Trick or Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take care of our Princess, Cuz," Jonathan said placing his hand on Steve's shoulder.

"Thanks. It's a little hard explaining you to others." Steve started up his engine taking a deep breath of evening air as the car window opened.

"Yes we know, but these Hawaiians believe strongly in the spirits, that's why we picked the two we did. As you know them, they understand and will not reveal what happened this evening. Night, Steve," Theresa said as the couple disappeared into the night.

******

"I knew the spirit that was inside of me was friendly and caring. It's the only reason I allowed her to take me over," Amanak said to Duke as she hugged him goodnight.

"The same with me, but I had a feeling it was Jonathan, since I knew him," Duke returned the hug. "He always was a playful person. I could feel some of his silliness and pride this evening." He waved good-bye heading for his own car.

"The same for me, I could how happy and proud Mrs. McGarrett was for Catie," Amanak said getting into the car.

With the last of the good-nights said, the last two couples left the parking lot heading for home. In both cars, the spouses said the same thing, "Are you alright?"

"Yes," Duke and Amanak replied as they started the explanation of what happened to them with their respective spouses.

**********

Caterina leaned into Dan's embrace in the limo and started to fall asleep. Dan leaned back, enjoying the quiet of the limo as they were driven home.

*A beautiful woman in my arms and she loves me with all my faults. How much luckier can I get?* Dan reflected as he kissed her on the top of her head. Before he knew it, the limo had come to a stop in front of his home and heard the chauffeur getting out of the limo. The car door opened, letting in the evening ocean air.

Dan woke his sleeping beauty with a kiss. She slowly woke to see his grinning face. "Hi there."

Helping his lady out of the back of the car, they walked sleepily into the house to find Mayor sitting in the living room with his briefcase open and reading some official report. "Evening, Mayor," Dan said.

"Is the party over already?" Mayor looked at his watch to see that it was one-thirty in the morning. "My goodness, look at the time." Mayor put the reports back into the briefcase and got up. "Can I assume my chauffeur is still outside?"

"Yes, he is," was the sleepy reply from Caterina.

"Well Princess, did you have a good time this evening?" Uncle Mayor asked as he walked over to where they were standing. He only had to take a good look at Caterina's face to see the pleasures of the evening there. All Caterina had to do was to smile lovingly at her husband for Mayor to know the answer to the question. "That's what I thought. Good night, Danny, Princess." Mayor leaned over to kiss her on the cheek.

"Mahalo, Night Uncle Mayor," Caterina said, giving him a kiss.

At the door Mayor called back, "It's my pleasure as always. Good night Princess." And the door closed behind him.

Dan walked with his wife to their bedroom embracing her in his arm. He unzipped her dress and watched the dress fall to the floor as she headed into their bathroom.

* After all these years, you still just drop your clothes wherever, * Dan chuckled to himself as he lifted up the dress. He brought it to his nose to inhale her scent, which remained on the dress and he was not surprised to find it damp where her beautiful bottom would have been.* Ah, my wonderful lover, you haven't changed when it comes to getting aroused when we dance together. I love it. *

While Caterina prepared for bed, he went to check on the twins to make sure all was well with his children. He watched them sleep for a few moments, then pulled the covers up to their chins and planted kisses on their foreheads. After kissing them goodnight, he checked to make sure the house was secure, before heading to his bedroom.

He was removing his tuxedo jacket upon entering his room, when he noticed his wife was in his bed. He hung it on the closet door and finished getting ready for bed in the bathroom. He came back into the bedroom in just in his Dracula cape and laid next to his wife putting his arms around her soft naked body telling her, "I vant to drink your sweet juices."

"Oh really," Caterina turned around in his arms, "is that what you really want to do Count Dannya?" She smiled at him very longingly. "And here I thought you were going to fulfill the promise you made earlier." Caterina's arms encircled his naked body under the cape. She could feel his teeth pressing against her neck, along with his sexual arousal pressing against her tummy.

Dracula Williams only reply was biting her on the neck as his fingers reached down for her sex . . .

Dracula wants more than her blood.

Pau for now.

Now for the big question, was it a Trick? A Tryst? A Tease? You make the choice. Happy Halloween

*****************

I would like to thank all my editors for helping with this story. Having an editor for grammar, plot and other details is great, but having a beta reader editor was wonderful. She has a habit of asking silly questions that make you think twice about your story line.

This is the first contest on Literotica that I have entered. I and hope you have enjoyed reading my story. Please leave your comment below, vote or send me your comments about the story. I will answer those with return email addresses.

Copyright © 2001 & 2006