Trick or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked her and she licked Mary until the three of us began cumming all together at the same time. The aroma in the room was wonderful. The three of us lying there naked. It appeared that they were taking short breaths as their nipples were still hard. Mary had never had her pussy licked and sucked by a woman before. She even told us that her husband wouldn't go down on her past her navel. Then she wanted to know what would we be doing later on in the evening. She was going to be home alone and wanted to know if we could come to her house this evening for drinks. Sheila said why not. We can get together for drinks but lets do it at my place. That way we are certain not to be disturbed.

After they had showered and left my apartment, I was sitting on the sofa watching the news when I decided to get up and walk down to get my mail. As I came out of my apartment a neighbor was walking out as well. We spoke and I let her get on the elevator ahead of me. It looked as though she had just finished working out for her sweats were wet. When the elevator stopped and I walked over to my mail box she did the same thing and said we must have been thinking the same thing. Yes I said standing there waiting on the elevator to return. We got back on the elevator going back to the fifth floor when she out of no where said would you like to have a drink with me sometime. That shocked me. As many times as we had passed or saw each other in the hall she never said anything so I said without hesitation sure I would love that. Then she said I am going to take a shower now and we can have that drink afterwards if you like. You can come with me or I can call you later what ever is best.

I was indeed curious now. I gave her my number and told her to call when she wanted to have that drink. Not knowing what to expect, I decided that I had better be on my best behavior. Then I thought about Mary and Shelia, they would be calling later but it was only seven o'clock and I wouldn't be gone long. For a white lady Natalie was good looking and had the body to go along with it. Every thing was in the right place and her hips were not the normal size for a white girl. But why now all of a sudden she wanted to have a drink with me after three years of seeing me in the hallway and on the elevator.

The question now was what would happened if the other two ladies called before I left what would I say. Would I just leave and go with them or would I tell them that I would be over later. Was this drink that was being offered to me going to lead into other things? All questions would have to be answered as they came about. Telephone ranged a couple of rings before I picked it up and it was my neighbor. I told her that I would be right over. Turned on my answering machine and walked out the door.

When she opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes. She even looked different than I had seen her before. A black pair slacks with a white blouse and it was fitting. She offered me a seat and asked what I wanted to drink. A beer would be fine I told her. When she came back with the beer she said well her we are smiling. Still I was puzzled as to why all of a sudden she wanted to have a drink with me. So we sat there casually talking about nothing when I asked her why after three years that she just now wanted to have a drink with me. Answering me right away she said that she had been wanting to for a long time but was afraid to say anything to me. Not knowing what I would think about her and didn't know how you or what you felt about women of the opposite race. I told her that we are all human beings regardless of race. I think when I told her that she began to relax more.

We continued making small talk when she asked if I had any plans for the evening. I hope that I am not keeping you from anyone or anything she said. No I told her I didn't have any plans. In which that wasn't a lie because I didn't know if Sheila was going to call or not. We didn't say what time or what. For all I knew it could be the next day when they called me. Natalie passed me another beer and she continued telling me about the break up of her boyfriend. That answered one of my questions. Why was this fine lady without someone. Drinking her Rum and coke, she was fully relaxed. She said that we need to do this again. For a minute I thought that she was telling me that it was time for me to go. Then she said after tonight we could have drinks or just talk once a week or every evening if I didn't mind. Where was she going with this? I was going to just sit there and let her do the talking.

Then the subject changed. She said don't get mad but I am going to tell you something. Before when I was making love with my boyfriend, I was thinking that it was you. I never called your name or anything but when I thought about you making love to me I would have more orgasms than just thinking about him. No he never knew. He just thought that he was doing it all. I told her why would that make me angry. I sat there watching her every move and when she spoke looked her in the eyes. I started to think that I should say something to see just where she was going. So I did. Natalie, have you ever made love to a Black man, I asked her. She didn't blush and said no she hadn't. The only thing black that is been in me is this she said holding up a black dildo.

Since we were on the sex topic, I then wanted a strong drink. Upon her return with my drink I asked her to sit next to me instead of across the room. When she sat down I leaned towards her and kissed her lightly on the lips. Her tongue surprised me when it darted in my mouth as my lips touched hers. I knew then she wanted to make love. I touched her breast to see if she would move my hand and no she didn't. When we broke from the kiss she only said I want you to make love to me tonight. I want you to make me cum like I have never cummed before she said. I want to feel all of you in me now. She got up and reached out her hand for me to grab it as she led me to her bedroom. I didn't get the chance to undress her, when we got in the room she already had her blouse off and was removing her bra. When she got out of her pants and her naked ass was looking at me I could believe my eyes. It was nice and round with long legs following. Moving over and getting in bed as I was undressing she held out her arms an said come get it.

I got in bed next to her and began sucking on her hard nipples. Then she told me that we could do the foreplay next time, right now I want to feel some hard dick in my pussy. I raised her right leg up and positioned myself under her and let my dick find its way to her tight pussy. At first when the head barely entered her she screamed out loud and I thought would she be able to take it. Her pussy was wet but it was just tight. So I asked her if she wanted me to play with it first and she said yes with your hardness. She then took it and guided it back to the tip of her pussy lips. I spreaded the lips apart and let it go in again and again she started screaming. Then she took her arms and put them around me and arched her hips up to meet the hard dick that was going in her pussy. When it got all the way in and was touching everything inside her she didn't need to grip it because it was already tight as can be and when I touched the back of her pussy she let out a lustful moan and cum wet all over my dick.

After she had gotten her first orgasm she began to grind with my movenments. The more I fucked her the more she cummed. Then when I got ready to cum in her she told me that she was about to cum again an again. All she did was cum everytime I made a move inside her. My dick was toouching the top of her pussy, the cervix along with the sides. When we finally cummed together she lay there with tears in her eyes. She then looked at me with my dick still in her pussy and said I never knew that this could be so good and feel so good.

My first time in a white pussy but then again it is all the same on the inside. Just that this one was tight. Then a thought came to me about something that she had said. We can have the foreplay next time. I was smiling and she wanted to know why. I told her with this being my frist time she had some good pussy. I wasn't lying either it was good, better than I thought it was going to be. After a while of lying there I felt her muscles tighten up on my dick. When she did it again I began to grind slowly in her and she followed me. Now her pussy wasn't as tight as before, full of cum and looking down at her breast they were standing erect pointing right at me. I started sucking on the right one gently and then the left one and putting my hands under her soft hips and squeezing them. She arched her pelvic up to me and held it there for a moment telling that she was cumming all over again. I waited until she had finished cumming before removing my dick and turned her over on her stomach. Told her to get on her knees so that I can give her something from behind.

She had never had it this way before either and when I entered it she said oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh that feels good. For the next two hours we lay there fucking in every position that she had never tried. To include a couple that I had never tried. Natalie told me that she was happy now and got up to take a shower. On her way to the shower I told her I would let myself out and for her to call me later. Getting back to my apartment and checking the answering machine there were no calls. Now it was midnight. Officially Halloween and time for the witching hour. But I wondered why I hadn't heard from the girls. So I decided to call Sheila. When she answered the telephone, I asked her what happen you decided that you didn't want anymore of me. She laughed and said no, Mary wanted to be with me for a while before we called you. She like the way that I licked on her pussy and wanted to see if I could do it again and she can suck a clit good. So I told her to have a good evening.

Natalie knocked on my door and when I went to open it she was standing there all dressed up as a bunny and said "Trick or Treat"!

12