Trick or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi honey, we're home!"

They stopped open mouthed in the doorway. I had pulled the plug out, but still the footage kept running. This wasn't possible I thought, it's some sort of trick.

I ran and stood in front of the TV to hide it.

"Kids get up to bed please. I'll be up to say goodnight in a moment." I pleaded.

Still they stood there open-mouthed. I looked down, for the first time realizing that I was naked, dripping wet with piss and cum, leaking from between my legs, clamps still firmly attached to my erect nipples.

I tried to cover up whilst still standing in front of the TV.

"I don't understand!" I cried out, "please David get them out of here!"

After David had left the room with the kids, I heard that sinister voice again.

"Happy Halloween Marcella. See you in 9 months if you know what I mean."

I looked down at my belly, this couldn't be real, it couldn't be.

9 months later. A baby. A black baby emerging from my womb. A single mother, divorced, alone.

Halloween was a few months away again. What would it have in store for me this year I thought?

12