Tricked & Treated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dazed, blindsided, and past the point of non surrender Monica knew she was fucked both ways to Sunday. If Mitch found out she wasn't Lilly, he'd probably walk out of her life forever. If she stopped swimming now that she'd waded into deep water she'd drown. One side of her wanted to cry for deceiving him, the other wanted to rejoice because she was finally getting something that she'd been dreaming about for years. The moment she'd heard his voice and realized he thought she was still Lilly she knew she wouldn't stop the inevitable if it came to that. She was leaving it in fate's all-knowing hands. She had no choice, not really, if this was all she ever got of him, then so be it. She loved him, bottom line. If somehow she got lucky and he didn't figure out the deception then she'd always have this night to fall back on. She knew that she would never, ever confess this and risk losing him. Her mind spinning, Monica decided to just live for the moment and hopefully afterwards she could think of something to keep him in the dark. Please... she silently implored God, looking up into the darkness towards the ceiling, just let me have this much.

Loosening her death grip on Mitch's strong muscled biceps Monica wrapped her arms around his neck and began kissing him back with all her heart and soul. Literally feeling her surrender Mitch actually felt tears sting his eyes, he wanted to make this a night neither one of them would ever forget. He let their questing tongues duel for a few minutes, as all the while he slipped his fingers up and down inside Mona's snug sheath. She kept tightening then releasing her muscles grabbing his fingers. Every time she did that his cock jumped wanting to bury itself so far deep inside her that they would both get lost. With great restraint he broke the kiss.

"Lay down baby, I want to taste you." His ragged breathing and the naughtiness of the words themselves had Monica shuddering. Oh God, she didn't know if she could survive that. "Come on" he coaxed in a velvety whisper that had goose bumps popping out all over her very needy body. He carefully eased his fingers from out of her. She heard herself whimpering like a little puppy, her clit literally throbbing in response to the mental pictures that were flash flowing through her brain. Not knowing the proximity of the sofa or end table to where they were standing had Monica very carefully easing herself down to the soft carpet. She was so turned around that she didn't have a clue where she might be in the room. She lay on her back, amazed that she could feel wetness sliding down the crack of her ass, and she hadn't even cum yet. She was so turned on she felt like she was going to hyperventilate. Her chest heaved up and down trying to force oxygen into air starved lungs. Mitch followed her down and blindly felt his way along her body, positioning himself on his stomach, easing her trembling legs apart. He could smell her excitement. It flowed from between her legs enticing the shit out of his cock and incensing his male primitive instincts. He actually growled as his thumbs spread her open, exposing her extremely swollen clit to the warm air before finding her with his outstretched tongue.

Silken heat; It flowed across Monica's nerve endings vibrating straight up to also capture her nipples. They went to a plump bulging hardness in less than a blink of an eye. They ached, causing her to cup her full breasts; she massaged and then rolled the needy tips between her forefinger and thumb, which started a throaty purring deep down inside her chest. Without even realizing it she was keeping time with Mitch's now flickering tongue against the nub singing and dancing between her legs. Hearing that deep throaty sexpot sound; had Mitch almost shooting on the spot. He began bucking his hips gently, rubbing his cock along the fibers of the thick soft carpet. He could cum like this; easily. Who would have known that sweet little Mona had this kind of tigress sexuality locked away in her almost sweetly meek personality. He was glad, damned glad, because he was nothing but carnal when it came to sex. He loved to get down and dirty; and the wilder the woman the better. This was a side that he'd definitely never even hinted at to Mona, he figured she'd never understand it. But since that mind numbing blowjob she'd given him earlier in the evening, easily hands down the best he'd ever had, he'd been revising his thoughts about his, yes his, soon to be thoroughly fucked best friend.

Concentrating on her sweet little clit he alternated between long flat tongued strokes from top to bottom, and fast hummingbird movements of his tongue straight on the nerve center. It drove most women wild, and was definitely working now. He smiled, getting bombarded with the feel and taste of her. Shaking his head from side to side now he allowed her juices along with his spit to cover his cheeks and drip down his chin. Oh yeah, this was how he liked to eat a woman. But now it was time to go a little deeper. He slipped not two but three fingers inside her tight, tight, tunnel, inhaling her clitoris, sucking on it hard. She screeched and bucked her hips upward. He was ready for it, and maintained his suction while moving his fingers rapidly in and out of her. It fast forwarded her climax and he felt the tremors on his fingers, while inside his mouth she expanded almost like a cock getting ready to cum, as he sucked her fiercely.

