Tricked with a Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,578 Followers

Quick as a whip, Paul had both of her wrists in his and was holding them above her head, his body hard and hot against hers. She moaned as she realized that he now had her in the same position she'd requested of him, but he hadn't made it a request, he'd just taken control over her body and was arranging her for his pleasure. Their eyes only inches apart, his hooded almost lazily as he lowered his mouth for a kiss.

Lily whimpered and mewled as his probing kiss was accompanied by his fingers stroking the outside of her thong. Widening her thighs, she pushed her hips upwards, wanting more contact. He drank in her cries as his fingers slipped past the thin barrier of fabric and began to stroke her molten folds, quickly becoming coated in the sweet cream of her body. Teasing her feminine core, his fingers probed her slick folds, teasing the entrance of her body and circling around her swollen clit, careful not to come into actual contact with the bundle of nerves.

When he released her lips and bent his head to her breasts, Lily found herself practically thrashing beneath him as she struggled to remove her hands from his tight clasp, needing to touch herself, to touch him.

"Please, please, please, please..." she begged over and over, far too incoherent to actually describe what she so desperately needed. Through the hazy sheen of lust she saw Paul smiling as he licked her nipples, teasing the hard buds with his tongue, and if she'd been less undone by her lust then she might have recognized the look of masculine pride on his face as he enjoyed her sensual pleas.

When he pressed his fingers inside of her they both moaned, his thick digits tunneling into her core with slow, gentle thrusts as he stretched open her untried tunnel.

"Fuck you're tight," he groaned around a mouthful of breast.

"Oh God..." was all Lily could say back as he found a spot deep inside of her that caused her entire body to quiver as his fingertips rubbed against it. Paul sucked a nipple into his mouth and bit down on it, stroking his fingers over that spot again, and it was like there was a direct line between her nipple and the sweet spot inside of her; her body tightened around his invading fingers, which felt even better.

Lily thrashed on the bed, her wrists pushing against his hand as the swirling tension in her core seemed to coalesce into a tight ball of fiery need. "PLEASE!"

Then his thumb pressed against her clit, rubbing the engorged bud, as he pressed inside of her again. The suction of her nipple deep into his mouth barely registered as she fell over the edge of rapture, her loud cries echoing in her ears she undulated against his body, spinning cartwheels of heat rioting through her body. The orgasm was so much more intense than any she'd ever given herself, the sensation of Paul's fingers deep inside her tight hole was the most incredible experience so far in her life.

She rode his hand through the waves of her climax, whimpering as he wrung a few more aftershocks from her pleasure soaked folds, obviously enjoying his mastery over her responses and the fact that he'd brought her to such an intense release so quickly.

Still feel dazed from the rocking ecstasy she'd just experienced, Lily barely noticed as Paul pulled away and began to tug her thong from her body. Meekly she allowed him to slide it down her legs and then spread her creamy thighs back open to drink in the sight of her puffy pink folds, slick with her orgasm. She made quite a sight with her pink hair, softening pink nipples that were still wet with his saliva, and the glistening dark pink core which was uncovered by any hair.

Paul leaned forward and licked over her bare mound, his eyes glinting with amusement.

"No hints to hair color either, huh?" he teased.

Lily smiled back at him a little lopsidedly, just now remembering that she was still in disguise, her wig felt a little loose but her mask was still firmly on her face. It was surprising how easy it was to forget that she was hiding who she was from Paul, mostly because of how right it felt between the two of them.

Smiling sexily at him, Lily lowered her hands from either side of her head down to cup her breasts, gently pinching her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She didn't want him wondering too much about who she was behind the mask and any distraction that would get them back on track to her real goal for the evening seemed like a good idea. Paul watched as if hypnotized by the sexy sight, obviously enraptured by watching her play with herself.

"Maybe I just like being smooth," she purred, sliding one hand down her stomach and over her mound to touch her softness, shuddering a little at how sensitive her clit was now. Paul's eyes followed her hand down and then he pushed himself further down the bed onto his stomach, getting a close in view of her small fingers swirling the juices in her folds as she continued to pinch her nipple with her other hand.

