Trick-a-Treat

Story Info
Two lovers find one another on Halloween night.
1.9k words
3.33
18.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had been gone nearly a year now. When I begin to develop these cravings for a man deep inside my middle age body that, too, was in dire need of being spontaneous. John had left behind a young infant that he still asks about in his many letters from Iraq, which I relay, often respond to. But as time went on I became more vulnerable to what Mother Nature kindly offers, and this concern burning inside my, still, young looking built.

It wasn't until Halloween night when these cravings of mine had worsened, especially to this young man half my age, 18, appearing before me with his younger brother. Escorting the little tike from house to house that reminded me of the times, I too, took my own son around the neighborhood to fill his bag with loads of goodies.

"Jimmy. You too want a treat?" I politely asked, feeling the vibes moving vastly from one body to the other.

"How did you know it was me, Penny?" he quickly replied.

"Your large hands and tight trousers."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Well and the glistening gold cross earring appearing outside your vampire mask," I said, catering to his soft brown eyes.

We both stood staring at one another for a minute or so until the shoving and pushing of kids broke our trance, train of thought. Wondering who would make the first move as my palms perspires something awful. Announcing that he would come back at a later time to be more adventurous. That is when the porch was less crowded.

"Sure," I muttered, leaning over to drop several pieces of candy in each open bag as I watch where Jimmy's eyes were. Lusting after my shimmering bosoms inside the shortened cottony sweatshirt that I'd been wearing all day to clean house and to bathe little Johnny in.

The thing that spooks me the most is the fact that Jimmy had died this past summer due to an unexpected, unexplained surgery incident. Simple operation that shouldn't have resulted in his death of removing his appendixes and his little brother that too had died of complications at birth. But even though we were miles apart in age, we both knew that fate would someday bring us back together again.

After glancing out to the empty streets of young ghosts and goblins, I began to daydream of what it might feel like being with a much younger man, especially one so charming and witty as Jimmy. Young man that I once baby-sat, while his parents were partying or outside watching a movie on a giant screen. Too, young enough to bathe in my flannel nightgown, which continues to bring back fond memories the longer John stays away in a foreign country.

The two-story house we purchased several years ago was decorated in Holiday spirit and unusual fashion. Utilizing the bedroom upstairs as a display with array of silky cobwebs, incents, haunting music, and the bed with a view of the decorated Court House where I'd worked for ten years before getting hitched to John.

"Damn. Why do I feel so naughty all of a sudden?" I said, turning loose the fancy blue drapes, which I'd picked out last summer for the living room window.

It was around 10:00 that evening when I had given up all hope of Jimmy dropping by as I was halfway up the old creaky steps. When suddenly my entire body shook like the dickens, once I hear the doorbell echoing inside my cluttered mind. Then closing my eyes for a brief moment of silence before clutching my chest and heading back down the steep dull stairs to answer the door dressed in a long fluffy ghost-like robe. Then racing to the kitchen table to quickly retrieve the perfect mask, which I'd worn to attract Jimmy in the first place.

"Well, hello Jimmy," I said, working my eyes up and down through the tiny holes of my Snow White mask.

"Hi."

"Won't you come in, hum?" I calmly asked, even though I was nervous as heck from the inside.

"Sure," Jimmy replied with such confidence.

I could not only sense, but also see the gleam in his weakened eye of wanting to scorn me off my feet at any given second. Breaking the silence in a slur tone when I ask Jimmy if he would care for a glass of warm cider. "Sure," he softly said, aiming his perky eyes directly atop the opening of my robe. Then over the top of my plastic false face that he'd once said reminds him of an actress, Sandy Duncan. Realizing we do have similar traits indeed.

Just before heading for the kitchen for the spiked cider. We both made a pledge not to re- move our masks until 12:00. Something I wasn't accustomed to, but willing to commit too, in order to gain what I haven't seen since Jimmy was seven. Something I could once again support.

"Here you go," I said, sweating in the mask that was uncomfortable, but fulfilling to the lad's heavy lids.

"Thanks, Penny." Examining me plenty from the bearskin sofa once I sat comfortably at an angle and with one leg crossed.

"You like?" I asked, too, tipping the half glass to my mouth and to study his heaving as hell bulge through its crystal side.

"Yes."

"Good. Because there's plenty where that came from," I said, slurring my words as if I'd been drinking all day. Still hearing a few obnoxious kids outside the window that felt as close as Jimmy and I were on the cozy couch.

By 11:00 the streets were totally empty of trick-a-treaters, and I, nearly drunk on my ass. When I slowly took hold of Jimmy's hand after a lengthily conversation of when he was a mere boy. Leading him up the steep stairs as the scent of the lit pumpkins that once had occupied the downstairs windows were up in my exotic bedroom.

