Tricked into Lesbian Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move up until your cock is at her rosebud, ass fuck whore," Chantelle ordered, after she put what was likely lube on my cock.

I obeyed, kind of intrigued by the strange contraption.

Laura moaned as my cock head touched her ass. "Oh yes, fill my ass with your cock."

Wanting to oblige, I began moving my face forward and watching in awe as I slowly moved closer to her ass and my cock disappeared between her white cheeks.

"Oh yessss, fill my asshole completely," Laura moaned loudly until my face was pressed against her ass.

Chantelle said, "They say a picture is worth a thousand words. If that is true, what is a video worth?"

My body tensed at the idea of being filmed again, yet I really no longer had a say; I just had to hope that once this crazy evening of sexual debauchery was done I could rationalize with these two women.

I fucked her asshole with my face for a minute to two, finally getting into a rhythm of sorts and beginning to really enjoy what I was doing, when I again felt hands on my hips. I kept fucking Laura's ass, even as warm liquid was poured between my ass cheeks.

"Now my arse slut, this is going to burn at first, but I'm using a small cock to get you prepared for much bigger ones," she explained, as if she was doing me a favour. "But I suggest you just keep fucking Laura's ass and concentrate on being the pleasure pet you now are."

Although it was impossible not to feel the cockhead poking at my anal entrance, I did try to focus on fucking Laura, which I was enjoying immensely. Hearing her moan because of me turned me on and if she liked it in the ass, which clearly she did, how bad could it be?

Just as I was asking that rhetorical question, I felt the first burn as the fake cock broke past my tight rosebud. I whimpered into the toy on my face while trying to keep the same pace of fucking.

"Just relax, arse slut," she suggested, rubbing my back gently while slowly sodomizing me...a strange contradiction of sensations.

It was impossible to relax, but Laura helped as she began bouncing her ass back on my face, making me focus on something other than the burn in my arse.

The burn continued, but I was surprised to hear, "All in, apparently your ass was made to be filled."

Like previous comments, her suggestion was utterly ludicrous, yet my arse was definitely filled nonetheless.

"Now my pet, you are going to be a live rocking fuck horse," Chantelle continued. "You will move forward and fill Laura's ass and then bounce back and fuck yourself."

Although awkward and painful at first, I obeyed, moving back and forth between fucking Laura's arse and then fucking my own arse. After a couple of minutes, I began to get into a constant rhythm and miraculously the pain dissipated and was slowly replaced by an odd pleasure.

"That's it you ass fuck toy," Chantelle said, "you have indeed found your calling."

I ignored her words, instead focusing completely on staying in rhythm, beginning to really enjoy both fucking and being fucked at the same time.

Suddenly Laura screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuck," and collapsed forward, apparently coming from getting arse fucked.

Although the pain was all but gone and a pleasure had emerged, it was a teasing pleasure, creating sensations, but not enough to get me off...my pussy was still on fire and pleading to be allowed to come.

I continued fucking my ass, enjoying it and yet getting more and more frustrated by my inability to have an orgasm.

Laura suddenly crawled under me and began licking my cunt and instantly the pleasure exponentially intensified.

Chantelle reached over and pulled the harness off my head and asked, "Enjoying yourself, my pet?"

"Yessssss, Mistressssss," I whimpered, the orgasm that had been bubbling just below the surface suddenly boiling again.

"So you want to come?" She asked, as I continued bouncing back on the cock in my arse harder now, wanting to feel it buried deep in me, as Laura hungrily lapped my cunt.

"Sooooo bad," I moaned, knowing I was close.

"Laura stop," Chantelle ordered, while grabbing my hips and holding me in place with the strap-on buried deep in my ass.

"Nooooooo, please Mistress, I need to come so badddddd," I whined, knowing I sounded desperate and pathetic.

"I promise you the most intense orgasm of your life, Dione," she said, she hadn't used my real name the whole time we were there, and it was a sudden reminder of who I really was.

I was a strong, young, independent woman; I was a rising star in the corporate banking world; no way was I a sexual plaything for two rich older women.

I was about to say as much when simultaneously, wordlessly, both Chantelle with her cock and Laura with her tongue resumed pleasuring me.

Instantly my hard resolve disappeared and my bimbo slut mindset returned. "Oh God, yesssss," I screamed, "double fuck your slut!"

"Mmmmmm," Chantelle purred, "that is a great idea. Laura go put big Jerome on."