Then she felt his tongue, sliding between her folds, just next to her fingers and she cried out with surprise.

"Mmmm, you're so sweet," Paul said, his voice husky, and then his tongue slid against her flesh again and she found herself grasping the top of his hair with the hand that had been in her pussy. He didn't seem at all loathe to press his mouth and tongue against her center, encouraged by the hand that was tugging on his hair, lapping at the cream from her orgasm on his hand.

He licked all around the outside of her pussy, occasionally with a quick swipe of his tongue on the more sensitive inner flesh that made her cry out and writhe, cleaning her thoroughly of the evidence of her release. Looking down to see his face moving at the apex of her thighs was one of the sexiest things Lily had ever seen. Although she'd been more interested in having sex with him than anything else, she couldn't deny that she was truly loving the slow build to the main event that was happening so naturally between them. At first she'd only planned to give him head until he was wild with wanting her, but once she'd gotten him in her mouth, she'd enjoyed it so much more than the practice she'd given herself with a rubber dildo, and she'd found herself wanting to take him to completion with her mouth, to drink him down. The salty cream reward, the taste of which still lingered on her tongue, had been more than worth it. And now he was returning the favor, twice over.

She writhed on his tongue, the thick muscle coaxing sensations from her that flamed her torrid need back to life. When it probed inside of her she shivered with the sensation, although it didn't go as deeply and wasn't as thick as his fingers, the flexible muscle with its unique texture inflamed her nerves in an entirely new way. Licking his way all around her core, Paul explored every crevice of her sensitive folds, until she had both hands in his hair, trying to pull him further into him as her hips moved, straining against him.

Then he pushed his fingers deep into her body again, filling her with two digits and continuing to stretch out her tight tunnel. This time, though, his thumb pressed against the crinkled bud of her anus, just rubbing against its entrance, awakening an entirely new set of nerves. Lily gasped at the rude touch, and she might have protested, but then he sucked her clit between his lips and she found herself crying out, screaming, as she shattered apart for him.

It was like he was touching every possible nerve ending that would bring her pleasure, his fingers stroking deep inside of her, his thumb rubbing against the outside of her crinkled rosebud, and the suction of his lips against her clit as his tongue flicked at the tip of it within his mouth. She was writhing for him, her thighs and legs tightening around his head and shoulders, hands frantically pulling at him as she spilled more honey across his hand. White hot bursts of ecstasy rolled over and through her as he drank her in, releasing her throbbing clit to lap at the orgasmic juices that had spilled from her core.

Her muscles felt water, loose, and her skin was almost too tight over her body, every nerve ending feeling ridiculously sensitive after the two intense orgasms that he'd brought her to. If the night ended right here, she'd still be a happy woman, she thought to herself as her eyelashes fluttered.

Then she felt Paul kissing up her stomach, his tongue flicking against her nipples, and then his hard body lay along the length of hers, stealing her breath away yet again. The thick meat of his cock was hard and heavy against her thigh, obviously ready for another round. Despite her sensual lethargy, she felt a stirring of interest as the heavy organ nudged against her pussy lips, her body still craved the ultimate prize.

"Condoms, where are they?" Paul's voice was husky, demanding.

Automatically Lily pointed to her left, where she'd made sure they'd be prepared. Even though she trust that Paul was clean and she was on birth control, she knew that she couldn't ask him to have sex without protection with a mystery girl. "In the night stand." Her voice sounded like it was coming from a long ways away.

"God I want you," Paul said and she heard the foil of the condom tear. This was it. Lily reached up for him, finding his shoulders with her hands as he positioned himself at the entrance to her body.

"Go slow," she requested, only now remembering exactly how anxious she'd been about his size, now that he was pressing into her. She could feel her taut inner muscles rippling as he began to push in.

******

The sweet plea caught at Paul, although he'd already suspected that his mystery girl might be quite a bit more inexperienced than her brazen behavior with him had indicated. The delighted shock on her face when she'd had her second orgasm told him that whatever experience she'd had before, she wasn't used to the kind of sensual assault that he was providing her. And the exquisite tightness of her body as he began to push in, her wet heat sucking at him as he entered her, spoke even more for that judgment.

Knowing he was pretty well equipped anyway, Paul was used to a slow intrusion, but he'd never been tested quite so thoroughly. He wanted so badly to bury himself balls deep into that tight sheathe, to feel her body clenching around him, to be so deep inside of her that whatever experience she'd had before was totally eclipsed by him.

"Oh... my... God, you're so big," she said, her breathy moans punctuating the accolade. It was clear that she wasn't just saying it because she thought it was sexy, she was just giving him the unvarnished truth as she felt it, and that just made him even hotter.

Making small movements with his hips, he began rocking back and forth, sinking a little deeper into her with every stroke as she made those sexy little noises in her throat that drove him absolutely wild. She was so incredibly tight, he had never felt anything so unbelievably good as he pressed further and deeper into her body. The way she arched beneath him, her legs wrapped around his so that her heels were digging into the backs of his thighs, and her nails pressing into his shoulders, was making it incredibly hard for him to honor her request to go slow.

He could practically feel the sweat forming on his forehead as he kept up the slow rocking motion. "Fuck baby... you feel incredible... you're so hot and tight..."

"More... please..." she said back, her voice a breathy husk. Then she arched beneath him, pushing her hips up to meet him and he groaned as he allowed his body to thrust forward hard, plunging the last few inches of his cock into her. "OH GOD!"

Curling her spine, she nestled her head against his shoulder as he held her, practically insensate with the incredible sensation of being buried completely inside of her; she was so tight it was like her spasming muscles had a stranglehold on his dick.

"Are you okay?" he asked, knowing that his voice was rough with the effort that it took not to start thrusting back and forth in her sweet softness, but he really didn't want to hurt her. She was just so damn tight and he was obviously bigger than any man she'd had before.

"Yes," she replied, still breathing rather heavily. "I just didn't realize how much more there was... I'm okay now...."

Her head fell back onto the pillow and she looked up at him with such sweetness. It tickled something in the back of his brain, a stray thought... but then she shifted her hips, grinning up at him wickedly as he groaned in response to the way her tunnel rippled around him, and the thought was gone, pushed aside by much more immediate concerns.

"I want you," she whispered seductively, and then reached up and pulled him down for a hot kiss that blew all of his restraint away.

******

When Paul had first begun to push into her, the obvious ecstasy on his face was mirrored by her own feelings. It was actually happening! And she blessed her foresight for having masturbated with a dildo for the past couple of years, never realizing exactly how well endowed Paul was, she'd needed that experience with the toy or he really might have torn her apart. Of course, the two orgasms he'd given her prior to her deflowering had helped a lot too; her body was so wet and slick and craving the feel of him inside of her.

But nothing had prepared her for the real thing. The way he'd stretched her open, the incredible fullness of having him inside of her, or the shocking thrust when he'd shoved the last of his length into her body. It had hurt in the most beautiful way and she welcomed the pain. No longer having a hymen, she masochistically reveled in the sore ache of her muscles stretching to accommodate his intrusion, the spark of pain feeling like a rite of passage, marking this experience as special.

Then she tightened around him and moved her hips, and he began to move against her in response, muttering over and over again about how hot she was, how tight, how sweet, in between plundering kisses that took her breathe away as his tongue mated with hers, the same way his lower body was claiming her as his own. Lily met him thrust for thrust, surging upwards and glorying in every inch that pushed its way inside of her, tightening around him spasmodically just to feel him surge against her.

Her tight sheathe hugged the hard steel, gripping and sucking at it. The orgasm that was building deep inside of her was like nothing she'd ever felt before, a spinning vortex of need and fantasy, years of pent-up desire and emotion, all coming to culmination as a physical response to their intimate carnality. She didn't doubt that Paul felt it too. The way that he looked at her, as if he could see through her mask, through the pink contacts, and into her very soul made Lily feel like on some level his body recognized hers and their love-making was transcending the physical act.

