Trick or Treat

Story Info
A frat boy ends up in a ticklish situation with a sexy demon.
2.4k words
4.31
23k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fan fiction based off of the Night Of The Demons horror movie trilogy. I realize that not a lot of people have heard of these movies so I have included a picture of the villainess, Angela, at the end of the story.

..............................

It sounded like the dumbest, most unoriginal frat challenge I had ever heard: A night in a haunted house. Even now, as I pulled up to Hull house, I thought it was such a joke. The douchebags back on campus had even given me the so called "history" of the house.

Apparently, there was a Halloween party thrown in the house (once a mortuary) back in the late 80's. All the teenagers there were massacred, except for Angela, the girl who threw the party. They say the house was possessed by a demon that inhabited Angela at some point during the party and that at the end of the night she descended into Hell, body and soul. And now every Halloween she haunts the place and yada yada yada. It was all so stupid. Like something out of a cheesy slasher movie.

It was only 8 p.m. But the October sky was already pitch black. I decided to get out of the car and into the house. Maybe if nothing else, there would be something in the old dump worth stealing. I grabbed my backpack and headed on foot towards the house

I walked in through the front door. A part of me couldn't believe it was unlocked. The rest of me didn't give a shit. I passed by a staircase on the way to what I could only assume was the living room. The moonlight shined in just enough for me to see what looked like an old leather couch. It looked comfy enough, so I made myself comfortable, grabbing a beer out of my backpack and sprawling out on the couch. I made it about halfway through the can before I heard a voice. A female voice.

"I hope you brought enough for the rest of the class." The voice stated.

I was understandably startled by the voice, but I believe I acted in a very mature manner and handled the shock like only a gentleman could... by which, I mean I screamed like a girl and said something along the lines of...

"Holy shit monkey!"

I jumped up and looked around. It was too dark to really see much. Oh no, I thought, maybe the place really is haunted.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked looking all over the room.

"Who the fuck are YOU?" The voice shot back. "This is my house. I think that gives me authority over the I-asked-first logic you might be thinking of throwing at me."

The voice made a good point. I tried to think of what to say next, but she spoke again.

"Hey, you wanna see a magic trick?" The voice asked. Suddenly, what seemed like hundreds of candles all around the house flicked on and the whole place was now illuminated. I looked to the doorway I had entered the room through and saw the figure that the voice belonged to.

"Ha. I still got it." She said cheerily. Her long dark hair went down to her back. Her lips were blood red with a kind of ruby lipstick that she wore. She wore what looked like a skimpy black wedding dress that hugged her curves marvelously. She wasn't much upstairs, but man, what a staircase. If you know what I mean. I didn't realize I was staring until she pointed it out.

"Jeez, are you gonna take a picture? No, wait... on second thought, don't do that. You may see more than you want." Her comment carried a slight air of menace but I was too focused on her body to care.

"I'm sorry", I stammered, "I, uh, I didn't think anybody lived here. Isn't this Hull house?"

"Yes, it is."

"I thought it was supposed to be... uh..."

"What?", Her tone was somewhat mocking, "Haunted?"

"Well, yeah. Something like that. No, no, I'm sorry. EXACTLY that."

She shrugged a little before stating...

"Well, I can assure you that there is nobody here but little old me. Anyway, what should I do about you? You have broken into my house."

I realized I could be in a lot of trouble.

"Look, it was a misunderstanding. I can just leave now and we can forget the whole thing. I'll tell the guys back at school the truth about the house and nobody will bother you again."

"Wait a minute now. Hold your horses."

She slinked over to a cozy looking chair and sat down into it. There was something alluring about the way she looked at me.

"Let's not be too hasty. I don't have much company here very often. Plus it's not like you're the most unattractive guest I've ever had." Her come on didn't go unnoticed. "Maybe we could just spend the evening together. Unless you have some hot number waiting for you back in town..." Her voice trailed a little as if she half-heartedly meant that as a question.

"No, actually. I don't need to be anywhere." I lied. I did have a girlfriend, Rebecca, back in town. But what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. Besides, something was drawing me more and more to this mysterious woman. It struck me that I didn't even know her na...

"I'm Angela." She said as if reading my mind.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Jason." I introduced myself.

"So, can I ask you a question, Jason?"

"Uh, sure." I finished my beer and set the can on a small table next to the couch.

