Tricked with a Pill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,559 Followers

"You mean I'm stuck this way for another day."

"Longer than that bitch. That shit stays in your system for like a week."

"A week! I'm stuck this way for an entire fucking week?"

"Yeah, you are, so you might as well get used to being a chick."

"Fuck. I can't go to work like this. They'll fire my ass."

"Nick, calm the bitch down. Nothing else we can do. I'll check and see if there are any longer term effects of the Plan B."

"You mean I might be stuck this way even longer than a week?"

"Don't know yet, but I'll try to find out. Talk to you later dude."

I start crying, which blows my mind. I don't cry -- haven't cried since I was a kid, but I cried last night, and now again today. What the fuck is wrong with me? Apart from the obvious, of course. I realize Nick has come over, sat beside me, and put his arm around me. I pull away from him.

"Back off, fucker."

"Just wanted to comfort you a bit."

"More like just wanted to fuck me a bit."

"I wouldn't object to that."

I got up, stormed into my bedroom, slammed the door and locked it. I threw myself on the bed, beat the mattress with my fists, and cried like I've never cried in my life. Is it the hormones doing this? I don't know. After a bit, I dried my eyes and went in the bathroom to wash my face. I lay back down on the bed wondering just how I was going to cope with being a woman for a week or even more, when my phone rang. It was Bill.

"Hey babe. I wanted to check in, tell you how much I enjoyed last night and see if you had any plans for dinner."

Fuck. Now what was I going to do?

"I've been bummed out. Thanks to a so-called friend, I'm losing my job and have lost most of my wardrobe."

"Let me take you shopping and buy you a few things, then maybe we can do dinner. Shit, my company is looking for a receptionist. Come into work with me tomorrow. I'll put in a good word for you, and I'm sure they'll hire you."

Right now all the female clothes I have is the bra and panties that I took from Nick. I know he has other outfits, but I don't want to ask him for anything. I tell Bill I'll be outside my place in half an hour waiting for him. I make myself look as presentable as I can, brush my hair, and leave my bedroom. Nick is nowhere to be seen, which makes me happy as hell. I go outside and am not out for more than a few minutes when Bill pulls up in his BMW with the top down.

Bill pulls up, stops, smiles, and hops out of his car. He comes over and kisses me, and walks me around the car, and opens the door for me. It feels weird as shit being the chick, but it has some benefits. He takes me to the mall and we spend a couple of hours shopping. He buys me several outfits, skirts, tops, jeans, bras, and panties. I try on the outer clothes and model them for him. Least I can do, since he's paying for them. I change into one of the outfits -- jeans and a top that are more flattering, once he's paid for them.

I tell him I need some makeup and a few minutes with the clerk. He says he'll be back in a few minutes and leaves. I get a very brief course in applying makeup and the clerk recommends a few items that really look good on me. A few minutes later, Bill comes back to pay for the makeup, and he gives me a gold chain and charm he bought for me. I stand there amazed, and he bends over and gives me a sweet kiss. I'm totally blown away and hug me and kiss him back. What the hell has happened to me?

We have a nice dinner together. Bill is charming even when I'm not drunk, though I'm half tempted to get a bit looped again, because I damned sure know what is coming. I do have a couple glasses of wine, which I normally don't drink much of, but it feels right and I seem to enjoy the taste.

"Why don't you just spend the night at my place? Since you're going into work with me tomorrow, it will make it easier."

Easier, yeah. Easier for him to fuck my brains out all night, that is. But what did I expect after he spent a few hundred dollars on clothes and makeup for me? I guess I owe it to him, and I do feel grateful. Bill is the only decent thing to come out of this whole mess.

We go back to Bill's place, which really is nice -- much nicer than the dump I live in. Given how Bill treats me and what he does for me, I'm almost going to miss this when I change back. We get in the door and Bill grabs me and kisses and hugs me. I set my bags of goodies down, and Bill picks me up and carries me in the bedroom and sets me on the bed.

Bill undresses me, then himself, then starts kissing me. He starts with my lips and works his way down my body until he gets down between my legs. He licks my slit, nibbles on my clit and sticks his tongue as far in my pussy as he can. He licks, nibbles, and kisses until I have an orgasm, just as good as any that he gave me last night.

"I went down on you. Would you go down on me?"

