Trick or Treat

Story Info
She tricks as he treats.
956 words
4.04
40.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

Jay walked up behind Cyndy and wrapped his arms around her. A small shriek of surprise from her lips turned into a moan of desire, as she knew whose arms were wrapped around her. He roughly grabbed her hair and spun her around to face him.

"Lemme guess, you're horny?" she said.

He ran the tip of one of his fingers from the bottom of her ear to the base of her neck. "No, I just missed you," he growled.

"Oh really, what brought that on?" she purred as she lewdly rubbed her tits against his chest.

"Oh I don't know. The black and orange decorations. The mounds of candy. The party that you're going to be having but didn't see fit to invite me, gee I don't know what caused me to want to fuck you," he said as he tossed her backwards onto the floor.

With a startled gasp, she pulled at her blouse trying to get it off and out of the way. She had always loved when he chewed on her nipples as he rammed his cock into her cunt. It had always been that way with them. Hard, rough, nasty, raunchy and dirty sex; nothing had ever been taboo to them in their touching. She felt his hands fumbling for the top of her jeans as he suddenly just tore open the button.

He felt her hands moving over his chest as she moaned her excitement and pleasure as the rough way that he was taking her. He reached over, picked up a fake set of handcuffs off the table, and hooked her hands over her head around the leg of the chair.

Suddenly he flipped her over onto her stomach and rammed two fingers into her cunt. She squeaked with surprise. "What is this slut you're not ready for me instantly. I am shocked, you're slacking, you will have to be punished for this you know," he said as he hand descended onto her upturned ass. He slapped her cheeks repeatedly until she had tears of pain and pleasure running down her makeup-streaked face.

Cyndy had just a moment to think before she felt the thick head of his huge cock rubbing against the opening of her body. She pushed her hips back like a bitch in heat wanting him to fuck her. She growled in frustration as she felt him pull away from her. He gave a sharp sound and then suddenly she felt him shoving his cock into her ass.

"Yes bitch, take my dick in your ass. You have always been such a nasty little fuck. Take it, take it all, you know you want it my slut," he all but purred in her ear.

She pretended to fight him for a moment but she knew that he was right. She would always want him even as she told everyone that she hated him. She pushed back against him, moaning and panting, begging him for more.

He grabbed her hips and started to slam fuck her as hard as he could. She looked up a moment thinking she heard something. "Did you hear something?" she said between moaning.

"No, it's probably just the trick or treaters roaming around outside wanting some candy. You don't have any lights on so you should be okay," he replied as his balls continued their beat against her swollen lips.

He reached forward and roughly pinched and twisted her nipples. She cried out but he knew that cry, it only meant that she wanted more. He continued to torment her nipples then said, "Say thank you bitch."

"Th-thank you, please more, harder, please fuck my ass harder," she begged him as she pushed back against his slamming hips with everything that was in her. Her hands were still cuffed together with the stupid fake orange with black fur handcuffs that he had used on her.

Without warning, he shoved against her hard and groaned loudly. She felt his cum shooting into her asshole. He quickly pulled from her dirty hole and stopped touching her. She looked at him with confusion, as she had not cum yet.

He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her around until his cock was pointed at her face. "Clean me," he said simply.

She looked at him for the briefest of moments then she moved her eyes to his cock and licked at her lips. She could see his cock was covered in his cum and shit from her own ass. She opened her mouth and eagerly started suckling on his cock, licking at it as if it were a lollipop.

A noise brought them both to stillness and then the lights shone in the room. Cyndy pulled her mouth from his cock and looked around. Jay stood up and surveyed all of the people standing around looking at them. He noticed that Cyndy's husband Adam was there, several of the other teachers from the school that she worked at where there and many of the people that worked with her husband were standing there with their mouths hanging open.

"Um, Cyndy, um I was trying to surprise you. Everyone was here to celebrate our anniversary. You always said that because it was on Halloween that it's never remembered," said her husband quietly.

She stood there half-naked looking at everyone and then slowly turned to Jay. He looked back at her and picked up a napkin off the table that had a pumpkin carved on the front. "You still have some brown on your lips," he said as he wiped her mouth.

He placed the soiled napkin in her hands, pushed his cock into his pants and walked out the front door leaving it open.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers