Tricked Then Treated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,691 Followers

"So?" He finally asked, "What happened?"

As Jessie peeled off her sweat shirt to reveal her braless breasts, she said, "Will, this has been an unbelievable night, I only hope I am able to do something so utterly and nastily sexy for you, and soon." She then removed her sweat pants, again totally nude beneath them. "Before I tell you every detail, and I will, I want to get something real quick."

Will was pleading for her not to torture him any longer by making him wait another minute, but Jessie slipped in and out of the bathroom so fast, with the bottle of baby oil in her hand, that he knew she must have place it there as part of her own plan for him.

Jessie came over and kissed Will full on the lips for several seconds, then she knelt down between his outstretched legs and poured a small drop of baby oil into the palm of her hands before beginning to lightly stroke his throbbing cock.

"Okay, are your ready to hear what happened?" She asked, even though the answer was plainly evident.

**********

"Andrew kept trying to avoid grinding his dick into my ass the entire time that we walked from the pro shop to the clubhouse. We had made it only half way there and I could feel his cock getting rock hard and pressing into my ass. I ignored it completely, just like we planned. I kept talking about the other people that would be at the party and how grateful I was he agreed to help us out, about how worried I was about you, and on and on."

"We got to the party and I headed us straight to the bar." As Jessie spoke, she leaned in closer, directing her damp breath across his oily, pulsating cock. She refrained from squeezing or stroking too firmly, wanting his excitement to build until he couldn't stand it any longer.

"I did just like you said, and got us each a drink. It was so damn hot in that suit, wearing the sweat suits you had given me, it didn't take us long to each down a beer. Even sipping them through straws didn't slow us down much. So then I told Andrew I wanted to mingle and that he should just be quiet and move with me as best he could. Will, even through each of our sweat pants I could feel his cock getting harder and harder, pressing into my ass more and more with each step we took. Finally, I moved in such a way that his dick seemed to spring upward in a fully erect position. When I then pushed back into his body, I could feel the entire length of his shaft trapped between his own body and my ass. The more we walked around the more I was able to wedge his fat pole between my cheeks."

"I can only imagine how horny the poor kid must have been." Will uttered between appreciated moans, as Jessie poured out more baby oil and began to gently massage his balls.

"Actually, he was keeping pretty cool. I half way expected him to start apologizing, and if not that, I wouldn't have really been surprised if he had started feeling me up with his free hand, but he did nothing. He didn't speak or do anything. Of course I didn't acknowledge his huge hardon either. I just kept walking around the party, growling at people like an idiot, reveling in the friction I was inflicting on his big dick."

"After getting us back to the bar and sipping down another beer each, I said something like, 'Uh, Andrew, I didn't even think about this earlier, but I have to go to the bathroom, what about you?'

"The beer had the same effect on him, and we made our way to that little bathroom by the back bar area, you know the one." Will acknowledged his wife's comment by nodding his head. He couldn't take his eyes from Jessie. She was staring at his hard cock as if in a trance. She was lovingly fondling his cock and balls as she went on with her recap of the nights' events.

"So we slip into the bathroom and lock the door. I unzipped the suit and we pulled the masks from over our heads. We were both soaking wet with perspiration. I bent down to pull the Velcro straps from our legs, and when I stepped from the suit, his cock was released from the firm grip of my ass cheeks for the first time in an hour or more. I didn't even turn to look at him. God knows I wanted to turn and see his big dick, even encased in those baggy sweats, but I didn't. I asked him to turn his back so I could use the toilet with at least some privacy. He offered to step from the bathroom, but I told him I didn't want anyone to see us without the costume on."

After I finished, we switched places. I must admit I tried to steal a glimpse as he went. I could see he was bending at a peculiar angle, obviously pressing his erect dick downward so he could pee. Unfortunately, I couldn't see anything."

Jessie increased the pressure with which she was stroking Will's cock with her super slick hands, "You like this so far?" Will nodded and she continued, "I was thinking of you all night, especially when it came time to get back in the suit. I remembered how you fantasized about how it could play out, and I decided to go for it."

"Andrew started to step back inside the suit when I said, 'Andrew, I don't think I can take the heat in there much longer.' He agreed, I think he was looking for an early exit to the evening. As much as his cock was responding to me, I think he was even more nervous about offending me or making you mad. As soon as he agreed it was too hot, I said 'Maybe we should take off these sweats."

"You should have seen the look on his face. It was a mixture of panic and the look of someone who had just won the lottery. I had to work hard not to giggle, and actually, when I was able to glance discreetly at the bulge in his sweats, I lost the urge to laugh, feeling I was going to be the lucky winner tonight. He took off his shirt, and immediately move it down to cover his erection, but said he would leave the pants on. As he was explaining he would not remove the pants, I peeled off my shirt and turned to face him. My pale yellow bra was already soaked with sweat, causing it to become even more sheer than usual. I could feel my nipples jutting out fully erect. I pretended not to notice my appearance and immediately began to push down my sweat pants. As I did this I said to him that it was just too hot for them, and I didn't want his pants clinging to my legs and making me any hotter than necessary. "

"My panties were wet for more reasons than the temperature inside that costume. If I hadn't shaved my pubic hair it would have been matted down and clearly visible to him. As it was he most likely had a very nice view of my engorged lips. I could feel my panties hugging every curve and crevice. Just like you told me to, I kept on acting as normal as possible. I just looked at him and said, 'Oh come on Andrew, it's no different than if we were at the beach. My bra and panties are actually bigger than some of my bikinis.' I did a full turn as if to prove that point to him.

"He still balked at removing his pants, until I said I would turn my back to him and then step back inside the costume without turning back around. I stood with my back to him. You know how those yellow French cut panties fit me, exposing just enough cheek to offer him a sexy image if I do say so myself." Jessie paused briefly to pour even move oil on her hands, letting several drops splash down directly on Will's purplish cock head. She continued to adjust the speed and pressure with which she was jacking him off, keeping him on the brink of orgasm as long as possible.

"So I hear the rustling of his sweat pants as he steps out of them. I handed him mine so that he could stuff both sets into the empty tail of the costume so we could get to them later. I did as I promised and stepped back inside the suit without ever turning around. But this time I told Andrew I wanted to reposition our feet because my legs were sore from being in the initial position for so long. This time I put my foot on the outside of his. Obviously, this caused my legs to spread further apart. The result was that his crotch pressed even more firmly against not only my ass, but my pussy as well.

With our feet in place, I bent at the waist and began to fasten the Velcro straps once again around our ankles, calves, and thighs. As I bent to do this, my ass pressed deliciously into his loose fitting boxer shorts and his lovely cock. I straightened, leaving the silk material that had crawled between my cheeks as it was, therefore allowing even more of my bare buns to press into him. I zipped up the suit and we headed back to join the party."

"Oh my god, how did that kid keep from blowing all over your back?" Will asked, even as he himself was on the verge of exploding, until the last moment Jessie released her grip and let him slowly evade the inevitable orgasm.

"Actually, as we headed to the bar I thought of that. I certainly didn't want to let that happen and have him freak out on me, thinking he had offended me or something, so I decided to speed things up."

We were only slightly less hot without the sweats, but now instead of the clothing simply soaking up our perspiration, our bodies were becoming slick and hot. My bra and panties were soaked to the point I was basically naked already. I wasn't sure, but at times it felt like Andrew's cock was escaping from his boxers and rubbing against my ass and lower back. I wanted desperately to go completely through with the plan you and I have fantasized about all week, but I wanted to play with him just a little more first."

At the bar, I whispered that I wanted him to take over both arm duties for a moment, and to get us each a beer. With a beer in each of his hands we headed slowly across the room. I stopped him after a few steps and said, 'Andrew, I don't mean to embarrass you or anything, cause I can certainly understand how you might react as you have, but ......well, ......your penis has been pressing into me since we left the pro shop. I thought it might eventually retreat, but evidently that's not going to happen.' As I spoke, I began to wrap my arms around my back and reach for his cock. He couldn't stop me without dropping the beers. I figured he might do that, but that no one would think anything of it. I kept talking to him, 'So anyway Andrew, I am not trying to molest you or anything, it's just that I need to reposition the way you are pressing into me, I think you are giving me a bruise.' I bit my lip no to giggle at the absurdity of my last statement. If he had called me on any of what I was saying I would have stop playing games and told him what I wanted.

"And then what,....What did he do?" Will asked, more turned on that he could ever remember being.

