Trick or Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped to take a breath and to look at his topless wife, her breasts were as magnificent as the first day he first saw them. His lips starts to blaze a trail of wet kisses down her neck, to her shoulder, to the tip of her hardening nipple, causing her to arch her breasts closer to his mouth. Caterina's hands reached up to run her fingers through his curly hair as she pulled his head closer. Dannya's hands pushed her dress down to the floor. As they were moving towards the bed, the spell was broken once again with the twins calling out their impatience for them to come out and show off their costumes.

"Those kids must be getting some coaching this evening," Dannya grumbled in disappointment of having to stop his sexual enjoyment. He started to laugh as he bent down to help Caterina back into her dress. She turned around, allowing him to zip her up as she hooked the collar. Putting his arms around her waist, he placed a tender kiss behind her ear, "We'll finish what we started later this evening. I promise."

"That is a promise I'll hold you to, my Love." Caterina replied in a very loving voice, feeling his hardness next to her hip as she turned. Kissing him lightly on the lips, she said, "I promise to let you finish that act, Count Williams."

Dan was smiling while he was getting ready to put in his fake vampire teeth. Caterina remarked a little anxiously, "Don't put them in right now, Dannya, they may scare the kids."

Dan agreed, placing the teeth in his pocket, and then he pulled on his cape with a flare. The cape was a luscious black fabric lined with red satin which he would fasten around his neck. It went flying in the air as it circled around his body.

Caterina enjoyed the flare he used to put on his cape. It made the butterflies take flight inside her tummy. Those butterflies always made her smile at his playfulness.

*Man, I would rather stay here with her alone than go out now,* Dan dreamed.

There were cheers of "Where are you, Daddy?" "Daddy, Daddy, are you coming out?"

Dan heard Caterina calling to the kids, "DJ, Guinevere, Daddy is almost finished dressing. You'll see him in another minute."

Dan checked himself in the full-length mirror and liked what he saw. The tux was a perfect fit with the white waist coat, and the tux shirt with black studs and black bow tie helped him look just right. Dan did not like the shiny fabric of tuxedo as a rule, but this one looked good. There was something about the way it was cut that impressed him, his wife always had good taste in the clothes that she helped him pick out. Dan turned out the bedroom lights and headed for the living room where camera flashes went off several times.

When the flashes stopped, he located his wife behind one of the cameras with a tiara made of what looked like pearls and mother-of-pearl on her head. There was a matching necklace and a pair of chandelier earrings, which were not on her when she left the bedroom.* I'm about to have a date with my own beautiful Princess. I only hoped that I'm her Prince Charming and not an evil Count Dracula, * he hoped.

"All right you two, get together for a picture." Mayor said, bringing Dan out of his private thoughts. He was ready to take a couple of pictures of the two of them in their costumes. Jonathan Mayor seemed to be around for all the important moments in Caterina's life. He was one of her two legal guardians growing up, in addition to being their next door neighbor.

Dannya went over to his wife, took her by the hand, and walked her over to the fireplace in the living room. That was when Mayor took several pictures of them together before the twins joined them for a few pictures. Before Dan knew it, they had to leave for the Academy Halloween party.

"DJ, Guinevere, you both need to behave for Uncle Mayor while Mommy and I go to the party at the Academy," Daddy instructed his little ones.

"Can't we go with you?" DJ asked.

Followed by Guinevere inquiring, "Yeah, Daddy can't we come with you?"

"No, you can't. Mommy and I have explained it to you several times now. It's an adult only party and no children are allowed. You know the Halloween party for kids will be at the Academy in two days on Halloween, remember?" he told them giving the children hugs and goodnight kisses.

With sad voices and looking downwards with their bottom lips quivering, both children replied, "Yeah, I remember."

"Remember to mind Uncle Mayor by going to bed on time. And don't give him too many problems. And NO scary movies . . . You can watch 'The Worst Witch,' then it's off to bed," Caterina said, giving her kids hugs and goodnight kisses.

Dan and Caterina headed for the front door, getting Caterina's jacket which matched the dress. At the door, Caterina handed him his badge and gun. He took them, not really wanting to, but knew he had no choice in the matter. Just once he would hope that Caterina would forget about them, but he knew better of it. She would never forget to make sure he was properly protected at all times and equipped to do his job in case he got called to duty during the party.

