Tricked with a Pill 2.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FCat_X
FCat_X
98 Followers

"Putting it that way, then I would probably go back to girls. I might see if a relationship would be possible. Wow, this really became even more difficult."

"Andi, when we have problems people have a tendency to go over the same ground, over and over again. That's why it's so important to get other people involved, so you can look for answers in other places. This is a major part of your decision and you hadn't even thought about it till now.

So, we're making some headway. I would like to go in a completely different direction. We now know this is your first real relationship. You were very dependent at first, but you have been taking steps to change that. Forget about what happened Friday night. What else is wrong with you and Bill? What else has you worried?"

I needed to empty my mimosa down my throat before answering her.

"Rachel."

"What about Ms. Great and Powerful?"

"Look, I know you and Susan didn't like her. But Bill did. Bill freaking loved her. He wanted to marry her.

How am I possible? Sure, I'm pretty. But Rachel is elegant, confident, and brilliant. I can't compete with that. Susan, did you see how she was dressed that day she came to see Bill? That was just a regular business day, probably out of a suitcase. Last night, I looked better than I ever have. She could throw together a better look just to walk the dog. Ok, so yes she hurt him, and that bridge is burned, but that's what he wants. It won't be with her, but it's not me either!"

And here come those tears again. Where the hell did that come from? Estrogen sucks.

Each of them took one of my hands. Renee smiled.

"Now, that we can help you with."

Together they shouted "Makeover!"

The ladies high fived each other, turned to look at my perplexed face.

Susan said "A makeover Andi. Were you raised by wolves? You really don't know what that is?"

I shook my head. "Not exactly."

"Honey, your problem is that you have no real style. The clothes you wear, your hair, the way you do your makeup, it all looks like you're just trying to get through the day with a minimal effort. With a makeover, we change all that. You believe Bill would want more elegance from you, we start with a new hairstyle."

Renee cut in "You went smoky eye last night. That's a start but you wouldn't do that for the office. You need someone to show you the different looks you can achieve."

Susan spoke up "And your clothes. A makeover includes a shift in wardrobe. We need to go shopping."

"I don't have unlimited funds."

"Elegance doesn't have to be expensive. Leave it to me."

Renee replied "That dress Bill got you was a good first step. You looked attractive without looking like a slut. I think that's the kind of look you want. I needed to get my hair done anyway, so I will make us appointments with Mr. Rudy, for Tuesday after work. He is just what you need."

"And we'll go shopping on Wednesday" said Susan.

My head was spinning. Talk to the office manager on Monday. Get a new hairstyle on Tuesday. Shopping trip on Wednesday. But in the back of my mind, the intriguing question was, do I still like girls. That was something I needed to look into before Bill came back.

Friday

I had just pulled into the parking lot for a club named Virginias. It was Friday, about a quarter to 9. What a week it had been.

Jim, the office manager had been thrilled that I had asked for more responsibilities. It had turned out that after the previous receptionist had left, he had taken on several functions and wasn't sure how I would react if he asked me to do them. Actually, he wasn't sure how Bill would react. I was now in charge of shipping and receiving packages as well as organizing lunches for any client meetings that were going on. I had already met with a few local restaurants about what they had to offer and had arranged a free breakfast buffet.

My hair was now shoulder length after losing several inches with my new style. Mr. Rudy said it was sassy, but I thought it made me look more polished. It was also a lot easier to get ready in the morning. He was your standard non-hetero stylist, so when Renee was getting her hair washed, I asked where I might find some girls who might be interested in my new look. He told me about this club I was about to enter, but I also had to talk him out of giving me a more "butch" cut.

He then turned me over to his makeup girls, warning me that I shouldn't bother, these fish like sausage. I then received a master class in makeup which was much more thorough then what I was shown at the spa. Renee's opinions made themselves known.

I also was unable to pass up another offer of a Brazilian. I really wasn't sure if it was worth the "effort" till a couple of days later when I switched from cotton to silk panties. The smooth, fresh feeling gave me a tingle every time I walked around.