"Why did you lie to me just now?"

I couldn't believe my ears.

"What do you mean?

She looked at me with a sly grin that was half sexy and half accusing. I started to worry in the way that a small child would if they got caught jumping on the bed.

"You do have a girlfriend, don't you? I can read your naughty little mind."

She made a gesture with her hand and suddenly the buttons on my shirt all popped off and my shirt ripped and flew off of me.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?" I yelped. She just smiled wider and made another gesture. This time, my pants were ripped and flew off of my lower body. I was stripped down to my underwear, shoes, and socks. I tried to cover myself with my hands.

"Okay, okay, just wait a second." I yelped nervously, fearful of what might be coming next. She chuckled.

"Why? It's Halloween, silly. And the way it works around here, is that you get a trick... and I get a treat."

"Wha-what are you going to do to me?" I asked fearfully.

"Going up?" She asked as I felt my body levitate two feet off the ground and my limbs pulled out into an x shape.

"No, no, no. This can't be happening." I was absolutely terrified. She stood up and slowly walked towards me.

"Please don't hurt me." I begged.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I just did a little more mind reading and decided what the perfect 'treat' would be." She smiled mischievously. "The strapping young man lies about being in a relationship. He does this because he wants to feel me."

She stops directly in front of me and looks up into my eyes. She coos.

"Well, can you feel... this..."

She keeps her gaze fixed on my face and traces a single fingertip around my kneecap. Oh no, I think to myself, not that. Anything but that. Not tickling.

"I think you can feel it." She smiles widely and puts her other index finger to my other knee and traces little circles around both kneecaps. "You lied to me, and liars must be punished." She stops tickling for a moment. She makes one more gesture and my shoes and socks disappear. "Would you like to meet my friends?" She asks innocently.

"Friends?" I ask. I look down and see six gloved, floating, disembodied hands. Two are positioned at my feet, two more on my legs, and the last two at my torso.

"Please, don't." I plead. She simply winks at me and the different fingers start wiggling. Gloved fingertips glide up and down my soles and poke between my toes. Others prod and wiggle against the backs of my knees. The worst though, are the fingers at my sides and tummy. I force my lips shut and hope she will grow bored and make it all stop.

"You can fight it all you want but you're not going anywhere until you learn your lesson." She declares as the fingertips start to pick up speed. My face becomes a deep shade of red as my defenses start to wear down and my lips begin to curl into a forced smile. She spots the smile on my face and teases.

"Coochie coochie coo..."

"Shuuhuuhuutt uhuhuppp..."

"Ticklish? Come on let those giggles out little boy, tickle tickle!" Her teases torment my mind. All I can think about are the tickles.

"No!" I yell out as I feel the fingers on my sides and tummy becoming even more maddening.

"Who's a ticklish little boy? You're a ticklish little boy, yes you are!" She must have read my mind again because the fingers on my sides become even more unbearable. They just quickly stroke up and down the soft flesh they find. As much as I try to fight it, giggles start to slip out.

"Hehehe...Nooo I'm nohohoht..."

She glares at me.

"Ooohh stop telling lies, you get tickles for lies, coochie cooooooo!"

"Heheheheheehehhehehhehehhehehhehehhehe" the fingers and her voice push me over the edge as I start giggling more.

"Oh, that's better isn't it. Tickle tickle, let it out!" She giggles with glee as she watches me squirm.

"Heheheheheheheehe hahahahahahahahahahahah Stoohohohohohohohohohohohop teheheheheasing!"

"I've dealt with guys like you before." She declares, "think they're all big and strong but when those fingers wiggle, they just turn in to ticklish little boys, like you!"

"Nooohohohohohohohohohohohohoooooooo!"

"Oohh you're fun, ticklish boy. You have so many tickle spots. I love your ticklish sides and that cute lil belly."

"Nooohohohohootttt The Beehehhehelllyyyy!" I beg in a futile effort.

"Ooohh yes the belly. I know you like it, coochie coooooo!" She briefly pokes my bellybutton. My toes wiggle frantically and my sensitive tummy quivers under the fingers.

"Heheheheheheeheheheheheheheehehahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha Shhuuuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuttt Uhuhuhuhuuhuuppppp!"

"Not until you have learned your lesson, ticklish boy."

"Goooohohohohohoooo To Heehehehehheheheellllllll!"

She laughs hard at that one.

