Trick or Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

"Where is everybody?" Kierlhyn noticed a definite lack of exits in the living walls.

"Just beyond the camera is another passage." Kierlhyn squinted, adjusting her eyes to the odd lighting. Finally the edge of the small opening caught her attention, allowing her to trace the entire portal through concentration. "Before we go farther everyone gets their picture taken on the rack. I've got a printer in the side room, blocked off near the entrance so everyone leaves with a souvenir."

Kierlhyn moved eagerly to the makeshift rack, investigating it thoroughly. The wood frame consisted of little more than a rectangle to hold the chains at each corner. The chains were sufficiently real, more than enough to hold any of the guests she expected to attend. She spun back to the hostess, her legs nearly buckling as the powerful, unyielding, sensation responded to her flexing butt. This time she noticed the effect had spread slightly, almost reaching into other, more enticing, depths.

As focus once more returned Sophia stood inches away, holding a manacle in her hands. Kierlhyn found her arm extended, offering itself to the clasp. Her breath was shallow as first one, then the other wrist was encased in cold iron, her ankles quickly following suit. She staggered backwards as Sophia began to pull on the chains attached to her legs until her back touched the wall. Next moved her arms. As the adjustments stole her balance she toppled forward until the taut chains held her at an angle. Slowly she was pulled upright once more, followed by her arms begin pulled up and outward. Once fully extended the chains somehow locked in place, allowing Sophia to return to the legs, spreading them wider until her arms held her aloft. Intense concentration allowed her to hold the position comfortably, the cool slick wall helping to relax her.

As Sophia secured the various chains and moved to the camera Kierlhyn noticed the inferno of desire spreading rapidly to her extremities as the bondage played suggestive tunes across her stressed body. Her mind reeled from the intensity. She barely noticed the flash or the slow release of her legs, however as the tension against her arms began to release she noticed. Pressed against the wall, the back of her skirt lifted and the smooth, moist, stone sent cascades of unexplainable delight roaring through her veins. As the cuffs were released she practically collapsed into the warm embrace before her, the condensation covering every inch of her back the only feeling she could cling to.

Her eyes opened as she resisted the desire, the need calling out to her. "Greetings. You must be Kierlhyn. Sophia has told me so much about you." The person holding her was not Sophia. Instead one of the small men dressed as a goblin or some similar creature had caught her. "My name is," he paused slightly, "Andrew would be the closest in your language I suppose." Now that he mentioned it she noticed the hint of an accent.

Kierlhyn finally found her breath enough to speak. "I wanted to compliment you all on your choice of costumes. It takes conviction and courage to dress as orcs." She decided to guess the larger and generally more respected antagonist as a compliment rather than run the risk of insult by denigrating their choice. From the delighted laugh she decided her compliment was taken as intended.

"Actually I'm a boggle rather than orc, however I can see where the confusion would occur. We are the lesser known cousins of the brutes Tolkien made so famous. Not so strong but well versed in other areas." With the emphasis virtually her entire body responded, clenching with a need so great she sagged into his arms. "Shall I help you to see what other surprises await you?" She nodded, unable even to catch her breath.

As he guided her towards the exit she realized it was far larger than she first thought, being easily six feet tall and five feet wide. There was enough room, barely, for her to lean against his shoulder. She looked back and noticed Sophia trailing behind almost dutifully. There was a strange look on the woman's face, as if she were desperate for approval from the man, while still being jealous that he held another woman. Although Kierlhyn's rapidly slowing reasoning refused to determine whether the woman was jealous of her for being by his side or he for holding her. Perhaps both, or maybe it was all in her mind.

As he led her through the corridor his hand trailed up and down her side. The constant unexplained tingle raging through her body erupted wherever his light touch landed. Somehow, in ways she couldn't explain, she knew that he was the cause of those ambient sensations. From the moment she entered the side cave he began to play upon her body as tune of pure arousal, without seeing or even knowing her. He wanted her, and Sophia wanted her, but Sophia needed him. Kierlhyn knew she didn't need anyone, she wasn't even sure she wanted either of them, but her body cried out for more in such a way that she didn't know if she could resist. His power of ecstasy remained a palpable force to be reckoned with.