That was when Count and Countess Dracula left for the party. To make the effect perfect, the Williams were looking for the chauffeur and the stretch limo. Dan helped his wife into the backseat and got in himself, a little surprised to see the limo.

It was an enjoyable ride to the Academy with the most beautiful woman at his side. He pulled his wife and lover, into a loving embrace which he never wanted to end as he reached over to close the privacy window. Dan started to kiss her, hoping no one would interrupt this time; he wanted to enjoy more then a few seconds of pleasure in his wife's arms. Pulling her close to his body, he let his fingers walk down the length of her thigh, where they started to pull the skirt edge up. Revealing her sexy legs, his other hand went under her skirt to reach towards her sex, where he could feel her wetness. As the fingers got closer, they went under the fabric of her panties in search of her sexual warmth.

* Oh how I want him to take her, right now. *Caterina began to moan as she leaned against the back of the seat, opening her legs to him."Screw the party, let's go some place else and just enjoy the evening." Just as the tips of his fingers entered her, the limo came to a stop interrupting them.

"I would love to, as well, but we can't," she replied with regret, planting a kiss on his deliciously sexy lips.

They were at the doorway of the Academy, the driver told them. The chauffeur opened the back door for the Williams' and Dannya helped his Princess out of the back seat.

They walked proudly over to the end of the exercise field which had been decorated during the day for the Halloween party that night. The field looked spectacular with its Halloween decorations turning the tents into what looked like a haunted house. There was a graveyard at the entrance way into the tents, and you were greeted by bats, spiders, black cats, skeletons and skulls.

She had arranged for a large and two smaller party tents. The largest was next to the smaller ones, which were next to each other, creating a straight line. The tents were illuminated with soft white lights, highlighted with flashing black and orange lights. Outside of the tents were pitchforks and tiki torches.

Under the large tent were a wooden floor, the Disc Jockey's set up, and the areas for the beverages and banquet tables. In the smaller tents were the tables. On the tables were Jack O'Lanterns with candles burning inside, drinking glasses, pitchers of water, soda, and some kind of Hawaiian drink, and condiments. There was also a large variety of appetizers.

The music was just starting up with the 'Monster Mash,' song by Bobby 'Boris' Pickett. Several couples had arrived ahead of Dan and Caterina. There was the Arms and Amanak Armageddon, Duke and Mary Lukela, and Chin Ho and Mai Kelleys. Arms was dressed in his old football uniform and Amanak was his private cheerleader. The Lukela's had on missionary outfits, Duke had on his grandfather's suit and his wife, Mary was dressed as a missionary's wife. The Kelley's had a little fun with their costumes, with Chin Ho portraying the well known Chinese detective, Charlie Chan and Mai was Charlie's wife.

A few others were dressed as Hawaiian Warriors, Werewolves, Witches, Zombies, Ghosts costumes, along with a variety of traditional science fiction characters and Halloween costumes. Anyone who was already there was enjoying the music from the DJ who was dressed like Frankenstein.

Dan gave Caterina a kiss before he watched her go off to become the hostess for the evening. Caterina went about greeting everyone who arrived before them, plus she started checking to make sure everything was prepared properly. By eight-thirty that evening, everyone was there but Steve.

There was laughter and music playing with couples dancing, eating or chatting in groups. Dan looked around the party tents trying to find his wife.* Oh how my arms long to have you in them. For the past week I've been thinking about our first slow dance with your sexy figure tight against my body. *

Dan excused himself from the couple he was speaking with when he felt an arm go around his waist. "If you will excuse us, I think I will dance with my Princess." Seeing his beautiful Princess standing beside him, he took hold of her hand, leading her out onto the dance floor. The coupled nodded their heads as they watched the Williams' move over to the dance floor.

The music was beautifully slow with the song being one of Caterina's favorites, 'Lady' sung by Kenny Rogers. The other couples on the dance floor backed off for the couple, to allow and watch as the Williams' danced their first very slow dance of the evening. Dan had his arms around Caterina's waist and she had both her arms around his neck, with her head on his shoulder.

