want to point straight up. They were big but didn't fall down flat when she was on her back. I stuck a one in my mouth and sucked it for all it was worth, first trying to get as much as I could in my mouth, then concentrating on the areola and nipple. I didn't want to make the other one jealous so I switched places and hungrily sucked that one too. To this day I don't think I've had a better set of tits. They really where perfect.

And they were beyond big enough to tit fuck.

While I continued to play her tits, I slid my boxers down and off with one of my hands and then sat up so that I was straddling her waist, my hard dick pointing out hard at her. It was a little over seven inches and plenty thick. I had my pubic hair trimmed back short and my abs were flat. The effect made my cock look huge. Tricia just stared at it saying nothing for a few moments and I softly took her hand and guided it to my shaft, rubbing it like I had before.

Watching this innocent girl rub my hard cock as though she were half afraid of it turned me on. She was so cute.

I leaned forward and kissed her hard on the lips. The tip of my cock, beyond our hands, rubbed against her belly.

I made sure that when I sat back up again I moved up her body so I was over her stomach now. Our hands where still rubbing my cock in unison and everything seemed to be pointed at her tits. To me anyway. I went for it.

I moved up again so that my dick was right above her tits and then grabbed and pushed it between them, and humped back and forth a few times so she could she what I was up to. Then I grabbed her hands from off my hips and showed her how I wanted her to mash her tits together so they formed a tunnel over my cock.

Finally! I was in heaven as I started to fuck her tits, my hard cock moving between those smooth pillows of skin. It wasn't quite a pussy, but it felt damn good! I started slow and tried to make it last as long as possible but within minutes was speeding up. I put my hands over hers and started to really punish those tits, squeezing them hard while fucking as hard as I could. My thighs were pushing the bottoms of her breasts upward so now on the top of my stroke my dick was practically reaching for her chin.

Suddenly the door opened and Megan walked in on us!

I doubt I would have heard any knocking at this point, but something told me that Megan wasn't trying real hard to be heard, if she bothered to knock at all. She just strolled on in and did a good job of looking shocked at what she saw! I stopped fucking Tricia's tits and stared back at her as she stopped and looked right at my cock nestled between her best friend's breasts.

"What are you doing!" she exclaimed in a high-pitched squeal, feigning innocence.

Tricia thrust her head backwards on the mattress as if to hide her face by looking as far away as possible. I thought Megan would leave the room as quickly as she entered it but she didn't seem to be in a hurry and clearly wasn't as shocked as she let on.

"That's not right at all," she said as if correcting a child's arithmetic. I sat there upright in REAL shock as Megan grabbed a pillow off the bed and placed it under her friend's head so that Tricia's face was now pushed forward, her lips only inches from the head of my dick.

Instinctively, I moved forward to try to bridge that gap and didn't quite make it.

But I tried again and again, resuming the titty fuck in earnest. On about the fourth or fifth stroke, my cock brushed her lips and combination of the feeling and me watching was incredible. And then I heard Megan's voice again. Had I forgotten she was in the room already?

"Open your mouth sweetie"

And she did!

The next time my dick went up, it went right into her sweet cherry of a mouth!

The second time she thought to close her lips around it momentarily.

"Get it as wet as you can." Megan's voice called out again.

Suddenly Tricia was practically gushing saliva on my dick each time I fucked upward into her waiting mouth. The wetness then smeared down to her tits around my cock, making it feel that much more like a vagina.

I couldn't believe it: Megan was standing there watching me tittyfuck Tricia and calling out directions like her personal cheerleader!

And Man, did Megan look hot that night too. I wasn't sure what I wanted to look at more: the sight of Megan watching us in fascination, or the sight of my wet dick sliding between Tricia's tits and into her open mouth! I don't know how I didn't cum right then and there but I was able to pick up the pace and really go for it, fucking those titties with wild abandon.

And then finally it happened, I felt that familiar sensation of my cum rushing up from out of my balls and up into the air. Jets spurted out and landed all over Tricia's face, dripping down her chin. It shot so fast I couldn't see where it all landed but a big spurt made it up onto the headboard.

Then it seemed like almost instantly I was soft and it was all over. Megan gave me a devilish grin and then turned around and walked out of the room. Her work there was done. All my energy drained out of me and I felt as though I could pass out right there. I rolled off Tricia onto the bed beside her. Finally free, she jumped up and found a towel to wipe her face off with before throwing her shirt back on and running down the hall to the bathroom.

It seemed like she was gone for a good while but I knew she had to return because her bra was still lying on the floor. When she came back in, I was half asleep in the bed. She stood over me for a second before kissing me on the cheek and saying "I have to go home tonight" and them walked back out of the room again. I guess she didn't like to cuddle after a messy facial...

I rested for a few minutes, or maybe hours, but then got up, put my clothes back on and went downstairs. I left the wad of cum on the headboard.

I didn't hear anything from Tricia the next day and I realized that she didn't even have my phone number. A few days later I ran into Megan at the mall where she worked as a cashier. It wasn't awkward at all. She acted as though watching two people titty fuck was something she did every week.

"Well I knew I'd have to encourage her some way", she said. "Tricia has no idea what to do."

"Yeah, I sort of got that."

"Well you got pretty far without my help, about a month ago Brad Simon pulled his dick out in front of her and she got up and left!"

"Oh? Where you there to?" I asked laughing.

"No, but she told me about it."

"Well maybe you can teach her about blowjobs next" I said.

Megan just chuckled and said off handedly, "yeah the three of us should get together again."

andrewnin
andrewnin
24 Followers