Tricked Into Pegging And Sucking!

Story Info
Husband learns to love pegging and cum.
3.7k words
4.42
452.8k
346
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Everyday2
Everyday2
252 Followers

It all started about two months ago when my wife and her two girl friends turned the tables on me and the two husbands of her friends. We had been getting together as a group for dinner parties with a theme for a long time. Always it was the guys who decided what the theme for the party was, and we had done football, hockey, pirates, Disney, monsters, etc. You get the idea.

Well this time the ladies decided that we were all going to be lingerie models. That's right. Lingerie models. All of us.

"No way! You will never get me to dress in lingerie! Forget it!" I said.

"Oh come on!" she said, "it will all be in good fun!"

We argued back and forth for an hour, and finally she used the ultimate female weapon - she started crying...

"Ok" I told her. "I will only do it if everyone else does also." She said that everyone else was going to and I was the last hold out! So I reluctantly agreed to do it, much to her delight!

She then produced a list of what she wanted me to wear. It included a baby doll nightie, panties, lace-top stockings, a garter, and strappy high heels. She told me that it all had to be as sexy as possible, and have lots of lace and sheer material. No cotton nightgowns allowed!

Since my wife is very small, none of her lingerie or high heels had a chance of fitting me, which meant I would have to buy my own. My wife pointed that out to me, and seemed very amused at the thought of me having to buy lingerie for myself.

She reminded me of a shop called His and Hers that was nearby where they sell all kinds of sexy lingerie and adult toys. The shop was open till midnight, and it was eleven then so I still had time to make it if I went right away. I needed to get the stuff right away since the dinner party was the next day. She said that she had recently been there with her two girlfriends to pick up a new toy. That surprised me, since we usually shop for those things together. She pointed out that if I went right then it wouldn't be crowded, which was ok with me because I didn't want anyone I knew to see me shopping for lingerie!

So I headed to the closet for my shoes. Then I saw it. A bag from His and Hers up on the shelf behind some sweaters. I reached up and pulled it off the shelf to look inside. What I saw puzzled me, but we have always enjoyed toys so I wasn't totally surprised.

There in the bag was a realistic looking dildo with a vibrator on each end, some lube, and a harness so you could wear it as a strap on. I know she had talked about maybe wanting to have sex with her girl friends sometime, and had told me they had talked about it several times including the idea of a strap on. I figured they were going to give it a try, which is fine with me! I only hoped I would get to join in on the fun sometime!

I returned the bag carefully to the shelf, put my shoes on, and headed out the door. On my way out, my wife smiled and said to have fun shopping and that she wanted to hear all about it when I got home.

As I pulled up to His and Hers, I noted that there were no customers in the store! just the sales assistant, who turned out to be a very attractive 30ish woman. As I entered the store, I noticed she had pretty green eyes, long black hair, and a hot body. She wore a black mini skirt and white blouse, sculpted lace top stockings with just a hint of the lace peeking out from under the mini skirt, and 5" black platform spiked heels with ankle straps. Her name tag read Julie. I almost turned and walked out at the thought of having to buy lingerie from her...! Rather I wanted to ask her out!

But I mustered up my courage and started looking at the lingerie. Julie slowly walked over, smiled, and asked if I needed any help. I told her I was just looking for the moment, but needed to purchase a lingerie set. Julie asked my what size my wife was, glancing at my wedding band. I know I must have turned beet red, but I told her it was actually for me. Her smile got even bigger...

"Really? It's for you?" she said.

"Yes" I replied, and told her the story of our themed dinner party plans.

She said "Wow! That will be a hoot! All the guys wearing lingerie! I bet there will be lots of drinking involved... I want to see pictures!" And she laughed while looking me up and down.

I am in good shape, 165 lbs and 5'6", and have very little body hair except for my legs, so I figured that I could find some suitable lingerie and not look hideous in it. She asked me what I had in mind, and I gave her the list that my wife had made.

"Oh... I have seen this list before!" she said. "Three women were here the other day getting new outfits and mentioned a dinner party - they must be your wife and her friends!"