Once Jimmy and I were alone in the well-lit room; I became about as nervous as a deer in headlights. Feeding off the humble lad's emotions that were covered up with trembling fear, until I put on some Willie Nelson to try and ease him into my waiting arms that has been waiting patiently all night for.

I could still see Jimmy's eyes circling the room of tall exotic plants, life-like brass figures and the wide waterbed of soft orange pumpkins embedded in the squeaky satin. Which would soon provide an evening of adventure and untamed sex. Realizing his wan face, beady as hell eyes, and ghastly stares, which I monitor regularly frightens the shit out of me, but much too stimulating to ignore. Eerie ghosts in the images of small orb's circles a bit higher overhead that I couldn't help but notice. Sensing their, too, abandonment from the damp sod that was beginning to absorb the passion that Jimmy and I felt once we saw through the masks this need for one another.

"Mum, isn't this romantic, Jimmy?" I softly asked, utilizing my French style accent that I know the youngster has always enjoyed hearing.

"Yes." Clearing his clogged pipes, "I mean yes it is indeed," he replied, shifting his weak eyes up and down, as I carefully lose the fluffy robe.

Jimmy was about as tight as strings on a guitar, once he saw what I was wearing behind the long furry garment. "You like, Jimmy?" Again I muttered in French.

"Yes, you are simply ravishing, Penny," he said, gulping down more saliva to the skimpy white v-cut lingerie. Garment with spaghetti straps that of, too, soft satin and a match on such special occasion...Halloween!

I was still sweating like a stuck hog but I knew I have to be true to my word and not to break my promise. Glancing over Jimmy's frustrated face and down onto his struggling hands, which were trying to free up his tight jeans. While I lay patiently along the orange satin to imagine Jimmy naked. Disguising my frustration well, as I render a look of much defeat until the snap finally gives way.

Suddenly the candles in the pumpkins around the room were flickering to the beat of this aged artist, Willie Nelson. Then absorbing the sting from between my slender legs when I saw evidence of another rising star. Filling my emotional body with extreme drama after seeing Jimmy in a pumpkin thong. Provoking me to engage him properly that sent me in-to-another sacred haven.

"Oh, Jimmy," I cried out, luring him over to me with a squeamish hunger, appetite, for a slice of his delightful pumpkin pie.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" Jimmy asked, losing the thong and parting my moist lips with a special purpose.

"Oh Jimmy, you're not going to back out now are ya?" Literally backing out.

"No."

"Besides Jimmy." Reaching up to caress his broad shoulders, "Besides I'm sure John is probably seducing a pretty girl half our age right now," I added, luring his lovely lips to mine with a lusty look.

"I guess so, Penny." Loving on my slightly tilted neck with such a stern deep penetration of his own. And cold hands toppling over my splendid youthful bosoms that were showing signs of being chilled as they shimmer of sheer delight in the midst of Jimmy's large hands.

It wasn't easy trying to manage his hungry appetite and a kiss through a plastic hole, but I somehow managed. Knowing I only had to put up with this foolish mask for only another five more minutes. Then suddenly I begin to realize that it was the stimulation of our masks that delivers this hot adventurous love through our open pores, giving us both this needed strength to overcome the odds....

Visioning the lad and me getting it on every night with a different mask to engage in, and to strengthen our heated bodies. To the brink of a whole new adventure that renders a newer vision every night, while we continue to sew our hot seeds in the dwelling of such a marvelous creation of god.

"Penny, I wish for you to be my mistress even after John comes home, okay?" he said, as my naked body was still throbbing away.

"Mummm, yeah," I said. After we'd come home from my company Halloween Party to engage in raw and untamed sex with our masks on. And to learn quickly that Jimmy was more appealing in bed than John was, and not at all a dead fuck!

John did come home six months later, but only to feel the passion and glory that someone else had altered. Sensing the nature of another youngster growing inside me that has me baffled, worried, and often extremely protective for a few months longer. Despite all the timely adventures John and I sought each and every night upstairs in the exotic room that which, reveals a glimpse of death. Then leaving for the graveyard across town to further advance our creativity and throbbing hormones atop the crisp leaves and warm ground that Jimmy and I pride ourselves on. Wondering how I could possibly conceive an infant with a young deceased soul and his seeds that I continue to feel deep within and stirring magnificently in my stomach.

"Oh, Jimmy. I do hope this child inside me looks exactly like you do right now," I said, shifting my eyes gently around the eerie tombstones.

Allowing the lad to engage me in the manner in which two people in love could. And in a sexual form of an orb that continues to develop the need. Though I felt once again his romantic hands and soft dry kisses to accompany the slow energetic thrusts to my pubic region.

"Mum, you're just as good as the first time I tasted you, Jimmy darling."