Tricked and Treated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled my head further down, just until his cockhead nudged against my throat. My head turned slightly to each side as he directed his own blowjob. My tongue slithered around his shaft and my cheeks sank in, greedily. I devoured every inch he gave me. He started bringing me down just a bit more, pushing just a taste of his cock into my throat, and then pulling my mouth away.

He never gave me too much, keeping his control over my mouth and what he wanted. My tongue slithered out passed my lips to get just a bit more of his length. I didn't care about anything but pleasing him. I only wanted to give him my mouth and feed on my husband.

He teased me, pulling me by my hair up and down and I sucked hard, constantly, not wanting to give up what I had in my mouth. I know the best home for my husband's cock is my mouth and I did anything to keep it there. I was slobbering all over myself in the process.

He brought me all the way back, arching my neck so he could see my eyes and I looked up at him, my mouth open and eyes begging. I knew that man was still over there, just a few feet away, watching, but I paid him no attention. I am devoted to my husband and even more so when I am worshipping him with my mouth.

Adam let me pant and catch my breath while he looked at my needy eyes. "Do you want more?"

"Yes, sir," I squeaked. My feet were slipping in my shoes and I dug my toes in against the platforms.

He slapped my cheek hard with his left hand, making my ears ring and I moaned. He glared down at me, "I said, do you want more," he growled.

"Yes sir. Yes, I want more. I want it all. I want you to use my mouth, your property. I want you to use me as you see fit," I rambled, begging and pleading for his cock until he yanked my head forward and shoved his entire length into my throat.

My mouth was invaded and I coughed and gagged. I heard him groaning as he used my throat to grind his cock into. His hand continued swatting against my cheek. I couldn't breathe and my arms fought and struggled inside my straitjacket.

He yanked back on my hair and I heaved for breath. He looked down at me studying my face as I spit up, drool running down my chin. In my squat, my legs were spread so very wide and my panties clearly visible. The man to the side didn't leave, I didn't look, I could still feel him watching us.

I must have looked a mess; I could feel the strings of spit dangling off my lips. I hungrily licked at them but it was no use. I needed to wipe my mouth, but that obviously wasn't going to happen. Adam knew exactly what he was doing, and I loved it.

He shoved me down again, harder this time. His thick erection forced its way into my throat and it responded by clenching and spasming on his girth. The corners of my lips opened up and let the saliva drip out the sides. My arms cramped so much from being held by the restraints they started to go numb. He pulled me up and down on his cock, never letting himself out of my throat.

I started heaving, I could feel my stomach turning, but it didn't stop him. He fucked my face, grinding his hips against me. He must have felt me about to throw up and he quickly yanked my head back and let me wheeze and cough.

He gave me a moment to recover and I was such a mess. I heard the guy light up another cigarette; this must be too good to miss. I panted for a moment, feeling my throat tighten and relax, doing it's own heaving.

I looked up at Adam and he was so non-chalant. This is nothing new for us. He's been asserting his control over me for years now. All the years of training paid off.

My cunt was on fire; I could feel myself soaking my already stained panties. I wanted so badly to touch myself, spread wide before my husband like this. I secretly wished he'd turn on the little toy inside my panties again, but by the time that thought crossed my mind his cock was forcing it's way back into my throat. My mouth opened wide and I felt my lips stretch. His rod throbbed now, and he groaned, fucking the tightness that was left of my throat. My lips opened a little, letting that dirty sound of throat fucking escape.

I loved being his slut hole. I just can't help it. Letting my husband have me how he wishes. Nothing compares.

I heard more footsteps coming now. Just then my husband roared. Using both hands he held my head and buried it against him. He humped and grinded against my face, hurting my nose, making me gag and my stomach tremble. He unloaded a beast of a load into my throat, coating my esophagus with his sticky seed. I choked on it and started coughing. As he finished he let go of my hair and I feel back into the grass. My knees were spread wide apart and I was rolling around coughing up his cum.

Just in time for these guys to see me. Adam zipped up and walked over to them.

I wiggled around on the ground, cum dribbling down my lip to my chin. I heard the guys chuckling at me, they got a full frontal view of my panties, which I could feel were bunched up between my lips now. Adam laughed with them and lit up a cigarette, he was watching me with the others.

I finally got my legs curled under me and got up on top of them. I shuffled across the grass, on my knees, back to my husband's side. My hair had to be a mess. I looked like a distraught wanton slut.

I kept my eyes down when I got to Adams legs. His hand petted the top of my head and he pulled a crunched leaf out of it with a chuckle, "You're a mess Madeline."

