Trick or Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the dining room table, he stooped down, looked under the table to see what was there and by moving around part of the blanket, and some other items, he discovered half-eaten cookies, candy and other food items. Of course, there was the family dog, sleeping with a stuffed toy for a pillow. Lord Skye moved off to get comfortable on the couch watching his master moving around the table.

Dan moved the chairs out of the way, pushed the table over about three feet, and picked up everything he could. After getting that part done, he went for the vacuum he left by the study doorway. Some time later, he put the table back where it was and rebuilt the small tent with a clean blanket and pillowcases on the pillows. The kids would not realize their little tent had changed until they went looking for the missing cookies and candy. Dan put the unopened candy and cookies into the dining room closet, when he noticed that the candy Caterina had hidden there was half missing.

"This is just wonderful; Catie or the kids have been raiding the candy. I knew Catie would raid it herself, but she'll replace it in time," he chucked to himself. Dan moved the candy to another closet in the study so not even Catie would know where it was until Halloween.

Dan finished searching the dining room without finding his own costume but he did find where Caterina had hid the children's costumes. What he imagined in his mind's eye made him happy that he had such a wonderful family. Dan smiled, picturing his twins in their outfits – DJ as Darth Vader and Guinevere as a little princess in blue. He could not wait for them to walk into the Five-O office with Catie. Together they would show them off to the others, heading for Uncle Steve's office last. He only hoped that things would not get heated up and prayed no emergency would pop up requiring or demanding his attention. With a conditional promise, Steve had given him the afternoon off. This would be a wonderful surprise for his family, if it worked out.

Moving on to the hall closet he discovered a new dress for his wife, a beautiful silvery white evening gown with crystal beads all over the front of the bodice of the dress and crystal beads going around to the back of the dress at the waist and neck line, as well as the front of the dress edges. He looked at the evening gown noticing the front of the dress was halter style, with a keyhole style opening that would go down to her cleavage. The dress had a matching back with the keyhole going half way down her back.

* Catie will look beautiful in this gown, and I'll enjoy dancing with her looking so fantastically sexy, *Dan thought about it as he took a couple of dance steps and turned with the gown in his arms as if it was his wife. "Oh yes, I would enjoy the pleasure of this dance, Mrs. Williams," he remarked as he put the gown carefully back where he found it.

Heading down the hallway, he thought of the days when Catie had worn the most beautifully tasteful backless dresses. There was the night they went to formal dance at the Governor's Mansion. She wore a long forest green gown with spaghetti straps which showed off her beautiful shoulders and her hair up in a French twist. On another occasion she wore a hot burgundy halter style dress with a low cut back which revealed her upper back and shoulder blades. Of course, the best outfit would always be her bikini on the private beach in the evening at sunset. * OH, when Catie wore those beautiful bikinis that barely covered her astounding breasts and tied in the back, with the hip hugging bottoms. Oh how I miss those days, * he reflected as he shook his head.

Dan began remembering why his wife would no longer wear a backless style dress in public after her encounter with the distraught teenager. In her first year as a full time officer on the Five-O team, the teen had cut her with a seven inch blade which left a long scar across her back under both of her shoulder blades. It had been eight years and the scar was still very visible, but usually he was the only one to see it. Of course, the exception was when they were on the beach with others. Catie usually tried to buy bathing suits that would hide part of the scar if not all of it. It was only a physical scar to him, but perhaps it was a very emotional scarring for Caterina as well.

The one thing that made him happy about the scar was that she could not show off much of her skin without revealing the scar. No one else would get to see her beautiful back displayed but him.

Dan was halfway through searching the house when he came across a basket of dirty clothes by the laundry room, so he picked up the basket on the way into the laundry room. He sorted through the clothes to put in the first load. Upon opening the washing machine, he discovered it was full of the twins' sheets, so then he went to put them in the dryer, only to find it loaded with his and Catie's under garments. He had to shift the loads, which was nothing new in the William's household, since Caterina was always on the run when doing the wash.