"You look so beautiful this evening, my love," Dan was resting his head against Caterina's, whispering in her ear sweetly.

As he embraced her, Caterina could not help smiling to herself at the security, warmth, and gentleness coming from her affectionate husband. She was in total bliss, in her version of heaven on earth. At this moment, no one else existed for them, other than each other. This dance showed everyone in the room just how much passion and tenderness they had for each other after eight years of marriage.

"My Count Dannya . . ." Caterina pull her head away from his shoulder and looked deeply into his beautifully sexy, deep passionate blue eyes saying, ". . . Mahalo . . . I love you." She finished by pulling his lips to meet her for a very public, but zealous kiss. Her hands moved to touch his shoulders and his hair amorously.

Dan maneuvered the cape to wrap around their bodies. Caterina's hands moved under the cape to slowly dancing down his back to reach for his firm bottom under the tuxedo's tails. He shifted his position so his legs sandwiched one of hers and ground his leg against her hip.

Caterina was beginning to feel a little weak in the knees as her husband's hands caressed her back and down over her derriere to cup his hands over the edge of her covered cheeks. She could feel his enthusiasm growing against her hip, as her own desires grew. They both were wishing they were alone on their private beach where they could get more intimate with each other.

***********

Steve finally arrived at the party, as the dancing couples were moving off the dance floor. He wondered why they were doing that with what was a perfect song to dance to.

"Hello, Steve," Duke greeted him as Steve stood next to him.

"Hello, why is everyone stopping?" Steve inquired of his long time friend.

"It's a quiet agreement among the staff members to allow Dan and Catie to dance to one song alone. Since 'Lady' is her favorite, that was the one picked," Duke said watching the cape being wrapped around the couple.

"Looks like Danno is up to a little mischievousness," Steve said with a smile. Under his breath he said, "Theresa, our little girl is all grown up."

"Yes, Cuz," Jonathan McGarrett spoke through Duke.

"What did you say?" Steve said in shock.

"I said, yes our little princess has grown up, Cuz," Jonathan said turning to his cousin.

"Jonathan?" Steve inquired quietly, looking at Duke whose face had a slight glow about it.

"Of course, you didn't think Theresa and I would pass up a chance to see how our little girl was doing. And from what I can see, she's extremely sexy, in addition to a dirty dancing. Wonder what's going on under that cape?" Jonathan inquired with a wicked twinkle in his eye.

"They are just dancing, and get you mind out of the gutter, Cousin," Steve said, watching the dancing black cape with two blond heads swaying to the music. He could hear Dan's singing along with the music in Kitten's ear. Of course, he was not able to see her face, but knew he she would be smiling with her eyes closed.

"Steven, get with it. They're married and therefore allowed to dirty dance with each other," Jonathan said chuckling. "If that son-in-law of mine is anything like me; he is doing more than just dancing." There was an evil sound to his laughter.

"Behave yourself. They wouldn't do that, here in public!" Steve exclaimed, a little overprotective of the couple. He was always protective of this couple and never wanted anything to happen to them.

"Why? He never did in the past, Steve," came from a female voice on the other side of Steve.

"Theresa?" Steve said looking around to see Amanak standing there with the same mysterious glow about her.

"Naturally, where my husband goes, I usually follow to make sure he behaves himself within reason. Besides, he's right, Caterina would most likely get a little mischievous with her own husband," Theresa McGarrett said through Amanak, smiling at him. "You are looking very handsome this evening in your Navy Blues."

"Thanks, Theresa. Couldn't think of anything else or have time to hunt something down," Steve advised, adjusting his tie.

"Caterina could have found you something if you had asked," Theresa told him.

"True, but she has more important things to worry about, than a costume for me," Steve said.

"If you say so, Cuz," Jonathan said as he patted him on the back. " . . . But she would have done it without any effort at all. Knowing you, you didn't want to impose on her."

"Look at them, they are so happy together. So much in love . . . does my heart wonders to watch them," Theresa said with a great deal of pride.

"Yes, they are," Steve agreed, as the music came to a stop. He watched them continuing to dance and kissing without the music.

