Trick or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No reason for you to hobble, just sit and relax..." William stood up and gathered her up into his arms. "See, I can carry you just fine. Just don't spill the wine, grandpa will yell at us both."

For some reason she giggled. "I can't imagine your grandfather yelling at anyone, he's too much a nice old man for that." Her head spun just a little as he carried her up the stairs and she looked at him. "I think I might be a little drunk William, my head is spinning..."

"I told you it was potent, but it will wear off after a good night's sleep." In the guest room he sat her on the bed, and brought her a long white night gown. "This belonged to my grandmother; it should fit you since you're about the same size she was. Do you need any help undressing?"

She started to tell him no, but as she tried to unbutton her shirt, she nodded. "I am definitely intoxicated."

He chuckled and began to unbutton each pearl button with strong hands. As it slid off her shoulders, she saw him glance down at her breast tops and lick his lips. It had to be the sexiest thing she had ever seen. Inside the lacy black cups, her nipples hardened and when he helped her remove the bra, she blushed again as she moved to cover them, with her hands."

"No, don't hide them away, you have beautiful breasts. They're the kind of breasts a man wants to touch and suckle." He ran his thumbs over her nipples and when they grew even harder, he bent his head to suck on each one just a little. "You taste so sweet; do you mind me doing this Fancy?" She shook her head and he repeated it again, this time not stopping so quickly. When her breasts had been fully kissed, licked and sucked, he smiled and had her lay back. "Did you like that Fancy?"

"Yes, very much so..." She felt as if she was in a dream, he was running his mouth down over her stomach, then back up to her throat and to her lips. When he kissed her, she moaned and he took the moment to slip his tongue inside her mouth. At the same time her arms went around his neck and she felt him open her skirt so he could slide it down and off of her. She lifted her hips but never lost contact with his mouth. Once lying naked on the bed, he let his hands wander over her at will, and when he touched her legs, she parted them willingly. "Oh yes, that feels so good."

"Yes you do." His voice was deep and husky in her ear. "Can I lie beside you Fancy, hold you and caress you...?"

"Please."

When he pulled her into his arms, she realized that he was naked as well, and her hands moved over his body as if they had a mind of their own. His body was warm to the touch and strong. She could feel his fingers between her legs and the sensations he was drawing out of her were totally new to her. At times she had touched herself, but never had it felt like this. He teased the hard little button and slid his fingers up and down the moist slit that hid her to all but the most intimate view. As she felt the start of a tightening inside her she saw William look down at her.

"Let it go my love, let it go..."

She began to spasm and at the same moment felt something long and hard press into her. The pain passed quickly and she looked at him, now firmly inside her and kissing her face so tenderly. "You feel so good..."

"So do you love, and it will only get better as time goes on, you're mine now, you'll never be alone again. You'll never have to be afraid or have any reason to fear anything."

He began to move deeply in and out of her, and she clung to him as he told her to wrap her legs around his waist. As she did, she felt him going deeper inside her and she began to arch up to meet his thrusts. "Oh William yes, yes, this is heaven..."

He chuckled and began to kiss her throat, "Not quite my love, but the closest thing to it."

As she felt him begin to speed up, she ran her hands down his back and caressed his tight behind as he sucked at her throat. As the first waves of what felt like an explosion begin to hit her, she felt the pain of two sharp needles and cried out in such intense pleasure that she passed out shortly after hearing his cry of joy.

William finished dressing her in the night gown and watched as her life flowed out of her. He hated the idea of watching her die, but as he went downstairs, he knew that they would soon be together forever. In the study he found his grandfather drinking a glass of blood and wine and poured one for himself. "It's done; she'll wake as one of us..."

Eric Ravencroft smiled. "And do you approve of your new mate William?"

"I've approved of her since the night we met, it's been hard waiting, I'm afraid I've broken more hearts then I care to count waiting."

That made the old man chuckle, as his fangs began to appear. "And more than a few corpses I'm sure, but wait till you see the wedding present I have for you both."

William smiled. "Do I have to wait, she quite satisfied my hunger for tonight, and I would rather he be clean when she bleeds him the first time."

"Not at all my dear boy, but just a quick peek, you don't want to be away from her too long, not that she'll wake too soon, the wine is very specific, and you'll have to show her how to avoid overdoing at first." They walked to a wall lined with bookshelves and Eric flipped a lever. "Watch the stairs they need to be replaced soon."

He was chained to a wall in a sound proof room. Eric had taken it easy on him, and as they approached, he looked at them with terrified eyes. "Where am I, who are you, and where is Fancy?"

William reached out and gripped Robert's throat. "I could kill you with ease human, and if you had succeeded tonight, I would be, but you failed and my bride came to me untouched. But know this, never will you speak her name again, from now on she will be "Mistress" or "My Lady." Her every desire will be your command and never will you touch her again. Is that clear?"

"Yes, I understand..." The trance like voice was dull and lacked fire.

"You understand what..."

Robert swallowed hard as he realized what had happened and what the two men standing before him were. "Yes My Masters..."

Later, as his newly turned cousin fed on his blood, Robert remembered what he had told her so long ago about the house on the hill; it seemed he had been right after all.

12