While the washer was filling up with water, he went for the detergent, only to discover a combination lock had been placed on the cabinets. He did not remember it being there the last time he helped with the wash. That was when it dawned on him, something Catie told him about DJ. "That SON OF YOURS has learned to pick a lock with YOUR lock pick equipment. You're going to have to lock it up with your gun at night." Caterina had forced the pick set into his hand so hard he almost dropped it. "Our friendly, Uncle Remington, had shown how to pick a lock the last time he was here, not realizing that DJ can do anything after being shown once. That is if it is of interest to DJ."

Dan recollected watching Caterina pacing around the room the way her Cousin Steve did when there was something on his mind; she then asked, "What am I supposed to do with someone like Remington?"

He recalled telling Catie, "Lots of things – but they're all illegal." He laughed as she stormed out of the study.

Dan could hear the anger in her voice in the master bedroom from being so mad about what DJ could do. He knew this was not a small issue with Catie because she said 'Your Son' and not 'Our Son'. The children were always in major trouble when she referred to them as His Son or His Daughter. In addition, he could still hear the echoes of the one-sided conversation in which Catie read the riot act to Steele that evening, when they found out about DJ's ability with the lock pick. Dan knew he would have his own private words with Steele the next time he came to visit.

It had been months since that incident and Dan still wanted to get his hand around Steele's throat and do a few other things to him to show him just how much he disapproved of what Steele had taught His son. But right now there was nothing he could do about it, at least for the moment.

* Why would Steele show anyone how to pick-a-lock, especially my children. * It bothered Dan that DJ knew how to do something like that and hoped he would forget this lesson in time.

Dan had a few of the thoughts he had that night when they found out what Steele had done.* Lets see, I want to drop him in the local volcano, but alas, I can't do that, the environmental people would get on my case for polluting the volcano. *Dan laughed at the image of Remington Steele falling, for what seemed like forever into the volcano from a helicopter.* I also remember what would be one of the best things to do to him that I could get away with. I could take him to the gym for a little boxing match, and then beat the crap out of him. This means I could beat the jerk up legally and get away with it. * Dan was smiling from ear to ear at the image of Steele looking less then GQ perfect in his five hundred dollar suit. He would have black eyes, a busted nose, cut lips, a bruised cheek, a sprained wrist and a limp from falling one too many times.

Dan continued to smile as he considered the question, does he just leave the wash in the washer and continue his search or call Catie at work and ask for the combination to the lock. Just when he decided to reach for the phone in the laundry room, it began to ring. "Hello." He half expected it to be Steve needing something and ruin what was left of his day off.

"Hello Dannya," it was a very soft and tired voice on the other end.

"Hello Sweetheart, I was thinking about calling you," he said, leaning against the washing machine.

Catie sounded a little surprised at what her husband said, "Was there something you needed, Dannya?"

"Nothing much . . . just the combination to the lock. I need to get the detergent out of the closet." Dan moved over to the laundry cabinet.

"Lock, what lock . . . Oh yeah, you'd need it to get into the closet, wouldn't you? It's 25R, 14L, 3R," Caterina replied, a little slow on the uptake.

Dan was turning the combination as Catie was giving it to him over the phone. "It's open, thanks."

"Why are you doing the laundry anyway?" Caterina inquired.

"I've been doing some cleaning up before heading out to do that running for you. There was a basket full of clothes for the twins, so I decided to throw them into the wash." Dan was good at telling half-truths to his wife, being her boss at work. He had to learn to do it conveniently. He had problems believing she could not tell the difference in his voice or that he was hiding something from her. She knew he had a confidential job, compared to hers, and she never questioned him about various things. He tried never to do that at home other than the time when she was pregnant and when he was hiding her presents. At least he was not aware of any other time.

"Oh . . . Dannya, my Love, thanks for your help." Dan heard a small hesitation in her voice and knew there was a problem, a family problem, not a job related problem, from the tone of her voice. "Dannya, I called because Guinevere's cold has gotten worse and she needs to come home. She now has a slight fever and they don't want her spreading it around. So I was hoping you could come and get her and bring her home."