Laura slithered out from underneath me, my orgasm apparently again on standby, as she went to the closet.

Chantelle said, "I lost my train of thought. I was promising you the best orgasm of your life, wasn't I?"

"Yesssss," I nodded, the promise tempting me to the bent, to vaguely quote Hamlet. Was I going crazy? I was definitely out of my comfort zone...out of character. And yet, there was no denying the cold hard truth that tonight was the most amazing night of my life.

"All you have to do is one thing," she said, giving me three hard quick strokes.

"Any...thinggggg," I replied, the words extreme, but true at the moment.

"Excellent word choice," she approved, as I watched Laura put on a massive black cock that was definitely way longer and thicker than anything I had ever experienced before. "So you accept the invitation to be our live-in pet?"

"Is there an option two?" I questioned.

"Leave now and forget your coming of age, your sexual awakening, your meaning for life, as if it never happened," Chantelle offered.

So I was at Robert Frost's critical moment where two roads diverged. The safe road had me continuing my career and likely being lonely or meeting a man who was adequate but fit the social norms of high end society: or, the risky road, black as night with the unknown and yet with rewards seemingly unlike anything I had, or ever would otherwise, experience.

She continued, "All the stress of your job, gone; all the pressure of your career and financial stability, gone; all the frustration of meeting false friends and trying to fit in, gone; your mind, body and soul would become ours, and in return we would give you everything you ever wanted, everything you ever fantasized and a million other things your mind hasn't even begun to fathom."

In my intoxicated, aroused state, her offer sounded amazing and as I watched Laura move to the bed and lie down in front of me, I knew at this moment that giving myself to these two women was all I wanted to do.

"Go ahead, Dione, our pet, our slut, our slave, straddle Laura's cock, fill that fuck box of yours and officially declare your life as Dione over and allow your new life as DeeDee, twenty-four hour, seven days a week, submissive sex pet, to begin.

My head was spinning with indecision, my cunt was dripping with desperate desire and my arse was screaming to be pounded again...absurd but true.

The decision should have been easy, get up and leave, but my mind wasn't in control of me anymore, at least not the academic mind that had made almost every decision in my life up to this moment; no, my body was making this decision, as well as a part of my mind I didn't know existed, as I didn't speak, but instead straddled Laura's huge ten inch cock and impaled myself.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," I screamed, definitely waking up the people the floor below us as my pussy, no my cunt, was widened and filled unlike anything I'd ever felt before.

I began bouncing on the cock, taking even more in my hole, my orgasm again building.

"Say it, DeeDee," 'Chantelle demanded, as she held me in place, the massive cock buried deep inside me, pushing my body forward.

"I'm your live-in, pet," I declared without hesitation.

"And your new job is serving us," she clarified, as her plastic cock, which now seemed wider slid into my arse, creating a new pleasurable burn.

"Yes, I'm your slave," I weakly agreed, as the cock in my ass filled me.

"This is the medium ass cock," Chantelle informed me, even though I couldn't fathom anything bigger ever fitting in me...I felt so fucking full.

"Please fuck your pet in her cunt and arse," I begged, wanting to come, needing to come, pleasure all that mattered.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"Deedee, bimbo, slut, pet, slave, cunt licking tart, whore, submissive bitch," I listed, wanting to please her, wanting to be all those things to her.

"Now," Chantelle declared, and as she began fucking my arse hard, Laura simultaneously bucked up creating sensations I didn't know existed.

Instantly my orgasm built as I said more swears in thirty seconds than I had all my life. "Oh God, oh God, oh God, fuck my cunt, my arse, fucking shiiiit, fuck, make me your slut, fuck, fuck, oh God, fuck, sooo good, close, close, harder, fucking bloody hell, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

In just a few hard strokes, thirty seconds maximum, my orgasm erupted through me with a euphoria and intensity hundreds of times greater than any boyfriend had ever given me.

I collapse forward on top of Laura who declared, "She's never had multiple orgasms."

"Well, let's rectify that," Chantelle declared as she kept pounding my arse throughout my orgasm, making it seem like it would never end, pulsation after pulsation coursing through my very being.

"Tooooo good," I whimpered, as the pleasure was so intense I thought I may pass out.

Suddenly, Chantelle pulled out, flipped me onto my back and I watched as Laura quickly moved between my still trembling legs and buried her face in my cunt.

