Trick and Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stuck two fingers inside me, pushing them inside my back door as deep as they could go. Adam displayed his approval by ramping up the intensity of his thrusts. He was fucking me with everything he had, his balls slamming into my clit each time he sunk his dick into my pussy. The triple stimulation I was receiving – his cock in my pussy, my fingers in my as and his balls hitting my clit – caused me to lose control again. My body shook violently, wracked with pleasure.

Adam couldn't hold out much longer I knew and before he could ask the question, I told him to go ahead and cum inside my pussy (after my little gang bang, I had finally gotten myself on the pill). It didn't take him long to take me up on my invitation, he thrust inside me a few more times and then held himself deep inside me. He cried out and I felt his cock twitch inside me. The first stream of his cum splashed against the back of my pussy and it caused me to cum again – I just love the feeling of a man cuming inside me!

Again and again I felt jets of his hot jizz being deposited in my pussy. When he had stopped cuming he held himself inside me and massaged my tits in his hands. "That was intense," he said breathing hard. I pulled forward, causing his cock to slip from my pussy.

I pulled my fingers from my ass and slid them into my pussy, feeling the cum he had just deposited there. There was a ton of it in there, and it ran out past my hand and dripped onto the carpet. I took my fingers from inside me and put them in my mouth, tasting the mixture of his cum and my juice. I repeated the process and this time I offered my fingers to him, which he accepted.

When he had licked my fingers clean I rolled over and crawled over to where he knelt and took his softening cock in my mouth. Using my tongue I cleaned off all the cum from his dick, savoring the taste. As I worked on him, I felt him grow hard again in my mouth. I continued to suck on him until he reached orgasm for the second time that night – It was the least I could do after he had made me cum so many times that night.

I let his cock slip from my mouth and looked at him. A weak smile was on his lips and he looked exhausted. "So Zorro, did you enjoy passing out candy tonight?"

He nodded at me. "Best Halloween ever. Way better than any I had when I was a kid, dressed up and going from house to house yelling 'Trick or Treat.'"

"Well," I said grinning, "You certainly gave this trick a treat."

12