"All right, Catie, I'll be over to the day care center in about fifteen to twenty minutes." Dan was not happy with that piece of news.

"Thanks, Dannya, but Guinevere is lying down on the couch in my office. I'll see you in a little while," Caterina said, with some concern showing in her voice.

* She's that bad, that she had to be taken out of day care and sent to Mommy's office, * he thought. "All right, Catie, I'll be right there." Dan hung up the phone and finished putting the detergent the in washing machine before heading out to the car.

***********

Ninety minutes later, Dan was reading 'Cinderella' to Guinevere as she slowly fell asleep in her bed. Pulling up the covers, he covered his daughter and kissed her on the forehead. He turned the intercom on in the twins' room as he went into the master bedroom. Since he had not searched in there, he continued while listening for any sound from his little girl, in case she needed him.

Several hours later, Dan finished searching the entire house for his costume, but did not find anything that would jump out and say, 'I'm it.' The house was now cleaned up as result of his search with the exception of the last couple of rooms, which were not vacuumed due to his sick sleeping angel.

Dan was on his way to check on Guinevere in her room when he heard her voice coming over the intercom. When he came to the doorway, he watched her talking to her doll, telling her she had to go to bed with her cold, while changing the doll's clothes. She was a happy little girl most of the time, but this afternoon she was sounding a little sadder because of her cold. So, Daddy went to the kitchen to get Guinevere a glass of ginger ale and some toast with butter. Dan thought to himself,* This will be a treat for her, since she is not allowed to eat in her bedroom usually. *

While Daddy headed back towards the kid's bedroom with the goodies on a tray, he thought to himself,*I'll have to search Caterina's office next for the costume, because it's the only other place she could get away with hiding it. Just how do I get into her office without her knowing? The surveillance equipment in her office could tell her that I was searching.* Dan Williams did not give up easily when he was on the hunt for something, but he did run into brick walls and detours.

***********

It was finally the night of the Halloween party and Dan had finished his shower and shave. Leaving the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, he entered the master bedroom. There he found his wife combing her hair. She was already in her beautiful silver white gown, with the zipper yet to be closed. Walking over to his wife, he slipped his arms under the dress around her and kissed her on the nape of the neck. "Hello beautiful."

"Hello yourself," Caterina replied in the same sexy tone. She could feel his damp bare chest hair against her skin and tried to turn around, but found it hard. Encumbered by his embrace, she could only reach around to grab his towel. She wiggled against his groin knowing her movement caused his penis to tingle.

"So beautiful, do I finally find out what costume I'm wearing tonight?" He started kissing her bare shoulder, seeing his wife smiling in the mirror. Pulling her tight to his body, his fingers walked down her tummy towards the edge of her panties.

Leaning against her husband's body, interspersed with soft belly-deep moans, she whispered sensuously, "Of course you do. I thought you could wear what you have on now." She started to laugh quietly as her wiggling became insistent against his erection and his fingers reached her sex.

Noticing her playful mood, he decided to tease her little more. He kissed her on the neck again, pulling her body even tighter to his. "Do you really want me to go to party as I am now?" he said mischievously. "It may get a little embarrassing if I lose the towel."

"The only place you could get away with wearing that towel is a private party for two," Caterina continued in her sensuous tone, "a very private party." After Dan pulled his arms out of her gown, Caterina turned around to wrap her arms behind him. With a very playful smile on her face, and the towel in her hand, she started to pull on it. As the towel slipped from his body, she leaned in for a passionate kiss.

Dan smiled at her. "If you take my towel, I guess that means you want me to go as a streaker to the party?"

"NO," she replied with a very high pitched, stressed laughter.

Dan smiled at the abject look of horror that crossed her face for only a split second. He would have missed it had he had not been watching for her reaction.

She stopped playing with the towel as she told him, "Your costume is waiting for you to put it on."