He didn't do anything, he just apologized for his actions and agreed to do whatever to relieve the pressure against me. So I continued to reach with my hands and grasp his marvelous tool with my right hand. It felt so big between my fingers, I could only imagine how it was going to feel as it slipped into my wet pussy. I managed to free it from the opening in the front of his boxers. The whole time he was writhing around and trying to keep from groaning. I leaned forward as best I could and pressed his dick down across my sweat soaked skin until it slipped beneath my cheeks, the shaft lodging quite nicely between my legs. I quickly brought a hand around to my crotch, where I could feel his throbbing head poking out from between my legs. His cock was pressing up with such urgency that I almost felt the need to raise up on my tiptoes, had I been able to. The Velcro straps, however, were holding me firmly in place."

The pre-cum was now mixing in with the baby oil on Will cock and Jessie's glimmering hand. "I can't believe you really did that, This has to be the luckiest kid on earth. Then what?"

"Well, I can hear him breathing sporadically from the other monster head, and feel his chest heaving against my back. I knew I was going to fuck him at this point, the only variable was when. I continued to mess with him a little, saying, 'Sorry to have been so forward, but this feels much better for me, how about you?' He managed to grunt out a feeble yes. I could feel his thick cock pulsing, trying to press upward into my needy pussy, even as he remained more or less motionless.

"I tell him I am glad this new position feels better and suggest we go dance. We stopped by a table to set down the beers and kept moving to the dance floor."

"Like I said before, the positioning of our feet caused my legs to be spread out, so that even when we were walking, there was a gap between my thighs. Andrew's fat dick rubbed back and forth across my lips and clit with every step, until I was beginning to think I might actually cum before him. On the dance floor I began to grind and squirm against him, bringing myself closer and closer to orgasm."

"Suddenly I felt Andrew's hands on my body. He had obviously pulled his arms in from the costume sleeves. He slid his hands up my ribs to my bra and then forcefully ripped the clasp apart and yanked the bra from my body. He was grunting and moaning, but if anyone heard us over the music, I am sure they would have assumed we were simply acting our part of a monster. After roughly grabbing my breasts, he slid down to my panties. One sharp tug and he had ripped them off my body as well. I was ready to scream at the top of my lungs for him to fuck me. Not that Andrew now needed any direction. It was as if he had snapped and was suddenly the one in charge."

"Andrew pushed me forward, and leaned his own body back just enough. As soon as his cock was pressed against my pussy, he firmly and steadily pulled my hips back to him, until I was impaled with his long thick cock. He thrust his hips, maybe two more times before he began to emit a animalistic moan as his prick began to explode deep inside me."

Will's balls were pulled tight and Jessie knew he would soon explode as well. She began to pump him harder and faster as she finished her story.

"So there we were in the middle of the dance floor, having just been fucking like the wild animal we were disguised to be. I was a little disappointed Andrew had cum so quickly, but how could I have expected anything else with the way I had teased him all night. His cock was still wedged inside me. My pussy was gripping it tightly, still basking in the moment when the music stopped. I peered out through my monster eyes, and who should be standing there but Mrs. Rothstein.

She says, "Jessie? Will? I heard you two were going to be monsters this year, might I say I feel your costume this year is much more appropriate, I think a lot of you both but I must....."

"Mrs. Rothstein kept droning on, even as Andrew's prick began to harden again inside of me. He grabbed my hips and started pumping me like he had been fucking for years. He was steady and firm, and he began to growl louder and louder as he fucked me there not two feet from that snooty bitch, Mrs. Rothstein. Almost at once I felt my own orgasm building up inside me. I started to growl too. It was either that or yell for Andrew to fuck me with his big cock. I figured growling was the best choice. As we drowned out Mrs. Rothstein, she turned in a huff and stormed off. The music started back up and Andrew fucked me for the rest of the next three songs, right there in the middle of everyone.

Just as Jessie stopped speaking, Will exclaimed, "Holy God, I ......Am......Going.......To ......Cum!!" Jessie kept pumping her slick hand up and down his cock, watching stream after stream of cum shoot out across her hand and his stomach.

Finally, as Will began to catch his breath, Jessie took him by the hand and said, "Come to bed honey, I want to sit on your cock while I tell you about the rest of the party."

The End

JackKing
JackKing
1,691 Followers
12