Trick Then Treat

Story Info
Sister teases brother & others in sexy costume.
2k words
3.89
210.8k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mischief night. All Hallows Eve. The Darkest Night of the Year. Whatever you call it, once we become adults, Halloween becomes synonymous with dressing up, going to a bar party, getting a little loaded up, and, for some, taking a little advantage of other costumed members of the opposite sex. Good costumes provide safety to lose one's inhibitions, a chance to play for a night. I, myself, admit to taking my share of liberties with a sexy woman dressed as a cat, playboy bunny, or anything else that made her look good. One year, the object of my desires was my older sister, Denise. Halloween hasn't been the same since.

Being a regular substitute teacher, Denise was invited to a Halloween party at a large pub in town. Not wanting to go alone, and, overhearing me lamenting my lack of plans, she offered me the chance to accompany her. It is worth noting that Denise and I did a little messing around in our day, so, I jumped at this chance, if only to see what she'd wear. As for me, I borrowed a friend's football referee's uniform, and, went as that. Denise told me to stop down at her apartment by 6:00pm, and she'd drive to the party. I arrived on time, and, as usual, she was still in the bathroom getting ready.

"It's ok, hon" she yells out, "C'mon in and see my outfit." With a slight degree of excitement, I opened the door and witnessed my sister, who was a tight-bodied 27-year old babe to begin with, dressed in a black mini-dress, with the bottoms cut upwards into slashes, just a tad too much makeup, jet-black nails (her own, not fakes), and, as the coup de gras, her top was plunging south, exposing a nice amount of her tremendous cleavage.

Stunned, I joked with her "What, D, you going for the Elvira look?" Turning towards me, fixing her tits, my sister said "Yeah, I wanna be wild tonight..It's only one night, right?"

Standing there in front of me, hands on her hips, ruby-red lipstick just calling out for smudging, I had many thoughts on what she just said. "You're right, D," I responded, tapping her waist sides to see how tight the dress was. She jumped as I tickled her.

"You think it's too much leg?" she asks me, noting my gazing up her thighs.

"Nah, nah..Looks hot..Very sexy," I tell her, thus beginning the evenings flirting.

"What about the top? Whadya think?" she then asks, heaving out her tits, likely dying to get a rise out of me with that question. "Perfect! Trust me, sis, you have perfect boobs!" I answered. She thanked me with a smile, and, we were on our way. In the car on the way over, I commented to her that the black nails looked so good, she ought to leave it on.

"That's right, I almost forgot" she quipped, "You're my nail guy."

Fanning the flames ever so slightly, I answered her that "AND a leg guy," and ran my hand over her very exposed thigh. At a stop light, I moved to run my hand further up and down her lovely and shapely thigh, to an affirmative giggle. It was then I was sure that this could be MY night.

We get to the Pub Charles, and head for the door. Upon entering, she removed her light jacket, showing her fellow teachers and bar patrons what she had brought to the party (and I don't mean me). Like bees to sweet apples, she was converged upon with "Whoa! Glad YOU made it!" and, "Hey hey, sexy substitute here!" Denise laughed off the advances, but, I could see she got some degree of enjoyment out of the effect she could have with that thin, skin-baring Elvira-like outfit. Some time goes by, we both mingle and she gets every lewd look and comment imaginable.

My favorite one, however, went something like "Hey, Denise..Wanna put the SUB in substitute?" along with a nicely-executed waist grab of her, nearly wrapping her around the guy's body. As I worked on some babes of my own, I kept a watch out (and on) my sister, not forgetting that I still had unfinished business to take care of tonight. The beer, wine, and mixed drinks kept flowing, and all were in a pretty loose mood. Denise included.

On one of her traverses from room end to room end, I noticed not one, not two, but, THREE different guys get in some good ass grabs on her, making her jump a bit and shriek. She'd jump, her boobs would nearly pop out of her top, and, guys would get two thrills for the price of one. It was a cycle, it seemed. I even saw some ordinary bar patron guy (who'd probably indented his ass mark on the stool) follow her towards the back and fondle one of her tits as she entered the ladies room. Denise came out, all smiles and laughing, and tells me "that guy just squeezed my boob!! This one, right here!" she said, pointing one of her long, black nails directly to her cleavage. "It's ok, D" I said to her, "Wait, though..Can't I at least get a feel?" I boldly ask her, halfway in jest, mostly in desire. "Yeah, go head (pushing her tits together for me)..Everybody else seems to think it's an All Hands on Me night!" I pretend to dance with her, so I block anyone's view, then dive my face into her tits, giving each a lick. "Goddam, Dene" I softly say to her, "You are really showing it all off tonight...Even have ME horned up." Running her pinky nail over my lips, and whispering ever so closely with her tongue, a severely buzzed Denise says "I know..And I LOVE IT," and led me back to the crowd.