Dan turned to see the black cape and suit, which was not there before his shower. He slowly turned Caterina in his arms playfully, tickling her just a little in order to pull up the zipper.

Caterina noticed that Dannya was not totally surprised at the costume. "I tried to hide all the pieces. I should have known you would find some of them," she said, sighing deeply. "I picked up your anniversary present at lunch time. I can see from the look on your face you put it together, darn it . . . Oh, well . . . I know it's early, but you needed a new suit this evening." The look on his face told her she had failed to surprise him. "Happy Early Anniversary, Dannya."

"You left all the clues for me to find. But that note about Steve left a bit of doubt." Dan put on one of his crooked sexy smiles as he brought her lips to his for a playful kiss. His hands caressed her back as her body arched into his. He had a full raving erection and before he knew what he was doing, he was undoing the zipper. His hands were working their way up to her neck to unhook the collar. Now he was in a mood to push everything on the bed onto the floor. As he took his wife over to the bed and started to fall onto it, he heard the twins calling them from the living room.

"Mommy . . . Daddy . . . hurry up . . . we're waiting . . . come on,'' the children called out.

* The one downside to having kids. They can kill a good sexual feeling in a second. *Dan started to laugh at the thought he had as he got up to walk over to his dresser and get various items out, "You know sweetheart, our children must have that very strong mean streak in them that's all McGarrett."

Caterina gave him a deadly look of, *Well yeah, I'm a McGarrett, * "Of course they do, Dannya. After all, on their maternal side there is Grandfather Jonathan McGarrett."

Dan saw her look and knew he better explain and fast. "It's just that they seem to have the same kind of timing as Steve." He looked deep into his wife's sparkling blue eyes. "I mean, they seem to know just when I want to get intimate with you." They both started to laugh.

"Yes, they do seem to have picked up on their big Cousin's rotten timing." Caterina walked over to kiss him on the nose before returning to finish putting on her make-up and fixing her hair.

Looking at his new suit, he wondered if it would fit right, because he did not recall picking it out. They had recently gone suit shopping but he had stayed away from the black suits. That was when he realized something about it.* It is not a suit, but a tuxedo . . . A nice one, with tails no less. The tuxedo jacket has aluscious sheen with a satin collar. Good thing she didn't get the pants with that shiny side stripe. *Dan started to get dressed as he watched Caterina putting on her finishing touches.

He always enjoyed watching her getting dressed, and tonight was no exception. Music was playing softly in the background with Caterina moving in time to the beat, causing him to be half tempted to start dancing with her. Her body was swaying in a very sensual manner getting him hornier by the second.* Oh, those legs would look perfect wrapped around me, right now. *

She started to lift her skirt when Dan moved over to her. He picked up one of the sandals to put on her delicate little foot. He watched as she slid her foot into the sandal against his hand, while his other hand moved to caress the back of her calf making her giggle. He would not let the foot down for a few moments as he looked up into her seductive blue eyes looking down into his loving blue eyes. Their eyes said 'I love you.'

He put her foot on the floor, only to pick up the left one to place the other sandal on her foot, only this time he tickled the bottom of her foot making her loose her balance. Before either of them knew it, they were both laying in a tangled mess on the floor laughing and kissing. They sat up and embraced for a tender kiss that only made them laugh even harder. Slowly they both got up to finish getting dressed.

Caterina readjusted her gown and fixed her hair again as Dan moved over to the bed to put on his shirt.As he was finished buttoning up and tucking his shirt in, Caterina reached around his neck, pulling the bow tie on him and fastening it on the side of his neck. With her hands still around his neck, she pulled him closer to her, embracing him for a very passionate kiss. In what seemed to be only a split second, they broke their embrace as Caterina reached around him picking up the tux jacket. Helping him with it, she kissed him, "I hope you like your new tuxedo."

Dan smiled at his wife and took her lips for another sensational kiss that caused him to want to forget about the party. With his arousal so demanding that he started to unzip his wife's dress and began removing it from her shoulders.