I'm a little reluctant. I don't care for the idea of sucking some guy's dick, but I don't feel like I can refuse. He rolls onto his back and I get down and look at his prick. I take just the head between my lips, suck on it and let it pop out, the same way he's dome with my nipples. He moans and I do it again, gradually getting more and more of his dick in my mouth, until I have almost the whole thing in there. I fuck my mouth with his dick, up and down with the dick going farther back in my mouth and throat than I'd have thought I could manage.

I can taste a little bit of his pre-cum on my tongue. Not terrible, but part of my mind is going 'what in the fuck are you doing', while another part is like 'chill out, it ain't that bad.' Bill is pumping his hips back and forth in rhythm with me as I take his prick in and out of my mouth. After a few minutes, Bill grabs my head and holds it as he comes deep in my throat. I almost choke on his dick and his load, but he only holds me for about fifteen seconds and I pull back and catch my breath.

I ease back until the head of his dick pops out of my mouth. I swallow his load, then climb on top of him and give him a kiss, sloppy with his cum in my mouth and my juices on his lips. We kiss for a while and again I am amazed that I have so easily gotten used to fucking this guy, kissing him, and now even sucking him off.

He rolls me off of him and I start to roll onto my back, so he can fuck me again. He rolls me over and lifts up on my hips. I get on my hands and knees.

"Doggie style."

Bill gets behind me and grabs my hips and I guide his dick into my very wet pussy. He moans and holds my hips tight as he pumps away on my pussy. I can't believe how good it feels doing it like this and have another orgasm as Bill comes inside me. He holds me tight until he has shot his full load, then pulls out and rolls me on my side.

Bill lies down facing me, kissing me and stroking my boobs, pulling at the nipples and playing with them. I feel like all this is happening to someone else, and I'm just watching it. I can't believe I am fucking this guy and really enjoying it.

"Andi, you're wonderful. I've never met anyone like you before. I want you to stay with me for a long time to come."

"I ... we ... we'll see. I can't make any promises."

Bill kisses me and we lie there together holding each other as we drift off to sleep.

The next morning, an alarm goes off and wakes us. We get up and shower, with no small amount of groping and playing in the shower, then get dressed. It takes me longer than Bill to get ready, because I am still struggling with makeup. I put on a little base and blush, light eyeliner, and a subtle lipstick as Bill straightens things around his place.

We go into his office and sure enough they hire me on the spot as a receptionist. My social security card has my given name of Andre, which I write on the app as Andrea to pass and I have a job at more money than I was making as a guy, along with more hours and better hours. During a slow period, I find myself wondering how I'm going to cope with going back to being a guy -- lousy job, no money, no future, not much sex. Then I snap back and ask myself what the fuck I'm thinking.

At lunch, I go off by myself for a few minutes and call Nick, to see what's happening with Rob and another blue pill.

"Shit, girl. Where you been? You haven't answered your phone. I've been worried about you."

"I've been with Bill. He bought me some clothes, and even got me a job."

"And you fucked him again of course."

"At least he's nice to me, does shit for me and buys me things. He doesn't trick me into doing shit I don't want."

"You may not have wanted it but you've sure gotten into it."

"Make the best of a bad situation. So what's up with Rob? When can I get another blue pill? When will it work right on me?"

"I'm glad you've learned to make the best of a bad situation. When Rob asked questions, they got suspicious and realized he'd been stealing pills. They fired his ass -- no more pills."

My knees get weak and I have to sit down. My voice is shaky as I reply.

"I ... I'm not ... ever going to ... be able to change back?"

"Not getting the pills from Rob, you won't. And he indicated they were real pissed that he'd been letting people take them."

"Fuck. What do I do now?"

"if I were you I'd keep that boyfriend happy. Gotta go. Talk to you later."

I sit there in shock. I'm stuck as a woman, unless or until I can get that pill some other way. I cry, which makes my eyeliner run. I get up and go in the women's room, wash my face and touch up my makeup. As I come out, I run into Bill.

"There you are, babe. Let's run out and get some lunch."

I agree and we get a bite of lunch.

"You know you live in kind of a dump now. Since your clothes are at my place anyhow, why don't you just move in with me? I'm not asking for any commitments, just try it and see how it goes."

At this point, fuck, why not? My whole fucking life has been turned on its head. This sure as shit isn't what I'd been looking for in life, but it beats any other alternatives I've got at the moment. I nod, tears in my eyes and Bill kisses me.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,559 Followers
12