Tricked Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's earlier mistake gets her blackmailed into more.
3.4k words
4.16
146.9k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from "Tricked" and therefore is best read in that order.

About nine months after we returned home, we had a baby girl, Emma. My marriage to Jeff was back on an even keel and life was pretty good.

Of course I had kept quiet about my night with Mike, but it did push me into making more of an effort with Jeff; initially out of guilt but later because I wanted to.

I had realised that I had enjoyed the encounter with Mike so much because he had dominated me in bed; and liked the feeling of submissive to his desires. Over the last year I guided Jeff into being more like that with me in bed.

I started by buying him a pair of handcuffs as a Valentines present and encouraging him to take advantage of me. As a result things had definitely improved between us, and I think both of us were happier with our sex life (obviously limited somewhat by the pregnancy.

Then one day, about 6 months after Emma was born, my worst fear was realised. Jeff was at work and Emma was asleep upstairs, when there was a knock at the door.

I answered it quickly not wanting whoever it was to wake Emma. It was Mike.

"Hi" He said

"Uh, hi." I replied, totally thrown by his unexpected appearance.

"May I come in?" he said and almost pushed past me into the house.

Stunned, I closed the door after him and gestured toward the lounge.

"You shouldn't be here." I stammered out.

"I know but I know Jeff's at work and you're on your own with the baby. So I guess we have time to chat. What's the baby's name by the way?"

"Emma" I replied, more than a little spooked by the idea that he knew Jeff's whereabouts.

"Is she mine?"

"No you bastard, she's not" I replied really worried now

"You don't know that for sure though do you?"

"Yes I do" I replied terrified about where this was going. "It's nice to see you but I think you should go now" I continued wanting this to end

"Jeff doesn't know about us does he?"

"Yes he does actually; so I would leave if I was you"

"Well you see I know that he doesn't because I spoke to him yesterday"

"What? What did you say?" Now I really was scared.

"Oh I followed him to his office and then arranged a meeting with him, saying that I'd met him in Atlanta"

"You followed him"

"Yes, well I needed to make sure of the situation before we had this little chat"

"Little chat?"

"Yes. Well that little film we made in Atlanta has definite commercial possibilities"

"Commercial possibilities?" I repeated dreading the response

"Well I have been offered a great deal of money for a completed film. And well I am afraid that I need that money. So I need you to finish it with me."

"You are joking?"

"No, I'm not"

"Fuck off. There is no way I am going to make that mistake again. Now please leave" I said standing up.

"Sit down" he ordered. "Look, this can go one of two ways"

"What can go one of two ways?" I asked fearing I knew the answer.

"Well option 1 is that I give Jeff a copy of our DVD and file for paternity rights - I'll leave you to work out how the rest of that option goes"

"You bastard. Why can't you leave me alone? You had your fun with me last year, can't you leave it at that" I replied desperately hoping for a way out of this nightmare.

"Or option 2; you do everything I ask for the next week, we finish the film, I get what I need and leave you in peace"

"But I can't"

"Well you know the consequences. It's your choice Mike said and got up to leave.

"Wait." I said jumping up to block his path

"How do I know that this isn't just the start of the blackmail? What will it be next year? A. Sequel?"

"Look I know you have no reason and no option but to trust me; but as a gesture of goodwill, if you do everything I ask, you have my word that I will leave you in peace and that you will not hear from me again."

There was no way I could tell Jeff, so I really had no choice and Mike knew it. I pleaded a few more times but eventually had to concede defeat.

"So if we finish this film of yours what happens to it?" I asked.

"Well WHEN we finish it, it will be sold as a reality porn movie"

I'd already guessed that and it scared me; but not as much as the prospect of explaining to Jeff that Emma might not be his daughter. "But what if Jeff sees it?"

"Does he watch a lot of porn?"

"No"

"Well there's not much chance of that then is there"

"I have no choice do I?"

"Not really. Not if you want your marriage to continue"

"So what exactly do I have to do?" I said resigned to my fate"

"Well today is Friday; so you have the weekend with your family then next week I will come here every day from Monday to Friday from 1pm until 4pm and you will do everything I say. If you can do that then that will be it. I will be gone and you can get back to family life"

"And I have your word that that will be it"

"I hadn't planned to make that promise but I have and I will stick to that provided you do as I ask; and do it with enthusiasm. This film needs you to play your part. If you don't then the deal is off"

"Like I said I have no choice, do I?"

"So we have a deal?"

"Reluctantly, yes"

"You can be as reluctant as you like off-camera; as long as the camera sees the same cock-hungry wife it saw in Atlanta"

"Fuck you"

"That's the idea. And just in case you get any clever ideas you should know that I have arranged for a package containing a copy of the original DVD to be sent to your husband unless I give daily instructions to delay it"

"Oh and your daughter"

"What about Emma?"

"I don't mind what arrangements you make but I want my 3 hours undisturbed or the deal is off"

"Ok, I'll make arrangements" I said resigned

"Until 1pm Monday then" Mike said and then got-up to leave.

