Tricked and Treated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam brushed a few strands of hair out of my eyes and looked down at me, "Are you thirsty, Madeline?"

My mouth was dry and I nodded, and then spoke softly, "Yes, sir."

He brought me over to a chair, just a few steps to the right. He sat me down, "Be a good girl and wait here," he said.

I straightened out my back, sitting up and crossing my legs. The tiny skirt rode up my thighs and I wanted to pull it down. The only thing I could do by myself was keep my legs closed. I watched my husband walk over to the bar, stopping along the way for another short chat. He's a popular guy, I'm used to it.

I waited patiently and silently. My eyes darted around, checking out everyone's costumes. Suddenly the little vibrator on my panties came to life. Soft at first, tickling my clit. I bit my lip and closed my thighs tighter together. I looked at Adam, engaged in conversation. I stared at him and purred inside my chest.

I saw him flick his middle finger down to his wrist and the vibrator started pulsing. It alternated between strong and soft pulses, making me squirm in my seat. My body grew warm with the little pleasures. The vibrations grew stronger and quicker against my clit and my breathing became staggered. People started looking at me as I fought the urges growing inside me.

My eyelids fluttered shut and my teeth gritted together. I uncrossed my legs and kept my knees closed together, ankles apart. I began humping the seat cushion, rubbing my pussy in circles against it. The vibrator was steadily teasing me. My breath ragged and my chest pressed against my straitjacket. I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. I must have looked like a squirming mess. My arms struggled against their restraints.

"Oh God," I whispered in a moan, "Oh my God."

The vibrator stopped suddenly and my eyes flashed open. Pairs of eyes were all over me. I panted, catching my breath for a moment, looking for my husband. I saw him smile at me from the bar. I blushed from embarrassment, guests gawking at me. As my tantrum ceased, they went back to their conversations, blowing me off as just being silly.

Then it started again. This time the vibration was a strong, heavy, steady buzz, pressed directly on my clit. I squealed and shuddered. I fell back into my chair and fought to keep my eyes open even though they fluttered rapidly. I humped the seat even harder, rubbing myself against it. My panties grew wet with my fluids. My mouth hung open with heavy breaths. I tried to keep control of my actions but it was too much. My knees buckled together, fighting to open. My back arched against the chair and my toes curled against the platforms of my shoes.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," I whispered in an unsteady tone, sealing my eyes shut.

I could feel the people staring. I could feel their eyes digging into me. I could hear their mocking tones but was unable to make out what they said. This only made the sensations flow deeper.

My husband had me on display and I couldn't help but give in. My heart raced. My sex overflowed with heat. Pulses of orgasmic bliss flowed through my body, soaking the silk of my panties. My feet dragged along floor in rhythmic ticks that was brought on by my quivering legs. My chest was hot and I could feel the heat radiating from my welts. My jaw quaked in a pleasurable chatter.

My eyes flicked open when I felt Adam wrap his arms around me. His strong arms squeezed me, bringing me back to reality, shaking me awake. The vibrator still buzzed against me, and I panted, my arms fought against their restrictions in sudden awareness. My husband cooed me and petted my head. My eyes closed again and I still jerked in his embrace when the stimulation on my clit, slick with my juices, became too much against my sensitive genitalia.

"Maddie, Madeline... Sshh," he whispered lovingly. "Relax... Relax, baby." His voice was heavy, deep and soothing.

His hand held my face, pressed against my flushed cheek. He turned off the toy sometime then. My breathing calmed, my muscles still feeling aftershocks, aching for more.

I heard a frantic woman's voice, "Is she okay?" she shrilled.

Adam kept his arms around me, holding me tight and rocking me. There was fire between my legs and a heat that radiated from me.

My heart slowed, hearing Adam speak, "Yes ma'am," he stroked my forehead; it was sticky, rising up with a thin layer of sweat. "She has these... episodes. They pass, sorry for worrying you."

He turned his attention back to me, "Madeline, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. Relax honey and just breathe. Can you open your eyes?"

I took a deep stuttering breath. My head rested against his chest. I blinked my eyelids open and looked up into his dark eyes. I saw his adoration for me in them.

People around us talked, some, I'm sure caught on to our charade. Others, I thought, probably only saw me acting in character. I heard chuckles and snorts, but in my husbands embrace I felt safe.