Chantelle explained, "Although Laura is great at many, many things, no one eats cunt like she does."

I moaned as she licked me, but warned, "I can't come twice."

"I guarantee you can," Chantelle said, as she took off the strap-on cock.

"I've tried so many times," I moaned, "and I get so close, but never get off."

"Laura has a magical tongue," Chantelle said, before putting the cock that was just in my ass in my mouth.

It was just another humiliating task, in a humiliating, yet life changing, evening.

As she slowly fucked my face with the plastic cock, Laura slowly lapped my cunt. It felt amazing, yet I knew it was all for nothing.

After a couple of minutes, Chantelle pulled the cock out, tossed it on the floor and straddled my face.

As expected, I began licking, already getting frustrated with how good Laura's tongue felt, knowing the orgasm that was building on top of my first one was just a tease.

I hungrily lapped Chantelle's pussy, her taste still as exotic and tantalizing as the first time, when I suddenly felt two fingers slide inside me, enhancing the pleasure.

"Ready for the impossible to be made possible?" Chantelle asked.

"God, yesssss," I moaned, between licks, but I didn't believe it was possible, even though my orgasm seemed to be on the brink of eruption.

"Do it, honey," Chantelle moaned.

Suddenly I felt her tapping her fingers on what must have been my never before discovered g-spot, while she simultaneously flicked her tongue on my clit. Instantly, the invisible damn of denial broke and my second orgasm cascaded through me.

"Yesssssssssss," I screamed, as my second orgasm hit me as hard as my first.

Chantelle lowered her cunt and began grinding on my face and I eagerly licked while my body twitched non-stop with utter euphoria...I had reached sexual utopia.

Laura kept tapping my g-spot, kept flicking my clit and even as my second orgasm kept pulsing through me I felt another tremoring below the surface.

'I couldn't have three' I thought to myself as I struggled to pleasure the pussy almost suffocating me.

Soon my face was coated with Chantelle's pussy juice as she came all over my face for a second time this crazy evening. In this position it was like getting a bucket of water poured on my face, although this was way more satisfying to the taste buds.

As Laura kept pleasuring me, Chantelle got off me, pulled open the night stand, pulled out a long wand of some sort, turned it on and moved it between my legs.

"Oh Godddddddddddd," I again screamed, as the intense vibrations stimulated my clit extremely and another orgasm began to rise quickly.

"It's a magic wand. Mixed with Laura's magic fingers, we can have you coming again and again and again," Chantelle explained.

"Yes, fuck, Mistress, sooooo intense," I moaned.

"Come again, my pet," she ordered, pushing the vibrating wand harder onto my clit.

"As you commaaaaaaaaand," I screamed, as my third orgasm hit me.

Incredibly, over the next few minutes the orgasms came again and again until I lost count, got light headed and passed out.

.....

Ever wake up after an incredibly vivid and realistic dream? I woke up feeling incredibly refreshed after what felt like the best sleep ever.

I opened my eyes and turned to look at my clock when I realized this wasn't my room; that meant it wasn't a dream.

I sat up and looked around as reality hit me like the coldest shower ever.

Last night happened.

Fuck!

As I look around, I realized that I was on the floor.

Fuck!

I also realized that I was still naked, except for the thigh highs.

Fuck!

I also realized I had something on my neck. As I reached up and felt it, I realized I had a collar on.

Fuck!

Shame burned through me as every aspect of last evening came flooding back...all the naughty, out of character things, I'd done...all the promises I made.

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

I didn't know what to do. I stood up and looked around for my clothes, but didn't see them anywhere.

Fuck!

Suddenly, I heard Chantelle's voice. "Pets don't walk on two legs."

I turned around and looked at her. She was dressed in a very professional business suit, her hair back in a ponytail and wearing glasses. I just began to speak when I was cut off by her. "I think...."

"I do your thinking now," she firmly said. "Now get on all fours."

I stood paralyzed with indecision as I watched her go to the dresser, grab something black and walk to me.

"I see you're going to need some work," she sighed, as she clamped a leash to my collar and tugged down hard.

I fell to my knees, my head spinning.

"On all fours, slave," she ordered.

"What time is it?" I asked, "I need to get to work." Although that wasn't true, as I was beginning a four day weekend.

"Now you're lying to your Mistress?" She questioned. "I'm very disappointed. Last night you were very, very compliant."

"I was drunk," I pointed out.