"Yes, my wife did mention she was recently here" I said.

"They all got new and very sexy lingerie, oh, and they each got a new dildo too" said Julie.

They each got a dildo, I thought? Well I knew they all liked toys, so good for them!

"Well lets see what we can find for you" she said. She took me by the hand and led me to a rack of very sexy red nighties, and proceeded to take one down and hold it up to me.

"This looks like it will fit" she said. It was a red flyaway front baby doll, made out of sheer fabric with lots of lace and ribbon trimmings. It had matching panties that were satin in the front and back, with sculpted red lace trim around the waist and legs, and a back with the legs cut high so lots of cheek was exposed. And they were crotchless!

I pointed out that the panties were crotchless, but Julie just blew it off and said they would look hot on me! She proceed to look at the list and selected a red lace trimmed garter with six straps and a pair of red lace top stockings that had little dots all over them and a seam up the back.

"What color high heels do you want?" Julie asked. "You need two sizes larger than your guy shoes, you are a 10? I have some very nice silver platforms in a women's 12 that should fit..." She returned with a pair of very sexy fuck me silver open-toe heels with a 6" heel, one inch platform, and double ankle straps with tiny locks on them.

So there I am, standing with beautiful Julie and my lingerie set. Then she said it... "Want to try it on?"

"Try it on? Here?" I stammered...

"Of course! That"s the only way to know for sure if it fits! There isn't anyone else here, and it is closing time anyway so I can lock the door." she said.

"Well OK" I said, and headed back to the fitting room. Julie followed and said she could help if I needed it.

I closed the door to the fitting room and got undressed. Sitting on the small bench, I unpacked the stockings and started to roll them up my legs slowly like I had seen my wife do so many times. The material was cool as I put them on, and made my legs feel very sexy. That is when I felt my cock stir... Was I getting excited by this? It was certainly a new feeling, and a very nice one. But I was getting excited from putting on lace top stockings?

I noticed that there was no mirror in the fitting room, but recalled seeing one outside. I decided to put the rest of the stuff on, then take a quick look in the mirror out there. I slowly slid the panties up my legs, and they felt so cool and sexy as I nestled them into place around my cock and balls. I was definitely starting to get a hard on now...! There was no denying that the lingerie was turning me on!

As I slid the garter up, Julie said "I'm going to lock the front door - be right back in case you need help!" I couldn't imagine what I would need help with - I just thought she wanted to see me dressed in lingerie! And I didn't really mind. I clipped the garter in place and started fastening the straps to the lace stocking tops, but couldn't reach the back ones... I guess I DO need some help!

I decided to go ahead and put the nightie and shoes on, then get Julie to fasten the rear garter straps for me. So I stepped into the baby doll and slowly pulled it up slipping my arms through the spaghetti straps. It felt heavenly as I slid the nighty up over my stocking covered legs, and was cool and loose fitting with the fly-away front. Once on, it reached just to the bottom of my panties so any motion, reaching, or bending exposed the sexy red lace and satin.

I next sat on the bench and slipped the high heels on. The ankle straps wrapped around twice and were held in place by little gold locks. I slipped the lock shackles through the straps, and tried to get them to stay in place without locking them, but couldn't. I didn't see a key in the box, but figured that Julie must have it at the counter so I snapped the locks shut. When I stood, I had to steady myself a bit, but got my balance and could walk ok in them.

Just then I heard Julie out by the mirror asking if I needed help. I told her I needed the rear garter straps fastened and wanted to see how I looked in the mirror.

"Well come on out!" she said. So I slowly opened the door and stepped out.

"Wow you look really hot! Oddly hot, I think... But definitely hot!" Julie said.

Then she walked over and kneeled down behind me to fasten the straps. After she hooked them up she patted my ass in the panties, and reached around to feel my cock.

"Somebody likes dressing in lingerie!" she said. Then she stood up in front of me and started slowly rubbing my now fully erect cock through my panties. "There is a better lit triple view mirror near the front of the store" she said. "Why don't you go there to look at yourself?"