Adam let go of me with one arm, still keeping my body pressed tight against him. My eyes were glazed over and I saw him, fuzzily, bring a drink to my mouth. "Drink," he said.

I opened my mouth around the thin cocktail straw, using my tongue to flick it into my mouth before closing my lips around it. I sucked the delicious liquid into my mouth, Crown Royal and Coca-Cola. My senses evened out to almost normal as I drank, wetting my mouth. I still felt warm and didn't dare raise my eyes to see the look on everyone's faces, yet.

Adam took the drink away and set the empty glass on a nearby table. "Can you stand?"

I swallowed and blinked my eyes against the strands of hair that stuck to my glistening forehead. "Yes, sir," I replied.

Then my husband helped me up to my feet, propping me up on my wobbly legs. I leaned against him for balance. Once again he took me to him willingly.

Adam took me around to more crowds of costumed people, introducing me as his patient. He teased me with the vibrator off and on, making me twitch and fall against his side, though it was never enough to make me orgasm again.

I felt embarrassed, well maybe, but not really. I liked how he was controlling me, keeping my cunt soaked through the evening, keeping my womanhood warm. At his will, my toes curled in my shoes and my knees came together. I wasn't completely obvious; the edge had been taken off with the orgasm I had experienced recently.

As we were conversing with Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, Adam put his hand on my upper arm and pulled me away. We went down the hall to the restroom the hostess had pointed out. My arms started aching from being pulled so tight, however, I never complained. My husband brought me into the little powder room. It was tiny, but large enough for us to fit together, almost comfortably.

We squeezed inside and Adam looked at me, "Do you need to pee?" he asked.

I shook my head, "No, sir."

Adam smiled, "Very good... Let me see what I've been doing to you," he said. He lifted the skirt of my costume up over my hips.

I looked to the side, seeing myself in the mirror. My skirt bunched over my hips and soft purple silk outlined the bottom of my hipbones. I watched as my husband's hand closed over my mound, rubbing my wet panties against my flesh. My eyes closed and I whimpered softly against his touch. He held me firmly between my thighs, massaging my pussy through my panties, the silk gathering more of my juices.

His mouth was against my ear. I could hear his heavy breath and his coarse voice clearly, "You're soaked." He pulled my panties to the side, tucking them into the crease between my thigh and vagina. He traced his fingers against my folds and his lips kissed my earlobe between words, "Madeline, you're so fucking hot. You looked an absolute delight orgasming in front of all our friends."

I fell back into the corner as he touched me. My cunt was helpless under his care. I lifted my foot and propped my heel against the sink, spreading my leg open, knocking my knee against the door. I moaned and whimpered, feeling my husband's fingers smear my nectar over my clit and apply just enough pressure to make my legs tremble. I opened my eyes and looked up into his. Connecting with him as my face crinkled and my lips quivered.

Adam pressed two thick fingers inside my hole. I sighed as he drug them against my smooth walls. The sound my cunt made was so slutty, I was leaking. He pulled his fingers back out, still hooked into shape. He brought them in front of my face; they were shiny and slick, coated with my fluids.

I opened my mouth and Adam smeared my juices on my lips before pushing them inside my mouth. I sucked my flavor from his fingers, rubbing my tongue against them and dragging my lips up and down between his knuckles.

"Do you taste good?" he asked, watching me suck his fingers like his cock.

I nodded and mumbled, "Yes, sir," with his fingers still in my mouth.

He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and I licked my lips getting every bit of my cunt juice from them. I watched Adam pull up a bit on his slacks and then kneel down before me. I dropped my head back against the walls and looked at the mirror. My legs were spread wide, so filthy and slutty. My husband's head diving into my cunt. This would be a visual that would stick with me.

Adam's mouth fed on me, devouring my pretty bald pussy. His tongue drug against my pink lips and flicked against my clit. I felt his beard scratching against my soft flesh. His tongue and mouth greedy for every morsel of me. I purred and fought to keep quiet.

My husband probed his tongue in and out of my cunt, soaking his mouth with my fluids. The restroom began to reek of my sex. His tongue lapped and drilled, leaving me in a frenzy. I was hot, really hot. I'd open my eyes and see my flushed cheeks and chest in the mirror. My forearms rubbed against each other held by their restraints. My propped up leg shook violently as my orgasm approached. My body flooded with heat.

