Tricked with a Pill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,558 Followers

"This pill can change me back?"

"It can. And I checked on the contraceptive implant, it won't interfere with the pill, though you'd want to have the implant removed after you change back."

"And you'll let me take it and change back to a guy?"

"And you'll move out immediately. You'll have to find a new job, we won't have the male you as our receptionist. You can try to get another fast food job, or maybe stock boy at some cheap discount store."

"And I don't imagine I'll ever see you again."

"I'm not going to be the lover of a man in a man's body. It will be over - completely."

"If I don't take it?"

"No promises. I want a woman who will stay with me, be happy with me and have my children. I'm not sure you could ever be that woman, even if you didn't take the pill."

I lay there on the bed, looking at the bottle, and the pill in it for a while before looking back at Bill. Tears were coming down my face again.

"Do I have to decide right now - tonight? Can I sleep on it?"

Bill looked at me and had a single silent laugh. I held the pill bottle out to him.

"Keep this. I don't know if I want to change back, but I can't make that decision tonight."

"Why would you not want to change back? Don't you miss being a man?"

"I do, but I also care for you. Either way I have to give something up."

"Life is like that. Rachel had that choice and gave up me rather than give up advancement in her career."

"I'm not Rachel."

"If you were, you wouldn't be here right now."

Bill reached over and put the bottle back in the drawer and closed it.

"It'll stay there a while. After a while you give up the chance to change back, even if you and I don't stay together."

"You might dump me, even if I stay a woman?"

"If you aren't what I need in a woman, it won't last, even if you stay a woman. That's a gamble you take, just like I'm taking a gamble by letting you stay."

"How long will that pill stay in the drawer?"

"I'll promise it will be there for at least a week. How much beyond that, who knows?"

"Okay."

"If you're staying, I want you to go down on me now."

I think he knew I'm not that fond of sucking his dick. I never do it unless he specifically asked me, and not very enthusiastically even then. I guess it was his way of testing whether I would stay a woman, and be the lover he wants. I looked at him, took a deep breath and slid down his body. I had a choice for the first time since I met him. I could be a guy, or I could be his woman on his terms.

I grabbed his dick and put the head in my mouth. Bill laid back on the bed as I began to suck his dick like my life depended on it. My actual life didn't, but my life as I knew it did. His dick started getting harder almost immediately. I could taste my pussy on his dick along with his cum from when we fucked earlier. I slowly worked it deeper and deeper into my mouth, until I had it about as far in as it would go. I fucked his dick with my mouth, slowly picking up speed, as Bill moaned. I could tell he was close to coming, but for once he didn't grab my head and pull it close. As he began to come, I got his dick as far down my throat as I could manage, holding it there until it stopped throbbing. I swallowed his load and worked his dick a little more before pulling it out of my mouth altogether and sliding up to lie beside Bill. I rested my head on his shoulder and cried as we went to sleep.

Bill never mentioned the pill again, and neither did I. I didn't check the drawer to see if it was there. I put through the legal name change to Andrea and had my birth certificate changed to show me as female. I went to the DMV and got a new driver's license with the name change and a photo as I was now. At Bill's request, I also got a passport as Andrea. Bill took me on a wonderful vacation to Europe, and saw things I never thought I'd get the chance to see.

I don't know that I ever really decided to remain a woman. I didn't decide one way or the other, so I stayed as I was, which was as a woman. Bill was right. I had nothing to look forward to by changing back to being a guy.

Six months after, he told me he wanted me to have the implant removed and to have his baby. He told me right before he left on a business trip that he didn't take me on. I thought about it for a few days. I cried several times. I talked to Susan at work, and she said she couldn't make my decision for me, but if it was her, she'd have his baby.

By the time Bill got back from his trip, my implant was removed. I told the doctor to call Bill and tell him. It took almost two months for me to get pregnant. The morning sickness for the first few months was a real pain, but it was then followed by strange food cravings, along with being quite turned off by foods I normally liked. As that eased up, my belly was big enough that I felt and walked like a rhino. Bill made me feel as comfortable and wanted as he possibly could, but I really hated being pregnant. I had drugs for the birth, but it was still painful, but luckily the baby came quick.

Bill wanted me to breast feed the baby, so I did, which while it was a nuisance, was in some ways also a turnon. Having my baby suck on my boobs felt good - at least until she started to get teeth. We got married shortly after Samantha was born. I'm not working full time any longer, except as a mother, and am pregnant with my second. Bill says that two is enough, which I'm happy about. I want him to be happy, but jeez - enough with being knocked up.

If I had the chance to go back and decide again whether to take that damned pink pill, knowing what I know now, I don't know what I'd do. I'm happy with how it all turned out, but don't know if I could go through all that again.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,558 Followers
12