Tricked & Used

Story Info
18 year old tricked into locker room cock service.
1.3k words
4.04
155.6k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone has that person they like. That person they think about when they go to bed, shower, watch a game, or relax. I'm 18 years old, on the basketball team, and found that girl. At 6'2, my height gave me an advantage that most guys dream of. My thick muscular legs and tone stomach were not perfect, but I thought they were pretty good. As I shot baskets in the gym I noticed this girl staring at me, so I showed off a little and let my broad shoulders do the work.

We made eye contact time and time again. I checked her out from her toes, up through her long legs and across her breasts. It was on. She waved, smiled, and headed towards the locker room. So I said peace to my friends, and followed to my own locker room, trying to hide the growth in my pants. I knew what I'd be doing all alone in the showers. At least I thought.

As I got to the locker room I noticed it was empty. I took off my shirt, sweat pouring down my stomach, and worked to remove my shorts. Underneath the athletic spandex, which were once tight against my body, a bulge was showing. At 18, I was only about six inches hard, but it was thick and I knew it. Often times messing around in the showers, showing it off as a joke.

I grabbed my towel and headed towards the shower, thinking of her small butt and how she too could be taking a shower across the school. I started to lather the soap on my body, my nipples getting harder, my entire body relaxed. I shut my eyes to daydream of her. That's when someone reached around and grabbed my still soft cock. They didn't say anything, neither did I. I knew who it was. I felt the hands move up and down my shaft, stopping to grasp my balls. They squeezed a little and I let out a little moan. I was in heaven.

"Don't ever stop, even if someone catch us," I murmured, hoping my friends wouldn't catch the two of us. I felt another hand move across my stomach, my tone abs, and finally start to play with my nipples before it too lowered down to my cock. I couldn't take it anymore, as my cock began to get bigger and bigger, to its full 6 inches thick. She began to stroke it, pull it, and pick up pace. I began to moan and rock back and forth until my cock began to pulsate, and the cum squirted out onto my chest. Another and another, each washed away by the water. Until I was getting soft again.

"Let me taste you," I said, wanting so badly to taste her juices and please her like she did me.

The hands moved from my cock and from behind they slowly pushed down on my shoulders until I was on my knees. Filled with ecstasy from my orgasm I couldn't help myself. I let her put me down on my knees. I just closed my eyes as the water poured over my naked body. She put her hands over my eyes and shut them as I turned to sit down, with my head pressed against the wall. I sat and opened my mouth sticking my tongue out.

Suddenly I feel two hands on the side of my head. The moment has finally come, I move my head forward a little, and into my mouth I taste a drop of something sweet. I open my eyes in panic to see Austin, my friend, and his cock inches from my face. Before I can even flinch he thrusts his cock into my mouth, with my tongue out. On his first thrust he goes hard and fast deep into the back of my throat. My head slams against the wall and suddenly I can't breathe as all I can smell are his short shaved pubes.

He pulls back out as I sit there gagging and coughing, trying to spit up saliva and precum. As I cough again he takes his hands and whips his cock across my face. Not until now did I realize just how big it was. It was bigger than mine by at least a couple inches, but just as thick. He hit me again with it. When I came to my senses I decided I was leaving!

I rolled on my side and put my hands down to get up. As I did, I fell and landed straight on my back. Soon Austin was on top of me, straddling me with his balls hanging over my mouth. "Suck them, just like your girl sucked them"

I had no idea what he was talking about, but I wasn't going to do anything. I held my lips shut. Soon he was holding my nose shut, and I knew what was going to happen next. I opened my mouth to take a breath as he pressed his cock against my lips. It slide in, inch my inch...he pushed it in, only to pull it back out again. He started to bounce on my face, his balls slapping my chin, my head hitting the wet floor.

"Let try this again, and then I won't do anything else, but you have to suck my nuts," I looked at him and shook my head yes. I just wanted out of this. He pulled his cock out and slowly started to drop his nuts one by one into my mouth. I stuck my tongue out, following his direction; I licked them and sucked it. It tasted salty, mushy, and almost kind of good. Then he told me to open wide, and he started to shove his entire nutsack in at once. As I sat there gasping for breath...Jackie(my girl I thought jacked me off) walked in wearing just her bra. There I was sucking Austin's nuts.

She didn't leave though. She came over, licked Austin's cock, and said hello. Austin got off of me and told me to sit up, so I did. Amazed at what had just happened. Still on my knees while Austin was standing Jackie came over and told me she was going to show me how to suck him. As kinky as anything I said okay, and was ready to watch something for a change.

She knelt down beside me with Austin's dick hovering above, hard as a rock. She told me to do what she does. She opened her mouth to take his cock. So I did too. We both looked at Austin. Then without warning Austin shoved his cock back into my mouth, and Jackie took hold of my face. She started to move it back and forth allowing Austin to facefuck me. I could feel him start to tense up, his cock starting to twitch in my mouth. I squirmed, but I was too weak to move, suddenly a stream of cum shot into the back of my throat and I instinctively swallowed it. He pulled his dick out and stream after stream shot onto my cheeks, up my nose, and over my eyes. I shut my eyes and took it, until Jackie opened them forcefully for the last stream to shoot across them.

Finally, she took my face, as I was no rendered motionless, and she pushed it onto his still hard cock. Inch by inch I took his cock, slowly until I was down to the base. She squeezed his balls to get some cum out and then she used her hand to drain all of the cum onto my lips.

Little did I know that as I sat there on the base of his cock swallowing his cum, was my other friend, Timmy. His cock hard in hand ready.

To be continued....