"Drunk with lust," she corrected.

"That was a onetime thing," I declared, although still not standing up.

"Deedee, we can do this two ways," she sighed dramatically.

A vague memory of being renamed popped into my head. "Please, Chantelle," I pleaded.

Chantelle lifted up her skirt, revealing she was sans panties and wearing thigh highs. She challenged, as she moved her cunt into my face and held the back of my head, "If you can last two minutes and not lick my cunt at all, I'll let you go. But if you do, and we both know you will, we will have no more of this silly behaviour."

Her pussy lips were touching my lips. Her scent was strong, and intoxicating, instantly making my head light. I knew I had to resist, my life and career depended on it. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else, but visions of last night popped into my head: eating pussy, getting sodomized, getting double penetrated and multiple orgasms played like a very bad porn movie.

I felt my pussy getting wet against my will and I wondered if it was almost two minutes yet.

As if on cue, she announced, "Thirty seconds done."

Only thirty seconds?

Fuck!

My mouth was watering and as she began to grind her pussy on my face, her wetness landing on my lips, the temptation growing with each second.

She continued speaking, "Just lick, my pet and become what you were born to be."

Her words were preposterous and yet a longing to just let go was undeniably growing inside me.

'Stop! Stop thinking like that', I scolded myself.

"One lick and you can have this delicacy every day; you can have multiple orgasms every day; you can be the pussy pleasing pet you and I both know you are," she continued.

God, I wanted to taste her so bad; but just one lick, one taste, and I was no longer in control of my fate.

"A minute," she announced, "I'm very impressed. Maybe you don't want to taste my cunt again."

Half way there. Half way to having my life back. Half way from resisting the greatest temptation of my life.

"Laura will be very disappointed," Chantelle continued. "She chose you. Out of all the pretty girls the past three years, she chose you."

Oddly, hearing her mention Laura, the good Mistress in the good Mistress, bad Mistress system they seemed to have, pushed the temptation.

"Lick, my pet, my slave, my cunt licker," she began listing, each derogatory name somehow sending sparks of pleasure to my suddenly burning pussy.

"Rug muncher, pussy pleasure, arse fucker," she continued, while grinding her cunt up and down my face.

Fuck! I wasn't going to make it. I wanted to taste her; I needed to taste her; I had to submit.

"Even if you don't submit, I'm going to get one more orgasm from you, my pettttt," she moaned.

She was close to coming, so close to coating my face with her sweet cunt cum that without even thinking about it, I extended my tongue and licked.

As soon as her exotic taste reached my taste buds I knew my body had made the right decision even as I scolded myself for my weakness.

"Goooood pet," she moaned, as I lapped away like a dog.

I couldn't imagine not doing this again, even though I knew it was morally wrong. I should have been able to last two minutes, a hundred and twenty seconds, yet now time stood still as I eagerly lapped pussy perfection.

"Here it comes, my loyal pet," she moaned, a couple of minutes later.

My face was again coated with pussy cum, and I again lapped it up like it was the best wine.

"Oh yesssss, lick up all your Mistress's cunt cum, you dirty fucking disobedient cunt munching whore," she humiliated.

My hand went to my burning cunt and I began rubbing myself before I was roughly tugged to the floor.

"Pets only get to come when given permission," she scolded, before she dropped her skirt back down and tugged the chain. "Crawl, Deedee."

"Yes, Mistress Chantelle," I replied, not mortified by my situation, but feeling guilt for getting on her bad side.

She walked to her drawer pulled something out and walked to me. "To complete the pet look," she began, as she bent down and shoved, what I would learn, was a dildo tail in my ass.

"Shiiiiiiit," I screamed, a burn coursing through my ass as it was roughly filled.

"Follow me, my pet," she ordered.

I followed her out of the bedroom, to the kitchen where a plate with bacon and eggs lay on the floor. Adjacent to the wall was a plastic cock.

She led me to the plate and said, "Eat."

"Thank you, Mistress," I absurdly replied.

Thankfully, there was a fork and knife. I ate for a few minutes before Laura walked in and greeted, "Good afternoon, sleepy head."

"It's afternoon?" I questioned. 'How long was I out for?' I thought to myself.

"Yes, Chantelle has already been to work and is having all your things brought over here."

"She was?" I asked, in complete awe of everything.

Chantelle laughed, "For such a smart girl, you can be rather dense sometimes."