Tricked, Trapped & NAILED!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyPup
HornyPup
427 Followers

It was brutal as he only used the mushroomed head of his cock. I was sweating hard but each time it hurt a little less as he forced me open and I popped. I moaned and whimpered hard as he stopped and said

"Why don't you relax a moment"

"I love popping assholes open he said, the violent panicked reaction and the feel of stabbing at tender flesh and injuring it just excites me. Like a trapped animal slowly being devoured a little at a time. Hmmmmmm I like the thought of my cock as an animal slowly taking a little from you each time."

"OK so I lied, I am going to brutally fuck your ass. Well wait a minute, that's not true…" he said as he pushed in me and my body stiffened again, whimpers and moans coming hard.

"You would squirm and crawl away if not tied down so this really is something quite different, more forceful and very erotic. Now I'm going to leave it in you awhile, just relax and try to adjust to the size. Breeeeath. That's it."

I weakly glanced in the mirror and saw him fully bent over me, his big cock pointing straight down into my ass. He looked so ready to…………

"Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can tell you're thinking. Don't look at what's about to come just relax." He began rubbing my hips and belly, massaging and feeling it in a strange way, a very calculated way.

I was scared and cried as my whole body shook with fear.

"You're tight right here" he said rubbing my belly very gently, "just relax."

Just listen to my soft voice and relax, that's it, your legs, now back, arms, deep breathes.

He cooed softly in my ear "is this the kind of FUCK! You dreamed of? (I WAS SCARED TO DEATH) I know it hurts but I bet to a slut like you it also feels sooooooooo good doesn't it? The feeling of being used for my pleasure. Finally what you always have wanted, a big thick cock in your ass. And now you are lying here on your big sensitive tits nice and relaxed. Do your feel like a WHORE? A SLUT! A piece of fuckin meat? Now as you so deliciously and erotically put it on the Internet, it's time to GO FOR THE KILL! He leaned into me slightly letting his big knob pulse against my opening.

I whimpered, white with fear my whole body tingling. He leaned back, holding my hips at arm distance and then pulled himself forward hard ramming his hips against my pinned body. The thud against the bench was loud, my rim muscle exploded open my inside shoved out of the way as his mass of flesh forced its way up in me. I screamed as it felt like my legs were being forced out on each side. My hips seemed to be yanked apart to accommodate him. It felt like a leg was on either side of his big cock and I was being pulled apart like a wishbone. My insides tried to come up through my throat interrupting the screaming already in progress, but both were stuff by the gag which creeped into my throat ever so slightly. I couldn't even feel my ass, it was numb with pleasure or pain all I could feel was the inside of my body being filled.

His strong hands and outstretched arms held my quivering hips as he leaned back, arms sliding my ass slowly up onto his mass of flesh, inching deeper and deeper. As he leaned over my back I felt him begin to withdraw. I moaned and moaned as the feeling change to a suction. My legs shook uncontrollably at the sensation.

With recoiled hips he was ready for a second thrust. He snapped his hips hard as he plunged into me with more force. I felt it in my stomach as his shaft exploded past the curve in my intestines deep into my bowels. A whoosh of air left my lungs as I frantically tried to climb forward off him but his strong arms pulled me back. I cried and bucked trying to get him out of me but it didn't work. My whole body was tingling as my hips separated hard once again.

He quickly recoiled and slammed his cock deeper into my ass knocking the air out of me again before I could breath in. He held it in me deep, the restraints on the table holding me tightly and I SCREEEEEAMED!!!!!!! OVER AND OVER INTO THE COCK GAG IN MY MOUTH, ARCHING MY BACK WILDLY.

"Never enter a bitch slow, do you remember saying that on the Internet" he said?

He pulled almost all the way out slowly then WHAM!!!

Back in me. He was breathing really hard and his whole body looked lustful and scary as his hips recoiled and snapped forward again. WHAM!!! His pelvis smashed into my ass, his cock digging deep. My screaming was non-stop and his thrusts began to pick up speed.

WHAM!!! WHAM!!! WHAM!!! WHAM!!!

He climbed forward on my ass a little more and let loose humping me hard and fast. My body flailed as I screamed. My vision blurred as the pain and pleasure began to blur and become indistinguishable. Yet every thrust sent shocked waves through me, like a animal wounded. He pounding, I fought, he squirmed on top of my ass maneuvering for the deepest thrusts, I squirmed and struggled desperately trying to get free but it was useless. With each thrust I felt all my energy to fight, squirm and even scream drain away as he began to literally beat me senseless with his massive cock.

His cock stretched me so far I was in an erotic pain. The seal was airtight so every time he pulled out a huge suction was created and I thought my insides where being sucked out. Every time he thrust in it was like a telephone pole was rammed in me. My head spun and vision blurred as the last of my struggling energy disappeared. I was at the mercy of his hungry cock.

The next thing I knew I was unstrapped and dropped on a padded floor. He got up and circled me, juice dripping from his glistening purple cock. But the view of massive balls straining with seed was what I saw the most.

I was weak and sore, moaning uncontrollably. He went to all fours and crawled around me before disappearing behind me and mounting me again, this time his thrust propelled me forward into the mat. His arms grabbed my hips and pulled them back and up off the mat, my legs forced to each side spreading me open. He swung his hips forward again and the force of his insertion propelled me flat onto the mat with a sting.

"I can't hold out much longer" he said

"I'm going to empty this one first he said gently cupping one ball."

He pushed my legs together and quickly straddled my legs. His big hands pulled my hips off the mat a little as he inched up. I felt his knob easily nestle into the gapping hole in me, his shaft resting along the back of my thighs. He leaned over and with a hard thrust, plunged into me riding me like a horse my body flailing forward in little leaps on the mat by the force of each hard angry, ripping thrust.

He humped like a wild dog. Then with an explosion that made me feel like I would burst, his cum shot deep into my intestines, from one side to the other the feeling disappearing deep within me. Over and over his balls convulsed, spilling his seed into me. Followed by angry pounding thrusts as if loading gunpowder into a cannon. It took several moments for me to even realize the sounds of whimpering crying between screams were coming from my mouth. I was shaking uncontrollably. I didn't know where he was and couldn't even think straight. I just expected him to enter me again at any moment.

Moments passed and it seemed like it might be over. Then all of a sudden a big weight was on my whole body and his cock slammed up in me again like a wild animal feeding on it's kill. It lasted forever before another load shot up into my intestines. My belly was filled as each thrust disappeared deep within me.

Again he dismounted. It must have happened 5-10 more times, I lost count and lost consciousness. I awoke unable to move but in the exact same position he had left me. Lying on the mat asshole gaping, legs splayed wide open, my big tit pillows under me.

He rubbed the hair away from my face as his cock eased down inside me.

"NOW! You are a WHORE" he said.

He leaned over and whispered softly "and this is just the beginning of a 3 day weekend, all of which you are going to spend right here on my floor, in my bed, bent over every piece of furniture I have or splayed out by my computer."

Now you are a BITCH!!!

WHAM! WHAM!! WHAM! WHAM!! WHAM! WHAM!! WHAM! WHAM!! WHAM! WHAM!! WHAM! WHAM!! WHAM! WHAM!! WHAM! WHAM!!

The End

(I hope you liked the story. If you have comments how horny this made you and what you did about it, tell me. I also like any deliciously naughty thoughts that came to mind as you read this. I love responding to people who get off.)

HornyPup
HornyPup
427 Followers