Trick or Treating with Sara Ch. 02

Story Info
The party was in full swing.
2.6k words
4.26
42.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next party we visited was being given by Camille. She was one really cool chick, who was getting ready to graduate (one of those weird mid-year things) and then she was going to join the army. The girl loved guns! She actually scared a lot of guys with her rap. Mwahaha! But most of them were sissies to begin with. Camille stood about five foot, seven, had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a great body. I envied anybody, who got in her rack.

After we knocked on the door, somebody came and let us in and then staggered away, before we could enter. As it was now getting far later in the evening, I believe drinking had caught up with the majority of the partygoers at Camille’s. It was almost totally dark as we entered the house, but as my eyes finally adjusted to the lack of light I could make out couples here and there in various stages of undress.

‘Alight!’ I thought. ‘My kind of party!’

Eric and the rest of the jocks in our group quickly disappeared into the kitchen to search out any remaining beer. I started randomly wandering around saying hello to various people that I knew and checking out some of the minor sexual action that was occurring here and there. Since I was becoming bored, I decided to check out if I could get a drink of whatever these people were smashed on. That was a big mistake, and I really should have known better.

I managed to procure a large rum and coke, heavy on the rum and light on the coke. Later I found out it was 151 proof rum. Believe you me, that shit will knock you on your ass. I finally managed to locate in the dark some of my friends, who I had come with. Those turned out to be prophetic words, so to speak.

I found Rebecca and Mickey sitting on a small love seat in the corner of the room. I don’t think they could have been sitting any further apart from each other, so I decided immediately that I needed to do something to help them overcome this shyness problem they appeared to be experiencing.

I sat right between them in the middle of the short love seat, squeezing myself in. “How ya all doing?” I asked with false joviality.

“Uh, Sara,” Rebecca began to say.

“What?” I interrupted, knowing full well she was going to suggest I move on.

“Oh, nothing, I guess,” my attractive friend sighed.

I slightly moved my fall away from my lap, so my pubic hair was on full display. Rebecca didn’t take a notice, because she was looking away for the moment, but I observed that Mickie glommed on to the fact of it immediately, He was already staring right at my briar patch (just remember, you could get pricked) and I could see he was developing an erection.

I leaned over and pulled his zipper down and pulled his ever lengthening joint out of his pants and began to stroke it. “Oh, God,” Mickie moaned.

“Hey! What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Rebecca angrily demanded of me.

I dropped her boyfriend’s cock and turned my attention to my good friend. I didn’t answer verbally, but instead slipped my hand up the bottom half of her cat costume, until I felt her cunt. Aha! I knew she hadn’t been wearing any panties.

As I poked three fingers into her already opening labia, Rebecca began groaning and writhing on the love seat. I leaned over and began to kiss the beautiful young woman fervently over and over.

God, I was getting wet myself. Good thing too, because I could see that Mickie had shed himself of his pants and underwear and was kneeling beside me pulling on his seven inch prick. I had a feeling he was going to be looking for somewhere to stick it real soon.

Rebecca appeared to lose total control, as she suddenly pulled my head down to her clitoris and pushed my face into it. She was behaving like quite the little vixen that night, let me tell ya. Naturally I began to push against her clit as hard as I could with my tongue, while continuing to thrust my fingers in and out of her cunt. Rebecca was rolling all over the love seat and it was becoming difficult for me to control her.

“Oh God damn it, Sara! Fuck me!” she cried out.

Suddenly as if spurred on by my good friend’s exhortations, Mickie rammed his stiffened penis straight into my twat from behind. Oh lord! It felt so good! You have to remember, actually this was the first time all evening that anyone had thought to possibly satisfy me too, that wasn’t prompted by myself. Not that I’m complaining, but it certainly added to the intense pleasure I was experiencing. And it felt better and better the more he thrust his huge cock in and out of me.

My labia was completely distended and dripping and was accepting every millimeter of him. The harder Mickie fucked me, the harder I pushed my friend’s clit and worked my fingers in her. Oh shit, the whole thing was unearthly. I felt so damn good.