"Not yet!"

The fingers start moving really fast now as she continues taunting me.

"Ticklish belly, ticklish sides, ticklish toes and ticklish thighs..."

"NOOOHOHOHOHOHOTTT TIHHIHIIHICKLISH!" I scream out. This is pure torture. She truly must be a demon. The fingers keep wiggling all over me.

"Coochie coochiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee!"

I start to worry as I somehow find myself getting sexually excited by the tickling.

"Hehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe"

"Has he learned his lesson yet? Ticklish little boy."

"Fuuuhuhuhuhuhuhck Yooohhohohoouuuuu!" I shout at her.

"Naughty boy, such language." The fingers move fast, never letting up.

"Goohohohohohohohoddddamn Ihihihiitttt!" Throughout all the torment, I secretly thank the Lord that she hasn't found my really ticklish spot. Then I remember that she can read my mind. Fuck.

She brings her own two hands up and begins to delicately tickle both of my nipples.

"How's that, ticklish boy?"

"Heheheheeehehehehehehehehehe" It tickles me and, at the same time, turns me on even more. She responds by having the two hands at my legs begin to travel up and spider along my inner thighs.

"Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah Doooohohohohoohnnnn't do thaahahahhahahat!" I plead as my erection strains my underwear. She smirks and increases the intensity on my inner thighs as I blush wildly.

"Hahahhahhhhhahhhahahhhahahhahahhahahhahahahahahah ahahhahahha"

"Someone has very ticklish thighs, doesn't he, ticklish boy? coochie cooooooo!"

"NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO I DOOHOHOHOHN'T" It tickles terribly but is still somewhat endurable.

"Hmmm... where are you most ticklish I wonder?" She ponders out loud.

"I'll Nehehehever tehehehlll you!" I start to think that maybe I can beat this.

"Well, the belly seems to be a good spot." She stops the nipple tickling and pokes in my bellybutton again. Only this time, she keeps her finger in there for a moment and gently wiggles it.

"Hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhhahhah You biiihihihihihiitch!"

"Aaaha! Maybe I should start paying you lip service." She makes a pair of lips appear so they can start blowing raspberries in my bellybutton.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I howl with each raspberry.

"The lips will not stop until you have learned your lesson ticklish little boy." She warns.

"Pleheheheheheheheheheheeeeaase stohohoohohohopppp!" I think to myself that it's okay unless she gets under my arms or near my bottom. However, the fingers are relentless in their tickling and the lips blowing raspberry after raspberry.

"Hmm maybe it's time for another change around."

"Whaaahahaahahahat?"

She move her own hands around so they're under my arms and the lips keep going on my bellybutton.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH PLEEHEHEHEHHAHAAASSEEEE!"

"Aaahh, there's a spot. Who can't bring his arms down? Poor ticklish little boy." Her verbal teasing is driving me to the brink of insanity.

"HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!"

"Oh yes, ticklish boy. Feel those nails under your ticklish armpits."

I feel the wicked nails in the tender wells of my armpits driving me to hysterics.

"HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HA NOOOHOHOHOHOHOTTTTTTT TIHIHIHIHICKLISHHH!"

"Oohh yes he is, so ticklish under his arms, I wonder how he can stand it?"

"OHOHOHOHKKAAAYYY I LEEHEHEHEHEEAAARRRNED MY LLEEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHSSSOOONNNNNN!" I finally submit hoping that she will stop. I look down through teary eyes to see her devilish smile.

"Well, I'm not done yet." She smirks and my underwear disappears. My hard cock bobs freely in the air. "More lip service I think." She chirps as two more pairs of lips begin planting soft tickly kisses on my balls.

"NNOOOOOOOHHOHOHOHHOOHHOOOHOOOHHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"

She brings her wicked nails to tickle my perineum and asshole. Two tongues take their place under my arms and lick gently. I feel like I am going to cum any minute. Then the pair of lips at my bellybutton suddenly move down to blow on my perineum. She taunts me about how there isn't a single spot on my that isn't being tickled.

"Didn't your mommy ever tell you: Good little girls go to Heaven. Bad little girls go EVERYWHERE!"

"AAAAAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA! "

"Tickly tickly tickly toooo..." She sings happily. "We're all going to tickle you..."

She laughs wickedly as I cum screaming. But even after I have shot my load, the tickles don't stop. I realize that it may never stop...