Fully juiced up for her by now, my focus shifted to getting her, and, us, out of there for a little mana e mano action. I'd have to wait for Miss Life of the Party to wind down a bit first, however. Ever the tease, only my sexy sister could turn a game of darts into 8 guys falling over each other to either help her throw, or, even better, leer at her plunging tits as she did it. If my memory serves me correctly, there were 8 guys, in a semi-circle formation, surrounding her as she prepared to throw ONE dart. A particularly playful chap raised her tattered dress with a pool stick, to her response of "Hey, now...That's not helping me!" I heard a loud "But, it IS helping US!" The crowd obscured my view of her, almost swallowing her whole. Clearly, she was enjoying being the center of attention, and, if not careful, was going to end up on the bottom of a gang Denise sandwich. Even with me being in my own altered state, I wanted to get her out of there (so we could be alone!...hey, I'm a good brother, but, I'm not stupid!).

After completing a few dart tosses, Denise made her way out of the closing-in crowd of men, which included teachers and non-teachers. Finding me talking to a very cute, sweet girl of about 21, Denise whispered in my ear "Careful, hon...She's only about 17." This was either my sister's way of getting me away from this babe, or, a perceived threat to her own way of leaving, getting home, and, possibly, evening's sex. I decide to subtly question this young hottie, named Lilah, by asking her when she finished college. "Actually" she says, to my dropping heart, "I plan on going to ESU for teaching when I graduate this year."

"That's great, I think that's great" I say to her, with an injured libido. Denise taps me on the shoulders with those long talons of hers, and, I grasp her one hand, kissing it. "Yes?" I say, knowing that Lilah had no idea this was my sister behind me. "What can I do you for?" Leaning up close to me, Denise answers "A ride home soon, then we'll see what you can do for me."

I bid a fond adieu to this lovely young creature, and, watch as Denise makes her goodbye rounds. As expected, nearly every guy hugged her, with many pawing at her ass in the process. The bartender took the tip she gave him and placed it into her cleavage as she leaned over the bar, giving it back to her (and probably getting a good feel, too). The same bar patron dude who grabbed her boob also snuck in a high leg feel. Outside at last, Denise breathed in a deep breath of night air, and I just stared at her heaving tits. "D," I said to her, jokingly, "Take in ALL of that night air," and she heaved in another deep, breast-forcing breath. "Ahhhh......That's great!" she says, "Now what?" Not being hungry, I suggested a nice walk to clear our heads from the busyness of the inside party. Heading down the lonesome street, my sister put her head on my shoulder, and I wrapped my arm around her waist, squeezing it tight. Stopping in mid-step and running her hand up my chest, Denise coyly asks. "We haven't been together in a long time..I know you see me as a bod, not just your sister, right?" she asked, knowing the answer. "Yes, D, I do...Look at this body, this face and smile, these nails.. You are a WOMAN to me."

Standing at the edge of a baseball field fence along the road, my sister told me to kiss her. Already aroused, I had no problem doing this, and, planted a long one on her. "Mmm." she sighs, now firmly into the "together as in man-woman" territory. "You do that nice. Do it again, only longer...make out with me." Moving in again, I slowly and sensually devoured her luscious lips and probing tongue. My hands found their way all over her hot body. Only the night air heard her gentle sighs of approval, awaiting me to overtake and ravage this sculpted physical specimen known as my older sister. Our intensity was interrupted by her softly-spoken words: "J," she sexily purred, "Take me to your place and lay me down..Do it all to me. Show me you can be wild, too...Fuck me, J, all the night into tomorrow." Stunned, yet, exhilarated, I simply muttered "Ok..Let's," and headed back to my upstairs, 2 bedroom apartment. As I drove her car, my sister felt the need to be continuously all over me, unzipping my pants, teasing my chest with her long, black nails, and opening her top such that one lone, solitary button remained between me and my own flesh and blood's goblet-like tits. Denise was in major sex kitten mode.

Scaling the wooden stairs of my apartment, Denise and I stopped several times for impromptu liplocks, followed by undoing of some article of clothing. Entering my residence, I lead her directly to my bedroom and, as she requested, laid her down on the bed, caressing her silky-smooth legs. Motioning to me with those long nails (she KNEW how to get me!), my sister intoned that she was ready as well. At that point, I no longer, in any way, was her brother; I was a horned-up guy who had just picked up the hottest, most fuckable babe in the bar, and, was going to bury my hard cock in her until the sun came up. For the rest of the evening, into the wee morning sunlight hours, it was Denise and Jay, man and woman, engaging in wild, hot sex, climaxing numerous times, and making a mess out of my new sheets. Our respective states of mind was such that she enjoyed being fucked well all night by a man who knew how, and I enjoyed having at such a hot woman with an amazing wild side to her. As a fuck partner, my sister was quite the find!

From then on, any time my hot sister was up for it, all she had to do was casually mention The Pub around me; It worked well, as we both knew that was where our partnering began.