I peeked out into the store, and it was empty since it was now closed so I slowly walked to the front of the store. The heels made me walk like a sexy woman and I could feel my ass sway back and forth as I managed the shoes. I found it was easiest to walk if you put one foot in front of the other, and that moved my ass even more. The stockings and nightie were cool in the air, and with each step the panties massaged my ass and cock delightfully.

Looking at myself in the mirror I saw a dude in lingerie, but one that actually looked pretty good in it. Seeing myself like that got me all the more turned on as I imagined the lingerie on Julie.

Just then, another woman about Julie's age walked up to the door and opened it with a key! Julie introduced me to her companion Sara. I was shocked! Julie must have called her and told her about me!

Sara was a blonde with short punk hair, and was wearing a goth black miniskirt and top. She had tattoos on her arms and shoulder, and had on black high heels and fishnet stockings. She too was hot!

"Well well well! What have we here?" Sara said. "You were right Julie, he does look hot!"

Sara suddenly walked up and grabbed my hard cock through my panties and slowly started jacking me off... It felt wonderful and I knew I would cum soon if she kept it up! I looked down and saw I had a big pre-cum wet spot forming in the red satin panties.

"Looks like you like this" Sara said, as she continued jacking me off and looking me up and down. I sat down on a padded bench near the triple mirrors and leaned back closing my eyes and thrusting my hips up. Sara could tell I was close to cumming and said "Not just yet our little panty boy!"

She then pushed me around so my back was to her, and I saw Julie standing there with her mini skirt and top off, and wearing a strap on dildo just like the one in my wife's bag!

Julie said "This is what your wife and both of her friends bought the other day. And she also got a CD on pegging your guy with a strap on. I wonder what she is planning to do at the dinner party? All three of you guys are going to see what it is like to be a woman is what I think!"

I started to stand up, but felt Sara push me back down so that I was kneeling on the floor leaning over the bench. My ass was high in the air, and I saw that Sara had put on a strap on just like Julie's!

Julie said "Are you ready to lose your virginity? Your wife asked me to dress you like this and peg you to get you used to it for the party..."

Sara moved around in front of me and before I could protest put her cock in my mouth and told me to suck. At the same time I felt something cold being applied to my ass, and saw Julie lubing up her cock. She positioned it at my opening and slowly began pushing. It hurt bad at first, but then sort of popped in and I relaxed. Soon she was slowly pushing in and out of me and the pain started to turn to pleasure!

As the sensations became more and more pleasurable, I instinctively started pushing into Julie's thrusts, and sucked harder and harder on Sara's cock. Then they both turned on the vibrators in the dildos, and I went crazy with pleasure! I was breathing heavily and was dripping pre-cum as Julie's cock massaged my prostate. Julie and Sara both had a nice orgasm at the same time from the motion and vibrations, and I noticed they were kissing each other above my back. They didn't stop what they were doing and kept pumping me back and forth on the two strap ons.

When they could tell I was close to exploding, they stopped and pulled out of my ass and mouth. Julie pulled me off the bench and positioned me on the carpet laying on my shoulders with my ass pulled up so the small of my back rested on the side of the bench. In this position my cock was pointing right at my face, my ass was up in the air, and my stocking covered legs with the silver heels on were up in the air over my head.

Sara moved to the other side of the bench, climbed on her knees on it, and slid her cock into me starting to fuck me again. When she did, Julie pulled my hard cock out through the opening in the crotchless panties and started jacking me off. In almost no time, I felt my orgasm coming on and I was dripping pre-cum again from Sara's dildo massaging my prostate. The pre-cum was dribbling onto my face while Julie kept jacking me off with one hand and collecting the pre-cum with her other and putting it in my mouth on her fingers. Each time she would do that she would tell me to suck it off, and I instinctively did...

