Trick or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay beautiful. I have taken care of any excess rent and the movers will be here in the morning to move the rest of your things to storage. Let's go home and I will show you around."

A very large smile crossed her face as she picked up her suitcases and followed me to the car. I picked up her suitcases and told her to follow me. After we entered my home, and after removing our shoes and her top, I took her immediately to the room I had set up for her. The room was only 6 feet by 6 feet. It had a daybed, night table and an alarm clock. I had it painted in pastel colors, which swirled around the room.

"As you might have noticed there are only a few rooms with doors on them in this house, the bathrooms, and the door to the basement. I do not want you to go into our bedroom until I invite you in or until we are married or the basement unless I am with you or you will definitely earn yourself some type of punishment. Do you understand, Pretty Girl?"

"Yes, sir, I understand. Because you are worried about me you do not want me to go into the basement. I will listen. This room is pretty."

"I will never enter this room as it will be your sanctuary when you need a time out or for when you are sleeping. After we are married, you will be sleeping only in my bed and this room will be for time outs only. Each morning, you will be my alarm clock. I will need to be ready to leave the house by eight and prefer to get up at seven o'clock. You will awaken me with your beautiful and talented little tongue by crawling into my bed and crawling under the covers to worship my cock. I know that you will become very talented and inventive in your efforts to wake me and keep me happy."

We have been living here very happily these past few months. She has been learning what makes me happy and knows that when she breaks the rules that her spanking will be swift and hard. I am happy the way things have been and can't wait to start the next phase of our lives.

Wedding

I couldn't take my eyes off of my Lexie as she walked down the aisle to be wedded to me. Each step that she took showed just enough of her gorgeous legs to anyone who was watching and I was definitely watching. By the time she got up here I had a hard-on that wouldn't quit. Thank goodness in a few more hours that that is one problem that I will never have to worry about again.

All of a sudden I heard Lexie's voice as she looked at me and started saying her vows:

To me the sun rises and falls because you are here on this earth for me. I promise to always show you the respect that I feel for you. I promise that I will always cherish being in your world. Your values are ones that I respect and wish that all people had. I promise that even in the times of trouble that I will always put your opinions of the situation above my own. Discipline and hard work will get us through any problems that may arrive in our lives. I promise that if we get to a point where things may come to an impasse that I will submit to your discipline and values to get on with our lives. This I promise to the end of my days.

I looked down into Lexie's eyes and then repeated the vows that I had written the night before:

"In the presence of our families and friends, I claim you, as my life mate. I belong to you. I offer my life to you. I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my discipline, my heart, my soul & my body. I take into my keeping the same that is yours. Your life, happiness & welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time. You are my life mate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care."

Our kiss was short but very hot and thorough making the bulge in my pants more noticeable, or at least it would have been if I hadn't been wearing this long jacket. I took Lexie's hand before we turned and started walking down the aisle and put it on my belt and whispered in her ear. "As long as you listen and obey the rules I have then you will not feel this on your beautiful ass but if you disobey you will know it intimately." With that said, I turned us both and we walked down the aisle and onto the rest of our wedding reception.

I was getting tired of entertaining all the family and friends and wanted to be alone with my Lexie so I went up to the two mothers and told then in no uncertain, but lovable, terms that we would be leaving in fifteen minutes. The hurriedly pulled a chair under some black and orange streamers and had the band make some sort of drum roll while I slowly inched my fingers up Lexie's foot then ankle, calf and finally her thigh while pushing her dress up at the same time. I was looking at my Pretty Girl the entire time and watched her blush bloom the higher that I went. When she stuck the end of her tongue out and licked her lips, I took a hold of her garter and slowly pulled it off of her. I the lifted it to my nose and could smell my Lexie on it. I then turned so that I was facing away from the partiers and threw the garter over my shoulder. As I turned around, I noticed that my best friend had caught the garter and was also lifting it to his nose and smelling it. Lexie was bright red from the blush I had started that everyone in the area had laughed.

Soon afterwards, we headed out the door where Lexie through the bouquet and we headed to our car. It had been decorated with leather streamers of orange and gold. Tied on the streamers instead of cans were bats, black cats and witches. After we got in the car and had ridden a mile down the country road, I pulled over and reached behind Lexie opening the zipper in her dress. As we continued to drive I put my arm around her shoulder and said, "I know that you know some of the rules but as we head home, I will fill you in on the most important ones. First off, you will never hide your charms from me. I want the front of your dress down so that my charms aren't hidden." Lexie started to look around but slowly lowered the front of her dress.

"That wasn't so hard now was it, Lexie." I rubbed her neck and shoulders as I continued talking, "Second, you will obey all instructions as soon as they are given. Third, you will complete a list of chores, which are given to you each day. Fourth, you are to be pleasing in every way including your attitude. I take my responsibilities very seriously and you are one of my responsibilities so you will make sure that if you get sick that you get in to see a doctor as soon as possible. No excuses will be accepted for failure to obey the rules, Pretty Girl. There are other rules that you will learn as time goes by but when I said that I take my responsibilities seriously, I meant it. Any failure to follow the rules and instructions will result in spankings and/or other means of discipline."

I let her think on what she had been learning while I drove and then asked if she had any questions. Although she had a slightly scared look on her face, she shook her head. "Lexie, when I ask a question I expect a verbal answer not nods and shakes. Now let's try that again. Do you understand what I have been saying in this care?"