That weekend I was a bag of nerves wondering whether to go ahead with it or come clean with Jeff. Somehow I knew that even if our marriage survived, things would never e the same between Jeff and me.

As much as I hated the idea I knew I had no choice but to agree to Mike's demands and hope that he kept his word to me afterwards.

Over the weekend I managed to organise a friend to look after Emma for me.

The weekend seemed to fly past and I couldn't think of a better way out of my situation that didn't involve risking the end of my marriage. A marriage which perversely had improved over the past year to the point where now I was least willing to take that risk.

I gave Emma an early feed and took her to my friend's house around noon and then hurried home.

I wasn't sure what to wear but knew that a t-shirt with some Emma's lunch on it probably wasn't it, so I got changed into a black dress and heels and awaited my fate.

At 1pm sharp Mike arrived.

"Hi". Mike said carrying a holdall with his camera stuff.

"Mike please. Is there any way I can appeal to your better nature. I enjoyed our time together in Atlanta but my marriage is better now and I have a family. I have some money; not much but some"

"Unless your idea of not much is about $50,000; which I don't think it is then no" He replied while starting to set up the camera in the lounge.

I continued to plead with him but to no avail

Mike then handed me a paper with a script on it. "Read through it and then I want you to read it to the camera"

It was basically me giving the background to the Atlanta discussion and me asking Mike to help me make Jeff jealous.

Clearly I didn't want to read it and told Mike that but he repeated his ultimatum and gave no alternative.

After three takes he was finally happy with my reading of it. I also knew what was coming next because the final sentence was me offering to suck his cock.

"Ok now, when I say action, I want you to move from the chair onto your knees and give me a blowjob. When I tell you that I am going to come I want you to put your hands down by your sides and open your mouth wide"

"Please don't make me do this"

"Look I have probably lost about 15 mins through your whinging. That means I don't leave until 4:15 today. I think you get the idea. This week will go a whole lot better for you if you just get on with it."

With no option I nodded my head in defeat.

"Ok, action" he said after switching the camera back on.

.I slipped down onto my knees and shuffled over to him.

If this was under different circumstances, I would probably been highly aroused at the idea of being at this man's sexual beck and call; he was still after all, an absolute hunk with a magnificent body.

As it was I could feel tears in my eyes as I removed his trousers and took his cock in my mouth.

I did as instructed working his impressive cock with my tongue knowing that he would be fucking me with it several times over the next few days.

I started to sense that he was close and sure enough Mike soon announced that he was going to come. Remembering his instructions I put my hands down and opened my mouth wide.

Mike grabbed his cock and wanked it fast, holding it close to my mouth. Sure enough the first blast hit his target; putting a rope of thick cum onto my tongue. The next spurt was directed higher; catching my left eye and cheek; and the remainder over the rest of my face.

I think he must have been saving it up for me because I don't think there was much of my face that didn't have cum on it. When he had finished he pushed his cock back between my lips.

I swallowed down his first blast of cum as I sucked and licked his cock until it finally softened in my mouth and he withdrew it.

"Keep your hands down and turn to face the camera" Mike instructed.

I did as instructed knowing that I must have looked like a total whore, and blushing in embarrassment.

Mike then told me that I was not to attempt to wipe away any of the cum until after he left later. He then got me to undress for the camera and lay on the floor.

After repositioning the camera, Mike went down on me. I'd forgotten how good he was at this because despite myself I was soon getting very turned on.

Several minutes later my body betrayed me and surrendered to his talent. As in Atlanta, Mike didn't stop and I hated myself as my body stayed near that orgasmic peak and built toward a second release.

When that second release came and I held his head tight to me, I mentally surrendered; knowing I was truly his to do with as he pleased.

"Tell me you want more" Mike said.

He clearly wanted to film me begging for more and I knew there was no point resisting. My body had already betrayed me twice what would be the difference in making it three times.

Mike recommenced what he was doing and soon I'd given up all pretence of resistance. I remember being shocked at myself when I realised that I had, without thinking, started wiping his cum from my face with my fingers and sucking my fingers clean.

Mike soon had me coming on his tongue and fingers for a third time, but still didn't stop. It was only as I gasped for breath after in incredible fourth orgasm that he stopped.

I was beyond feeling guilty at this point and would have agreed to pretty much anything.

"Tell me to fuck you". Mike said as looked up at me from between my legs.

"Fuck me" I said without hesitation.

Mike moved up and started to push into me.

"Please use a condom. I have some upstairs" I said already knowing that it was useless.

Mike just ignored my request and pushed himself fully into me.

Even after the birth of Emma I could tell the difference. As much as I hate to admit it his cock felt great. I loved the feeling of being stretched that little bit more than usual.

Mike fucked me slow and hard. He took my hands in his and held them down firmly above my head. This extra feeling of being dominated really turned me on and again I shocked myself by seeking out his mouth to initiate a full-on French kiss.

Totally lost in the moment I was still kissing him when I squealed into his mouth as I came. Mike soon followed pumping his seed into me.