I heard a booming laugh and baritone voice across from us, "You lucky bastard. I have to make an appointment with my wife to get a blowjob."

I raised my eyes just slightly; it was Adam's coworker, James, dressed as Hugh Hefner. I recognized him from the Christmas party last year.

Adam continued stroking my head and I leaned against his thigh. "I've been training this one for years," he said. I felt his cum drying on my chin. My husband looked down at me, "And there is always room for more."

I shied into his leg, hiding my face. I was embarrassed with myself for going that far. Well just slightly, more so I was putting on a show for the guys. Between the drying semen on my chin and my disheveled skirt, there isn't much left to be embarrassed about.

The guys ogled me as the conversation went to work related subjects for another twenty minutes. I felt like an object, but my husband continued to stroke my hair and make me feel safe.

"It has been fun guys, but I have to turn her back into the facility," Adam said, then shook hands with his buddies.

He helped me up to my feet and left my ass on display. My knees had indentions from the earth and blades of grass stuck to them. He walked me back to the car and settled me into the passenger seat.

Once he got in and started up the car, I spoke, "Adam, honey," I paused for a moment, "My arms are killing me."

"Is that so?" he asked, raising a brow.

"Yes, I'm really stiff."

Adam patted my thigh then reached down to pet my pussy through my panties, "I'm not done with you yet."

I looked over at him and stopped myself from speaking when the realization spread through me.

He nodded and grinned, "Unless, you don't think you need me."

I shook my head violently, "No, no, no. I always need you, please. When do you want me? Now?"

Adam thought for a moment then jerked the car, turning a sharp right into a deserted church parking lot. The tires squealed against the pavement and I screamed from the sudden turn. He found a place away from the lights and threw the car into neutral and put on the parking brake.

Before I could speak he was out of the car and on my side, unbuckling my seatbelt, then yanked my body out of the seat. He dragged me over like a doll to the trunk of the car. He shoved me down against the sleek black exterior; it felt cool against my cheek.

I squeaked and squealed as he tossed me around. His hands forcefully pulled my skirt up over my hips and his nails scratched my legs as he ripped my lavender thong down to my knees. Without any thought, my legs spread obediently open.

I heard him unzip as I was still catching my breath from all the sudden movement. He must have kept his arousal all evening like I had. It stayed with us. My cunt was still soaked and he quickly rose to hardness.

I screeched when he slammed his cock into my slick hole, forcing my body against the car. He picked up his pace quickly, steadily fucking me against the trunk. My body crushed against it under his weight. His pole dove into my body, joining us together, at last, pure ecstasy. I moaned and purred. He placed one hand on my head, holding my cheek down, and with the other he groped my ass. The car rocked as he used me, I was helpless and it was wonderful.

Cars zoomed by on the road; most were probably oblivious to us.

"Oh my God, Adam, you make me feel so good," I whimpered.

"I do?" he grunted. "I make you feel like a good little fuckslut, don't I?"

I worked my hips, rolling back against him as best I could. His cock pounded into me. My cunt made that dirty squelching sound it often does when I'm this hot.

"Yes, sir. I love being your fuckslut. More, please. More," I moaned with heavy breath.

He spanked my tight ass, repeatedly. I never count anymore. I felt my skin jiggle and grow hot under his palm.

I panted and moaned for him, "Use me, use me Adam, however you want. You know I only feel complete when I'm used."

The spanking ceased, my legs were going weak and little beads of sweat popped up all over my forehead. My mouth dropped open when he plowed his cock deep into my cunt and dug it inside. My body shook, he kept his length buried inside me as far as he could and dug against my cervix.

"Tell me my filthy wife wants my cock in her ass," he demanded.

I felt his meaty finger press against my bud and start pushing inside. I gasped and his cock drove into my body.

"Your filthy wife wants your cock in her ass," I repeated back to him, groaning the words.

He pushed another finger inside my ass and hooked them, working me open, still fucking my sloppy cunt. My ass burned, but I didn't care. I was getting everything I wanted.

"Fucking beg me, Madeline, beg me to fuck your whore ass," he grunted, thrusting his heavy cock in and out of my juicy fuck hole.

"Please, Adam. Please fuck my dirty hole. I need your cock in my ass. I want you to tear it open with your thick rod. Oh my God, please give it to me," I spoke so fast I didn't even realize what was coming out of my mouth. All I wanted was for him to be pleased. "Give my little ass the fucking it needs. Give it to me, please. God please, shove your cock in my ass, Adam. Your wife needs it. That's all she needs." I panted, half lying on the car.