The pounding strokes deepened, lengthened and their erotic moans blended together, her nails raking down his back as he added in a bump and grind motion that made her whole body purr. Lily bucked beneath him, rubbing her crotch against his groin, feeling the rough friction of his pubic hair against her exposed clit. The overly sensitive nub throbbed with coiled heat and she felt herself reeling with the intense sensation. Her skin melted and sizzled against Paul's relentless assault, the force of his erotic rhythm devastating her synapses as she tightened around him.

The friction of his plundering cock against her grasping walls made both of them cry out with exquisite pleasure.

"Oh god... I'm gonna cum..." Paul groaned, and his hips rocked and swiveled, grinding against her, his cock bobbing deep inside of her. "FUCK...."

His hard rod somehow became even more unyielding, swelling against her clenching walls and Lily screamed out his name as they both shot over the cliff, their bodies setting off a chain reaction of explosive heat beginning at their conjoined cores and igniting outwards. All she could do was hang on for dear life as the fiery combustion of erotic sensation threatened to consume her, her body convulsing against Paul's. Tears leaked from her eyes as the billowing rapture spread through every cell of her body, all the way down to her curling toes and squeezing fingertips. She could actually feel every pulse of Paul inside of her, the heat of his cum as it filled the end of the condom. The sensation shook her off her axis and it was like the entire world tilted as the most shocking wave of pleasure wracked her already sated body. She screamed again as another climax claimed her, Paul's loud yells of erotic triumph filling her ears and they rocked against each other in mutual pleasure.

Lily gasped against his shoulder as Paul shuddered and finally sagged, his arms tight around her neck and shoulders. His heavy weight rested on top of her, warmly comforting and slightly sweaty. Despite the fact that having him resting on top of her like that made it a little harder for her to breathe and squashed her breasts against the hard muscles of his chest, Lily found that she didn't mind at all.

"God that was amazing," he said in a hoarse voice, coming back for a soft kiss. She molded her lips to his, loving the tenderness with which he was holding her in the aftermath of their love-making. Without even knowing how special this whole evening was to her.

Stroking the soft hairs on the back of his neck, she sighed happily. There was the most wonderful ache between her legs, Paul was sated and happy in her arms, and everything was right with the world.

Loathe to move too far away from the warm, sweet armful of woman that he'd just so thoroughly enjoyed, Paul shifted just enough to allow himself to fall out of her wet warmth, causing both of them to moan a little, and to remove the condom and drop it in the trash can next to the bed, before curling the cuddly mystery girl back into his arms. Something niggled at the back of his mind, something had happened while they were in the midst of ecstasy that some part of his brain wanted to explore further, but the sweet smelling woman who had nuzzled her way into his shoulder relaxed him and sexually satisfied exhaustion claimed him before he could think it through, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

****

The sun streaming in through the window was what woke Lily up. It disoriented her, because she knew very well that the heavy curtains that she always had over her blinds kept any kind of light from coming into her window and disrupting her sleep. When she opened her eyes she couldn't see anything; her eyes felt gritty and achy and she sat up with a groan as she rubbed them hard, still feeling completely off kilter. Her eyes were tearing up as a reaction to whatever was wrong with them, and then she felt something fall out of them.

Blinking through the tears that were coating her dry, aching eyes, Lily squinted at the small pinkish things sticking to her fingers, her other hand wiping away the blurry tears.

Several things happened simultaneously.

Lily's vision returned without the blurriness.

She remembered where she was and who she was with and realized that her plan to slip out in the middle of the night had obviously not happened and she'd slept the whole night through in bed with Paul.

The mattress shifted.

"Hey mystery girl," Paul said, in a sleepy yet sexy voice, tugging on her arm. Lily was so off balance, thrown off by the complete horror and shock at the morning's bright light on the nighttime's erotic activities, that she fell across his chest and her startled eyes stared into his sleepy ones.

A couple more things happened simultaneously.

Lily realized her mask and wig had come off in the middle of the night and a fair amount of the pins that had been holding her hair up had vacated the premises as well.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,578 Followers