He was intent and patient in guiding her, allowing her to close her eyes and focus on herself. She moved inward, seeking not the core that he stoked and inflamed but the center of her being. She moved to the heart but found it beating in time with his desire. Her lungs barely moved, only spastically as the touch forced a gasp or moan from her. She retreated up her throat to find her head. Her mind was swathed in a cottony fog. The base of her spine, where the primal clusters perched, was his as surely as her heart and lungs. It was here she discovered the truth. This small portion of the brain, atrophied in favor of so-called 'reason,' remembered his kind and the havoc they wrought through the enslavement of their blessed kiss, an enslavement most freely embraced once tasted.

She moved up and forward, searching for the part that remained true and whole. The part that knew to look or else fall to the boggle's will. There, buried deep in the ridges of her brain, resided her true nature. Yes, she was a creature who embraced desire but also one who never let it control her. She opened her eyes, her sight much cleared.

All around the room, hanging from carefully carved walls and columns, laying chained to pedestals and altars, and hanging from extrusions in the ceiling, were the remaining guests. Each held the glazed look of one beyond orgasm. On every scantily clad and nude body glistened the horrendous saliva, capable of sapping will through pleasure, the ultimate euphoric intoxicant.

All insight fled rapidly as molten desire flowed a course up her inner thigh. Sophia crouched before her, incalculable hunger flowing from her eyes as slick fingers moved along Kierlhyn's defenseless flesh. Hands reached the lace thong and traced the fabric up, along sensitive nerves. Where moist digits moved instant need pursued. As the woman closed towards her ultimate goals the pressure stretched electric fingers across and beneath her skin. Where they reached muscles clenched and nerves fired, sending Kierlhyn closer and closer to beautiful oblivion.

The caged core deep within her mind burst forth. She controlled her desires. She staggered back and away a moment before her temple's last, lacy, protection could be compromised. Shallow beams of perception were all Kierlhyn was permitted to observe by her traitor body. These narrow tunnels remained enough for action. An arm raised to her shoulder, finding the reassuring presence of the harsh braided steel covering the hilt of her sword.

Such a simple act as drawing it from its sheath threw her into an unsteady spin. She caught herself at last facing a the gaping boggle. She stalked slowly forward, fighting the screaming need of her body. She focused her will on the monster, acutely aware that each step shifted her thong, drawing the cursed fluid farther and farther underneath the fabric and towards her damnation. She watched the long thin tongue, like the tail of some blood red snake, whip out in a frenzied panic.

Up came her arm, close enough now to strike. She doubted she maintained the strength for a killing blow, and held no delusions she could hold her will together for more than a hit, or two, at most. Her only hope was for a serious enough wound that the beast would bleed to death. For where would a creature such as this trust a hospital.

The sword dropped from nerveless fingers as she was rudely spun. There, grasping her hips with aphrodisiac soaked hands, knelt Sophia. Her eyes were wide with desperate fear as she looked at Kierlhyn, imploring her to succumb. Slowly thumbs burned an ecstatic trail inward.

Pain blossomed and Kierlhyn looked down in shock. When the night began she dreamt of being filled, but the four foot length of steel thrusting from her ribs was more a nightmare she failed to understand. Her mind playing tricks as her body spasmed in exultation. She fell to her knees realizing the metaphor for what it was. Beauty so pure it hurts as she thrusts her fingers in me. That must be the lesson of her mind's eye.

Her body continued to writhe against the sensations flowing freely from her body. "But master, you said you wanted me to choose one which you could watch me enjoy." The memorable contra-alto voice could barely be heard through the beat of her own heart.

"You must choose another my pet. This one was too dangerous to keep. Somehow she fought through my powers which cannot be permitted of my slaves."

"No my master. We must keep you safe as well as happy."

Kierlhyn could no longer see the source of the voices through the black shroud. Her ears confounded her and her brain refused to reveal what it knew. Perhaps this darkness was all just a dream. A horrible, painful dream. The distracting pounding in her ears was finally slowing, weakening. That's it. It's all a dream and I should just sleep. Sleep. Everything...will make...more sense...when...I...wake...The drum beat its last, sliding Kierlhyn into silence.

This is an entry in the 2006 Halloween contest. If you enjoyed it please vote and tell your friends. If you did not, please contact me to let me know where I could use improvement. Thank you for reading. Make sure to check out more Halloween contest stories.

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12