My straitjacket had grown a size smaller in the last several minutes; it strained against me with each breath.

My husband fucked me harder than before in several fast strokes, "But your cunt just feels so fucking good," he said between each thrust.

"Please!" I screamed, loud enough to alert the nearby neighborhoods.

He pulled out of my dripping hole, gave both my ass cheeks firm slaps. "You're a lucky bitch," he said. I heard him jerking himself, it sounded wet and sticky.

"Why?" I asked in an exhale.

He spanked me again with his free hand, "'Cause I brought some lube, you don't want your ass torn up, do you?"

"No," I squeaked as he continued spanking me. Adam, he's always thinking ahead.

I felt him push his cockhead against my loosened bud. His hands spread my cheeks open and held me still as he popped inside, past my rim. I let out a deep satisfied growl. My hair was strewn all over my face like a blanket, sticking to my skin with my perspiration.

"Fuck, that's good," my husband groaned.

My anal walls spread apart to fit his girth. Opening up to take him inside. I felt the blissful pressure as he worked me open with his cock, slowly upgrading his speed and force.

"I love it when your cock is in my ass," I moaned, letting my eyes close with satisfaction.

Adam didn't speak back. He was focused. My moans grew into a higher pitch as he fucked me harder and harder, firmer and firmer. It felt like his whole being was behind him as he thrusted into my ass, using it as his fuckhole. I was so happy, so elated. He felt fucking incredible. With every one of his thrusts, I felt his weight behind it, slamming into my helpless anus.

His fingers dug into my hips, pulling my body back against him. I could have been completely limp and he wouldn't have cared. He took from me and I gave it more than willingly. I didn't care about people driving by in the cars, the people who could possibly be watching us, people on their phones with the cops reporting us. None of it mattered. A cloud of bliss hid us. We were together, completely.

My body slammed against the car. My sweaty cheek slid against the paint. My feet were almost lifting off the ground and my thighs crushed against the side of his fancy sports car. I panted and whimpered, tears welled up in my eyes from the force. When something hurts, my eyes tear up; it's not something I can control.

He fucked me rough, deep, forcefully, whatever name you want to give it; it was exactly what I needed. Adam always knew what I needed.

Suddenly he pulled out, grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked me down onto my knees, spinning me around on the way. The little gravel rocks hurt my legs. I looked up, my eyes glazed and wide, watching my husband rapidly jerk his cock.

"I want it, I want your cum. Adam, please." I begged him whole-heartedly.

He grunted and pulled my face closer. My mouth dropped open and within a second he shot his sticky load all over my face. It came out in thick ropes. The first one landed diagonally across my nose. I flinched my eyes shut in reaction. His cum was warm against my flesh, coating my cheek and lips; my tongue caught a few lucky drops. He tasted divine. I licked my lips to get all I could. I playfully pouted because I couldn't clean my face to get the rest.

My husband let go of my hair when he stepped back. He looked down at me thoughtfully as he zipped himself back up.

"Thank you," I said softly. My tongue stretched to the side, almost getting another taste from my cheek.

Adam fully smiled for the first time since we left the house, "You're fucking beautiful, Madeline."

I blushed and shied away into my shoulder, all giddy and warm inside, post-fucking bliss.

"Come on, let's get you home," he said.

He came back to me and held onto my forearms, lifting me up. After a bit of a struggle I got back up to my feet on my weakened legs. He helped me back into the car and we drove the rest of the short route home. His cum dried on my face and started itching a little. I didn't complain.

We pulled into our driveway. With Adam's aid, I walked to the front door. The candles in our jack-o-lanterns had burned out and the bowl of candy was completely empty. Who knows how long the candy lasted anyways.

Adam took me to our bedroom and set me down on the bed. Then he knelt down in front of me and unlocked the padlocks of my shoes. He rubbed each foot carefully for several tender moments. He then stood back up and reached behind me. I leaned forward while he undid the buckles holding my arms back.

He didn't have to tell me, I knew from the care he was giving me now that I was perfect tonight. My arms came loose and I winced. My elbows didn't want to unbend and Adam carefully stretched them out for me. He pushed up the sleeves of my jacket and rubbed my strained muscles.

I leaned my forehead against his as he cared for me. Being restrained all night hurt, I had been cramped up for hours now. It hurt, yes, but it was worth it. It was always worth it.

*

Authors Note

This story is entered in Literotica's 2010 Halloween Story Contest. If you enjoyed the read, please give me a click on the stars. Comments and feedback are always appreciated.