Suddenly I felt the cum start to work its way through and out of me. “Oh fuck!” I cried out, just as Rebecca began to climax. In her thrashing, she reached up and pulled the whole damn fall off me and then threw it somewhere in the darkened room.

‘Oh well,’ I thought, ‘easy come, easy go,’ although it hurt like hell for a minute when she tore it away. As the orgasms flowed from me and Rebecca, Mickie continued to thrust into me with the spirit of a rabid horny dog.

As I collapsed momentarily onto my pretty friend, I thought, ‘Well, first half accomplished. Now for the other half.’ When I successfully pulled myself off Mickie’s plunging penis and moved off Rebecca, he fell forward almost landing on his beautiful date.

“Hey! What the fuck?!” he quite naturally exclaimed.

I leaned over to him and whispered to him in a way that only he could hear. “You’ve been poking the wrong girl,” I explained to him. “There’s your girlfriend right there. But you be gentle with her,” I warned. “I think she’s a virgin.”

I’ll say one thing for Mickie. He was very adaptable. He went from thrusting wildly into me, as if he were a out of control wild animal to gently kissing Rebecca and whispering terms of love to her, while running his hands all over her. I was still rushing like a bitch from my recent climax and cum was dripping from me, as I suddenly felt the need to sit down on the rug beside my cavorting friends.

I just watched as Mickie slowly kissed each square inch of my beautiful friend’s body, before passionately kissing and embracing her for a number of minutes. By the time he finally began to softly poke his potent prick into her fully distended pussy, Rebecca was so hot and bothered I think she could accepted an elephant. Hey! There’s something I haven’t tried yet.

I could tell from the expressions on my dark-haired friend’s features, when her lover finally penetrated her hymen, but she accepted it without crying out and culminated or cumminated her own climax with Mickie, when he experienced his orgasm.

We left soon after that on our way to the last party on the night’s agenda. It was so dark in the house and outside on the way to the car, no one noticed I was stark naked now. What the hell! I was supposed to be Lady Godiva, haha! I was just a Lady Godiva with short hair.

The last party was being given by a girl named Krista, whom I had just met but I already liked her a lot. She was a little taller than me and weighed around one hundred and ten pounds. Krista was quite the beauty having curly brown hair in loose ringlets and a great looking athletic body with a washboard flat stomach and slim, but beautifully shaped legs. Her nickname was KinkyLilSquirt, which I didn’t know why she was called that, but it certainly sounded promising to me. Mwahaha!

Krista answered the front door herself, after we knocked upon it. Of course her attention was naturally drawn immediately to me standing before her stark naked.

“Good to see you all of you, Sara,” she giggled. Krista was cool, I’m telling ya. “But you were supposed to wear a costume,” she continued, “not come as yourself.”

“Very funny, I am wearing a costume,” I responded.

“Oh?” Krista said, arching an eyebrow. “What might that be – Eve’s? I don’t see your fig leaf though.”

Everybody who I came with was laughing at our brilliant repartee, I must say.

“No,” I explained. “I’m Lady Godiva.”

“Oh, sure,” the brunette replied, rolling her eyes. “Well, come on in,” Krista invited taking me by the arm and leading me into the house. “I’m sure everyone will be happy to see you, Lady Godiva.”

Oh man! This was the one house that had all the lights on and the living room was full of people. Most of the people present were Krista’s girlfriends and they were all used to me. “Hey Sara,” a few of them called out and, of course, their boyfriends weren’t going to complain because I was totally nude.

This time I followed Eric into the kitchen and I was quite the hit with all the jocks too, haha! They were all giving me sips of their beers and mixed drinks. I don’t know why, I was already naked. Why did they expect me to take off if I got drunk? My birthday suit?

I could tell Eric was a little embarrassed with me standing there talking to all his friends while I was stark naked, but I could also tell he was plenty turned on too; plus I think he enjoyed the way all his friends were drooling about me and envying him.