Shopping with Susan turned out to be much more efficient than going with Bill. Bill had excellent taste when it came to the more dressy outfits, but was completely lost when it came to the day to day clothes. Susan also remembered most of my outfits (apparently, most woman have this talent). She was able to coordinate new tops, skirts, and slacks that would go better with some of the clothes already in my closet. We also bought several new "ensembles" (I can't believe how many different types of skirts there are) as well as several, actual...dresses.

Fortunately, she saved Victoria's Secret for last. I fought her all the way ("I already have plenty of underwear"). She actually had to first drag me into a bar and get a martini in me, while she explained the balance of classy underwear and attitude. Although she wasn't against boy shorts, I came away with my first few thongs. I mentioned that I spent most evenings wearing Bill's old shirts and she gave me a dirty look and introduced me to night shirts and chemises. Despite my foreknowledge of the effects some of the more daring items could have, I successfully argued against the corsets, garter belts, and teddy's, but we compromised by my taking home a baby blue, see-thru baby doll.

Knowing I was totally inexperienced with gay anything, last night I spent the evening researching lesbian culture. I knew that for this to be a fair test, I would need to try to pick up the same type of girl I was attracted to when I was a guy. That means feminine, somewhat submissive, and sweet. Despite being girly all week, I knew I would need to tone it down. I wore skintight black jeans, with a black suede blouse that showed no cleavage, with thigh high boots. I dismissed using smoky eye and went with dark eye shadow, mascara, and lipstick. Hopefully, this would be enough to avoid the dykes, and attract the femmes.

I also needed to have game, which is something I had been in short supply of before the change. But I had a perfect role model. I would just try doing my best Bill imitation. Confidence, plus humor, minus trying too hard. I knew first-hand how effective that could be. I fully realized that if things went well, I would technically be cheating on Bill, and using his own techniques to achieve that. I just couldn't see a way to make this decision without knowing. There was a decent chance that my cheating would end up benefiting Bill.

I walked into the club. It was just starting to fill up. I made a bee line to the bar and got myself a beer. That would give me a more "top" look while also avoiding other "tops" trying to buy me a drink. That didn't stop this woman who was dressed like she just came from softball practice coming over and saying hello. Going right into Bill mode, I gave her a big smile, asked her how she was doing while shaking her hand. I then took a quick sip of beer and pointed to this girl in a yellow dress out on the dance floor and asked "Don't you think she's a pretty good dancer?"

I knew that being sociable was the key. Pretty soon I was asked to join this small group at a stand up table that overlooked the dance floor. With ladies coming and going, the table grew to about ten of us. I would talk sports, tell jokes, and react to their stories. All the time I was keeping an eye out for woman that were my type. Some would come over, and I would just be cool, chat them up and see what it could lead too.

While talking to this petite redhead about why I liked the NBA, I caught someone at the bar staring at me. There were a lot of people in between our table and the bar, so I could not get a clear look, although I did notice she was wearing a very short jeans skirt, and had muscular but very nice legs. I told the redhead I was going to get another beer.

As I approached the bar, a big smile came to my face. "Good evening Melony."

"Hiya Andi." She took a sip of her drink. "How's your boyfriend?"

"Good one. In fact, he is on the other side of the planet."

"Is that what it normally takes for you to enter a lesbian bar?"

"Possibly, since this is my first time. How about you? How many naked woman do you see each day before you decide to hang out with your own kind?"

"First time? Then be careful. There are a lot of ladies here who can smell the sperm on your breath." Then she leaned in real close to my ear and said "They certainly can smell it on mine."

"Bi?" I asked.

"Yeah, and there's quite a few who will give us a wide berth once they know."

"So, then, how's your boyfriend?"

"Gone. He was cool about it at first. Probably felt it was hot as hell. But reality sets in and they find themselves sitting in the corner with their dicks in their hand. He left about a month ago. So what's your story?"

"I've been into girls. Before things get too serious with Bill, I wanted to find if this is still important to me."

"So, you go out and get a new hair style, very pretty by the way, put on what looks like some brand new clothes, and head on down to find yourself some cooch. Why don't you buy me another drink, and while we're waiting I will tell you that of all the naked woman I've seen this past month, you get the gold medal. I decided that when I was watching you shower."