Suddenly, Adam pulled away. "I've had enough," he said as he stood.

I gasped and stared at him. He placed my panties back over my pussy, pulled my foot down off the sink and tugged skirt down so it barely covered my ass. I gazed at him in disbelief. My body ached for release.

Adam washed his mouth with some water from the sink and blotted it dry with a nearby hand towel. I was still in shock and he opened the door and started walking down the hall.

It took me a minute and I hurried after him. I scuffled along the floor; walking without the use of your arms is harder than you think. "Adam! Adam! Wait!" I kept saying over and over in my head, trying to catch up with him.

Finally, I caught up with him. He was holding two Crown and Cokes in his hand.

He chuckled when I got back to his side, "Took you long enough."

"My apologies," I said.

He held the drink below my mouth and I sucked a few sips out of the straw before he took it away.

I leaned up to his ear and whispered, "Adam, let me suck your cock, please, your naughty little girl needs it."

My husband shook his head and looked me in the eyes, showing his feigned disinterest. He held my glass up and I took a few more sips then he took it away again.

"Please. I want to feel your flesh in my mouth, please, please, please," I whispered and batted my eyelashes, using every tool I had. I turned in my right foot and drug the thick platform of my shoe across the floor; it was that sweet innocent goody girl look.

Adam shook his head, "Madeline, I don't want to put my cock in your mouth," he said sternly. "Stop being a silly slut, we are guests at a party."

I sighed and pouted. My bottom lip stuck out and my blue eyes became large puppy dog eyes. I saw the twinkle of a smirk on Adam's face for a moment. He loved that look, and I knew he loved that I was giving it to him right now. It made him feel so powerful.

Adam let me take a few more sips of my drink. He tapped my cheek after I finished, "Good girl. Let's go dance, Shall we?" His arm came back around me and it comforted me.

He led me to the area of the lounge where other guests were dancing. He placed me in front of him and held my hips. We started dancing, or I should say grinding with the beat. I purposely rubbed my ass hard against his crotch. My shoulders pressed against his chest. The back of my skirt rode up as I gyrated my hips against his cock hidden under his slacks. His hands only held me tighter, I knew he was enjoying seeing me this way. I was undeniably desperate and needy.

I felt his cock gaining strength under his trousers, his member grinding against my almost bare ass. I must have looked spastic, working my body against him without the use of my arms. My shoulders rocked back and forth, wiggling my body in time against him. His hands ran between my hips to the very top of my thighs. My skirt rumpled together in the front, barely hiding my panties.

Most of the couples around us weren't aware, all in their own games of bump and grind. The ones who did notice, I'm sure found my actions amusing.

I was going crazy inside, my husbands hands erotically touching me on the dance floor, feeling him grow under his pants. I heard his breath in my ear when my head rubbed against his shoulder. I still wanted more. I needed more. The warmth inside my body only grew deeper. I radiated. I know I did. I was frustrated and I didn't care anymore. I wasn't going to stop until I had my husbands cock. I can't help it. It's who I am.

I also knew, everything I was feeling, from my dependency on Adam to the frustration I felt, all of it fed my husbands lust. I felt it from him in the way he touched me, how his cock swelled against my ass. He loved me changing into a needy nympho under his control. All I wanted was to please him, give him my mouth and let him use me.

Adam spun me around by my hips, I tripped in my shoes and he caught me. I straightened out my legs and raised my eyes. The music slowed down and he brought me against his chest, my arms and breasts pressed against him. My head rested on his shoulder, I was as close as I could be without wrapping my arms around him. I always feel safe in his embrace.

We moved our feet and I followed his lead. My heart slowed down and I could feel a breeze against my mostly bare bottom.

I lifted my chin and kissed lightly along the line of his beard up to his ear, "I love you, Adam," I whispered. "I love you so much."

He had one hand on the small of my back, keeping me close. The other arm draped over my shoulder holding me at the side of my breasts. "I love you, Madeline," he whispered back.

"Have I been a good girl tonight?" I asked as we swayed with the music.

His hand slid down and patted my round bum, "You've been a very good girl."

I nuzzled my face against his cheek. I love how his beard scratches me so nicely. "So good that I get to satisfy my craving soon?" my voice stayed hushed.