By this time, I had a pretty good buzz going and I decided that enough was enough; Eric had just spent his last minute being away from me by hiding in the kitchen. I took him by the hand and led him out into the living room. I asked Krista if we could use her bedroom and she said sure, but don’t do anything she wouldn’t do. Haha! What a card that girl was. And she had a tight looking body too.

On the way up the stairs, I unfastened almost all of Eric’s clothing, having pulled that ridiculous football jersey off him and his jeans and jockey shorts down to his feet and then off him, leaving him clad only in his shoes.

A good looking girl, who I didn’t know, suddenly emerged from the second floor bathroom. She stopped short and looked Eric up and down and then smiled at him. The big sissy attempted to cover his genitals.

I laughed and pulled his hands away exposing them to the young woman. “Don’t mind him,” I explained. “He’s new to all this.”

“Yes, I can see that,” she replied, looking me up and down as well and then sauntering down the staircase.

“Sara!” my handsome love complained.

“Shh,” I responded and led him into the bedroom Krista had directed me to. The young woman had decorated the walls with various posters and pictures. There was a large file cabinet in one corner, a large book shelf, and a nice table that a fairly large lamp-shaded light resting on it. I actually only paid close attention to the bed and it appeared very comfortable. Mwahaha!

I continued leading Eric over to the bed and then I pushed him down on it and jumped on top of him. Subtlety isn’t my middle name. I was kneeling right over his groin area. His erection was standing straight up, well, you know what I mean. It actually did slant a little. His peter looked so precious. I could have just gobbled it all up. No, better not.

So I compromised and began sucking on it. It became even larger in my mouth. I was taking all of his seven inches too. By this time, I was really blasted on booze, but of course I didn’t realize it. Eric was running his hands through my hair wildly.

Suddenly he reached down and pulled me up on him. Our nakedness merged into a combination of bliss for me. Eric explained, “I don’t want to cum that way. I want to fuck and cum inside of you.”

Isn’t he romantic? As he ran his hands all over my breasts lovingly and even kneaded my nipples until they were standing straight out, I sat up just below his pecker. I then raised up and slid his huge cock straight up into my distended labia.

“Oh God damn!” I cried out, as it felt so good going all the way up. Eric just smiled at me and begin thrusting into me as hard as he could. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph – this guy was so good and I loved him so much.

I leaned over as much as I could without coming off and pulled him up with me, so our naked upper bodies were pressed against each other. Somehow this caused him to be able to push deeper into me than anybody ever had. Maybe I was just more open for him, because I loved him. I don’t know, but it was producing sensations of ecstasy I had never experienced previously.

I could tell from the expression on my lover’s face that he was ready to climax, but had been holding himself back waiting for me. I clutched him even tighter to me and whispered in his ear causing him to laugh. “Go for it stud-muffin, I’m ready,” I told him.

I began to let loose with torrents of cum, while he shot up into me the most sacred seed known to man. Lets just leave it at the entire sexual episode was merely awesome.

When we had both finished climaxing, I climbed down and cuddled next to him. Eric pulled me in close and we lay in complete satisfaction. The next thing I knew a rather bemused appearing Krista was leaning over and waking us up. It seemed that all the other guests had gone home, except for us and the rest of our crew. I noticed she was attempting to glance away from Eric’s nakedness, but was having a difficult time doing such.

It hardly mattered anyway, as my stud-boy had to get up and locate his clothes and pull them on before we left and Krista had ample opportunity to gaze at his beauty then and not have to worry about it looking awkward. I didn’t blame her in the least. Krista walked us downstairs, I think to make sure we actually left, haha! And as we were leaving, I leaned over and offered a quick hug to her, thanking her for everything and explaining I would call her soon to see if we could do something together. When she answered, please do I felt I had made another friend.

I guess because of all the booze I had consumed, I didn’t remember most of the ride home, nor going to bed. What I did remember was the next morning, when my head was killing me. Never again, I promised myself. Of course, I just meant no more drinking. Mwahaha!
The End

A/N Next chapter – the big homecoming football game. Don’t miss it! You’ll be sorry, if you do. Mwahaha!