Trick or Treating a Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nvioxos
nvioxos
7 Followers

I threw my pointed hat on the floor and, from my kneeling position, I leaned over her while supporting my body with my hands placed behind her knees and pinning them down on the bed. In preparation to plant my seed, I plowed her anus with my hard tool as fast as I could to a total ass destruction. I thrust my pelvis against her rosy butt cheeks so violently that droplets of her fluids, her shit and sweat went flying. The witch almost fainted. Her ass, spasming with pleasure until a minute ago, was lifeless because of her sphincter's unconditional surrender. Her cunt let out some drops of cum mixed with piss. I exploded in a long orgasm splashing her rectal walls with globs of rich sperm. Her anal anguish was over.

Amanda looked at me in the eye and hummed softly, "I love you, hon, I 'll always love you, baby! Only you know what I want!" I kissed her tender lips and felt her body still shuddering after all the exertion while Eve was caressing my sweaty behind.

I stayed in her stretched ass a little while trying to unload all of my seed. My cock was throbbing, but getting soft. When I pulled out, her rosy hole closed with hesitation.

I had conquered her ass and killed her ego.

"Please, Tony, call next time if you can't make it," the tamed witch said when leaving later in her long black gown holding her pointed hat.

"Why?" I replied. "Don't you want to have some fun again?"

"I did love it, guys," she retorted with an unusual softness in her voice, "but we don't have to wait until you forget to pick up your son again. How about next Saturday? Will this work for you? Jake will go with Mark to a step-father/son camp event for the night and you both can stay with me. We have a California king bed."

nvioxos
nvioxos
7 Followers
12