Trick or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry and Terri have a perfect rhythm going and they are just fucking and trying to push each others ass through their hips. The smell of sex now filters through the air and these two are really adding to that as their juices are flowing over everything. I have never seen two people make this much juice at one fucking before, not even my Mistress.

Now I hear the Doc start to shout "Yes, Yes, Yes," as he is now driving his cock into here for all he is worth and she is screaming "fuck me Harry you mother fucker." Fuck me you son of a bitch and she is pumping like a bitch in heat. Those two look like a steam engine gone crazy as they try to kill each other with their genitals. "Man can those two fuck each other and it only gets better."

Harry has Terri right under him and is driving that cock straight down into that red headed pussy. "As he now Cumms and he is shooting load after load of Cumm into Terri's pussy as she feels his hot Cumm." Anew wave of euphoria comes over her and she just lays there with a smile on her face.

Now it soon will be Joans turn and she is ready, as I will run to my litter box then grab a bite to eat before the main event. I know Harry will have at least one more J&B before the main event.

Now after a good pee and a snack I'm back in my good seat to watch Harry and Joan.

Harry comes over to her and he kisses her sweetly and smiles. Joan says to Harry that this is his last time to play around, and she says that this is it big boy. After tonight that cock is going to belong to only one person and that is me Harry, have you got that, Harry smiles and says in a low tone "yes dear." He knows that drives her nuts and she will be pissed at him now for a couple of days but she will still fuck him.

He takes Joan in his arms and he starts to nibble on her ears and then down onto her shoulders. He plants little butterfly kisses on her shoulders and down toward her breasts as he now pulls her night dress off and lets it fall to the floor. He can feel those beautiful breasts and has a handful both hands squeeze and rub and play with those nipples as now

Harry will take first one than the other into his mouth and suck on them. He kneads her Titties then pushes one hand down into that patch of black pussy hair, that is kept neatly trimmed on either side of those swollen pussy lips. They are as full as any as you'll ever see. Joan loves them sucked and Harry does a good job for her.

He will stay there for as long as she wants him to. He has even stayed over night because she asked him to stay down on her. "I would say that is a man who likes to eat pussy." Harry now pulls her onto the bed and rolls into a sixty nine position. They both do not waste any time letting their tongues get to work. It is a mutual suck fest for the both of them. Harry's cock is hard as a rock and Joan's pussy is like a small stream letting it flood here and there. Joan grabs Harry by his balls and says lay down big boy I'm ready to ride.

Harry lays back and Joan climbs on and slowly she lowers her tight ass pussy down onto his cock even though she is so wet he is still a big cock and she has to take it slow at first. Now she is able to move up and down and starts to "ride Harry like a Bucking Bronco" and she is watching that cock of his pound in and out of her. She is really enjoying this pounding God what a man and this is with out any elixir. That makes it twice as good and later "I'll have to find some boy's for Terri and Momma."

She is thinking how much Terri and his Momma are going to miss this cock but it is hers from now on no one else will ever fuck him again only Joan. She love's him to much and she hasn't felt like this in almost forty years so nobody will spoil her new love. Harry now rolls her over and gets her on her back as she has he leg pushed around her ears and he is just pumping like a steam engine and almost as untiring.

Harry must be fucking Joan for over a half hour now and is still pounding away. "I'm looking for the little Pink Bunny to come through any second now beating his Drum." I truly am enjoying this but there is not to much time left. Harry is now giving all he has and considering what he has done this evening I do believe this man deserves a big round of applause. Harry tells Joan he is ready and she says give me all of it Harry please make me pregnant. Harry then Cumms and he shoots his load with as much force as he did the last two. Joan can not believe how much Cumm this man is giving her as it flows out the side of her cunt and now down her leg as she lays there next to Harry. Joan also has the look of a woman well fucked.

I'm watching all three women and what they seem to be feeling as it is now midnight and "All Hallows Eve" is over. "Martha was first, then Terri they seemed to be a little bit nauseous." Harry fell asleep and he did deserve that rest. I did leave a little note for my mistress. There were three test kits and all three women were to go and test. I sat at the window and I heard two "ungodly screams" and one that was a sweet "Yahooooooooooooooooooo." Joan came out and looked at me and said Isis did you do this. All I did was purr and meowed. The other two came out of the bath room and they had a look of shock on their face. Both just took and "EPT" and they had a positive result. Well they asked to get pregnant didn't they? "One 76 year old woman and another with no uterus." "From Isis TRICK or TREAT."

12