Suddenly my whole body spasmed and I started to shoot load after load of cum, all of which was landing on my face. Julie pulled my mouth open and aimed my cock at it so that three huge spurts of cum went directly into it. I instinctively swallowed as Julie swept up the rest of my cum and fed it to me. As my orgasm slowly subsided, Julie and Sara both had a second one from the running vibrators in their strap ons, and we all came down together.

I slowly rolled to my side and sat up on the bench. I was very surprised to see my wife and her two friends standing in the front of the store watching! When they saw that I had noticed them, they clapped softly and walked into the store. All the women said their hellos, and it was evident that they all knew each other very well.

My wife thanked Julie and Sara for "breaking me in". Julie said "He went along even easier that the other two!"

What? The other two? They had planned this whole thing to get the three of us husbands ready to be pegged and to swallow cum! Now I knew what they were planning for the dinner party!

Sara handed my wife a CD... "Here is the video of the whole thing in case you need to convince him to go through with the party. I'm sure the guys at the pub would love to see it if he doesn't cooperate!"

My mind was racing! They were all going to peg us and make us eat cum! I started to head for the fitting room to change, but Sara said "Your clothes aren't there but are in your wife's car trunk, along with the key to the locks on your high heels. Looks like you will just have to go home like you are!" My wife smiled at me as she and her friends walked out the door and got in her car.

Julie said "It is late and Sara and I need to get home for some hot sex thinking about what we did to you. I have a copy of the CD too, and we love watching guys being pegged while we lick each other to orgasm! I'll let you out before locking the door."

So there I was, stepping out onto the sidewalk in my red lingerie and silver heels and heading for my car. Fortunately Julie gave me my keys, and I was hopeful that since it was so late that no one would see me!

When I was about 100 feet from my car, another car came around the corner and it's headlights landed directly on me! The car stopped and I heard the doors opening but couldn't see because of the blinding headlights! I just kept walking toward my car, and soon saw who got out of the car... It was three 20ish girls and one guy, all of them giggling and whistling. They were crowded around me now and all had their cell phone cameras going taking photos and video. One of the girls slapped me on the ass, and another started rubbing my cock. I saw Julie and Sara looking at the scene and laughing as they headed for their cars, and on the way Sara handed one of the girls a dildo and said "He likes to be pegged!"

As I got hard again, I was quickly losing my inhibitions in anticipation of cumming again. One of the girls was continuing to rub my now fully erect cock, while another one was firing up the vibrator in the dildo and turning me around so I was facing my car with the back door now open. The guy had dropped his pants and was sitting in my back seat with his legs out the open door. Two of the girls at once bent me over and shoved my face down toward his hardening cock, telling me to get busy!

Just then, I felt the vibrator being pushed into my still lubed ass and being turned on high! The sensation was overwhelming as I pushed back onto it. I had never sucked cock before, but instinctively opened my lips and wrapped them around the guys shaft and started bobbing up and down in rhythm to the dildo strokes. One of the girls noticed the crotchless panty opening and had my cock out jacking me off.

Suddenly the guy thrust his hips up and I felt load after load of hot cum releasing in my mouth, so I swallowed as fast as I could! Not being able to swallow any more, I pulled away and two final loads landed on my face just as I started cumming myself! The girl jacking me off caught my cum in her hand and brought it up, rubbing it all over my face and feeding some to me.

As I stood up, I noticed that one of the girls had been video recording the entire thing on her cell phone, and another had been taking pictures from various angles. One of them said "Thanks for the show! This will be a big hit on the Internet!"

The rest of the drive home was uneventful, as was the walk up my well lit driveway to the house. I hoped no neighbors would look out just then! Once inside, my wife unlocked my shoes and told me to just keep the lingerie on to sleep in. "What took you so long to get home?" she asked. "And why do you have fresh cum all over your face?" In my haste to get home, I had not wiped my face well, and sure enough there were globs of cum all over it! I didn't respond, but headed to the bathroom to wash up.

"Things are going to be very different around here now. And I am SO looking forward to that dinner party tomorrow night!" she said.

Everyday2
Everyday2
252 Followers