"Shit!' She screamed at the top of her lungs. Then, "Yes! Oh Yes!" Monica lifted up, slamming her ass back down hard on the carpet. As she rolled from side to side riding out her pleasure, he continued pummeling her cunt and sucking her clit while hanging on for dear life. After about five seconds or so her sensitive nerve endings started rebelling and she began trying to get away from his mouth. He laughed out loud releasing her.

"Damn sweetheart you turn me on!" He pushed himself up to his knees, wiped the back of his hand across his mouth then pulled her hips towards him. Wrapping her legs around his waist, he plunged into her in one smooth move. "Ahhh Shit," he moaned. "Your pussy feels so fucking good!"

Still reeling from her massive orgasm Monica was totally pliant as she was pulled forward; it was something of a shock when Mitch's cock impaled her without the least bit of fumbling or indecision. She really hadn't been expecting it. She was surprised that it didn't hurt having him fill her so fast; especially with how big he was. He started out with frantic rapid thrusts; his only goal at this point was cumming. Monica's sexy as sin voice and sounds, everything about being with her, made him needy, and beyond any kind of control at this moment. Being in the totally dark room also enhanced his senses. He knew this was going to be very fast. It was already building within him.

"Oh fuck me, this feels incredible!"

Monica knew that tone of voice. Instinctively she began squeezing him internally, trying to keep up with his tempo, knowing it was impossible, but not just wanting to lie there. She wanted to make him feel good, wanted to erase every other lover he had ever had, even if he'd never know it was her. She milked him, gripping him as hard as she could. She couldn't see him, but she felt him arching back, stiffening like a board as he trembled and jerked like a marionette on a string. He was so deep inside of her that she felt every spasm ride up his dick right before the first hot jet of his cum blasted into her.

"Oh baby, baby, baby, baby, baby." He kept repeating that word, until all the pleasure was totally wrung out of him. Monica's heart wrenched, the tone of his voice suddenly scared her. It was filled with warmth; and god help her, what sounded like love. For Lilly, who he thought he was making love to, not her. Suddenly this night with all its emotional guilt and unexpected pleasure got the best of her. A sob started at the back of her throat and once released let out a torrent of others. Her whole body shook as she realized the show was over and that she had to come clean, if she didn't she knew she'd never be able to look him in the eyes again, that made her start crying even harder. Now she'd lose him.

Coming back to reality, Mitch felt as if he'd just had an out of body experience. The first thing he realized was that Mona was crying, deep gut wrenching sobs. Fear struck his heart; oh shit he must have hurt her. In all the years they'd been friends he'd only seen her cry like this once, five years ago when her mother had died from breast cancer. He had cried with her. Panicked, he carefully eased himself out of her shaking body and standing up, groped around clumsily finding the end table, almost knocking over the lamp in his haste to get a light on. At the click and flood of soft mellow light Monica flipped over on her belly, covering the back of her head with her arms and buried her face into the carpet, crying hysterically. Mitch eased down beside her on one knee, touching her shoulder gently. His hand was shaking uncontrollably and he felt like he needed to throw up. If he'd hurt her, he'd never forgive himself. Monica shook off his hand wailing loudly. Stung, not knowing what to do, Mitch tried again with the same results. He was getting really scared.

"Mona honey, please look at me." His tone beseeching, he caressed the small of her back through the fuzzy material of her robe. He inadvertently tried to look to see if there was any sign of blood anywhere but the pink material had come back down when she flipped over and he couldn't see past her thighs.

"Baby please! I didn't mean to hurt you, just..., just roll over and let me make sure you're okay."

Her hysteria fading somewhat by the gentle tone of his voice and the soft rubbing of her back, Monica actually heard what he said the second time. Hurt? She thought confused. The initial storm of emotion left her gasping for breath as small persistent whimpers set off a bout of hiccups. She knew she had to face him eventually, but she couldn't stand the thought of the look of betrayal she'd probably see in his eyes. The hand rubbing her back stopped and drifted up to her left shoulder nudging her softly, trying to get her to turn over. She allowed him to help her onto her back, but immediately her forearm came up to cover her eyes. She couldn't make herself look at him just yet. His hands on her thighs surprised her and she jumped, she had her legs together and he was carefully trying to pry them apart. The shock of that made her move her arm to look straight up into his very worried eyes.