I felt his face curl into thought for a moment, but he never answered me. Adam is always thinking, always methodical, always planning. Some say he's cold, but he's a lawyer. Big, softie lawyers don't make it very far. I never see it as cold, I know who he is inside. I've seen what happens when he acts this way. I fucking love it.

We danced a little longer, him holding me against him in silence.

Adam stepped away from me and put his arm against my back. He led me outside. Our feet crunched in the unraked leaves after we walked off the crowded patio. I saw Adam's eyes looking around and his lips rubbing together in thought.

He took me around the corner of the house and down a few steps until we were hidden in shadows. When we stopped I was standing in front of him, rocking, a bit unbalanced. He lit up a smoke.

I looked around and didn't see anyone. I spread my feet further apart as my husband took drags of his cigarette. My knees slowly bent more and more. I kept my eyes up as I carefully squatted down, trying to keep my footing. My heart began to beat faster as I pushed on my boundaries, but Adam's eyes didn't tell me to stop. I wobbled in my shoes and my body rocked back and forth as I rubbed my face against his crotch.

"Adam, I need what's inside here," I said as my cheek stroked against his bulge, "may I have it, please?"

Adam looked down and gave me an amused look and took another puff of his cigarette.

I buried my face against his pants, "I need it. I need it more than ever. Please, I want it. Please, Dr. Jorgenson, I need my medicine," I begged and purred.

"My cock is your medicine now?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, sir, I need it to survive. I won't make it through the night without it," I said then started biting around the button of his trousers, trying to loosen it with my teeth.

Adam didn't protest and watched me look silly. I was so desperate and he adored me. I tried biting the bit of fabric next to the button and pushing with my top set of teeth to get it through the hole. It wouldn't budge. I wanted to get his cock out. I wanted to free him. I struggled with the button, tugging on the fabric with my teeth. I tried wiggling the wool around the slit, getting the button to the perfect place.

Finally, it popped undone after so much effort. "Thank God," I thought. I looked up at Adam and smiled a big cheesy grin. I was so proud of myself.

My husband looked down at me and petted my head, pulling the loose strands of hair off my face. He nodded approvingly.

I latched my teeth onto his zipper and dragged it down. I could feel it unfastening as I pulled, it hurt my teeth so I pulled faster. Finally, I had his fly undone. I used my nose to push his fly open, smelling his musk as I did. Thank goodness he wore suspenders tonight, getting a belt done with my teeth might have proven impossible. I looked up at my husband as my nose poked into the fly of his black cotton boxer briefs.

He raised a brow watching me, then spoke, "If you can get it out, you may have it."

"Thank you sir. Thank you," I repeated over and over as I burrowed my way inside his boxer briefs.

His trimmed pubic hair tickled my face and I nudged the fly open further with my nose. My tongue snaked out and grabbed a quick lick on his flesh.

I couldn't get him completely free this way so I stretched up just a bit and latched my teeth onto the waistband of his underwear. As I brought the material down, I leaned back a bit too far in my shoes. Adam quickly grabbed my hair with his right hand, taking a good grip that made me squeal, but I was thankful I didn't fall into the grass. My heart skipped then got back on track.

Among the loud noises inside and outside, I couldn't hear a man coming around the house. I was too busy tucking the waistband of Adams boxer briefs under his cock. I heard someone light up a cigarette and I jumped. Adam took a firmer grip of my hair; it hung in a long curly ponytail from his fist. He held me like this often. I looked over at the man, I couldn't make out any features and he stood quiet facing us.

I brought my eyes up to my husband and his massive organ lingered in front of me. My face crinkled in worry.

"You wanted this," he said coldly, "now get to work."

I didn't have much leeway to maneuver my mouth around my husbands cock. Instead, he led me around his member like a puppet. He pulled my head up and down along both sides and I held out my tongue, lapping at his flesh. I wanted more, but I wouldn't dare ask. My tongue flicked around his shaft and against the head of his rod, wiggling and slapping against him. I was desperate to give him anything he allowed of me and I know Adam loved seeing me this way, his needy little slut.

Adam brought my head down just enough so I could close my lips around the crown of his head. I wanted to go further, I wanted him all, but he held me there. My tongue darted around his flesh, swirling and flicking inside my mouth.