Neither of them paid any attention to what was happening around them until everyone broke out in hoots and hollers for the tender expression of love the Williams' were showing. They came to a stop when they realized there was no music and everyone was watching them. Being just a little embarrassed, Dan decided to play his part of Dracula breaking his tight embrace with his wife. He lifted his head backwards before opening his mouth showing his fangs, which he had slipped into his mouth. Leaning forward he took a bite out of his victim's neck. Caterina fell to the floor the way any vampire's victim would. Before she could hit the floor, she was caught by Kono, who was standing near-by, caught her.

Count Dracula Williams turned towards the other ladies to say, "Now who is my next victim?" Dan walked over to Amanak with his arm in front of his face as he approached to take her into his arms the way saying, "I vant to drink your blood." He then raised his head backwards and down to bite her neck.

Arms decided to play along as the offended husband of a Dracula's latest victim and tried to fight off Dracula Williams. They wrested with their hands locked on each other upper arms, back and forth, as well as side to side. The battle was over when Arms allowed Dan to toss him off to the side, losing to the unearthly power that Dracula maintained.

Just as Dracula Williams started to go after Amanak again, Missionary Duke got into the act, pulling out his large metal cross. With the cross, Dracula backed off from harming the cheerleader with his arm in front of his face. He moved over to grab another sexily dressed lady in her place.

Arms got back on his feet, looking for a stake to put through Dracula's heart. He found a silver candlestick holder and screwed off the bottom leaving a pointed edge. With Missionary Duke approaching from the right side, Arms came in from the left.

"Leave the girl alone," beckoned Duke in a firm voice.

"Never, I need my fix, and I need it now," Dracula Williams growled.

"No more," Arms said as he came at him with the silver stake raised up in the air. At the same time, Missionary Duke moved towards him. Together they defeated Dracula, who had the metal cross sticking out of his heart.

Steve stepped up, with two pairs of handcuffs, as he started to read them their rights. "You both are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent . . ."

The room was in a delightful uproar at the playing going on between old friends. Naturally, the cuffs were removed, as the group took their bows for the audience.

The rest of the evening was full of dancing, chatting, fun and games. The party continued until after midnight, as the couples began to leave slowly. The party was a great success and would be talked about for days to come.

The only people remaining were the last of the cleanup crew, which included the Steve, Arms and Amanak Armageddon, Caterina and Dan Williams, plus Duke and Mary Lukela.

After everything was cleaned up, the seven of them sat down at one of the tables for a final cup of coffee, tea and piece of cake. They talked about the success of the party for a while before putting the last of the garbage away and heading for their cars. The tables and tents would be taken away the following day.

The limo was waiting by the door when the seven of them got there, with the chauffeur waiting with the door open. The Williams got into the backseat once again for their ride home. Caterina noticed their friends heading for their cars, which had been pulled up along side the limo. "Dannya?"

"Yes, Catie." Dan looked at his wife, then past her to see what she had just seen.

"Who moved their cars next to the limo?" Caterina inquired.

"I did Mrs. Williams," came the chauffeur's reply. "A short time ago, when you were cleaning up, I went in and got the keys to their cars to move them closer to the doorway. I thought everyone would enjoy having the cars moved closer for them."

"Thanks Elioka," Dan said, "I'm sure they were happy not having to walk to where their cars were parked."

"Now I know why Uncle Mayor keeps you around." Caterina smiled a large thank you smile.

Elioka pulled the car away from the curb after the couple was settled in the backseat. "You're both welcome," he replied as he closed the privacy window for them.

************

Both Duke and Amanak pulled Steve aside after Caterina and Dan's limo pulled away from the curb. Amanak wanted to make sure Caterina was out of sight before speaking with Steve.

"Steve, I don't know what happened earlier. It was a little scary," Amanak said.

"I believe the two of you were possessed by Caterina's parents, Theresa and Jonathan, respectively," Steve said flatly.

"Are you sure, Steve?" Duke looked a little puzzled.

"Yes, it's not the first time . . . I . . . I've encountered them. But it's the first time, that I know of, that they have possessed anyone's body." Steve said nothing else as he headed to his own car. "Damn, why tonight?" he said under his breath as he got into his car.

"Because, my sweet Steve, it's the only night that we could make an appearance in the real world. When the last midnight crosses over into November First, we have to return," Theresa said, as she planted a kiss on his cheek.