Trick or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum. Fuck, yeah! I'm gonna cum in your sweet pussy!" Lion suddenly thrust as hard as he could, and didn't withdraw right away. She tightened the walls of her cunt against him as she felt his cum hit the back of her hungry pussy.

"That's it Lion, feed Tiger's pussy with your spunk. I want to feel it spurt inside of me."

She began slapping her swollen clit lightly with her 3 fingers. As she did, he emptied all of his cum inside of her. The tip of his cock was now stimulating her magic spot, and she gushed and spurted her fluids all over his shaft, his thighs and his belly as she clawed his back, pressing his body against hers one final time.

They rinsed off and dried each other with two large fluffy towels and curled up in the Lion's den for a nap.

"So what do you like better on Halloween, Tricks or Treats?" Lion asked Tiger.

You be the judge.

12