Trick Or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing softly you become aware, as much as you're able to, of your surroundings again. The sound of the music drifts back into your hearing. You visualize little sparkles of the orgasmic light fading in the dark of your still blindfolded environment. You know that you're smiling. The strong pulses within have calmed to pleasant little tremors as you feel our fingers withdraw from you. They move now instead to caress your belly, thighs and breasts as your breathing returns to normal. As I lean down to kiss you, you languidly feel for my cock again. Between its waning hardness and the warm stickiness on your hand you know that you've milked the cum from me at some point during the fireworks. You're not as sure about our female friend. True your other hand is slick with her juices, and you can remember a moment when one of her bites to your nipple became much more intense, pleasurably painful even. Maybe that was a signal of her going over the edge also. Our soft and loving kissing continues, even as our friend cleanses you with a damp, warm cloth. You feel free of stress, warm, and surprisingly unselfconscious though you still lay secured to the table and exposed to another still unidentified to you, albeit someone you have shared this intimacy with. You focus on the very pleasant feelings, the warmth and contentedness that they have brought and appreciate them greatly as they're not experienced as often as you'd wish for. But as you do, you don't immediately realize that we've left you to yourself again. Just as you have that thought, another rush of cold air envelopes you...

12