"Mona I have to look and make sure your not bleeding." She watched his eyes tear up and his bottom lip quiver. "You know I'd never intentionally hurt you for the world right? I love you sweetheart, I'm so, so sorry." He bent down cupping the side of her cheek looking into her eyes.

"I... I'm not..." she cleared her throat, something she always did when she was nervous. It was a left over habit developed from being very shy as a child. She tried again.

"Mitch... I'm not hurt." She watched the confusion replace worry in his eyes. "I tricked you, it didn't start out way, but I didn't stop it, and now it's too late and..." she blurted this confession out talking as fast as she could. "And... I... I... Now you're going to hate me." There, she'd said it. She broke eye contact from him, looking at the ceiling over his shoulder.

A wall of relief washed over Mitch like hurricane tidal waves. Now he understood. Reaching down he scooped her into his arms, struggled for a moment to stand, then walked over to the sofa and sat down on it cradling her in his lap. As he'd lifted her, Monica's arms had automatically come up around his shoulders and she'd hidden her hot teary face in his neck. They sat that way for a good fifteen minutes as Monica hiccupped and occasionally sniffed as she let the loving movements of Mitch's gentle fingers stroking through her hair calm her.

"You ready to talk?" His voice was docile, caring. Monica nodded her head and moved a bit restlessly, as if she were thinking about moving out of Mitch's lap. His arms tightened around her very possessively.

"Oh no you don't sweetheart. I've got you, and I'm keeping you." His voice left no doubt that he meant it. Looking up at him, Monica swallowed a lump the size of an egg in her throat.

"I owe you an apology Mitch. I didn't put that costume on to fool you, I swear I didn't. Lilly wasn't feeling good, so I helped her undress and laid her down."

He harrumphed, shaking his head in disgust.

"Don't you mean she passed out and you undressed her?"

"Well... I guess so." Monica hated talking bad about anyone. "I just tried it on. I only wanted to see what I looked like in it. I was going to my room to change when you came upstairs and... and... well..."

"I pounced on you." Mitch was watching her beautiful green eyes intently, he didn't like the shadows lurking in them; Monica was feeling way too guilty. He made a split second decision, silently asking God for his forgiveness; then continued looking her right in the eyes and lied, swearing to himself that it would be the first and last time. "I pounced on you." He repeated.

No... that's not... that's not exactly right. I should have told you I wasn't Lilly. But I... I..."

"Never stood a single chance," he stated bluntly. Monica didn't say anything; she just looked at him wondering what he could be talking about. Mitch took a deep breath. "I knew it was you the whole time. I was just teasing you sweetheart. I thought you'd slap me and tell me to cut it out. But you didn't and I realized you thought, I really thought, you were Lilly. It started out just seeing how far I could push you, until you confessed. When you didn't I got a little crazy because I realized that you possibly felt the same way I've been feeling for the past fifteen years. I needed to know how far you would let me go. After what happened upstairs I knew I couldn't let it end there. So I came down here pretending to be looking for Lilly. My question now, is Mona, do you hate me?"

"No," she whispered. "I've loved you forever, in every way, since I can remember. I've lain awake so many nights, while you were with other women hurting so bad I just wanted to die. I tried substituting other men for you. But they weren't you." As she spoke Mona shifted herself in his arms sitting up to look him directly in his eyes. "Both of us too scared to tell the other." She half laughed, half cried, as she kissed his lips hard. "All," kiss "These," kiss "Years!,"

Monica sat back looking at Mitch solemnly.

"I never knew, never even suspected."

"Neither did I," he whispered, kissing her softly on the temple. Grasping her by the sides of her face he pulled her back to his lips. Their breaths mingled and melted together, one kiss after the other. Each enveloped in the glow of love radiating from the other. Monica's breasts nestled in the light blond hair coating Mitch's chest. He shuddered, hard and wanting her yet again. She sat back noticing for the first time that his thighs were sticky and slick from their combined passion, slowly leaking out of her from their first coupling. She blushed. Mitch laughed and teased her.

