Tricked by the Brat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before too long her orgasm was looming once again, she panted and writhed... urging Sean on and tilting her pelvis to meet each thrust... she wanted him to cum.. she needed him to cum.. she could not stand this much longer.... She grunted... urging him.. Cajoling him.... Then he was cumming and her own orgasm peaked at the same moment.

"UNNGHHH" she cried out through the gag, far too loudly... if tiffany had actually been asleep....

Sean must have thought the same thing, as he half still, tense.. his cock still pulsing inside her. There was no sound, and Sean quickly pulled out, exclaiming over and over.

"Shit, shit... this is crazy"

Sean was pulling up his pants and he quickly started unbuckling the straps.

"This was a stupid idea, look at the bed... oh shit.. we are gonna get in so much trouble...The Brat will have heard us for sure..."

Sam gasped as the gag was removed. She wanted to bask in the afterglow, to cuddle and be held, but she remembered Tiffany's instructions. She needed Sean to go, and his sudden lack of courage worked to her advantage. She nodded, and rubbed her wrists.

"I'll clean up, don't worry. But maybe you had better go... " She kissed him. "Thank you... it was lovely"

Sean grinned. "You are so messed up."

Then he was padding downstairs. She followed him down and they kissed at the doorway.

"See you Monday"

Sam nodded and smiled. She kissed him again, her lips parted, she was till excited, but she knew Tiffany would be impatient. He grinned at her, and then was gone. She leaned against the closed door a moment, her body trembling. She glanced at her wrists and thee were light red marks where the straps had held her. She hoped they would not leave marks.

"Oh my God, that was fucking amazing!"

Tiffany stood at the top of the stairs, eyes wide and her cheeks flushed.

"Now get up here..."

Sam felt a tenseness in her tummy, but she obeyed.

12