"Uh Melony. Look, I'm pretty confused about what I want. I'm not sure how tonight will go. I don't really like the idea of using people, so I figured I would keep this as anonymous as possible. Wasn't expecting to run into anyone that I know."

"Aw, does Andi, the queen of bi's think she might hurt my feelings? Listen girl, we know each other less than 30 minutes total. And during that time you were checking me out almost as much as I was checking you out. So here's an idea, just pay it forward."

"Pay it forward?"

She leaned her hands on the top of my thighs and stared up at my face. "Sure. Why don't you make me come a half dozen times or more, and I will find a way to forgive you when you break my heart."

She then reached up, put her hands behind my neck, pulled me in close, and kissed me. And what a different, beautiful kiss it was. Bill attacked and devoured you. This was more like a jazz ballet where each person took over or handed off, over and over again. It was also a long kiss, one in which the rest of the world goes away.

When she finally came up for air, she said "before anyone screams over for us to get a room, why don't we go get a room? There's a Holiday Inn around the corner. You get the room, and I'll go get us a nice bottle of wine. Now, give me your phone."

She grabbed my phone and gave it back to me thirty seconds later. "Text me the room number. I'm now in your phone under Melony/Spa."

We walked out of the club hand in hand. She pointed down the street and started to walk off. I called back to her "I'm supposed to be the top." She replied back "Whatever you like m 'lady." And she curtsied.

My heart was racing, but I also noticed that down there, I only had a slight uptick in arousal. Maybe I was unfairly comparing it to an erection. If that same kiss had happened when I was a dude, I would still be having problems just walking.

I went and pulled the car out of the parking lot and over to the Holiday Inn. I filled out the paper work, texted Melony the room number, and went to the room to wait for her. The jeans were pretty tight so I kicked off the boots and took off the pants and waited for her in just the blouse and my panties.

I opened the door after she knocked and she was carrying a bottle in a paper bag. She looked at me pants less, grinned and said "Mmmm, yummy. I think I have the perfect wine to pair with that."

She grabbed a pair of glasses from the counter near the microwave. "They popped the cork for me. This is Cakebread Chardonnay. If you have two X chromosomes, you're guaranteed to love it. It is also known as liquid panty remover, so I see I will need to use it sparingly."

She handed me the glass. It was cold and delicious. I took another sip and did not swallow. I kissed her and mixed up the wine with our tongues. I put my glass down and said to her "Maybe it's time that I unwrapped you." She put up her hand to my face and replied "Remember, I'm the professional."

She then pulled her top off. The bra she was wearing wasn't frilly or lacy. It was more practical, with foam molded cups that looks good under clothes. But it was just a tiny bit too small for her as she filled it to the brim. She looked voluptuous. As she unbuttoned her skirt to step out of it, I pulled my top off. We were both now in just our underwear and we reached out and wrestled each other down to the bed.

The two of us were a flurry of hands and lips. Amazing, I had a woman in my arms again, a sexy, nearly naked woman. Part of my brain was in sheer ecstasy, being able to touch the warm, smooth skin of the female form. But there was another part, the male part that was telling me to rip her panties off and mount her. I blamed this conflict on a less than expected reaction with my puss. I was turned on, but I wasn't exactly gushing.

I reached behind her and with a flick of my fingers, unsnapped her bra. Should I decide to take the pill, I hope that would be a talent that I could retain. Melony did the same to my bra, and we leaned back from each other, to pull them away. We then embraced, breast to breasts. Now this was an interesting sensation. Two firm but pliant tits pushed up against two others. I could feel her hard nipples poking into mine. I just had to reach up and hold them both in my hand. I was beginning to feel a bit warmer.

I moved my head down and started using Bill's nipple, my BJ technique of sucking in the nipple and then letting it fall from my lips. She was starting to make little purring noises, and slowly humping my leg. We found a position where we can both suck on each other's boobs at the same time.