"A little cum never hurt anybody." Monica faked shock smiling impishly.

"A little? Looks like a whole lot to me." To punctuate her point she squirmed, her knees rocking side to side on the cushions on the outside of both his thighs. It felt good so she did it again. He groaned.

"Keep doing that and it's going to get a whole lot stickier around here." Mitch could feel his cock coming back to life between them.

"Promises, promises," she sang in a pretty clear tone for someone with such a deep sexy voice. Up for the challenge Mitch took her by the waist and lifted, helping her get her feet solidly beneath her before he let go. He then followed her up and stood a few feet in front of her. Facing towards her, he stood naked and unembarrassed, his cock swaying proudly. Monica still wore her robe, which he promptly removed by carefully pushing it off her silky shoulders, then sliding it down her arms letting it fall to a crumpled heap at her feet. He stared at her, at her hourglass figure which resembled something like the starlets of the Hollywood of old. Greta Garbo eat your heart out. Her full "C" cup breasts were topped by the most amazing nipples he'd ever seen. They were large and pale pink. Like creamy cherries he thought. Reaching out he traced around her left nipple, causing it to pucker and swell. Her fast response made him feel humble.

"These are beautiful Mona, you are beautiful." Her nose and eyes were red and puffy from crying, and her short auburn hair was hopelessly tousled, but she looked nothing but perfect to him.

She smiled back at him shyly, letting her own eyes do the walking over his nude body. She had seen him in a swimsuit a hundred times over the years. But nothing had prepared her for the full effect that the beauty of his masculine form naked would be. His cock, full, long, thick and curved, was utterly beautiful. Monica had never judged a man by his size before, and she knew even if he had been smaller that it was the man who made the penis, not the penis that made the man. It simply wouldn't have mattered to her. His balls hung full and tight showing his state of arousal. She noticed that from the lower belly down to around his cock and balls he was as hair free as a baby. She hadn't noticed that little bit of information before.

"You shave?"

It was obvious that he did but she was curious. She decided that it was one of the sexiest things that she had ever seen; she didn't want to stop looking at it. His cocky smile told her that he knew what she was thinking.

"I like the way it feels. If the woman is shaved also, then it's double the sensation."

Monica thought about it. She'd never shaven all the way, just the usual bikini cuts. Maybe she'd try it sometime. She figured maybe sometime soon.

"I want to make love to you baby. This time looking into your eyes, I want to see your expression when you cum for me." Mitch's voice was almost hypnotic. Monica could only nod her head yes, words weren't possible. He looked down at the apex between Monica's legs and frowned, her outer lips were swollen and red. He reached out stroking her lightly; she parted her legs, giving him full access. His touch didn't seem to be hurting her, but Mitch was feeling highly protective right now.

"I did hurt you." He didn't look happy at all.

"No. No I'm fine." In fact she was burning just a little bit, but who cared, the pleasure would more than outweigh any slight discomfort she might feel.

Mitch pulled her in for a tight hug. Monica loved the hug but she wasn't letting him off the hook, she was on fire and wanted him in her. Now, not one minute from now. She kissed his neck, letting her tongue trail down to his collar bone, reaching down as she did so to grip his shaft in a firm hold, she squeezed firmly. He grunted, letting her have her way with him. She trailed her mouth over to the other side of his chest and circled the tip of his masculine nipple with her warm soft tongue. He jumped in her hand. Talking dirty was something that she'd always been fascinated with but never inclined to try with any of her previous lover's but somehow now the moment seemed right.

She turned away from him to lean down palms first into the cushions of the sofa. Her ass waved up in front of him, as she looked back over her shoulder to find him watching her, she could see the blue sparks of desire flashing out of his eyes. She moved her hips suggestively, moistened her lips and purred in her sexiest drawl.

"Don't you want to come fuck this?" She closed her eyes halfway. "I'm dripping for you. I want to cum all over your hot hard cock as you pump into me and slam your balls all over my juicy wet ass." Mitch watched her, enjoying hearing words like that coming from Monica's mouth. They were so made for each other. He grabbed his cock, widened his stance and started jerking off, looking right into her moist sparkling cunt. Surprised, Monica watched his hand pumping for a minute before looking again into his eyes.