Mike rolled off me and onto his back.

"Clean me" he said. Again I didn't hesitate rolling over to clean his cock with my mouth. So much for me not normally liking to taste; somehow this stud had me ready for anything despite the blackmail.

I also didn't need to be asked to fuck him again when he got hard after me working on his limp cock for ages to get him hard.

When I came again later, I realised that I would also have carpet burns to explain.

Mike left me at around 4pm feeling totally exhausted and very ashamed of myself.

Despite being blackmailed and forced into it, I couldn't hide from the fact that despite all of that, I had enjoyed it, and then gone further than I had been forced to

Whilst I wouldn't choose to go through with the rest of the week, I also knew that I would enjoy it and my body tingled at the prospect.

I hated myself and wished I could somehow undo everything that had happened; with the exception of course of Emma and the past 12 months or so with Jeff.

That evening Jeff asked about the carpet burns on my knees. I felt terrible lying; saying that I did it while playing with Emma.

That night in bed I did something I very rarely do; without Jeff asking; I went under the covers and gave him a blowjob. When Jeff came I swallowed every drop of his cum and gently kept going until he softened in my mouth. Jeff must have thought it was his birthday.

I know that it didn't really make up for what I was doing behind his back but at the time it seemed the right thing to do and I certainly enjoyed the loving cuddles afterward, that seemed to melt away the problem I faced.

Tuesday lunchtime arrived all too quickly.

This time Mike insisted we fuck on my bed, I hated the idea because it was mine and Jeff's. This might seem a stupid technicality given what I was doing but it somehow seemed a greater betrayal doing it on our bed.

Mike started by fucking me doggy style, I was very uncomfortable about the location so couldn't get into it but Mike came quickly again inside me. Then after some more oral play where he made me cum twice (the bastard really is very good at that), he said that it was time to fuck my ass again.

I was hesitant but not given much choice. After lubricating his cock in my saturated pussy he pushed the head into my ass.

Since my first time in Atlanta I had had anal sex a couple of times with Jeff and although it was initially uncomfortable I usually enjoyed it. Mike's cock hurt a lot more than Jeff's as he entered me, stretching my asshole much wider. I tried to pull away and escape the pain but Mike held me tight.

I don't know why but I get turned on by being overpowered and this occasion was no exception. Mike slowly pulled me back onto his cock until I was fully impaled. The experience somehow transformed the pain into something more erotic and I was relishing my own discomfort

Mike gave me no time to adjust and started to fuck me slow and hard. I was so turned on that after only a few minutes Mike had me clenching the sheets with my fists and pushing back to meet his thrusts. Soon after that my asshole was quivering and spasming around his cock as I came hard.

Mike continued his steady rhythm until I came again a few minutes later and then quickened his pace. I was still well into it when he pulled out, spun me around and pushed his cock into my mouth.

The speed at which Mike moved me took me off guard and it took me a second or so to realise what was happening. I very quickly became aware of the taste of my ass on his cock and tried to pull away. By this time, Mike had a firm grip on my head and held me in place as his cock spewed cum into my mouth.

"Swallow it and clean me up" Mike ordered. I don't remember making a conscious decision about it but I am ashamed to say that that is exactly what I did, grimacing slightly at the foul taste in my mouth.

That afternoon when he left, I felt more used and dirty than I have ever felt. After I'd showered and collected Emma I sat in a chair holding her, trying to compose myself before Jeff arrived home.

That night I also wondered what I should do about the fact that this unprotected sex could get me pregnant again. I decided to see the doctor in the morning for the morning after pill.

On Wednesday morning Jeff's car wouldn't start so he took mine and I had to call out the AA to look at it. Fortunately it was something minor but it did stop me having time to see the Doctor. I had only just arrived back from dropping-off Emma when Mike arrived.

That day Mike chose to fuck and cum in my pussy twice; once in the Kitchen and once over our Dining table, each time cleaning him with my mouth afterward.

I knew that the chances of escaping this week without getting pregnant were slim so my only hope was to also have unprotected sex with Jeff. I hated myself for doing it but knew that it was probably the only way I was going to still have a marriage after this. So, as well as having my sessions with Mike, Wednesday and Thursday nights were also taken up with sex.

On Friday Mike basically repeated our Tuesday session by fucking my ass and then coming in my mouth. Surprisingly I quite enjoyed it and even coax a third cum out of him before he left.

I wasn't sure that I could trust him but Mike was good to his word and I never heard from him again after that Friday.

I really wouldn't have gone through with that week of I had a choice, but I didn't, however I'd be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy most of the actual sex.

I know (from your comments on the last story) that most of you see me as some cheap whore and maybe some part of me is, but I do love my family and believe it or not it has forced me to face-up to some truths about myself.

I have told Jeff about my preference for being dominated in the bedroom and he has risen to the challenge. He is now firmly in charge in the bedroom and has become very demanding of me (which I love) and we are both very much happier as a result.

We did have another child (Louise) about nine months later and fortunately they look very alike. I love them both and hope that we will now live a normal life together.