I started to understand that the problem was not a lack of arousal, it was a lack of urgency. As a guy, I wanted my cock to get immediate attention, either hands or an orifice. With Bill, I could barely wait till he shoved it in me. Holding Melony, everything was much calmer, the buildup much slower. We weren't even naked yet, and except for some fast caresses over each other's panties, there had been no direct action. It was delightful, but nowhere near what I had experienced with drunk Bill, last week.

Well, if I want to be a top, then maybe I better act like one. I shoved my hand down into her panties and slid my fingers up and down her slit. I pushed my middle finger into her and swirled it around her opening. She was wet. I took some of that moisture and spread it over her clit. I got it good and slick as she used her hips to push up on my hand. I used my thumb and forefinger to massage the clit while slipping my middle and ring fingers deep into her cunt. I knew where that spot was on me and it did not take me long to find it on her. She was whispering over and over, yes, yes, yes. I had my other hand firmly on her breast and my mouth on her nipple. And then I felt her let go. Her pussy expanded and contracted on my fingers, again and again.

I held her as her breathing started to settle down. I pulled my hand from between her legs and I could smell her on my fingers. It was intoxicating. I couldn't really smell myself while screwing Bill, besides that it all got mixed up with his fluids.

She looked at me sweetly and said "that's one." She then pulled me down into an intense kiss. I felt her reaching for my butt. I immediately pushed up off of her. Looking down at her glistening body, I said "Sorry, it's been too damn long." I reached down to the sides of her panties and pulled them off and threw them across the room. I reached down to her thighs and slid my hands up to the back of her knees and pushed her legs up and apart. I then lowered my face down and pulled her clit between my lips. Omigod did she taste wonderful. I kissed all around her puss, swirling my tongue deep into her. I once again pushed my fingers into her, but since they were still slick with her juices, I was also able to gingerly push one finger into her ass. She was moving around so much it became difficult to continue eating her out but I concentrated and used my other hand for leverage. She came again with a loud "OOOHHHHHHHH!!!" burst from her mouth. She seemed to be slowing down but with my finger continuing to move in and out and my tongue circling her clit I felt her explode again. She finally sighed "enough!" and she rolled away from me placing the milky globes of her ass in my face.

I just held her as she again caught her breath. I was placing little baby kisses all over her butt. She just said "come here." She cupped my face in her hands and began to kiss and lick her own juices off.

She pulled away, gave me a pirate's smile, and said "You really ought to get naked already." As she lay back onto the pillows at the top of the bed, I slid off to the edge and pulled my panties off. She then said "come on over here and stand up on your knees. Let me get a look at you."

I straddled her. She snorted "Hey! Where did you get that Brazilian? She then rubbed my pubic mound. "Good job, looks marvelous. Why don't you grab the top of the headboard and bring that butt down here."

She wrapped her arms around my ass cheeks as I lowered myself down and sat on her face. She then alternated little pecks and licks all around my vulva. Again, the intensity was so different. With Bill, it was like you were being consumed, like he was swallowing you whole. With Melony, it was a slow, steady climb. I found myself sliding my lips up and down her tongue in a similar way I had jerked Bill off with my cunt when he was drunk. Her fingers were darting in and out of me as the pressure began to build. Eventually, she inserted one into my anus, which was a first for me. I lost my concentration for a bit because I wondered how Bill would react if I tried a digit or two on him.

As it became apparent that I was getting close, she began to rake my cheeks with her nails and then spank my ass hard. When I came, it wasn't an explosion but more like all the air left my body. Somehow, I found the strength to climb off of her and lay down beside her.

I may have fallen asleep. I only know that the next thing I could remember was her spooning me with one of her arms under my head and the other laying across my breasts. I turned to face her. I just stared into her eyes. I had always wanted to have sex with someone like her, and now I had, sans penis.

She started playing with my boobs similar to how Bill did, except he would also rub my cunt, while Melony was content with my ass. She gave me a sneaky smile and said "Hey, you want to try something?" Since she asked while pinching my nipple, I was quite attentive.

"Have you ever tried scissoring?" I shook my head. "Not surprising. I think it's more of a lesbo thing than a Bi thing. I think we have the fit for it. Also, it goes better if you're already worked up. Not the kind of thing that works from a standing start" she giggled.

FCat_X
FCat_X
98 Followers