Tricked into Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had her naked, he licked her lips. She pursed them immediately, and he opened them with his tongue. His kiss was delicious, like sucking on a cinnamon candy. He moved to her neck and abruptly flipped her over. Startled, she tried to move, and he bit her.

"Ow!" she cried, but it hadn't really hurt.

"What did I say?"

She relaxed and let him continue kissing her, down her spine and to her buttocks. Nervous, she tensed up again and he bit again. Wetness flooded her core and she realized the sting turned her on, overriding the pain. He spread her cheeks and went to work at her pussy again. Still licking her, she heard a small rip and he barely paused to roll a condom on. Back up he came, and then his cock was sitting at her soaking entrance. "Ready or not, here I come," he said, and then he slammed into her.

She cried out once, and then he pulled her to hands and knees. Another hard drive, another loud yell, and then she gave in to him. He pounded her, so hard and deep she feared he'd break her teeth. But it was so good. She rested on her elbows, her head on the pillow, and pushed her hips into him, allowing him to take her as hard as he could. He clutched her waist and drove into his balls, where he stayed for a moment, circling his hips.

"Ffffff," came out of her again, and this time erupted in a full yell. "Ffffffuck yes!" she screamed, pressing against him with all her might. Out he drew and then another mighty slam. She had no room to think this must truly be how animals feel.

"Take it, baby," he growled behind her, rearing up and coming in for another pound. "You like that big ol' cock?"

"God, yes!" she shrieked.

Without warning, he flipped her again, and she got to look into his eyes as he drove in. The mask stayed in place, and without thought she reached for it. Before she could pull it off, he picked her entire body up and rotated her a full 180 degrees, slamming her back into the mattress. He'd effectively loosened her grip, and this time when he bit her, it was harder and much more punishing.

Excited, she dug her nails into his back. "Ahh!" he howled, and once more reached down to bite her. She pulled her nails down his spine and he plowed into her, a guttural yell spilling from him. "Yes!" he cried.

She knew he was on the edge, and he pulled out and yanked the condom off. He shimmied up her body and directed his cock into her mouth. Thrilled, she began to suck him as hard as he'd driven into her, and within seconds he came forcefully into the back of her throat. She knew without a doubt he'd "punish" her if she spit any out, so she swallowed thickly, trying not to gag. She typically liked giving head, but he tasted like the condom.

"Your turn," he said, and she knew it was a command.

"Oh, God," she thought. "Please let this happen."

Pressure was already built up inside her. She had to pee again, so badly she hoped it wouldn't come out while he ate her. His tongue was skilled. So skilled. He began to lap at her again, and when he had her nice and wet, he added a finger. In and out, in and out. She arched her back and stopped thinking, and the pressure intensified. He added a second finger and began to stroke her g-spot.

"That's it," she moaned as he hit both her g-spot and her clit. "That's it, baby."

He moaned against her pussy and she shivered. His fingers were disappearing, and without any warning at all, the orgasm claimed her. He pulled his fingers out for one more hit against her g, and kept his face between her legs. Something wet sprayed over him, and when she'd calmed down enough to look at him, he looked incredibly satisfied. "I told you," he teased her, then he began to lick her clean.

"Fuck. Yes," she managed to grind out, her throat hoarse from her screaming. She was virtually in shock. She lay there, a complete mass of Jell-o, and let him lick her like a cat, until she thought she'd fall asleep. "I have to pee," she finally said, afraid if she didn't go soon, she'd wet the bed.

"Okay," he said, but he didn't move.

"In the toilet, if you don't mind."

He laughed and got up. She managed to roll off the bed, but she knew she'd be very sore tomorrow. She felt like the world's biggest winner. She peed alone, but then he came into the bathroom. Before she could get up, he straddled her lap. "I need some help," he said softly, and he guided her hands to his cock. She watched in excitement as he pissed into the bowl, his now soft cock still larger than any she'd ever seen.

When he'd finished, he ran his cock between her still-wet pussy lips. "An eye for an eye," he teased. "You owe me."

Somehow she knew she'd repay him one of these days, no matter how much she resisted at first. Who knew peeing for a guy would have ended up being the best foreplay she'd ever known?

12