"George, I understand everything that you said. I am sorry that I just shook my head but I am a little nervous and couldn't find my voice for a second."

"I'm not angry Pretty Girl just making sure that everything is understood. I don't want you to say later that you didn't understand. We will be home soon. I am going to carry you over the threshold. After I put you down, I want you to remove your shoes, then fold your dress and put it on the table by the door. You are to take a shower and be in our bed naked by the time I get there. I expect to be there in an hour after I put you down. Don't disappoint me, Pretty Girl."

As I carried Lexie into the house, I couldn't stop kissing her. She tasted so fresh and minty that it took all my inner strength to put her down after carrying her inside. Her eyes were clouding over when I put her down and I made sure that she could stand on her own before I left for the kitchen.

Exactly an hour later, I walked into the bedroom carrying a tray, which held a bucket of ice, a bowl of strawberries, whipped cream and champagne. As I poured the champagne, I noticed that Lexie was sitting propped up by pillows on the bed but under the sheet.

"Is my Pretty Girl nervous or is she just being shy?" I asked looking at the startled eyes of my Lexie.

"I'm a little nervous and a little scared."

"If you follow instructions then there is no reason to be scared. The only reason to be scared is if you don't follow instructions. The nervousness is something, which we can deal with. Have something to drink and I will go get the massage oil. I think a massage will calm you down. It is time that you finally get rid of that virginity problem and there is absolutely no reason to be shy with me."

While I was getting the massage oil, I lit every candle in the room and turned off all the electric lights. "I love the ways your eyes glow in the candlelight, Pretty Girl." After we both toasted each other with champagne, I told Lexie to lie down on her stomach and started to slowly and as sensually as I could massage her neck in small circles. Soon I moved to her shoulders and widen the circles of my massage adding a little pressure when I felt some tension. I continued to move the massage down her back. I was to her waist when I told her to turn over. I started to lightly kiss her and then started her massage on her shoulders. I kissed and bit each spot when I was done massaging each area. I was kissing her belly button when my hands went to feel her tight lower stomach and felt cloth.

I was looking at Lexie when I felt the cloth. She saw my eyes harden and fear started growing in her eyes.

"I guess my Pretty Girl didn't want things easy tonight since she couldn't even follow one simple instruction. No discussion and no excuses will be accepted. Turn over and lie on your stomach."

I got off the bed and went over to get the whippy belt that I wore throughout our wedding. "I guess you really wanted to feel this," I said showing her the belt, "because now you are going to feel it." I tore all the covers off the bed and then tore the back of her panties. I gathered up some cuffs. I put the first cuffs on her ankles then pulled each one to the corner of the bed and attached them to the chains, which were installed a week ago. When both ankles were attached, I went to the head of the bed and took her left wrist and put a cuff on it. After that was attached, I went to the other side and finished the process on her right wrist. I then removed all the pillows from the bed.

"Tears will not make me stop, Pretty Girl. I promised to teach you the same discipline and control that I have. Since you didn't have the discipline to follow a simple instruction, you need to learn a different way. The more tears I see and sobs I hear will just encourage me that I am on the right track."

With that said, I hit a button and the bed moved until Lexie was in a standing position. I then took the whippy belt and started to swing it back and forth. I made sure that I hit her with only the ends of the whip until I could see how much pressure that she could take. I started so that my swings were aimed at her very round bottom. When I had my range and the amount of pressure to my satisfaction, I set the whip in a continuous action. Swish, snap. Swish, snap. When he bottom turned pink I then continued the pattern up to her shoulders.

I stopped for a few minutes when her back and buttocks were all pink and allowed Lexie to get her crying back under control. I held her chin in my hands for a few minutes until she was looking into my eyes and then said.

"That was a good warm-up. When I am done this set your punishment will be over. I expect you to then apologize to me for disobeying and thank me for giving you this lesson." After I heard, "I understand." I went back and started the punishment set concentrating on her nice round ass and upper thighs. Since this was the punishment, the swings were harder and a minute between each swing. I wanted to make sure that I heard my Pretty Girl's screams and to make sure that she didn't turn purple as red was the color that I wanted her bottom to be. The heat coming off of her when I was done triggered my cock to stand at point. I lowered the bed and then loosened the chains while Pretty Girl got herself into a semblance of control.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen and thank you for teaching me." She whispered.

"Lie here for a few seconds. I will be right back."

I went and took a quick shower to wash the sweat off of me and then returned to see a very tired Lexie lying on my bed. I unchained her ankles from the bed and then her wrists. "Turn over, Pretty Girl. Your punishment is over and I am sure that you have learned your lesson. When she turned over, her eyes were almost closed and there was still a frightened look about her. I gently kissed her ears and eyes. When I got to her mouth, the gentleness was replaced with need. I swiped my tongue over her lips and when she opened her lips my tongue plunged inside to taste her sweet mouth. As I pulled back from the kiss, I sucked her lower lip and then bit it before repeating the procedure once again.

I moved down to her neck and sucked and bit each section of her neck so that she was in as much of a frenzy as I was. I reached down her stomach with my left hand towards her groin when I felt her curls. I thought I felt a bump when I touched her curls. I looked at my Lexie and her eyes were closed tightly with tears starting to fall.

"Please don't hate me because of my disability." She whispered, "Please."

I then turned my head towards her groin and there standing in her curls was a two-inch penis.

12